Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

-unvote

um ok reading
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #2054

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Omg that long yzb post felt extremely townie
    I have that feeling in my stomach you get when a girl shows interest in you after a week of pathetic attempts at flirting but you don't want to act too happy because you might make her think you're an obsessive creep.

So I'm just going to play this off like it's cool.

'sup, yeah, it's pretty obvious I'm town, right? ;-)

5. ISO #2055

Bananana didn'tlike my poem.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #2056

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sorry about leaking my toxic feefees. Thanks for the pep-talk SJ, I'll save the drama for the post-game. These are the 3 main reasons I think YOU, (yes, YOU) should scumread Unknown.

1) (IMPORTANT) This is probably the most powerful reason. Imagine I'm scum, and I had just guessed Unknown was about to claim sheriff, and reveal he's either found me or my scumbuddy - If I rush CC'd him, and it turned out he'd checked my pal instead, then boom I've just outed both of us and lost us the game. I took a massive risk of gamethrowing by rush CCing him if I'm scum, and simply guessing he checked me.

Unknown still hasn't elaborated on why he scumread me and checked me - it's as if he doesn't even have a good answer lol. So why, as scum, would I expect he checked me, rather than my scumbuddy? Like, I think it's pretty clear I was feeling cocky and in a solid townread position before the Unknown drama, with all my snark n shit.

2) Unknown's interactions with Mesk on day 1 were really dodgy. I know it's a long time ago but rack your brain for fuck's sake:

It looks like he's white-knighting her, because this wouldn't have convinced any towns in the Mesk train to get off the Mesk train - After all, if you're town you see this and think "well I'm not - I actually scumread her!". It's a crappy way to defend your townreads, hence why it looks like he's picking up brownie points.

Here's another one:

After I threw a tantrum about this, he conveniently switched position on Mesk later. When it Mesk seemed-to-try-to-hammer, he started scumreading her, even though it was pretty clear she probably had a "zero fucks given approach" to the hammer:

Scumreading her for this was weird because he knows Mesk is impulsive and care-free... like a beautiful dove... Okay I'm getting distracted. The point is, even though Firebringer pointed out Mesk was probably in 0-fucks-given-mode:

Unknown continued to scumread Mesk despite this. RIP. Coincidentally, this is why I scumread Unknown on d1:

Spoiler : Spoiler :

Post 113

What's the point of this comment? If you've got something against someone on the Mesk train, then just say it. This vague "attack-on-noone-in-particular" only throws shade on the Mesk train without making a real point. If a scum reads this comment they're just gonna be like "oh looks like people are suspicious of the Mesk train - I'll be more cautious about making my voting look legit" - you're just giving the scum advice LOL.

I dunno, you seem to actually townread Mesk but this looks like a really indirect, round-about way of attacking the Mesk train that won't convince anyone in particular. If a town on the train reads this they're just gonna think "Well I still scumread her - I'm definitely not taking advantage". This just looks like white-knighting in case Mesk dies tbh.

Maybe you were trying to see if anyone will pussy out of the train with this really vague remark... Meh...

3) As I discussed with PTB, the way he's handled this sheriff claim (focused on dangling the fact he's gonna reveal and he's got information, and then revealing way too early) seems more geared towards looking townlike than actually getting info.

It doesn't make sense to crumb the fact you've got results so obviously, as that alerts scums to what you're doing, when you're trying to get natural responses from scums (if you're planning to hide / hold off your result).

P.S. Let it be known my desperation is NAI.
    I can see how hard you are trying to dig at me, but I can already tell you now that your posts are showing flaws and how you are using specific pieces in different scenarios.

1.) you already commented on how you noticed that I was questioning you and basically directed my posts towards you. Now you are suddenly pretending that you didn't acknowledge this so you can use this as a huge edge against me. Smart, but you really should think twice about what you say in the past.

