Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover

Hosted by @Marshmallow Marshall .
    Co-hosted by @Distorted .

Link to the setup : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ndercover-(9P)

Post Counts : www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=46154

Living players :
    1. @yzb25
    2. @aamirus
    3. @Frinckles
    4. @BananaCucho
    5. @Stealthbomber16
    6. @JoeyDX
    7. @Gyrlander
    8. @Michael34
    9. @LuckyDucky

Reserves :
    1. @Kenny

Rules
    The Forum Mafia Rules (link) apply. They mostly include what comes next, at least in spirit, but they are not limited to the following lines.
    No out of game communication, no private messages, no last wills, no death notes.
    This is a competitive game, so treat it as such : there should not be excessive amounts of shitposting, although some of it, especially in early stages, is perfectly normal and fine.
    This is also a game made to have fun! Remember to be nice at eachother, even though things can (and probably will) get heated about alignments.
    Keep attacks slot-directed and not person-directed.

Edits to the setup
    Lynch mode will be set to plurality + majority.
    The first day will last 72 hours, while all other days will last 48 hours. Nights still last 24 hours.
    Note that the setup had a Citizen added after seeing the result of the game when it was hosted, and considering the general balance. It is included in the main setup page, but I'm letting you know in case you had played the first version before.

Good luck, and have fun!

5 votes to hammer.
    Plurality lynch will happen at the end of the day if noone reached a majority of votes against them. Skipping days is possible.

Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 3rd, 2020 at 04:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Day 1 starts approximately in :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; February 24th, 2020 at 01:03 AM.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Day One

Sorry for the delay, I had trouble getting on because of real life.

Day One ends in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Note that the next days will last 48 hours instead of 72, as mentioned in the opening post.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; February 25th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I can't tell if this means the game has started or if you will start it later...
    I assume he meant the former given the open thread. Either way, we're meant to start now so *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #7

[vote]Frinckles[vote]
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #8

Jesus Christ I had to repress the urge to edit that post. It's been a while

-vote Frinckles

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

-unvote

Train started way too easily to be scum . . .

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

meh.

fuck it.

-vote Frinckles

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I assume he meant the former given the open thread. Either way, we're meant to start now so *shrug*
    That is correct.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

But with brackets [ ] instead of paranthesis

Hey yzb, wanna form an alliance?
    Nah I'm more the edgy lone wolf type.

I'm open to having moments of intense eye contact when we agree on an issue though.

17. ISO #17

Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

ok got it. so....where are all the other players at are we gonna see everyone tonight? or will some people come in tomorrow

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Got 2 days. Gotta be patient

And thats why I trust ya, yzb ;)
    omg my spine literally tingled

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Scum sense goin off? I'll admit, I'm a bit outta practice. Got some rust to shake off
    tbh this post is scummier because before I thought you were testing and now you're like semi defending yourself.

23. ISO #23

wow and he just leaves me to bask in paranoia great

@JoeyDX how are you feeling?

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Feelin' pretty good what about you? This is interesting so far, would like to see where it ends up!
    It's also my first game in a while but it feels good to be back.

This game has a high scum-town ratio which means if we scumread 3 random people we can all come out of this feeling like we played well LOL

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

It's also my first game in a while but it feels good to be back.

This game has a high scum-town ratio which means if we scumread 3 random people we can all come out of this feeling like we played well LOL
    What does scumread mean? Like, if they're bad or good?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

What does scumread mean? Like, if they're bad or good?
    I Scumread X = I read X to be scum

there's a lot of other jargon so don't be afraid to ask if you don't recognize an acronym or smth

31. ISO #31

yzb why havent you voted me yet?
    I mean Frinckles still feels a bit off but I might switch depending on the vibes

32. ISO #32

To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?

33. ISO #33

To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?
    The serial killer wins on their own. They also oppose the mafia.

You think he might be more likely to be serial killer than mafia?

34. ISO #34

The serial killer wins on their own. They also oppose the mafia.

You think he might be more likely to be serial killer than mafia?
    Well I'm just speculating so far, I'm not saying for sure he is the serial killer. Maybe hes town, but doesn't that seem like a scummy thing to say? "Wanna join forces?"

35. ISO #35

Would you like an alliance? I just don't wanna get sent home first

36. ISO #36

Well I'm just speculating so far, I'm not saying for sure he is the serial killer. Maybe hes town, but doesn't that seem like a scummy thing to say? "Wanna join forces?"
    It does to be fair.

One thing towns sometimes do early on is they do weird tests and fancy plays to try and guage people's reactions. It might have been that.

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

It does to be fair.

One thing towns sometimes do early on is they do weird tests and fancy plays to try and guage people's reactions. It might have been that.
    Wanna know the truth? Its 100% shitposting.

And as someone who kinda knows me, you should know that

-vote yzb25

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Wanna know the truth? Its 100% shitposting.

And as someone who kinda knows me, you should know that

-vote yzb25
    Bro you're being really all over the place.

Obviously you weren't seriously offering an alliance, but it also didn't feel solely intended as a shitpost when I read it.

Maybe I'm tired or being dense but post #21 made it sound like your scummyness was at least partially unintentional.

42. ISO #42

The wife is sneering at me for "playing games without her"

Oops
    LOL

43. ISO #43

LOL
    The real plot twist is this time Toadette is smurfing as Bananacucho lmao

44. ISO #44

Bro you're being really all over the place.

Obviously you weren't seriously offering an alliance, but it also didn't feel solely intended as a shitpost when I read it.

Maybe I'm tired or being dense but post #21 made it sound like your scummyness was at least partially unintentional.
    It was definitely defensive, saying "sorry I look like scum", when he hadn't even done anything scummy. And after you called him out on it, he doubled down to try to discredit you. I don't like it one bit

-vote BananaCucho
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

So you don't think he can be mafia? Do you know something I don't?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

48. ISO #48

You wrote post #15 and I was like "okay he's either testing me or mafia pretending to care about testing me"

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho, post 15
    Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

Then you wrote post #19 and I was like "well that's kinda virtue signally you're pushing it now"

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho, post 19
    Got 2 days. Gotta be patient

And thats why I trust ya, yzb ;)
    Then you wrote #21 and that prompted me to express suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho, post 21
    Scum sense goin off? I'll admit, I'm a bit outta practice. Got some rust to shake off
    I think that's totally reasonable and you scumreading me from all this when you already seemed to acknowledge you yourself had a suspicious opening is jarring asf.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50