Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Curious enough, you say absolutely nothing regarding the RP which YZB made a comment about. They having a difficulty to read you based on roleplay which may be reason in itself for a push and stuff. This in turn makes that one small touch of YZB accusation I just made a bit more... colorful.

I'm making the accusation of that YZB has been informed of Firebringer in some way that's not from the day itself, A.K.A knowing the identity of another scum, and Firebringer subtly embracing it.

I just hope players don't randomly disregard my vote because it looks like OMGUS.

-vote YZB25
    Partner, there is a lot to process here.

What does my RP have to do with anything? I don't know why you be barkin up that cow poke. I thought there initial push on me for RP was NAI. I kind of liked your intro to the game and your vote on me but also thought it was NAI for most part, you gave off a "no fucks given" kind of mind set partner.

You will have to go more into this whole "YZB and Firebringer" being tied together, I can't follow this at all and ive wrestled with buffalo which was easier than processing that logic.

~Mccree
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    If I understood this correctly you beleive yzb is scum for concluding early that your early votes are not reasonable - as your troll hunting not scumhunting and Fire who was the voted troll by you - is yzb's partner and although don't likes yzb's reasoning is ok with him?
    No, I think you've misunderstood. He's saying I'm scum and my long-post on Whad was a biased defense of him (because Whad is on my scumteam).

He's saying mine and Whad's interactions with FB kind-of represent a scumteam poking the other scumteam, and that FB's ISO on me is him kind-of acknowledging me as a scum defending my scummate Whad, and "subtly embracing it".

In short, I'm a scum defending my scummate Whad, while FB is on the other scumteam and is extending a hand of alliance.

I agree it was a very unfocused response and had a lot of things going on at once.

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by Mattzed
    11/30/16 - FBI Agent can recruit N0
    See this? Mattzed only made it so that FBI agent can recruit a mole on N0 a few days ago. In other words, anyone who read the setup before the 30th of November or knows this game from playing versions 1 or 2 can easily make a mistake here. That's why Mattzed posted this at the start:

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Notice: The FBI Agent may recruit N0. This change was not properly noted in the setup, and has now been fixed.
    So, with this as a backdrop, let's go back and reassess this Elephant slip. We have two different possibilities:

1) The player who posted about the "3 scums" in the Elephant account missed the abrupt change to how FBI agent works, and presumed d1 starts with only 3 scums.

2) The player who posted about the "3 scums" in the Elephant account is an FBI agent, tried and failed to convert a target (and thus knows for certain there are only 3 scums) and then accidentally told us he failed to convert when he told us there's only 3 scums, magically somehow forgetting only he as FBI agent would know there's only 3 scums.

This would have required the player to be a complete retard.

Yes, naturally it only makes sense to believe option 2 over option 1.

Also, look, they slipped non-FBI agent too:

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I didn't even finish that sentence.

Anyone can make an error reading the setup, but what you are assuming is that we accidentally slipped our role as the FBI Agent and that we conveniently tried to convert a Luciano and failed. That didn't happen.
    You are mistaken, the Godfather and Consigliere along the Lucianos are immune to FBI conversion. Quote to prove it.
    I still don't understand your point. Sure, it brings up more possibility of a failed conversion, but we didn't slip and the fact that you and Enpathy jumped on it and tunnelled is suspicious.
    They clearly demonstrated here that they forgot FBI agent also can't convert GF or consig. Unless you believe this was acting, they clearly just slipped that they haven't read the FBI agent card properly, and are thus probably not FBI agent.

See how flimsy this slip-bullshit logic is? The logic can be flipped with hardly any effort. Vote people for actual scumreads, dipshits =P

Some other comments:

-The response by Unknown on the Elephant Archon sucked, but this is kind of understandable. There is no real response you can give if someone accuses your archon partner of slipping and you have no idea what was going through their head. Anyway, they need to communicate more.

-The accusations of DWs for tunneling, less than 12 hours into the train are unwarranted. He hasn't tunneled... yet...

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

hmm RLVG solves the game in their mind so fast too often so fast normally? Using pre-flip association is highly refuted tactic back in MS - and its to lame to even be considered scummy tbh.