Even outside of that, I can tell how much you are using the emotional appeal because you keep referring to it as "gamethrowing" which is obviously frowned upon against the society and how it pardons you from being scum.

did you just forget where I addressed how you asking me this is reasonable because you already announced my suspicion for you. You weren't engaged, I questioned your post towards Arrow when you said that his reads list was "good information" (I'm sure you are aware of this post as well) which made me come back to you because your interaction with Arrow felt the most fake to me.

You are bringing up points that have already been refuted to strengthen your argument. I told you how I always defend Mesk, which is normal of my usual self. I switched on Mesk because she had voted suspiciously and disappeared even while being questioned. (Please read this) Yzb REFERS to Firebringers post about how it's useless which makes NO sense why Firebringer should be the one to decide whether it's worth something or not.

i don't have anything new to add to #3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #2057

Ok @Unknown1234 and @yzb25 pick a number 1 through 10. The one closest to the number, I will lynch the other one.
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #2058

Lynch me now if you won't take this seriously.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #2059

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lynch me now if you won't take this seriously.
    Really? I posted like 8 posts in a row going through both your statements. Banana asked for a song, i'm asking for you to pick a number because at this point it could be either of you.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

I can see how hard you are trying to dig at me, but I can already tell you now that your posts are showing flaws and how you are using specific pieces in different scenarios.

1.) you already commented on how you noticed that I was questioning you and basically directed my posts towards you. Now you are suddenly pretending that you didn't acknowledge this so you can use this as a huge edge against me. Smart, but you really should think twice about what you say in the past.

Even outside of that, I can tell how much you are using the emotional appeal because you keep referring to it as "gamethrowing" which is obviously frowned upon against the society and how it pardons you from being scum.

did you just forget where I addressed how you asking me this is reasonable because you already announced my suspicion for you. You weren't engaged, I questioned your post towards Arrow when you said that his reads list was "good information" (I'm sure you are aware of this post as well) which made me come back to you because your interaction with Arrow felt the most fake to me.

You are bringing up points that have already been refuted to strengthen your argument. I told you how I always defend Mesk, which is normal of my usual self. I switched on Mesk because she had voted suspiciously and disappeared even while being questioned. (Please read this) Yzb REFERS to Firebringers post about how it's useless which makes NO sense why Firebringer should be the one to decide whether it's worth something or not.

i don't have anything new to add to #3.
    1) Bro, chill with the rhetoric. Anyway, you still haven't explained why you scumread me, and your hostility towards me on d1 doesn't mean you'd check me on n2. And even if it isn't 50/50 - even if it's like a 95% chance you checked me and not my scummate because my scummate is like PTB or something lol, I'm still risking the entire game. If I'm scum, and that CC failed because you checked my buddy, that would be a gamethrow.

2) You never really countered the old points though. You just kind of said "that's not the case, you've misinterpreted the situation", and I went "okay, you're probably right", because I thought "fuck it I'll confirm if he's scum tonight (oh the irony)". As I said back then, I don't really mind that you're hard-defending Mesk, it's moreso the fact that the way you went about it wouldn't actually defend her - it just looked like white knighting, which is where you basically pretend to defend towns.

Anyway, a lot of people have criticized my interaction with Arrow, SJ in particular. If you don't ISO me, I recommend you read this post at least, because it's basically me explaining my attitude towards Arrow:
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananacucho
    OKAY. While you all were jacking off on the thread I finished my day 1 reread

-vote Firebringer

I am pretty certain this is scum for one main reason - fire was the main instigator of flipping the wagon from Arrow onto SJ. Fire was suspicious of Arrow day 1 but when Arrow was in trouble he would have rather given him time to improve. Fire was persuasive enough to get DW (confirmed town) and PTB to flip and then more votes followed.

The only other 2 people I suspect are yzb and stereo.

Yzb: my early analysis was that yzb called out Arrow when no one else did - once arrow responded though he reversed course when arrow was only L-5 (2 votes) and upgraded him to a null read. It kind of felt forced - like he was trying to encourage arrow and guide him into a better place. And Unknown noticed his sudden reversal.

