S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah your still trying to scumpaint this. i pushed every person today to help get town info. I was town read as i trolled, then started heavy pushing for info. I pulled off L-1 when YOU got on because i dont think you are town.

Mag abmitted to being mafia pretty much and yet YOU STILL ARE IGNORING THAT. WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE A MAFIA CLAIM
    You are twisting Mag's words....... he didn't CLAIM mafia....... and I know you don't think I'm town, it's what we're saying since like 100 posts now. lol. You think I would hammer as scum? I want you to answer this very question: you think I would hammer town as scum early?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I agree with Distorted mate. Illuminati hunting and you wanting to Lynch Distorted for Illuminati hunting is so Mafiay. Also for the record I am not fucking Mafia, nor am I even claiming as such.

4. ISO #854
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I agree with Distorted mate. Illuminati hunting and you wanting to Lynch Distorted for Illuminati hunting is so Mafiay. Also for the record I am not fucking Mafia, nor am I even claiming as such.
    for being Illuminati

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You are twisting Mag's words....... he didn't CLAIM mafia....... and I know you don't think I'm town, it's what we're saying since like 100 posts now. lol. You think I would hammer as scum? I want you to answer this very question: you think I would hammer town as scum early?
    i said PRETTY MUCH. stop using the fucking twisting words shit, you literally are now saying i said HE CLAIMED MAFIA. he PRETTY MUCH DID. he is refusing to deny he is mafia, what do you call that? explain what that is and how thats town.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #856

yes, i do think you would.

7. ISO #857

Trying to find illuminati (which may not even exist) day 1 is a complete fucking waste of time and derails the game into shit. we CANNOT FLIP AN ILLUMINATI ROLE, THEY ALL APPEAR AS OTHER ROLES. so we have no idea if we ever do a correct lynch or not. the only way to know if illuminati exist is to lynch 2 mafia, and if the game continues, illuminati exists. @Marshmallow Marshall this point was agreed upon by many people already during the first few hours.

Explain how hunting for illuminati D1 is pro town? enlighten me on WHAT STRATEGY WE COULD USE that is pro town to find them that isnt just hoping the person we lynched was what we thought? then after we lynch multiple towns hope the game ends. if not, then we have to start hunting for mafia.
    The strategy is basically to out the mafia without lynching them yet if somebody claims mafia and flips town, we know it's an illuminati because it's retarded to claim mafia as town. If we just kill off Mafia, they'll obviously shoot every night, a lot of non illuminati will die, and if illuminati are there we might even give them the win before getting rid of the last maf.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859
    Ganelon

i said PRETTY MUCH. stop using the fucking twisting words shit, you literally are now saying i said HE CLAIMED MAFIA. he PRETTY MUCH DID. he is refusing to deny he is mafia, what do you call that? explain what that is and how thats town.
    Can you both shut up for a bit? I am NOT Mafia. Is that okay? I don't know what blink is doing and I would like to know. I didn't want to claim I wasn't Mafia because I wanted to see what that claim could achieve and you ruined that strategy (if that's what it was) on blink's part.

10. ISO #860

Can you both shut up for a bit? I am NOT Mafia. Is that okay? I don't know what blink is doing and I would like to know. I didn't want to claim I wasn't Mafia because I wanted to see what that claim could achieve and you ruined that strategy (if that's what it was) on blink's part.
    no1 claimed mafia, its a meme because i kept asking everyone that earlier.

11. ISO #861
    Ganelon

The strategy is basically to out the mafia without lynching them yet if somebody claims mafia and flips town, we know it's an illuminati because it's retarded to claim mafia as town. If we just kill off Mafia, they'll obviously shoot every night, a lot of non illuminati will die, and if illuminati are there we might even give them the win before getting rid of the last maf.
    Nope I disagree, I believe there may be some pro-town ramifications to claiming Mafia given that blink just did apparently

12. ISO #862

they can change their roles. they will flip whatever they claim

13. ISO #863

yes, i do think you would.
    Lol what. Just saying: I put Kenny on L-1, no intent to hammer. Proof is: I said I didn't want any hammer. And I didn't even know Mag was at L-1 lol.

