Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3145
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Spoiler : Show :

This are the blinkskater posts I was referring to... upon rereading them they're actually giving me off some strong scum vibes, how about you @OzyNoz and @Marshmallow Marshall
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Lol looks like twin peaks.
    I think u should just leave kira alone and accept that he is weird bc ur not gonna get the answers u want from him lol..
    Ayy yep it's twin peaks. And I kinda feel Kira is the woman with her damn log.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

My opinion is to leave Kira for tomorrow. Let's see what night action he does tonight because whatever he claims, it is something with a night action.
    I was considering a Mag lynch, because he's playing as bad, dump. And sheepy like he was last game, which made me think he was scum, but he was town all game.
    I'm fine with my vote where it is. Not voting someone for being an active poster is a stupid reason not to vote. tud is my trapper read. He wants a mass role claim, something really helpful for trapper
    1. I agree. Kira softlcaimed invest - so he can be useful.
    2. Mag only sheeps when Distorted in game. True story. He sheeps hard on Distorted
    3. You mean lynching me for you gut feeling that I might be trapper? Completely ignoring the fact that if I am not Trapper - my death gives no information. And even if I was - I would still be more benefitial than many other players? Genius. I don't mind tbh, because I feel like Day2 will be a shitstorm. And if nothing else - I have NO REGRETS for being lynched as townie FOR BEING TOO TOWNIE lol.

Also MM and TUD you guys are using the word gamethrowing so much irs losing its meaning. That's a harsh accusation and I don't think anyone here is guilty of gt yet
    I disagree. Scv can be considered as gamethrowish player if he indeed all he does is protect Efekann and therefore doesn't even play the game. While Rocket LITERALLY SAID HE WILL GAMETHROW! WHY ARE YOU SO BLIDN TO THAT???? WTF????
    IT'S NOT ABOUT HIM HAVING LOW POST COUNT, IT'S ABOUT HIM SAYING HE WILL GAMETHROW, WHY ARE YOU SO BLIDN TO THAT? Is he your allie? Because you couldn't have missed that post given that I gave you links a dozen times already.

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

So right now we have :

Efekannn02 (3 [L-4]):
    The Ultimate Despair, Marshmallow Marshall, Light_Yagami

The Ultimate Despair (3 [L-4]):
    naz, Scvmurderer, Efekannn02

So possibly we have actualy two teams trying to lead the lynch, and probably one of them have like 2 evil votes?

I do believe The Ultimate Thing is town, so let's see what is Efe.

-vote Efekannn02

7. ISO #957

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Then I Hard Claimed It By Claiming Town Gov. As Cit Is Town Gov In SC2 Mafia
    So ur cit?

8. ISO #958

Lol Mag that blink iso is trash. You literally have a quote of him apologizing to efe about the music bot in discord and him saying he has a training all night...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #959
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So right now we have :

Efekannn02 (3 [L-4]):

So possibly we have actualy two teams trying to lead the lynch, and probably one of them have like 2 evil votes?

-vote Efekannn02
    In my experience, scum tend to have a laid-back attitude and they're usually among the last to vote up somebody

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961
    Ganelon

@MM What do you think about the blink posts I highlighted?

12. ISO #962

Lol good job guys you just outed a citizen
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm 100% preferring an Efekannn lynch on anything. If the vote had to go between Despair Mag and Kira I'd go on Despair. But not now.
    Why are you wanting a Day1 lynch in the first place? You know too well the odds hitting an evil is low. And with so many TPRs in the game - I just don't see it as a good idea.
    Yet you even "I would lynch him or him if we cant lynch him or him" almost as if your life depended on lynching someone NO MATTER WHAT...

Okay Based On The Last Game I Played With Efe She Was All Talk & Was The Rigger Neutral Role.. This Game Efe Has Been Talking But In Circles To Confuse Town I Believe.

Grylander Has Hardly Spoken. Ever Since Day Start.. Very Few Post Till I Point A Finger At Efe.. I Believe The Reaction Here Is To Throw Us Into Disarray.

The Rocket Racoon Read Is Based On A Single Post. Where He Claimed Sheriff Day 0 Kira Is Mafia.

