S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3145
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    lol. Do you actually want to get lynched by claiming lynching you gives us a lot of info?

Implying if I am town then I will regret the info I get from your lynch.
    God I like your trolling tbh.

I actually do agree with that. If I was someone else here I, perhaps, might consider lynching me for info.
    But not really maybe. Because in a sense that would be kinda the same as a Distorted Day1 lynch for info because he has the most interactions with players.
    Nope not the same as interactions of distorted. There's clear defense and buddying btwn you two
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1152

Btw I will have to get off for some time, idk how long, will pop on and pop out from time to time before EoD, then come for like 1 hour before EoD. Blink is the lynch we must have today.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1153
    Ganelon

You are very experienced player.
    Can I ask you something?
    How do you pressure people?
    You threaten to shoot them at night

4. ISO #1154

You are very experienced player.
    Can I ask you something?
    How do you pressure people?
    let me answer this for you

HE DOESNT NEED TO His Decisions Are Always Final In A trolly way

i cant shift type anymore i have a carrot on my hand now
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you see im alone and smart A INTROVERT! Right?

Cease Having Me As A 98% Alpha Read Youre Making A Fool Out Of Yourself And Vote MM Up He Used You
    I admit I used @Light_Yagami to get more pressure on you. I even agreed with his bullshit list XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

Reasoning would be nice.

a kira lynch is informative because if he is town there is a small chance MM is using him to get a lynch train you going? You do realize that even then it's a very small chance, right?

Why would I vote my top town read?
    I already said MM is scum plz read thank u
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #1158

wanna play HotS?
    Can't yet

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I admit I used @Light_Yagami to get more pressure on you. I even agreed with his bullshit list XD
    doesnt change the fact im mad at you for acting scummy i wont forgive you

youre a good info lynch now maybe the best
    you would reveal your instasheepers and clear the Archons name
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I already said MM is scum plz read thank u
    Why though? Your answer must not have the following words: stupid, moron, idiot, trash, sheepsaysmeep.

12. ISO #1162

LMAO I JUST LOOKED AT THE VOTES LOOK AT THE SCUM TRAIN THATS MOVED TO BLINK incredible

13. ISO #1163

let me answer this for you

HE DOESNT NEED TO His Decisions Are Always Final In A trolly way
    I think that is fun in a way

What if you got Efekann lynched?

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Blink has stayed out of this all WHILE STAYING CONNECTED. He's just letting the shitstorm I caused go stronger and stronger. Last game he was town. He didn't do that. He jumped in and tried to do something with it. Now he's just letting it happen, letting town get confused, etc. IT IS BLINK

@blinkskater
    He literally said he was working for 12+ hours today try again retard

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lol, this might just be true. If so I'm retarded and I should not be playing FM right now.

-vote blinkskater
    I don't like the fact that you're not voting people
    Delete your account lol

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Spoiler : ISO on 2 :

Welcome!
    ---

Sorry that you don't have as much free time.
    ---

I disagree about posting specific targets. But I agree to general ideas like - vigis shooting their scumreads amongst the more inactives while invests check their scumreads amongst the more actives, to minimize damage tagen by Trapper
    ---

I wonder if this implies that you didn't read the setup when you said you would?
    ---

I disagree when looking at post count. Hey man. Feels like long time no hear from you. Could you come visit us now that we getting closer to EoD1?
    ---

You sure you read the setup when you said you would?
    ---

There can also be 4 doctors or 4 sheriffs or 4 detectives or 6 citizens. I'm just wondering - was there a point to "there could be 4 vigilantes"?
    ---

Idk man. I feel like if everyone did this then it would make a juicy targeting for Trapper.
    ---

Ohh, I see. So you are playing mind games... but then... if everyone did that in their "i would target x y z if i was that, this or that"... what would be the point of making those lists in the first place?
    ---

So you srsly didn't read the setup. BUT YOU PROMISED!
    ---

WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST WHOM THEY WOULD VISIT SO BADLY?
    ---

WHYYYYYYY??
    ---

Ohh, you started to read the setup? Kinda 300 posts late. But glad you finally did it.
    ---

This would be a good idea if it wasn't for the fact that it's posted by host when someone dies to poison.
    ---

Honestly. 350 posts in - we still discussing how the setup works?
    ---

I agree.
    -vote unvote

---

It's ok. You missed only about 300 posts. Hope you can participate on these last hours.
    ---

Almost 800 posts in the game and you give your first read. Which incidentally is Efekanns citizen claim and which also happens to be the ONLY reason @blinkskater town reads Efekann
    ---

Well, you shouldn't be that surprised given how you said we could even have 4 vigilantes.
    ---

?????????????????????
    ---

^Repost^

Does nobody find him scummy even a little bit?
    Not enough info he acted like scum last game even though he was town

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Despair is trying hard to live and MM is trying hard to get the vote literally.anywhere else it seems with his vote jumping
    Agreed, his weak arguments of someone who works construction 12+ hrs today are trash.

