User Tag List

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    agreed

-vote Marshmallow marshall

Also it is worth noting for a mafia to get lynched it requires 6/7 town to vote him which with the afks and uncertainty, is literally impossible.
    I feels its almost impossible for a mafia to NOT vote eachother with 4 of them. would be too obvious of targets for who to shoot.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    usually in setups like this, it 100% randoms a town to prevent that.

@Marshmallow Marshall if there is 0 votes what happens? lol
    I will lynch a random person out of you fuckers that wouldn't vote, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

I mean why didn't efekannn get lynched yesterday? Also like you said lynching Hybrid wouldn't be useful at all and if he is town he's more likely to shoot town xd
    Cuz I felt like he was the most pointless person to lynch, he just said fight me a few times and otherwise nothing to align him with anybody or give him a town or scum lean
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

21. ISO #671

I mean why didn't efekannn get lynched yesterday? Also like you said lynching Hybrid wouldn't be useful at all and if he is town he's more likely to shoot town xd
    Who said lynching Hybrid wouldn’t be useful?

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

-unvote

this is getting 0 traction, just like this game.

I'm honestly thinking about replacing out. Too much town obstructionism just like last game.

Except last game it was troll voting, this game it's just apathy. Kills the vibe dawg. We are so info starved and at each others throats tbh. I think it's quite possible sb and I have been tvt this whole time, but idk, because we got inactive slots. We cant even lynch people most people scum read.

Aamirus and myself are trying to scum hunt and get targets. Fielz coming in and making their slot more useful has been helpful. Blink stepped up a little bit, though, I feel his reads are misguided. Still he backs off targets when they're close to being lynched.
    @blinkskater you're going to have to learn eventually that even if you scum read/suspect someone it's okay to vote with them once in a while to keep the game going. Then you use the information from the vote to nail that person later, and help your team win. I get the temptation to back off when you suspect someone, but seriously, with how wrong your reads have been in the past you really gotta start opening up your mind a bit more. You're seriously stuck in a pattern of thinking. I didn't think you'd change over night, but you just gotta go with it man, forreal. Let the chips fall where they may forreal forreal.

As you said you didn't have a case on me, which, I mean, if you're going to seriously push someone as scum, you have to have a case. You said you vaguely agree with Aamirus, but she hasn't pushed me for a while and her and I are kinda working together a bit with trying to get someone thats viewed as scum lynched. So I'd like for you to make some concessions and help us lynch a potential scum target. Or offer us an option to lynch someone. Preferably not me. Because I'd like for you to suspend your belief that I'm scum momentarily and try to see how I could be town, and town motivated.

Please consider working with the rest of the town this game. Also, consider changing this strategy in the future, it's not working for you. People will become tired of having this behavior in future games. I know it's still incredibly frustrating for me to see you not care.

Thanks,

warmly
    ptb

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You, Distorted, PTB, and Lenneth all got upset, actually
    I also would like to correct the record here. I didn't get upset from you. I got upset from SB16 and Blink today as I feel they are both tunneling me without actually having any solid proof or reason to believe I'm scum. I think in both cases they're doing it out of subconscious reasons they're not even aware of.

With you, I was honestly joking back and forth with you, and then everything that happened, I was frustrated a bit, but unfazed by it. It actually helped me come to some conclusions about other players so it was productive in the end for us to have that exchange.

At least you could back your stuff up with evidence most of the time. Although, I do believe you read into some stuff and misinterpreted their meaning. But still, you're doing a decent job and I appreciate you attempting to pressure multiple people. I don't think a scum would honestly draw that much attention to herself.

and if so, fuck, I tip my hat.

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh fuck off. I'm not that evil. I wouldn't do that even if I were scum.
    Then explain to me why you're so different this game. You have no basis for your read on me, and even you admitted it. It was based on 1 post where I said I'd shoot hybrid or aamirus for trying to get me lynched 3 hours into day 1. Mind you where you put me at l-2. Now hybrid is on a lot of people's scum suspect list, and I said he was probably scum from the beginning trying to palpetine aamirus.

I was frustrated because a big play was happening and more senior people like you seem to be blind to it this game. This only leads me to think you're scum. I hoped we could work together, but you refuse to ever CONSIDER the possibility that I'm not scum, and all because I disagreed with you after you jumped off my train. I just don't get your logic, and you've yet to follow it up with any hard proof. You want me to be scum so badly, and I just don't get that motivation. I really don't.

I try hard every single game I play, and put everything into my reads. You called me lazy this game, you said I put the entire kitchen sink into a post (as I have always done). You keep saying I'm not playing like myself, when I am. I haven't played in over 6 months, and you're judging me like this? Of course I've matured a bit in my absence, I have different responsibility, a different work schedule, different out of work stuff going on. I'm not really that much of the same person I was 6 months ago.

So I invite you to clear your mind and reread the day and look at everything objectively and then decide if you still think I'm scum. Because otherwise, idk what to tell you. Because we need to get the correct lynches our we're sunk man. So we've gotta find a way to work together if we're both town.