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    distorted has revealed as an innocent child
    Oh great I didn't see that.... lol
    -unvote

15. ISO #865

Lol what. Just saying: I put Kenny on L-1, no intent to hammer. Proof is: I said I didn't want any hammer. And I didn't even know Mag was at L-1 lol.
    Nah dude, ive pushed everyone today to get as much info out as possible and you are scum reading that. second i pushed aamirus u jumped all over it.

16. ISO #866

Blink did not claim Mafia. Kenny wanted to reaction test you and we all let it roll

17. ISO #867

I don't mind dying tongiht either, but mafia just understand if you DO kill me you are greatly reducing ur chance to find illuminati. but either way, illuminati will use them to kill me. so the good news is, if i do die, hopefully that confirms the existance of an illuminati.

So mafia, if I die tonight, and you didn't kill me - reveal. out yourself and work with town to get illuminati. because in the end, the illuminati cant be mafia. so just keep it as a ratio - start lynching towns until 3v2. at 3v2 lynch 1 mafia. then lynch antoher town so its 2v1. at 2v1, use ur gut there.....

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Blink did not claim Mafia. Kenny wanted to reaction test you and we all let it roll
    ...that's a misguided gambit because not everyone might know if it has pro-town ramifications to claim mafia, ESPECIALLY if it was done by blink. And in that case the best play as town would be to ignore it or to state that you neither deny nor confirm being mafia, since you don't want to ruin a townread's strategy.

19. ISO #869

Nah dude, ive pushed everyone today to get as much info out as possible and you are scum reading that. second i pushed aamirus u jumped all over it.
    I'm not scum reading you pushing everyone, I'm scum reading you disagreeing with Aamirus's push on Kenny. But now I'm waiting on Naz's answer to know if I can see you as confirmed town...........

20. ISO #870

...that's a misguided gambit because not everyone might know if it has pro-town ramifications to claim mafia, ESPECIALLY if it was done by blink. And in that case the best play as town would be to ignore it or to state that you neither deny nor confirm being mafia, since you don't want to ruin a townread's strategy.
    eh doing the backwarads plays like that are anti town asf. it makes scum hunting almost impossible because it leaves people open to claim "i was doing x strategy". our meta on this site literally gives scums 100s of outs lol legit towns should keep as much info out in the open as possible, and keep the game less confusing as possible. these sneaky 'plays' usually do more damage than good.

21. ISO #871

I'm not scum reading you pushing everyone, I'm scum reading you disagreeing with Aamirus's push on Kenny. But now I'm waiting on Naz's answer to know if I can see you as confirmed town...........
    no, read the rolecard. it says at anytime so im sure they can do it whenever they want. if not we will find out, but as of now assume they can.

22. ISO #872

I don't mind dying tongiht either, but mafia just understand if you DO kill me you are greatly reducing ur chance to find illuminati. but either way, illuminati will use them to kill me. so the good news is, if i do die, hopefully that confirms the existance of an illuminati.

So mafia, if I die tonight, and you didn't kill me - reveal. out yourself and work with town to get illuminati. because in the end, the illuminati cant be mafia. so just keep it as a ratio - start lynching towns until 3v2. at 3v2 lynch 1 mafia. then lynch antoher town so its 2v1. at 2v1, use ur gut there.....
    And if there's a doctor......

I think I messed up

23. ISO #873

no, read the rolecard. it says at anytime so im sure they can do it whenever they want. if not we will find out, but as of now assume they can.
    I mean if infiltrator can assume role AND use the role's ability in the same day phase.

24. ISO #874

Anyway, it is useless to keep fighting Distorted here lol. I'm going to address Blinkskater, then go to bed. If you got questions, it's time. I think it's better to wait for all the AFKs anyway.

25. ISO #875

And if there's a doctor......

I think I messed up
    this is my 3rd time stating this exact same strategy. this is what I was talking about doing at the beginning.