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Weren't we going for a No Lynch??? Da fack are these random changes?
    You have hosted many games, can I ask you something?
    Don't you feel like Rocket should have been replaced now that we are so close to EoD?

Also, you did read everything, right? Could you think of any INFO lynch possibilities? (small/big/good/bad doesn't matter)

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Voting MM cause [NO REASON FOUND] doesn't seem good.
    i gave enough reasoning it wont hurt town and actually town read many of us

he would prove mag's and lenneth's alignment (btw if you refuse youre one of them NAZ VOTE MM ALREADY YOU DAMN SCUM!)

and prove the innocence of Kira and Archon

Please Gyrlander Hear Me Out And Lynch MM PLEASE!
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1187

Why though? Your answer must not have the following words: stupid, moron, idiot, trash, sheepsaysmeep.
    I cannot quote pull on mobile. I'm getting off work in 1 hr, if day isn't over I will provide.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

38. ISO #1188
    Ganelon

Let's try blinkskater

39. ISO #1189

Your posts make so little sense that ignoring all of them would improve my FM experience.
    take everything i say literally and twist the words and you would understand that youre a idiot lol you cant lynch me anymore because of this sentence

IM IMMORTAL IN LYNCHES SINCE THE ARMADYEUS GAME(ignore the rigger game i was scum there)
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Let's try blinkskater
    stfu and vote up mm or youre also scum

EVERYONE IS IGNORING ME EVEN THOUGH IM RIGHT F THIS

@Distorted I Demand To Be Modkilled(please reveal the LW anyway)

im bad at this game haha im the worst mafia player everyone even kira is better than me lol
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1192

You have hosted many games, can I ask you something?
    Don't you feel like Rocket should have been replaced now that we are so close to EoD?

Also, you did read everything, right? Could you think of any INFO lynch possibilities? (small/big/good/bad doesn't matter)
    Hum, for me it's a tough decision. I would talk with the user and depending on what he told me I would replace him or not.

Any lynch would be INFO except Numbertwo, Crunchysoul, maybe Rocket Racoon and MAYBE Kira.

Another thing is the amount of info.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #1193

Tell you what. I vote MM. You elaborate on the "info" part (should consist of more than half of players).
    If you don't, then I unvote in half an hour.

thank you but uhmmmm how can i pull a fielz on a archon?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1194

i gave enough reasoning it wont hurt town and actually town read many of us

he would prove mag's and lenneth's alignment (btw if you refuse youre one of them NAZ VOTE MM ALREADY YOU DAMN SCUM!)

and prove the innocence of Kira and Archon

Please Gyrlander Hear Me Out And Lynch MM PLEASE!
    You understand that even if I agreed with you he wouldn't get lynched, right? You have very scarce support.

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

take everything i say literally and twist the words and you would understand that youre a idiot lol you cant lynch me anymore because of this sentence

IM IMMORTAL IN LYNCHES SINCE THE ARMADYEUS GAME(ignore the rigger game i was scum there)
    Damn, if you're immortal to lynches I'll have to kill you at night!

47. ISO #1197

Hum, for me it's a tough decision. I would talk with the user and depending on what he told me I would replace him or not.

Any lynch would be INFO except Numbertwo, Crunchysoul, maybe Rocket Racoon and MAYBE Kira.

Another thing is the amount of info.
    what does my lynch reveal?

except my predictions(dont trust the lw)

MM's Lynch Reveals More Btw Atleast He Has People Around IM FREAKING ALONE HERE!
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Tell you what. I vote MM. You elaborate on the "info" part (should consist of more than half of players).
    If you don't, then I unvote in half an hour.

unvote already i dont want your support youre far too stupid and would actually harm me if i gave you the info again
    I Like Ice Cream