Stereo: he threw the 4th vote down on SJ, making it a serious wagon as Arrows wagon lost steam (but still had a few votes) He then sheep hammered AR. He never however voted Arrow - just the two counter wagons.

I'd probably give the slight edge to stereo over yzb but not by much.
    I voted him, then, while I was working over the day, I came to realize that what I had initially scumread him with was off-base, and I was just assuming he'd be a certain player because his name was red. Ik it looked like a few posts from your perspective, but from my perspective it was half a day.

Honestly, I still wouldn't have wanted to vote him today given what he had said so far. I wanted to get on and have a conversation with him, and see if I could draw some light out of him. I was gonna try and guilt-trip him (with appeals to honor and responsibility n shit) to do a partial ISO on Stereo/FB/unknown then talk to him about the ISO. At that point if I was still unable to get him to draw something out of him, I would have given up.

If we were scumbuddies, I'd have no reason to coach him in the daychat when I can just coach him at night. Furthermore, I'm capable of defending people in more nuanced ways if I wish to. You're underestimating me lol.

Surely this isn't so surprising, given you also seemed to get the same inexplicable "exploitable town" vibe from him too? Maybe we sympathize with the helpless LOL

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Just imagine how disgusting my username would look if it was simply "yzb"... Oh god...
    its 1-10 play or get lynched.
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

I shall choose 10, which is the closest possible option to 25.

Ultimately, I think someone like you will choose whoever is the stronger scumread, anyway, even if it's a slight scumread. You can't escape dis lol.
    If it was BC I might have seen it differently but you just seem too tryhard to truly do this lol.

17. ISO #2067

it was 4. Unknown didn't play.
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #2068

1) Bro, chill with the rhetoric. Anyway, you still haven't explained why you scumread me, and your hostility towards me on d1 doesn't mean you'd check me on n2. And even if it isn't 50/50 - even if it's like a 95% chance you checked me and not my scummate because my scummate is like PTB or something lol, I'm still risking the entire game. If I'm scum, and that CC failed because you checked my buddy, that would be a gamethrow.

2) You never really countered the old points though. You just kind of said "that's not the case, you've misinterpreted the situation", and I went "okay, you're probably right", because I thought "fuck it I'll confirm if he's scum tonight (oh the irony)". As I said back then, I don't really mind that you're hard-defending Mesk, it's moreso the fact that the way you went about it wouldn't actually defend her - it just looked like white knighting, which is where you basically pretend to defend towns.

Anyway, a lot of people have criticized my interaction with Arrow, SJ in particular. If you don't ISO me, I recommend you read this post at least, because it's basically me explaining my attitude towards Arrow:
    when I say "why you scumread me", I mean "why you scumREAD me" (past tense). I'm asking why he scumread me and checked me. He never responded a couple pages back.

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

21. ISO #2071

So, in the back of my mind, unknown has always been there. I didn't like how he argued away stuff for Arrow. I didn't like how he said I was "all over the place" a couple times. I didn't like how he said I voted mesk when I didn't do it seriously. I didn't like his frequent absences from this game. I didn't like a lot of things. And I did say during day 1 that Unknown is really really good as scum, and that if a train was started on him and there was good reason that I would vote for him.

Yzb hasn't added much. However, he did post a lot to make stereo look like scum. This only benefits the scum because they knew we doubted stereo, so to get the Vigi to shoot stereo, yzb had to create more doubt. But why go through that long post? The way he is defending himself seems almost town but it seems like really desperate scum trying to push a mislynch.

I'm conflicted truly.

I fliped some virtual coins earlier, two at once, and every time it came up unknown I felt a pit in my stomach. Every time it came up yzb I felt relieved. So I flipped a real coin and yzb came out more than unknown and i was okay with that. I don't know if it's bias, or if my gut is telling me I read Unknown as town, or if my gut was telling me I read unknown as scum and i feel bad I have to vote him because I have a natural bias against unknown.