Also, mafia a good tip - change ur target last second. literally LAST SECOND so the illuminati dont have a chance to submit a change message. the purpose of this is if the illuminati see you are not going to kill 1 of them, they will not move your kill. however if your GOING to kill one, they most likely will. so change the target last second so they dont have the luxury of knowing beforehand who you are going to hit.

26. ISO #876

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nah to scummy to unvote
    Or you can trigger the scum to start pushing you because you are acting scummy asf
    So if MM were town he would have had a fully fledged mental breakdown allready
    [v ote]m agoroth[/ vote]
    @Varnic just wirhout the spaces bud u get free nudes from naz
    Meh MM + Mag = scum ... Goodnight
    All of those posts are really looking like town blink, from meta. And there are more posts...

27. ISO #877

Towns best chance on this is to stay organized, regardless of what info is in the open.

also, i feel it is beneficial to reveal D1 (or D2) as IC. purpose being, a late game reveal could actually have more negative consequences than positive if there is illuminati. This will also confirm if a doctor does NOT exist. if i die, obviously no doctor.

@naz if a doctor heals an attack do the mafia get another attack?

28. ISO #878

So answer me this speaking hypothetically of course if I were vigilante and I were going to shoot either you or mm who should I shoot and why?
    That is making me townread Blink hard. He's getting reads this way, and it's what he does as town. As scum, he doesn't really do weird pro town moves. Only weird scum moves

29. ISO #879

All of those posts are really looking like town blink, from meta. And there are more posts...
    blink i thinks town, hence why I voted Kenny instead. However I wanted aamirus to get on and give real content rather than the random criticisms at peoples playstyles so i shifted the pressure there when I saw her get on. been explained already. Kenny got to L-1, the info was got from it. you also moved your vote off him pretty quickly after he got there.

30. ISO #880

Towns best chance on this is to stay organized, regardless of what info is in the open.

also, i feel it is beneficial to reveal D1 (or D2) as IC. purpose being, a late game reveal could actually have more negative consequences than positive if there is illuminati. This will also confirm if a doctor does NOT exist. if i die, obviously no doctor.

@naz if a doctor heals an attack do the mafia get another attack?
    At night, you may kill someone.
    That means kill EVERY night... right?

31. ISO #881

blink i thinks town, hence why I voted Kenny instead. However I wanted aamirus to get on and give real content rather than the random criticisms at peoples playstyles so i shifted the pressure there when I saw her get on. been explained already. Kenny got to L-1, the info was got from it. you also moved your vote off him pretty quickly after he got there.
    also, in case my LW is erased. Mag is either citizen or scum. if he was a TPR he would have revealed when he was at L-1 and people were baiting to hammer. I kind of get that vibe from Kenny as well, either cit or scum.

32. ISO #882

This setup seems like it would be super unfair if the Illuminati actually exists. Has any host done that in the previous games? I feel like everything is in the illuminati’s favor - they can probably figure out who the mafia are easily through the night chat - they can either buddy the mafia during the day to avoid being night killed or also make a few ISOs and get the mafia lynched to gain massive town points. Once the mafia is dead all they have to do to win is be the strongest town reads.... and that’s easy given they can lead the town in lynching the mafia.

I mean - it’s essentially 4 scums instead of 2 in the Illuminati setup because the town has no way of knowing illuminati exist and has to go after the mafia.

So, I think that’s almost unwinnable as town unless the Illuminati are just idiots so I feel like we should assume the Illuminati don’t exist.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

I'm town though... SORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY but still I think it's not bad to have you reveal D1. If you're actually Infiltrator I'll slap your ass up the entire Atlantic on the way to Spain, and ask Gyrlander to lock you in his dungeon, though.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

mafia and illuminati cant kill every ngiht. if the mafia die the illuminati get their factional kill. there is only 1 night kill this game ( i believe)
    Yet ONE of them can kill every night. There will always be a mafia OR illuminati scum kill, what I mean is that their kill doesn't work with charges.