I agree anyone who is voting elephant for slipping needs to reconsider. missing the numbers given the circumstances is not that hard to believe. now, putting that aside - what do you think about my vote yzb?

13. ISO #563

hmm RLVG solves the game in their mind so fast too often so fast normally? Using pre-flip association is highly refuted tactic back in MS - and its to lame to even be considered scummy tbh.

I agree anyone who is voting elephant for slipping needs to reconsider. missing the numbers given the circumstances is not that hard to believe. now, putting that aside - what do you think about my vote yzb?
    You mean this?:

bad response

seems like a scum who believes is cought for wrong reasons :

1 - not commenting about the slip itself - but that their not type of people who slipps
    2 - not commenting about how much that type of slip huant is valid overall
    3 - doing self meta ~ apeasy

so yeah

-vote Elephant
    L3
    That was Unknown btw. I don't think that kind of arrogant response is unlike him as town tbh XD. If you take the slip too seriously and deconstruct it like you seem to suggest, people misread you for "being a scum scared of a silly, weak scumread". If Unknown made that wallpost I did, he'd probably have more votes on him by now.

I definitely don't have Elephant pegged as a townread, but I definitely don't scumread them for their response to pressure either. That sort of appeal-y "come on we wouldn't do that" is what I'd expect from most people, regardless of alignment.

Anyway, Ima respond to the Whad thing soon. I just saw the slip-reads and felt the need to speak out lol.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    You mean this?:

That was Unknown btw. I don't think that kind of arrogant response is unlike him as town tbh XD. If you take the slip too seriously and deconstruct it like you seem to suggest, people misread you for "being a scum scared of a silly, weak scumread". If Unknown made that wallpost I did, he'd probably have more votes on him by now.

I definitely don't have Elephant pegged as a townread, but I definitely don't scumread them for their response to pressure either. That sort of appeal-y "come on we wouldn't do that" is what I'd expect from most people, regardless of alignment.

Anyway, Ima respond to the Whad thing soon. I just saw the slip-reads and felt the need to speak out lol.
    Fuck I didn't conclude. In short, there weren't many good responses he could give, due to his difficult circumstances so I don't really scumread him for the weak response.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

was he really trying to sort FB - or just forcing him to drop the role play? or to get towncred for apearing like he is trying to force him to stop role play?

same goes about his GET vote. he claims their not taking the game seriously as the reason for voting them - and voting GET after accsuing me of being the mole because fire didn't know FBI had no day chat (or was pretending that way) makes little sense for someone who is trying to sort stuff out. To just accept they were wrong and move on needs bravery ,

what makes you sure that it was all genuine? - and this is not me saying I don't think it wasn't genune - I'm just intrested to know your pov about this.

and good night

I guess its better for me to sleep as well - its too late here
    I guess you've gotta try and weigh up what seems more plausible. It just seems more plausible to read what he's done and said from the perspective of a town who believes his style is helping.

He seemed to sincerely believe FB had been mistaken about the day-chat - which was why he had that condescending tone / he had that "lol you're a twat for thinking that"-tone to his message. If he really was using that day-chat thing as an excuse to move vote, he'd have to have imagined vividly if he took his own read seriously, then imagine the contempt he would have for FB if the read was serious. That would be very impressive.

His opinion that "everyone should be serious to a degree" is very internally consistent and fits his personality. He's clearly not faking that opinion, in my eyes, meaning that, if he's scum, he thinks he's deliberately sacrificing the scum's interests for now to try and get townreads. He's sacrificed the ability to make an opportunistic push on FB because of his play, if he is scum, and he doesn't even seem aware of that.

Anyway, I agree that the theory on you being a mole was pretty out there, but it was just a theory, not an accusation.

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

I guess you've gotta try and weigh up what seems more plausible. It just seems more plausible to read what he's done and said from the perspective of a town who believes his style is helping.

