User Tag List

Thread: Punishments

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Punishments

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I would say Watch List is a way to warn you that you have just been found guilty/suspect of a certain Sc2Mafia crime that isn't enough to ban you. The player is expected to improve his attitude and abide Mafia rules under the threat of getting banned for being a bish.
    I Am No Bitch

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    https://sc2mafia.com/wiki/Punishment could use a little more details, but Apo can't login to the read only database.
    2/10

No Stump-list punishement and watch-list forum doesn't work.

Also, bank hacking and hacking are 2 diffent crimes.

For bank hacking you'll get point ban, but you still can play.
    For hacking you'll get usual permaban.

And... You can also get point ban for Abuse, but it's temporiairy.
    Last edited by Arsonist; April 13th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    2/10

No Stump-list punishement and watch-list forum doesn't work.

Also, bank hacking and hacking are 2 diffent crimes.

For bank hacking you'll get point ban, but you still can play.
    For hacking you'll get usual permaban.

And... You can also get point ban for Abuse, but it's temporiairy.
    Thought you quit

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Just saying, noone gets perma-watchlisted... it's pretty much retarded lol. Right, @Arsonist ? Did you ever see that in your lurking?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just saying, noone gets perma-watchlisted... it's pretty much retarded lol. Right, @Arsonist ? Did you ever see that in your lurking?
    I never was watch-listed. Also, yes, nobody can get perma-watchlisted, i also never saw perma-kickvotelist, that's dumb too.
    You can get only permaban for hacking or being a too big asshole and pointban for bankfile hacking.

Perma-stumplist is pretty dumb too, but i think it would be most annoying thing in the whole universe.

Perma-onhold is also dumb, pepole get on-hold for 2-3 weeks.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

18. ISO #18

Thanks sir. I know you weren't WL'd, I just wanted to know if it had ever happened because you seem to know literally everything about this forum's history lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :