Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    I don't really see how BananaCucho could be SK. She is town if anything I believe. Maybe FBI agent.
    The FBI agent thing was purported by me. That's literally my read. And it was fake.

Banana has been defensively sliding out of any pressure and refusing the provide his own. You've at least been able to commit to an opinion, even if your reasoning is wrong.

That said, don't let me change your mind. Re-read Banana and see if that's how you feel.

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The FBI agent thing was purported by me. That's literally my read. And it was fake.

Banana has been defensively sliding out of any pressure and refusing the provide his own. You've at least been able to commit to an opinion, even if your reasoning is wrong.

That said, don't let me change your mind. Re-read Banana and see if that's how you feel.
    What's the point in faking your read anyways, it's not like it helps the town......and I believe she's FBI Agent. Therefore, I will not push a lynch on her anymore.

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

What's the point in faking your read anyways, it's not like it helps the town......and I believe she's FBI Agent. Therefore, I will not push a lynch on her anymore.
    He was testing you to see if your scumread was genuine. If you immediately went along with it and said "yeah sure I'll switch to townreading her" that would have made you suspicious (but you didn't).

He was being a big, fat meanie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Thank you Joey, you alright. I feel this is the start of a beautiful relationship
    @JoeyDX

This evil woman pretended to be concerned about me and Frinckles tagteaming you last night, only to suddenly be concerned about your mafia assumptions this morning, only to again magically forget about those concerns and go back to being nice to you when she thought it benefitted her.

She's a wicked, wicked woman and cannot be trusted!
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Indifference, inconsistency, lack of contribution. Sb16 has similar qualities but I believe he just tried to bus Aamirus earlier. Surely enough, thier vote has moved.
    Since you agree that stealth is sketch, how about we work together for a bit? Place a vote on him with me.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

That's my reasoning for an SK read. Process of elimination based off what I've been able to read. The likely mafia team are the other two.

I suppose you could argue that a town power role might act similarly to an SK. But I've yet to see a town power role that hasnt made an attempt to find scum. Furthermore it serves them no benefit in this setup to just standby. As TPR you'd push somebody as you're the most valuable piece the town has even if it was a mislynch. These are reasons you're not FBI agent.

And, let's face it. You're anti town as hell.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Aight fine
    I mean, I get where you're coming from. But 5/9 people are playing and 3/9 people are voting (one of which is coasting.) It makes sense that there's little to no pressure to work with.

So perhaps you should be voting with me?

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

so who do you actually TR
    Eh. Not really sure tbh. I've had thoughts, but its day 1 and I want to keep those thoughts in check as my day 1 thoughts are usually wrong.

Both you and yzb seem to be testing people, but I dont see "contribution" as towny, because experienced players will do that as scum as well. And other than you two and Joey not much has happened yet.

So I dont have a solid town read on anyone. I'm not going to sit here and pretend I do to appease you. Sorry mate.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Good list! Heres mine.
    JoeyDX
    Frinckles
    BananaCucho

yzb
    Stealthbomber16
    Gyrlander

Aamirus
    Michael34

LuckyDucky
    How the hell is LuckyDucky scum when he has said almost nothing and you haven't mentioned him at all?

You should expand why your reads are like this... and the same goes for Frinckles.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

I learn more from an Aamirus vote in this case. Plus, sb16 has actually been around.
    vote me coward

I’m actually here pressure me now and aamirus later. There is no scum in Stealth Sing Se
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    vote me coward

I’m actually here pressure me now and aamirus later. There is no scum in Stealth Sing Se
    I'm sitting here wondering what kind of vote-test is particular to Aamirus, still works after very vocally stating your intentions, and actually has a decent chance of working. Even if they come on like, 3 or 4 hours after the vote has been cast.

You said you'd explain if it didn't work. I want to hear your explanation.

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    How the hell is LuckyDucky scum when he has said almost nothing and you haven't mentioned him at all?

You should expand why your reads are like this... and the same goes for Frinckles.
    Im not gonna expound on that.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's clear is that aamirus would have said something in either case (Town or Scum) so we should stop CONTINOUSLY MENTIONING HER and try to fight between us until only the champion prevails.
    I'm not asking about this for Aamirus. I'm asking about this because Stealth's play is mystifying. Making a big deal out of this Aamirus play and then just backing off it. There's been no follow-up either. He hasn't given reads or nothing. There's an obvious scum benefit to having your vote paralyzed for hours on end - it basically stops people holding you accountable.

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not asking about this for Aamirus. I'm asking about this because Stealth's play is mystifying. Making a big deal out of this Aamirus play and then just backing off it. There's been no follow-up either. He hasn't given reads or nothing. There's an obvious scum benefit to having your vote paralyzed for hours on end - it basically stops people holding you accountable.
    Yet you still refuse to vote him