S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    No, that's wrong. You had the time to read everything up and prepare a solid defence for yourself. Maybe you were on consicious of that wrong. Maybe you were just lying.

If you deflect you are being more active than me then let me ask you one thing.
    Why would I make myself seen as a absolute troll unlikely the last game without anything?
    maybe that's because of I didn't read posts up until now?
    Or it's because your scum this time, so you trying to live for once.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Like hell it's settled. You come out of no where and start randomly accusing people. I shoulda stuck with my guts in day when I votes you. And what's with this Exeter unconfirmed town bs? He's confirmed cuz you know him? Lmfao
    Randomly? My accusation of Gyrlander is more solid than the accusations has been made in this game.

If you really didn't get why i want to pressure gyrlander is let me tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll guess I'll have to carry this shit game as you are all perma sleeping
    He said that and gone for till d2. No one ever noticed him. No one ever asked him anything. He didn't even give a reply to my vote on him. He has been just being silence. I know he might have irl, but then tell me, if he does how come he would be able to pay attention to posts and just go on knowing what happend that easily? And one more thing, isn't it strange that him voting me after you and mm agreeing a lynch of me ? Doesn't that look like a big sheeping train on me with no real proofs that showing me scum? Well we only would have know if Gyrlander would to show up and answer those ^^

@Gyrlander
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #353

Or it's because your scum this time, so you trying to live for once.
    If I wanted to live that badly, I would leave my time on reading your posts at least and counter those points that you have made on me at that time and not now. If you think it's planned then as i said earlier, get out and go get yourself a brain.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

If I have to summarize all the votes has been made on people I would put it that way:
    Nawa=SJ's mistake and Scv's being stubborn
    Scv=SJ's mistake and MM and mine mistake
    SB16=He just did what he was suppose to do, but you guys would rather believe in scv's OMGUS mcuh more for some specific reasons that i don't know

general of me=Not speaking,afk, goes in goes out with nothing well I DIDN T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE FOR REALS EXCEPT NOW.

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    What's L-1, L-2 and what's OMGUS?
    last 1 last 2, omg u are scum

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

So, as I would like to say that scv's being a headache and parasite for this game which slows us down. He should just shut up if he really doesn't realizes something else than his hmm, "gut feelings"

9. ISO #359

What the heck is Last 1 and Last 2?
    last 1 vote to lynch=l-1
    last 2 vote to lynch=l-2

10. ISO #360

So, as I would like to say that scv's being a headache and parasite for this game which slows us down. He should just shut up if he really doesn't realizes something else than his hmm, "gut feelings"
    You still havnt said why exeter is confirmed. You gonna ignore that and just keep saying he's confirmed? What we just randomly decidng whos confirmed now?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #361

You still havnt said why exeter is confirmed. You gonna ignore that and just keep saying he's confirmed? What we just randomly decidng whos confirmed now?
    I've never said anything like exeter is confirmed, I just said i know him so I thought i d trust him on his random vote, so i random voted his random voted as named mrtrophywife.
    Nice try by twisting my words scrub.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

general of me=Not speaking,afk, goes in goes out with nothing well I DIDN T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE FOR REALS EXCEPT NOW.
    I'm getting deja vu. Are you even reading the posts? None of them have anything to do with you being afk, but you randomly leading lynches and sheeping.

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    I'm getting deja vu. Are you even reading the posts? None of them have anything to do with you being afk, but you randomly leading lynches and sheeping.
    No, You dont read my answers properly. I litreally connect those eachother with my answers. You are the one who is notreading the posts.

18. ISO #368

No, You dont read my answers properly. I litreally connect those eachother with my answers. You are the one who is notreading the posts.
    All I can read is that you pushed on people "for the lulz" cause you were bored, and the other because you were being pushed "for no leads" (other than randomly pushing people "for the lulz" and sheepng).

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

All I can read is that you pushed on people "for the lulz" cause you were bored, and the other because you were being pushed "for no leads" (other than randomly pushing people "for the lulz" and sheepng).
    ooooh now i understood, you are bad at lecture right? well that explains a lot since you can't analize posts as much as a normal person do

21. ISO #371

You're a really good troll man lol keep on getting me good...
    Wow, why are you trying to get us off topic? It was so clear that what i wanted to mean on my posts. Answer.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Wow, why are you trying to get us off topic? It was so clear that what i wanted to mean on my posts. Answer.
    My bad, not trying to get off topic, just saying that random lynches with no basis are the bane of the town. Pushing people is fine, but actually lynching is a bad idea imo. You pushed a random Lynch on me last game, and you're doing it again to others this game.

24. ISO #374

My bad, not trying to get off topic, just saying that random lynches with no basis are the bane of the town. Pushing people is fine, but actually lynching is a bad idea imo. You pushed a random Lynch on me last game, and you're doing it again to others this game.
    Random lynch? Ha ve you ever been listening??
    I ve presentes my reasonings on why we should push gyrlander. And I never said to lynch him.