I am truly conflicted.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

This is the dumbest thing I've seen in such a long time and it's not even worth playing anymore. Do what you want.

24. ISO #2074

This is the dumbest thing I've seen in such a long time and it's not even worth playing anymore. Do what you want.
    why is it dumb?

Bc two largely inactive people now both claim the same thing and are now very active?
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

I honestly don't care anymore.

-vote yzb25

@Gyrlander let's just make it hammer possible
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

why is it dumb?

Bc two largely inactive people now both claim the same thing and are now very active?
    I have posted loads of thoughts over these two days. This repeated characterization is unfair. Just because I don't have 500 posts doesn't mean I haven't been contributing.

29. ISO #2079

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

I'm not moving my vote.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

Ironically @SuperJack and @Firebringer have to break the tie.

I doubt they'll vote together, so we might get RNG lynch after all. LOL.
    Shut up cow.

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

Err, Mesk is confirmed XD
    Wait a minute. Remind me again, you found Unknown as red n1 right? Meaning he's not the night kill immune alpha if you're telling the truth. Meaning if you're truthful he can be killed at night.

-unvote

Its so simple. Logistically we have to kill yzb because if he flips green, unknown is not night kill immune. Meaning he'll die no matter what at night.

Sorry yzb I believe you but this just makes sense from a game solving point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

37. ISO #2087

Wait a minute. Remind me again, you found Unknown as red n1 right? Meaning he's not the night kill immune alpha if you're telling the truth. Meaning if you're truthful he can be killed at night.

-unvote

Its so simple. Logistically we have to kill yzb because if he flips green, unknown is not night kill immune. Meaning he'll die no matter what at night.

Sorry yzb I believe you but this just makes sense from a game solving point of view.
    Err, Unknown got green n1, and Mesk got green n2.

Only Omega has died so Unknown is still night immune

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

We lynch yzb: if he flips green, unknown is 100% shot at night. Meaning that after scum kill, game is 4v1

If he flips red, unknown is still killed at night but is killed by scum

On the other hand

If we lynch unknown, if he flips green there's no guarantee that yzb can be shot. If he flips red yzb is shot by scum

We can only guarantee a scum dies by lynching yzb

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

We lynch yzb: if he flips green, unknown is 100% shot at night. Meaning that after scum kill, game is 4v1

If he flips red, unknown is still killed at night but is killed by scum

On the other hand

If we lynch unknown, if he flips green there's no guarantee that yzb can be shot. If he flips red yzb is shot by scum

We can only guarantee a scum dies by lynching yzb
    You've got it the wrong way round! Unknown said he got me as red n2, meaning if you believe him I can still be the Alpha Wolf and immune!

Nooo Bc nooo XD

42. ISO #2092

43. ISO #2093

What? I thought you said you were casting shade on him day 2?
    This is going to sound so arrogant, but part of me was tempted to just claim sheriff and go for it anyway. I was so fucking pumped. I was so shocked when he got green. After I threw the shade, I kinda retracted and was like "err I can see a town side to you and a scum side! Yay!"

44. ISO #2094

I CHECKED UNKNOWN N1, WHICH IS WHY I'VE BEEN THROWING SHADE ON HIM AND FEELING LIKE I SCUMREAD HIM, BUT MY INVESTIGATION MADE ME TOO INSECURE TO PUSH A TRAIN ON HIM

ON N2, I CHECKED MESK because I found her slot to be too difficult to read, even if I did have her pegged as a townread.

I did a shit attempt at crumbing this by asking Unknown not to do his gambit shit while I was asleep, and by asking both Unknown and Mesk to contribute more.
    Look you said you were throwing shade on him for your n1 check

Did you just slip buddy?

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

49. ISO #2099

50. ISO #2100

I finally understand what you were trying to say. You are just awful at saying it.

So what you're saying is if you're truthful, Unknown is the alpha and can't die to big

But if unknown is truthful we have a 50/50 shot of you being the alpha

So probability wise it makes sense to lynch unknown