Zeratul/Hybrid Chat
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zeratul/Hybrid Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Weren't we always supposed to selectively invite people into the clan? I only ever ask people whom I've personally seen playing regularly and reasonably properly for a long time (>1 year), like Fuuton, Ghost, etc. How else would you ensure that the players you invite are the type of player that we're looking for?

There was this one time when a SYRIANDESK smurf actually got into our clan, then started wrecking havoc in games using our clan name -__-
    WHAT?! SYRIANDESK GOT INTO THIS CLAN?! Okay. SYRIANDESK, now known as Dorne on his main account, is the worst troll ever. He also has SYRIANDESK (other account), Xavier, The Arjiit (as in-game name). You can trust this information or not, you choose. I know that because... he was my coach in ladder lol...

Also, the filter has some technical problems... I mean, what are players like HybridTurenx doing there? And some leave train inciters?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The clan is full...?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Also, the filter has some technical problems... I mean, what are players like HybridTurenx doing there? And some leave train inciters?
    maybe i play so good and know how to entertain at the same time duuh?
    instead of you i know how to play like c'mon show me a replay that you ve played really good without being an asshole lol
    town is just not tgonna believe you if u aint gonna be an asshole
    btw wtf is ur problem with me you rarely see my plays like 4-5 times in a week

btw syriandesk is dorne i mean he changed names xavier and the arjit isnt him

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    maybe i play so good and know how to entertain at the same time duuh?
    instead of you i know how to play like c'mon show me a replay that you ve played really good without being an asshole lol
    town is just not tgonna believe you if u aint gonna be an asshole
    btw wtf is ur problem with me you rarely see my plays like 4-5 times in a week

btw syriandesk is dorne i mean he changed names xavier and the arjit isnt him
    But he also has alt account called SYRIANDESK. And I said "now known as Dorne"... The Arjiit is his in-game name. I've saw a replay with him, Xavier, transferred on his main account. Remember, he coached me... Also, I'll show you a replay if you want to see one.
    And hey, I know how to play.

P.S. This is not the place for such debates. A moderator could move these posts to somewhere else if desired.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; July 31st, 2017 at 10:06 AM.

6. ISO #6

But he also has alt account called SYRIANDESK. And I said "now known as Dorne"... The Arjiit is his in-game name. I've saw a replay with him, Xavier, transferred on his main account. Remember, he coached me... Also, I'll show you a replay if you want to see one.
    And hey, I know how to play.

P.S. This is not the place for such debates. A moderator could move these posts to somewhere else if desired.
    No u dont the only thing u do in maf is cry like a baby
    And in ladder u only cheese no macro nor micro noob

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Zeratul/Hybrid Chat

WHAT?! SYRIANDESK GOT INTO THIS CLAN?! Okay. SYRIANDESK, now known as Dorne on his main account, is the worst troll ever. He also has SYRIANDESK (other account), Xavier, The Arjiit (as in-game name). You can trust this information or not, you choose. I know that because... he was my coach in ladder lol...

P.S.: This wasn't against you, Hybrid... it was just a fact lol.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13