And Dispairs Read Is Based On The Post That Havent Been Colored At All..
    I like you more now.

14. ISO #964

So right now we have :

Efekannn02 (3 [L-4]):

-vote Efekannn02
    Lennith, MM, TUD mafia my d1 call yooooOOOOo
    Raccoon possibly trapper

15. ISO #965

@MM What do you think about the blink posts I highlighted?
    I don't see how they're scummy :P

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Why are you wanting a Day1 lynch in the first place? You know too well the odds hitting an evil is low. And with so many TPRs in the game - I just don't see it as a good idea.
    Yet you even "I would lynch him or him if we cant lynch him or him" almost as if your life depended on lynching someone NO MATTER WHAT...

I like you more now.
    Because if you let all the kills be nightkills, we don't get as much info as with a lynch. WE MUST USE EVERY LYNCH POSSIBILITY!!!

18. ISO #968

Lennith, MM, TUD mafia my d1 call yooooOOOOo
    Raccoon possibly trapper
    Pffs lol

19. ISO #969

So blink, gyrlander and crunchy are more suspicious right now?
    ...you know pretty much who he was talking about. (YOU)

20. ISO #970

1. I agree. Kira softlcaimed invest - so he can be useful.
    2. Mag only sheeps when Distorted in game. True story. He sheeps hard on Distorted
    3. You mean lynching me for you gut feeling that I might be trapper? Completely ignoring the fact that if I am not Trapper - my death gives no information. And even if I was - I would still be more benefitial than many other players? Genius. I don't mind tbh, because I feel like Day2 will be a shitstorm. And if nothing else - I have NO REGRETS for being lynched as townie FOR BEING TOO TOWNIE lol.

I disagree. Scv can be considered as gamethrowish player if he indeed all he does is protect Efekann and therefore doesn't even play the game. While Rocket LITERALLY SAID HE WILL GAMETHROW! WHY ARE YOU SO BLIDN TO THAT???? WTF????
    IT'S NOT ABOUT HIM HAVING LOW POST COUNT, IT'S ABOUT HIM SAYING HE WILL GAMETHROW, WHY ARE YOU SO BLIDN TO THAT? Is he your allie? Because you couldn't have missed that post given that I gave you links a dozen times already.
    So what does raccoon lynch tell you??? I don't town read u at all lol. I don't think most people do tbh.
    I'm sorry idiot, why did u want to vote him in the first place? O ya its because crunchy and raccoon have the lowest post counts. Shut up lol
    I'm done talking about the gamethrow thing, if he flips mafia and you want to lynch me, whatever, you'll lose a town doing that. Not like it matters to u, scumbag.

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

So what does raccoon lynch tell you??? I don't town read u at all lol. I don't think most people do tbh.
    I'm sorry idiot, why did u want to vote him in the first place? O ya its because crunchy and raccoon have the lowest post counts. Shut up lol
    I'm done talking about the gamethrow thing, if he flips mafia and you want to lynch me, whatever, you'll lose a town doing that. Not like it matters to u, scumbag.
    We ain't lynching you, I won't let it happen. Even if you're the most annoying player here

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

That's how I'm feeling right now (if anyone can tell me what is the tv series behind that...)
    Give link to youtube video if its a video!

Spoiler : Show :

This are the blinkskater posts I was referring to... upon rereading them they're actually giving me off some strong scum vibes, how about you @OzyNoz and @Marshmallow Marshall
    I think he saw reason before his eyes and let it just go because he saw it's not producitve. It takes courage and willpower to just let go of something that triggers or angers. Either he did it for the benefit of town or for his own psyche because he couldnt handle being angry anymore. Either case - nothing scummy there from my perspective.

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Give link to youtube video if its a video!

I think he saw reason before his eyes and let it just go because he saw it's not producitve. It takes courage and willpower to just let go of something that triggers or angers. Either he did it for the benefit of town or for his own psyche because he couldnt handle being angry anymore. Either case - nothing scummy there from my perspective.
    It's an image but if you want you can type Twin Peaks on youtube, it's damn good

28. ISO #978
    Ganelon

Light please humor me on how I am trapper?
    I personally think Ozy is not scum, and I am going to recant the statements I made describing blinkskater as scum, I must've misread AGAIN, lmao, make that twice in a row. I think blink is town because of what I said before that

29. ISO #979

Light please humor me on how I am trapper?
    U Are 50% Trapper Based On The Instances Where You Didnt Use Color Wording. Also, Your Color Change From Green To Purple N Back Seemed Deliberate To Confuse Town.