37. ISO #887

In that case I think mag and mm are mafia teammates. They are doing exactly what they did in the Efekannn02 game where they kind of gave themselves away by talking too much about how the town should follow a certain strategy (in that case lynch Hybrid d1) that was really not town positive and only good for the cult leaders. It seems they are doing the same now in trying to say we should just go for Illuminati and leave the mafia alone.

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This setup seems like it would be super unfair if the Illuminati actually exists. Has any host done that in the previous games? I feel like everything is in the illuminati’s favor - they can probably figure out who the mafia are easily through the night chat - they can either buddy the mafia during the day to avoid being night killed or also make a few ISOs and get the mafia lynched to gain massive town points. Once the mafia is dead all they have to do to win is be the strongest town reads.... and that’s easy given they can lead the town in lynching the mafia.

I mean - it’s essentially 4 scums instead of 2 in the Illuminati setup because the town has no way of knowing illuminati exist and has to go after the mafia.

So, I think that’s almost unwinnable as town unless the Illuminati are just idiots so I feel like we should assume the Illuminati don’t exist.
    HOST METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AIVION, did illuminati exist in the first game?

I think it's RNG'd though. And given Distorted's reveal.... uhmmm..... I think you might be right x.x

39. ISO #889

but the mafia has to play a cautious style as well. the setup is definitely in the illuminatis favor. but thats why its crucial to figure that out. if mafia change their kills last second it will be a good idea for illuminati to take control of their kill asap because they will be risking getting hit as well.

40. ISO #890

In that case I think mag and mm are mafia teammates. They are doing exactly what they did in the Efekannn02 game where they kind of gave themselves away by talking too much about how the town should follow a certain strategy (in that case lynch Hybrid d1) that was really not town positive and only good for the cult leaders. It seems they are doing the same now in trying to say we should just go for Illuminati and leave the mafia alone.
    I would not out myself and put the spotlight on myself that fast lol. Especially not in this setup, because Mafia might be Town....

41. ISO #891

Also there were like 4-5 posts saying “Aamirus scumreads MM for claiming too many roles”. No I literally said in the post you quoted Distorted that it was not alignment indicative cuz he always does it. That is NOT why I said he was scummy earlier

42. ISO #892
    Ganelon

How and where did I state we should be hunting for the Illuminati? I SPECIFICALLY stated that we should play this the same way we would play a regular game, hunt the Mafia and kill them. Are you even reading?

43. ISO #893

if we have an escort, it actually may be a good idea to not roleblock anyone, or when u do roleblock someone reveal immediately the next day who it was. so if no kill happens mafia can reveal if they tried to kill and no1 RBed them (has to be illuminati then).

we need to leave the scenario open to mafia being able to claim....... lol so not only are we hunting mafia, but we need to be ready to work with them and help them also.. thats a mindfuck

44. ISO #894

Also there were like 4-5 posts saying “Aamirus scumreads MM for claiming too many roles”. No I literally said in the post you quoted Distorted that it was not alignment indicative cuz he always does it. That is NOT why I said he was scummy earlier
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why did (or more like do apparently) you scumread me btw?

Also see I'm not twisting shit, YOU were, Distorted....... so spare me the LVP stuff please ;)

45. ISO #895

How and where did I state we should be hunting for the Illuminati? I SPECIFICALLY stated that we should play this the same way we would play a regular game, hunt the Mafia and kill them. Are you even reading?
    That's true though lol. I think Magoroth is Mafia or citizen.

46. ISO #896

That's true though lol. I think Magoroth is Mafia or citizen.
    And more likely Citizen than Mafia

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

I think....... hm. @naz was the setup randomized or handpicked? This way we can get rid of host meta for good OR see what would be a balanced setup.

49. ISO #899

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why did (or more like do apparently) you scumread me btw?

Also see I'm not twisting shit, YOU were, Distorted....... so spare me the LVP stuff please ;)
    nah, i mixed up the reasons maybe, but she still was scucm reading you earlier and saying u claimed multiple roles.

50. ISO #900

nah, i mixed up the reasons maybe, but she still was scucm reading you earlier and saying u claimed multiple roles.
    I also claimed only one role lol. But what I mean is that I'm town lol. Look at me, I'm so town..............