He seemed to sincerely believe FB had been mistaken about the day-chat - which was why he had that condescending tone / he had that "lol you're a twat for thinking that"-tone to his message. If he really was using that day-chat thing as an excuse to move vote, he'd have to have imagined vividly if he took his own read seriously, then imagine the contempt he would have for FB if the read was serious. That would be very impressive.

His opinion that "everyone should be serious to a degree" is very internally consistent and fits his personality. He's clearly not faking that opinion, in my eyes, meaning that, if he's scum, he thinks he's deliberately sacrificing the scum's interests for now to try and get townreads. He's sacrificed the ability to make an opportunistic push on FB because of his play, if he is scum, and he doesn't even seem aware of that.

Anyway, I agree that the theory on you being a mole was pretty out there, but it was just a theory, not an accusation.
    I don't see a world full of butterflies most of times tbh, paranoia - or apealing like I have paranoia in games to make duscussions and do what I do - is my thing mainly.

I don't see your point about why seeing that as town perspective is more plausible. what about him beleiving FB misread the day chat thing was sinscire to drop the first clue he got - without even questioning me - who was a part of that conspirasy theory. what about his "everyone should be sirious to a degree" felt consistant? I'm still not sure what he found not sirious about FB , as he was obviously talking about the game - even when he was role playing so hard - so what about his push on early trolling was sinscire and how is that sinscierness makes him likly town - as scum can troll hunt as well I persume -

and what about his theory was pretty out there? and what are the differences between a theory and accusation?

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    OK, Let's start with these posts. Further elaborating on why not signing is scummy. One, it makes the ***** harder to read. Town players should not be making themselves more difficult to read. Second, if the ***** is scum and has a weak scum player, it is easier for that player to hide behind the other players and not post. When no one signs, then they get a pass for that. Also, for meta reasons it's harder to read players based on how they usually play.

Second, this is a terrible reason to townread someone so early in the game. Firebringer isn't playing better and said he would if scum, so town. Boo-that's lazy as fuck.

Also, what I meant by underwhelming is we've played/modded games where these's players have been town and when they've been scum. Thsi ***** is posting a bunch of one liners and weak questions that don't go anywhere. They are capable of more if town.

There reaction to our vote was to defensive and overly concerned. I didn't like the tone of it either.

It's early. I'd like them/and others to respond to it.

However, instead of that, we had a player who decided to obstruct our play with insults, saying our points "sucked dick" yelling at us in caps to shut up, saying our points are invalid over and over, telling us to shut up, etc. I am not the kind of person to ever respond kindly to that. It is very NAI with me. It's personality. I don't tolerate it ever.

I'm sorry ika brought up the cancer. I don't want that in the game. It's outside the game and I'd like to leave it out. Please ignore it as NAI. Thanks.

Yes, I've calmed down. Still o.k. with being infracted for my insults. If I complain about toxicity, I shouldn't respond in kind. I'm just gonna ignore PTB in this game for now. Also, myself and ika are gonna get some sleep. If you need us use the @

Also, if you read PTB's attitude and comments most of the game, this has been building for awhile. He needs to learn how to work with people in games instead of pissing them off or he's never gonna get anything done ever. That is, if he's town.

Good night.

~SW
    Unknown is the only one who has spoken at this time (minus like one post) so I don't feel the need to sign everything and neither does my team. So I probably won't.

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

bad response

seems like a scum who believes is cought for wrong reasons :

1 - not commenting about the slip itself - but that their not type of people who slipps
    2 - not commenting about how much that type of slip huant is valid overall
    3 - doing self meta ~ apeasy

so yeah

-vote Elephant
    L3
    That's nothing unusual IMO. Rarely anyone scum slips d1, and I'm known for scum slipping as Town so I don't see your point.

That's actually one of the reasons why I suspect GET. I'll look more into it though.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Another part of the post that I found the slip in, the primary reason that I pushed it is because it seemed like they knew with certainty that there were 3 scum.

