1. ISO #1

Random game ideas I don't wanna lose and I'm too lazy to put elsewhere

One piece/ dragon fruit themed game
    Something involving marines and pirates idk

Pokémon vs team rocket game
    Name is self explanatory

Other game thing:
    Special mechanics:
    Every time day starts all votes are reset, upon placement of a vote you cannot change your vote unless it is to a train with more votes than your current one
    Evils:
    Vote master-
    Wins upon amassing 250 points
    5 points any time someone other than the vote master/lackeys are voted
    25 points upon lynch of someone other than the vote master/lackeys

Vote lackey (the sheep)- x2
    Must sheep onto other votes, cannot start a train by themselves, must vote every day

Wifom-
    Neutral jester type

Towns:
    Lurker (of some sort, would love suggestions idk)

Citizens (shitposters) x 7

Thought process: a game involving common stuff you'll see in sc2

2. ISO #2

Re: Random game ideas I don't wanna lose and I'm too lazy to put elsewhere

special mechanic is trash and gives evils massive advantage
    vote lackeys are too easy to find out
    vote master can be a good idea.
    theres a situation where he can't win
    furthermore, in 13 ppl setup he would hardly win, even with lackeys, not to mention they would die d2 and d3
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

3. ISO #3

I disagree with Nawa. I like the vote mechanic. Pre-EOD voting suffers from the fact it's essentially just a symbolic gesture to publicly express your preferred lynch.

Something to limit the ability of people to move their vote can make pre-EOD votes more impactful. With this mechanic, if 3 people vote you, then it means you're going to die unless you (or someone else) can get a larger train started. It encourages the votee to find alternatives and progress the game.

The lackey in its current state is completely broken though. And the vote master's mechanics in their current state would make the entire town not vote until lylo.

(PEDIT: The lackey is broken because people can confirm themselves as non-lackeys by simply being the first person to vote someone, until the lackeys are deduced by POE. In general, roles that have restricted voting powers can be sifted out in this way, rendering them kinda crappy.)
    Last edited by yzb25; July 31st, 2017 at 12:47 PM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    furthermore, in 13 ppl setup he would hardly win, even with lackeys, not to mention they would die d2 and d3
    I disagree. The concept is very interesting. Why would it be a 13 players setup?

5. ISO #5

You see, he needs to get fixed points amount to win. In 13 player setup the max count of lynches possible in 8-2-2
    usual is sonething like 5 or 6, which would give him 150 points and arnd 25 points for all the votes, which is 175 points in total. Thats not even galf of needed.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

6. ISO #6

^ he gets points from votes placed as well, but I do think the whole voting to prove you're not a sheep is an obvious flaw, I'll think of something; really nice to see legitimate responses! I'll put more thought into this when I've learned more about gameplay on this site

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Every time day starts all votes are reset, upon placement of a vote you cannot change your vote unless it is to a train with more votes than your current one
    Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Vote lackey (the sheep)- x2
    Must sheep onto other votes, cannot start a train by themselves, must vote every day
    It sounds like the game is stuck on locking votes in and following others. Can see alot of easy proof if someone is a sheep....which is kinda gamebreaking, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

8. ISO #8

My thought process is someone on an evil team would just switch their vote a bunch and win the game which would be stupid, maybe a limit on the number of votes you can place per day, maybe each day a certain number of citizens will also have a restraint placed so they can't start trains

9. ISO #9