25. ISO #375

He said that and gone for till d2. No one ever noticed him. No one ever asked him anything. He didn't even give a reply to my vote on him. He has been just being silence. I know he might have irl, but then tell me, if he does how come he would be able to pay attention to posts and just go on knowing what happend that easily? And one more thing, isn't it strange that him voting me after you and mm agreeing a lynch of me ? Doesn't that look like a big sheeping train on me with no real proofs that showing me scum? Well we only would have know if Gyrlander would to show up and answer those ^^
    These points are against Gyrlander include:
    Being afk
    Sheepng on a claim against you.
    Good points. I must have skimmed over this.
    Your push against Gyrlander and my push against you have alot of similarities. If Gyrlander continues the radio silence, I'll probably end up agreeing with you.

26. ISO #376

These points are against Gyrlander include:
    Being afk
    Sheepng on a claim against you.
    Good points. I must have skimmed over this.
    Your push against Gyrlander and my push against you have alot of similarities. If Gyrlander continues the radio silence, I'll probably end up agreeing with you.
    It does not. Would you really expect someone to afk that much that says "I am gonna carry this game" ? That's the biggest difference.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Oh I didn't know that was your main point. I thought we was joking when he said that lol
    No, he probably didn't since he backed up his statement.
    "I'll start doing that by reading the setup many times"

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

my "nooby" reads thus far.
    Gyrlander: A vet of FM, who stated at the start of the game that he will "carry" and then did absolutely nothing. when he does come around, it is usually with one liners, giving no new content. I understand that RL comes between us and games, but when it does, we dont say we will carry games, do we?

Scvmurderer: the aggressive lynch train, the most active poster on this thread by far. Although you are hyper aggressive, jumping from lynch train to the next (from SB to trophy to hybrid) and attempting to frame me, i would not read you as scum, since your hyper aggressiveness is one of the things keeping this day chat active

hybrid: I think you should change your name to the great jester. Almost every game you act like you want to get lynched. At first you are AFK, then when you return you try to do some fancy defense posts with lots and lots of quotes (so many that reading them is too hard). I was gonna give you a scum read till i saw the defense posts. while you have not contributed properly like a good townie, you havent done any major offence to be scum read.

PIayer: the most helpful newb, always contributing. I would have trouble scum reading you if you ever get assigned a scum role :P. Town lean for you

Stealthbomber16: actively scum hunting with good content, another town lean for me

Marshmallow Marshall: i liked your trap, keep up the good work and maybe you will be confirmed as town.

Exeter350: your contributions are little, but not too bad for your first game. I will be looking forward for more of your contributions when you get the hang of things. Noob block ftw :P

Nawa: cant read the guy, probably cause i am noob. he seems like a good townie but i have that gut feeling that needs more material to be satisfied (or is it my appetite :P )

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    my "nooby" reads thus far.
    Gyrlander: A vet of FM, who stated at the start of the game that he will "carry" and then did absolutely nothing. when he does come around, it is usually with one liners, giving no new content. I understand that RL comes between us and games, but when it does, we dont say we will carry games, do we?

Scvmurderer: the aggressive lynch train, the most active poster on this thread by far. Although you are hyper aggressive, jumping from lynch train to the next (from SB to trophy to hybrid) and attempting to frame me, i would not read you as scum, since your hyper aggressiveness is one of the things keeping this day chat active

hybrid: I think you should change your name to the great jester. Almost every game you act like you want to get lynched. At first you are AFK, then when you return you try to do some fancy defense posts with lots and lots of quotes (so many that reading them is too hard). I was gonna give you a scum read till i saw the defense posts. while you have not contributed properly like a good townie, you havent done any major offence to be scum read.

PIayer: the most helpful newb, always contributing. I would have trouble scum reading you if you ever get assigned a scum role :P. Town lean for you

Stealthbomber16: actively scum hunting with good content, another town lean for me

Marshmallow Marshall: i liked your trap, keep up the good work and maybe you will be confirmed as town.

Exeter350: your contributions are little, but not too bad for your first game. I will be looking forward for more of your contributions when you get the hang of things. Noob block ftw :P

Nawa: cant read the guy, probably cause i am noob. he seems like a good townie but i have that gut feeling that needs more material to be satisfied (or is it my appetite :P )
    tbh, gyrlander not as good as sb16 lol,

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

care to explain more for a newbie? do you mean SB is a more experienced player
    Yeah, pretty much it.

35. ISO #385

Btw, I m glad that you didn't use "jester" as a clownish thing but instead the role one. I'd be so offended

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

i cant see why you act like you want to be called that too
    No.

39. ISO #389

Right away he was trying to get ppl to verify he was inno day 1. I feel he knew one of his mafia buds got the sheriff card and was just asking around to try and prove himself.
    That makes absolutely zero logical sense, even if I was a mafia member.

I ask because I tried to get the red lotto and didn't succeed. Meaning it was likely one of you three.