Town never knows things for certain, neither does the Lucinos.
    That's what happens when I incorrectly remember parts of the setup. I'm surprised people find this unusual for me.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

See this? Mattzed only made it so that FBI agent can recruit a mole on N0 a few days ago. In other words, anyone who read the setup before the 30th of November or knows this game from playing versions 1 or 2 can easily make a mistake here. That's why Mattzed posted this at the start:

So, with this as a backdrop, let's go back and reassess this Elephant slip. We have two different possibilities:

1) The player who posted about the "3 scums" in the Elephant account missed the abrupt change to how FBI agent works, and presumed d1 starts with only 3 scums.

2) The player who posted about the "3 scums" in the Elephant account is an FBI agent, tried and failed to convert a target (and thus knows for certain there are only 3 scums) and then accidentally told us he failed to convert when he told us there's only 3 scums, magically somehow forgetting only he as FBI agent would know there's only 3 scums.

This would have required the player to be a complete retard.

Yes, naturally it only makes sense to believe option 2 over option 1.

Also, look, they slipped non-FBI agent too:

They clearly demonstrated here that they forgot FBI agent also can't convert GF or consig. Unless you believe this was acting, they clearly just slipped that they haven't read the FBI agent card properly, and are thus probably not FBI agent.

See how flimsy this slip-bullshit logic is? The logic can be flipped with hardly any effort. Vote people for actual scumreads, dipshits =P

Some other comments:

-The response by Unknown on the Elephant Archon sucked, but this is kind of understandable. There is no real response you can give if someone accuses your archon partner of slipping and you have no idea what was going through their head. Anyway, they need to communicate more.

-The accusations of DWs for tunneling, less than 12 hours into the train are unwarranted. He hasn't tunneled... yet...
    Yzb is probably Town this game for being the first person to logically point out that we didn't slip.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    I stopped scum reading him after seeing his helplessness at being shot. I said that in chat. But it was too late by that point.

I actually sent that to ika and sw when I made the shot.
    I think Deathworlds is Town for leading this ridiculous push on me. I feel like RLVG did the worst thing as a Town which is to point out a possibility and then not pursue it at all.

32. ISO #582

It makes a lot of sense for two fm staff to not realize it /starcsim

theyhave to check the setup the sets and review it so I find it unlikely they just "forgot"
    This is actually a terrible post, using my rank to justify a lynch on me. (FYI Crypt hasn't posted yet)

Anyone still thinking this slip is reasonable without considering my background of making stupid mistakes is really starting to bug me.

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

I meant you said yes even if I was scum I won't slip

the fact you don't beleive you slipped - and I really don't count such a thing slip is irreverent.

your reaction to DW's push was like a scum who was cought for bad reaons. what about GET gave you the same feeling?

yzb , if your going to meta someone - please give me at lest one example of similar behavior. I played with most of you but in proxy accs so I have no idea who is - was who and I have no idea about most of you guys play so meta won't be a valid wayout here unless you guide me throw it,

thx

35. ISO #585

I don't think you took what I meant to say correctly. If you look at all the games I've played, I scum-slip as Town only and haven't slipped as scum. It's because of how careful I am when I play scum opposed to town. So what I meant to say was I rarely slip as scum, but more as Town.

I didn't slip because I am Town (or gambino idk how it's being referred to) so me slipping as an FBI Agent makes no sense. I make these errors a lot which makes me frustrated.

I don't know I would react differently. Deathworlds clearly stated this: "I don't assume you slipped, you DID slip" so clearly you don't expect me to be positive over an annoying player that thinks he's a god and caught an 100% scum. So sure, that could be an answer, but if you don't consider Town perspective then it's biased. That being said, GET is scummier because they skipped reasoning in their votes, and if they are Town BC had accused them of slipping so they would as well be in the same. Position as us if they are Town and didn't even consider that. They've also been in games with me where I've scum-slipped as Town and very few people really considered that.

It's more annoying because I'm not scum and am being accused of scum-slipping.

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Sorry to ask you this @Empathy17 why are you not interacting with me at all?
    I feel ignored by you guys, and I have no read on you either and you posted quite a bit.

Can I interest in you some cake and thoughts on reads?
    I don't like your vote on Elephant-san

~Mei
    @Firebringer

Don't apologize. I want to be questioned and interacted with. Sorry if you thought we were ignoring you. Why don't you like the Elephant vote? Ignore the slip part. What about the reasons I gave in my post? Do you think they are town or just don't like the reasons? Can you elaborate on your Whad read? I am going to reread Whad later but I kind of got a mixed vibe there.