Thats What Made Me Place You As Trapper Suspect.

30. ISO #980

You Guys Are Idiots Im Citizen Now I Want To Get Lynched So I Can Say The I Told You So Sentence And You Guys Regretting Lynching Me But You Idiots Would Just Flame Me For Claiming My Role Because Its A Stupid Thing To Do In Your Eyes As Normies You Damn Idiots

Vote Me Up Please Kira Is A Idiot

oh and btw i wont tell you who alpha wolf is
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #981

U Are 50% Trapper Based On The Instances Where You Didnt Use Color Wording. Also, Your Color Change From Green To Purple N Back Seemed Deliberate To Confuse Town.

Thats What Made Me Place You As Trapper Suspect.
    this was Noz_Bugz speaking in the Archon when it was purple.

32. ISO #982

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Guys Are Idiots Im Citizen Now I Want To Get Lynched So I Can Say The I Told You So Sentence And You Guys Regretting Lynching Me But You Idiots Would Just Flame Me For Claiming My Role Because Its A Stupid Thing To Do In Your Eyes As Normies You Damn Idiots

Vote Me Up Please Kira Is A Idiot

oh and btw i wont tell you who alpha wolf is
    Still Claims To Know Who Alpha Is But Has Said Nothing.. Very Counter Productive...

33. ISO #983

@Efekannn02 what are your reads

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

Early Day1 I pressured them to start posting.
    Then I actually wanted to lynch them
    Then I remembered that inactives can be replaced and asked many times over and over to replace them.
    Then I changed my mind on Crunchy and now I only want Rocket replaced.

So you are right, there was a period where I wanted them lynched or killed for being inactive. But you are blind if that was all you saw.
    You still ignoring to comment on my statement on why SCV can be considered as a gamethrowish player.
    You still ignoring to comment on my Rockets post where he said he will gamethrow by not playing.

36. ISO #986

Also , May I Point Out Neither Of The PPL I Have Suggest Have Stated Anything That Would Have Me Change My Mind/Opinion
    Because your accusations are bs ^^

37. ISO #987

So right now we have :

Efekannn02 (3 [L-4]):

-vote Efekannn02
    In my ISO of number 2 - I unvoted in that post. Why is my vote still there? WTF?

Then I Hard Claimed It By Claiming Town Gov. As Cit Is Town Gov In SC2 Mafia
    Ok, now we finally know what role you claim.
    I am still skeptical about why people claim Day1 - doesn't seem good thing to do for town.

38. ISO #988

Early Day1 I pressured them to start posting.
    Then I actually wanted to lynch them
    Then I remembered that inactives can be replaced and asked many times over and over to replace them.
    Then I changed my mind on Crunchy and now I only want Rocket replaced.

So you are right, there was a period where I wanted them lynched or killed for being inactive. But you are blind if that was all you saw.
    You still ignoring to comment on my statement on why SCV can be considered as a gamethrowish player.
    You still ignoring to comment on my Rockets post where he said he will gamethrow by not playing.
    R I G H T.

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Better "hope" for another plan. I'm here til dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    and by hope for another plan
    I mean your gonna kill me tomorrow night
    @Distorted this guy is AFK and clearly won't play to win.

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996
    Ganelon

I would rather Lynch Efekannn02 at this point than anyone else who is currently being voted, though I think we need to watch out for whoever is claiming Citizen... I especially don't trust

-vote NumberTwo

I feel he may actually be the trapper, he plays like a lone wolf this game, confused and scared as hell

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

I would rather Lynch Efekannn02 at this point than anyone else who is currently being voted, though I think we need to watch out for whoever is claiming Citizen... I especially don't trust

-vote NumberTwo

I feel he may actually be the trapper, he plays like a lone wolf this game, confused and scared as hell
    whenever im citizen like that im being a scumread just why?

Im A Damn Citizen!
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #1000