S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3145
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Quickly glanced through it and I see no reason to not assume MM+Mag tried to check for who is the team by putting everyone on L-1 and see where is the biggest resistenace.
    OMG OMG OMG, LYNCH MM SO I DONT HAVE TO DIE TO TRAPPER TONIGHT KILLING HIM
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1552

Quickly glanced through it and I see no reason to not assume MM+Mag tried to check for who is the team by putting everyone on L-1 and see where is the biggest resistenace.
    wtf lol no one got to L-1

u da scummate forreaaaaaalllll
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1553

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah, he didn't see it. YEAH I HARD CLAIMED SHAMAN (WHITE MAGE).

Just thought it was big enough so I didn't have to repost it sorry XD
    LIES LIES LIES LIES, SO MANY TPRS NOW. AND YOU CONVENIENTLY ARE LAST ONE TO CLAIM WHEN YOU WERE STARTING TO GET A TON OF VOTES ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1554

lol. so blink is town i guess, this is how scv talks to townies to manipulate them XD
    meh SCV should know i am not one to be manipulated.... do you remember that game i was SK and i could have hammered voss as mafia and i refused and it was a IF YOU DONT LYNCH VOSS THEN YOUR GETTING LYNCHED BLINK so i said fuck you guys im not hammering voss and i got lynched IDGAF i dont take orders from anyone

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    that is incorrect i've hated you since the first game you played because you SUCK AT FM
    Can a donor downrep that faggot? (fags are confirmed town apparently :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557
    Ganelon

What is up is that Naz wants me dead because she is a salty fuck and hates me since Smiths game, Scv is scum wanting to get a free lynch, I hurt efekann by pushing him earlier, and Blink is voting me for.... @blinkskater why are you voting me exactly? lol.

Magoroth and Gyrlander are defending me in some way, and you are skipping, so Y'ALL SCUM! Right?
    I confirm, Magoroth The Evil Veteran Here, You Are An Idiot For Assuming I Am Defending YOU!

I Will Use The Magorothhh02 Way Of Finding Evils And Idiots, Not The Magoroth Way of Finding Town And Evils Or Will I? Nah I Wont

(im lying actually im thinking dark behind hehe)

8. ISO #1558

GOOD NEWS
    sike next game im signing up and gamethrowing if im on your team

so then i can get banned and never have to see your ugly ass avatar again
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    LIES LIES LIES LIES, SO MANY TPRS NOW. AND YOU CONVENIENTLY ARE LAST ONE TO CLAIM WHEN YOU WERE STARTING TO GET A TON OF VOTES ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...do you REALLY think doctor is going to claim for fun? Moron.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

This seems fun
    Wut

14. ISO #1564

Can a donor downrep that faggot? (fags are confirmed town apparently :P)
    omg ur sooo butthurt lmfao

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mag please shoot Scv. Thank you.

Actually not, a Hunter claim is quite important.

But definitely do not shoot the fucking White Shaman (@Scvmurderer)
    I WILL SHOOT HIM IF WE DONT LYNCH HIM, HE IS SO FUCKING EVIL, STOP DEFENDING HIM GYR

19. ISO #1569

i don't think MM is really doc because he would have counterclaimed those who did softclaim it

20. ISO #1570

Mag please shoot Scv. Thank you.

Actually not, a Hunter claim is quite important.

But definitely do not shoot the fucking White Shaman (@Scvmurderer)
    Don't shoot Scv, if he's Alpha he'll be immune and it'll lead to a WIFOM clusterfuck.

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

YOU'RE VOTING THE ONLY WHITE SHAMAN CLAIM, YOU HEREBY ARE DECLARED AS SCUM

@The Ultimate Despair
    there were 2 other soft claims
    i'm not going to point them out so mafia can kill them though

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

i don't think MM is really doc because he would have counterclaimed those who did softclaim it
    1: no I wouldn't. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I REVEAL FOR THAT??? Plus remember there can be 4 of the same TPR type

2: who softclaimed shaman?

27. ISO #1577

ATTENTION: MM IS THE ONLY WHITE SHAMAN AND YOU'RE VOTING HIM. ALL VOTERS ARE EITHER COMPLETELY RETARDS, SCUM OR GAMETHROWERS

ATTENTION, THAT CLAIM IS FALSE AND MM HAS CONSISTENTLY ACTED SCUMMY ALL DAY. YOUR GRAB FOR ATTENTION IS DENIED

28. ISO #1578

@Lenneth what the fuck bro
    do something lmao

@Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    highly recommend voting MM

29. ISO #1579
    Ganelon

Whoever isn't voting Scv/naz are 100% scum, only scum would allow trolls to live

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Whoever isn't voting Scv/naz are 100% scum, only scum would allow trolls to live
    you're so bad at mafia, it hurts.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

@Lenneth what the fuck bro
    do something lmao

@Magoroth @Light_Yagami
    highly recommend voting MM
    @Lenneth take a position its EoD.

Others don't vote me I'm the doc lol.é..

35. ISO #1585

Oh really? Since when?

@blinkskater @Lenneth

Also, a "MAYBE THIS GUY DID IT" it's not fucking enough, go fuck yourself @Magoroth Shoot this fucking dude
    there's not enough time to go back and get the soft claims you should have been paying attention

scum clinging to the "only doctor" claim so hard making giant text posts

36. ISO #1586

ATTENTION, THAT CLAIM IS FALSE AND MM HAS CONSISTENTLY ACTED SCUMMY ALL DAY. YOUR GRAB FOR ATTENTION IS DENIED
    I disagree. He is my strongest town read. I just voted him for the
    I have correctly guesses MM allegiance 3 out of 4 games now. 4th was GaGa when he was AFK after converted. I trust my instinct on him.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

DONT
    GET
    NAZ
    SHE
    IS
    CIT
    FOR
    SURE

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590
    Ganelon

Oh really? Since when?

@blinkskater @Lenneth

Also, a "MAYBE THIS GUY DID IT" it's not fucking enough, go fuck yourself @Magoroth Shoot this fucking dude
    I'm fairly confident Ozy just wants to see who would go on the train, I doubt he's mafia, I would shoot... idk whom, somebody who isn't voting Scv and is for MM's Lynch sounds like a good target

41. ISO #1591

I disagree. He is my strongest town read. I just voted him for the
    I have correctly guesses MM allegiance 3 out of 4 games now. 4th was GaGa when he was AFK after converted. I trust my instinct on him.
    Then you should unvote him, you fucking complete worthless scumbag.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593
    Ganelon

MM is very quick to pick up on role claims, slips and soft claims, I don't think he would've missed a Doc claim and risk being killed so early on by CC'ing it, it just proves he wasn't role fishing for doctors

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, IS MM REALLY GONNA LIVE BECAUSE THE TOWN IS GETTING SCARED?!?!?!?
    Because his scummates, who are the only other people online, won't vote him / TUD will unvote immediately he has it in his copy paste

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

MM is very quick to pick up on role claims, slips and soft claims, I don't think he would've missed a Doc claim and risk being killed so early on by CC'ing it, it just proves he wasn't role fishing for doctors
    no, he's actually quite retarded and has never made an accurate read ever

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

@The Ultimate Despair may you unvote me? I'm at L-3 at EoD... if you townread me GET YOUR VOTE OFF ME XD

50. ISO #1600