~SW

37. ISO #587

I don't think you took what I meant to say correctly. If you look at all the games I've played, I scum-slip as Town only and haven't slipped as scum. It's because of how careful I am when I play scum opposed to town. So what I meant to say was I rarely slip as scum, but more as Town.

I didn't slip because I am Town (or gambino idk how it's being referred to) so me slipping as an FBI Agent makes no sense. I make these errors a lot which makes me frustrated.

I don't know I would react differently. Deathworlds clearly stated this: "I don't assume you slipped, you DID slip" so clearly you don't expect me to be positive over an annoying player that thinks he's a god and caught an 100% scum. So sure, that could be an answer, but if you don't consider Town perspective then it's biased. That being said, GET is scummier because they skipped reasoning in their votes, and if they are Town BC had accused them of slipping so they would as well be in the same. Position as us if they are Town and didn't even consider that. They've also been in games with me where I've scum-slipped as Town and very few people really considered that.

It's more annoying because I'm not scum and am being accused of scum-slipping.
    My concern is that your first post wasn't about why he is wrong - why that thing as annoying or why is that accusation wrong or redicolous. I didn't like the way you sued self meta as your first repsonse to such a thing. it reeks of sudden frustration. I just like to know why you self meta's instead of talking about the accustion or the accuser if you found them annoying.

I know how annoying it can be to being accused of scum - but what did you mistke when you made first post (said 3 starting scum) and why you didn't clarify that at start.

and sorry i don't know you two meta here, I'm just what I think is generally valid - if something is not accurate about you - may I have some links to some previous similar situations?

38. ISO #588

why didn't you vote cancer then?
    I wasn't voting anyone for just not signing their posts. It's been Banana posting except for the opening post which SJ signed. That said I didn't really like Cancer before my big explosion with PTB and I don't care for their behavior during that argument.

~SW

39. ISO #589

Unknown is the only one who has spoken at this time (minus like one post) so I don't feel the need to sign everything and neither does my team. So I probably won't.
    You have got to be kidding me. I make a big long post elaborating on my scumread on you and this is what you decide to respond to. That's scummy af.

~SW

40. ISO #590

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Goodnight SW.
    OK, I wanted to respond to some of your points but I suck at quoting like you did so this is what we get. They are underwhelming because they are mostly making short posts that don't say much, being defensive regarding our vote on them, not really doing much in the way of trying to read/respond to the people voting for them, and just kind of being annoyed at being suspected. It's just kind of careful and controlled. Town reading someone for saying it's not a slip is just blah. I mostly wanted to get all 3 heads posting because at least with unknown and cryptonic, I know what they are capable of.

~SW

41. ISO #591

OK, about the slip. I really don't give a damn about it. You'll notice I didn't comment on it in any of my posts. I honestly don't believe there are very many genuine scum-slips. I think there was one obvious one I saw in a game where a scum copied a post and put it into the main thread instead of the scum PT and was obviously caught. There was a hilarious one once where a scum said it was his first scum game. More often than not, town will slip up in their language with so-called slips and I ignore those. I was in a game where two town's argued for 5 pages because one of them said "if I flip town" instead of "when I flip town" I was called scum once as town for not referring to the scumteam as they. I don't mind deathworlds saying they slipped. I don't find it scummy. More that likely he's town for it. I just don't see the need to clog up the game with pages and pages on it. ika commented on it sure but he thinks differently than I do, we are two different people and while we always discuss reads/votes, we don't run everything by each other before posting.

~SW

42. ISO #592

Stop discrediting Banana, most people if not everyone had believed me, and Banana had flipped on me sooner than you did.
    Eh, that's not true. I said page 20 or something early like that in that game that I would gladly lynch you even if I town read you...because I always inherently scum lean you, and i work against my bias all game. I never trusted you that game fully, and I was very quick to hammer you.

Also, I will discredit him all that I would like. Stop defending him.