33. ISO #683

PTB put your vote back on hybrid. Fielz said he would hammer so we only need two more votes here. Otherwise nothing is ever happening and rip FM. Blink and SB are against it. Spruance seemed not inclined to vote. Efe probably wont cooperate. I guess that only leaves Lenneth and David and we still need exactly two votes so it can happen

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

why @Fielzanks

wow totally fucked that up lol
    Mostly a pressure vote.

PTB put your vote back on hybrid. Fielz said he would hammer so we only need two more votes here. Otherwise nothing is ever happening and rip FM. Blink and SB are against it. Spruance seemed not inclined to vote. Efe probably wont cooperate. I guess that only leaves Lenneth and David and we still need exactly two votes so it can happen
    Remind me again why Hybrid?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

36. ISO #686

TOWN:
    Me - obvi (I always include myself haters back off)

Aamirus - Attempting to move the game along. Pushing multiple targets, coming up with multiple scum associations. Feels genuine, actively trying to solve the game.

Lenneth - consistently pushing reads and trying to help form town bloc. I town lean this one.

Fielz - I meta'd gyrl into a scum lean in this slot, however, I feel like fielz came in and is trying to be active. idk why he pushed to save efe like he did, but still, more posts than people who been here since minute one of game.

Spruance: I'll give him a slight town read because I'm out of slots and I dont think his shit is scum motivated. Hard to read this slot, but whatever.

Null:

Blink - I moved him to null because his recent posts have made me believe he could be scum trying to push my lynch with sb. I don't get his unwillingness to actually hunt anyone else but me. His reads were very weak in my opinion, and I feel like he just copied other people. He's not really trying too much. However, I am reluctant to put him in scum category because the other 4 I have down there are much more scummier. I am trying to objective when it comes to this slot because inherently scum read him when I play with him.

Efe: I never know with him. Truly, he's the one mystery of the universe. I never in a million years last game thought they'd make him scum and they did, so honestly, it goes either way. Again bottom four more scummy, top peeps more towny to me.

Scum:

Hybrid - Honestly, when he jumped off my train, I thought he was doing me a solid. But honestly, it looks suspect this game, and the way that sb distorted and blink have been working to undermine me, I feel like they are scum team. Also, hybrid has been super afk this game, and I don't like that at all. He's allowed others to target each other and he'll never become a shot option or really stick his neck out.

David: Posts are scummy af. He's literally hiding in the shadows and avoids being called out.

SB16 - I've stated ad nauseam my reasons for why he's potentially scum. I accept I could be wrong about this slot, but given how he's playing, I have no other options. This is such a departure for him this game. It's stunning really.

Distorted - Constantly following my vote, which I feel like he's trying to paint an association between us. Hoping to get me lynched. Was on my train earlier hopped off. Now hes turned to trying to undermine aamirus and it seems like he's not working with town, but rather trying to jockey for "who can be most towny" which seems weird from a town perspective. high key suspect.

37. ISO #687

Mostly a pressure vote.
    Do you actually plan to apply pressure? So far your pressure votes this game are place a vote and then ignore that slot and let someone else question them. Objectively, it's scummy behavior.

Why did I vote hybrid?

1. Afk
    2. Seemed to only be interested in pushing people against each other and then bouncing. You have to admit it's scummy for someone to pin two people against each other and then walk away.
    3. He's not voting seriously, and hasn't shown up for EOD.
    4. People who I scum read are reluctant to get any serious votes on him.
    5. I've seen him play like this before, and coast all the way to almost the end.
    6. Think back to "Undercover" the last game you and I were in together. He did this same shit, he got people riled up, threw some votes around, and then backed into the shadows to let the most active people fight it out.
    7. My gut gives me a bad vibe about him.

I also unvoted because nothing is going anywhere and I'm annoyed at this point.

38. ISO #688

Mostly a pressure vote.
    ——
    Just like when you unvoted PTB before this seems like a terrible excuse, sorry. Really don’t see how this arbitrary vote with no reason behind it or anybody backing you up caused any “pressure”. It looks
    Like you’re protecting hybrid.

—-
    Because it seemed like hybrid and efe were the two choices and I prefer hybrid. I feel like he gives us more info from his death where efe’s tells us nothing. A couple people said “oh who efe shoots will be indicative!”... or we could lynch hybrid and then both him and who he shoots will be indicative
    Sorry, lazy phone editing there

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    hey can't we just no lynch for 3 days and town wins like in sc2 mafia mod? gg you're welcome for the ez win
    So if we don't lynch every day town wins by default right
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lynch is now mandatory, because you guys are apparently not willing to lynch anyone lol.
    rip my easy win strat

40. ISO #690

Actually I guess it’s majority lynch at EOD now so pushing it through isn’t even necessary.
    True.

I missed this tbh

Honestly, I'll place a vote soon. I'm going to bed in like 20ish mins.

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 @Fielzanks

he's at l-2

speak now or forever hold your peace
    I'll hold my vote until he returns and rejudge from there. Not comfortable speed-lynching Hybrid right now. Feels like a mafia stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700