43. ISO #593

I wasn't voting anyone for just not signing their posts. It's been Banana posting except for the opening post which SJ signed. That said I didn't really like Cancer before my big explosion with PTB and I don't care for their behavior during that argument.

~SW
    Cancer's behavior or my behavior or both?

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Eh, that's not true. I said page 20 or something early like that in that game that I would gladly lynch you even if I town read you...because I always inherently scum lean you, and i work against my bias all game. I never trusted you that game fully, and I was very quick to hammer you.

Also, I will discredit him all that I would like. Stop defending him.
    You also put Yzb at L-1 and told someone to hammer him. There's no point in arguing about this.

45. ISO #595

OK, Let's start with these posts. Further elaborating on why not signing is scummy. One, it makes the ***** harder to read. Town players should not be making themselves more difficult to read. Second, if the ***** is scum and has a weak scum player, it is easier for that player to hide behind the other players and not post. When no one signs, then they get a pass for that. Also, for meta reasons it's harder to read players based on how they usually play.

Second, this is a terrible reason to townread someone so early in the game. Firebringer isn't playing better and said he would if scum, so town. Boo-that's lazy as fuck.

Also, what I meant by underwhelming is we've played/modded games where these's players have been town and when they've been scum. Thsi ***** is posting a bunch of one liners and weak questions that don't go anywhere. They are capable of more if town.

There reaction to our vote was to defensive and overly concerned. I didn't like the tone of it either.

It's early. I'd like them/and others to respond to it.

However, instead of that, we had a player who decided to obstruct our play with insults, saying our points "sucked dick" yelling at us in caps to shut up, saying our points are invalid over and over, telling us to shut up, etc. I am not the kind of person to ever respond kindly to that. It is very NAI with me. It's personality. I don't tolerate it ever.

I'm sorry ika brought up the cancer. I don't want that in the game. It's outside the game and I'd like to leave it out. Please ignore it as NAI. Thanks.

Yes, I've calmed down. Still o.k. with being infracted for my insults. If I complain about toxicity, I shouldn't respond in kind. I'm just gonna ignore PTB in this game for now. Also, myself and ika are gonna get some sleep. If you need us use the @

Also, if you read PTB's attitude and comments most of the game, this has been building for awhile. He needs to learn how to work with people in games instead of pissing them off or he's never gonna get anything done ever. That is, if he's town.

Good night.

~SW
    I hate wall posts, so if you want me to respond ask me to or make it smaller.

I don't really care, You shouldn't have to use meta to read us entirely in the first place, and now that you know I'm the only person talking I don't care enough to sign at this point.

Nobody ever said they were "strong points" but I'm still allowed to give a early town-read to someone early game. That's not even a good point to argue.

I don't see why you think we haven't done anything. Even if they aren't long ass wall posts like yourself doesn't mean that we aren't contributing to the game. I'm still giving my thoughts.

Nah, my tone presented is perfectly normal to how I always talk. Your vote was really bad and your following. Argument was "my case is obvious" when nobody knew what you were presenting. You basically steeped DW then added a bit later when it came down to it.

The rest of this isn't even addressed to me.

46. ISO #596

OK, about the slip. I really don't give a damn about it. You'll notice I didn't comment on it in any of my posts. I honestly don't believe there are very many genuine scum-slips. I think there was one obvious one I saw in a game where a scum copied a post and put it into the main thread instead of the scum PT and was obviously caught. There was a hilarious one once where a scum said it was his first scum game. More often than not, town will slip up in their language with so-called slips and I ignore those. I was in a game where two town's argued for 5 pages because one of them said "if I flip town" instead of "when I flip town" I was called scum once as town for not referring to the scumteam as they. I don't mind deathworlds saying they slipped. I don't find it scummy. More that likely he's town for it. I just don't see the need to clog up the game with pages and pages on it. ika commented on it sure but he thinks differently than I do, we are two different people and while we always discuss reads/votes, we don't run everything by each other before posting.

~SW
    What do you expect me to say to this other than I'm not scum-reading Deathworlds, in fact I said he was town for it.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600