Guys we should be pressuring the quiet ones into speaking up man. I promised mrtrophywife I'd go from 1 to 100 on his ass, so here goes:

-vote mytrophywife

Like, we keep focusing on the same two people: SCV or SB16. WHAT IF NEITHER OF THEM ARE MAI FA? WE GOTTA MOVE ON MAN.
    So you're feeling this is a TvT?
    I'm down to pressure trophywife for today.

I can't believe you already have someone ar L-2 like what the actual fuck
    goes from SCV to trophywife

For real though, don't we dislike sleeping and randomly leading lynches and not contributing? This is all Hybrids been doing.
    LOL

My lynch won't happen today, so get off. Also I' m preparing a post so...
    -vote Hybrid

B TO THE U TO THE DOUBLE L SHIT
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

You're fucking annoying, I have been working since 3 hours ago nonstop cause I have a fucking Biology exam, it's not that I read you and think "Oh well, this is not enough pressure so fuck everyone! I deserve much more!!!!!"

"OMFG I AGREE WITH YOU IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU ARE DEAD. Though, it leaves a motive to the killer. I mean the motive why he was killed . Now, we can exclude Scv,MM since they are retarded to understand how his point was so good. The only possible people that can see that is SB16, Gyrlander and Piayer. "

Honestly think you are giving me too much credit Hybrid, I haven't even read 5 first pages so I shall say you are wrong

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #393

Randomly? My accusation of Gyrlander is more solid than the accusations has been made in this game.

If you really didn't get why i want to pressure gyrlander is let me tell you.

@Gyrlander
    What accusation are you talking about? Could you please repeat all your points you have against me?

And what tells you that I know what happened? As I just said I haven't read 5 first posts, just a very brief skim at max. Also, I didn't vote you. Stop lying, you sack of bananas.

44. ISO #394

tbh, gyrlander not as good as sb16 lol,
    Indeed, I think some of you expect too much from me. It's true that I have played some FMs but I'm not a really good player. Well, sometimes I am but it requires a sudden strong stream of motivation.

45. ISO #395

I am not gonna find that post, you can find it somewhere st page 19.
    I was called scum and i gotta admit i gave reasons to it.
    Idk what to say really.
    I'd say i got randomed and idk what to do, then tried to regain credibility and successfuly failed.
    RIP
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

SCV: the way you see it, it sure looks a bit weird.
    On "Hoping whichever of you" quote, you may be right, but spontaneously I didn't see it this way, I thought a scum would tell "whoever" and be as vague as possible instead of "scv/mm/piayer block", I can imagine a townie saying that sort of stuff to test reactions/so called "block". I still assume SB is a good player so it can be both ways tbh
    On the laziness, I have to agree, but I feel laziness alone is not enough to vote him atm, other people are even more lazy and also, to me it's a meta-grounded argument (already saw SB carry town so we expect him to do the same here) and that makes the charge even lighter from a reasonable pov

Hybrid: dude look at your sign, last game I towncred you because you actually contributed despite antitownness, and tunneled SCV because he wasn't. This game it's SCV who actually contributed while you... what did you do so far? You should expect what's next if you continue on that path
    How does that make SB16 less suspicious because he simply named his voters...???

Hybrid, I agree with Player here. And
    IRL IRL IRL
    is not a good reason. You shitposted. If you really had no time, you would not have shitposted.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #398

Let me read a bit :P I probably won't read all so I won't vote for now, but I'll just
    -unvote
    because it seems that we got new stuff.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

49. ISO #399

Guys we should be pressuring the quiet ones into speaking up man. I promised mrtrophywife I'd go from 1 to 100 on his ass, so here goes:

-vote mytrophywife

Like, we keep focusing on the same two people: SCV or SB16. WHAT IF NEITHER OF THEM ARE MAI FA? WE GOTTA MOVE ON MAN.
    Wut wut wut?
    Nice way to protect yourself from playstyle accussations. Quite shitty as well.
    Aggressivity? I don't see the reason here.
    There was some earlier scrutiny on Hybrid, and he's one of the more active players, so we already have some info to work with. Let's just move on and collect more reads on other players.

The way I see it is, if we remain too focused on a select few players and ignore the others, it is very easy for the MAI FA to slip under the radar. All they have to do is stay quiet and let the Town rip itself to shreds.

We can always come back and lynch Hybrid later, but for now, let's direct our attention to the quieter players.

JOIN US IN VOTING MRTROPHYWIFE.
    CALL FOR !
    @MM about #218, I don't think being the 1st on that train mean something, and if it does imo it would be slightly towny (imo from scum pov it's a pointless attention grab). Same on mrtrophy vote, how could you say he was NS at the moment when he barely talked. I'm not townleaning him on this, but to my guts it's not a scum behavior (what you seemed to suggest). Finally SCV did a lot of "random vote", more than SB and still you take SCV side. At the very least it means to me you don't actually consider Exeter votes suspicious: I don't get why you'd lie here.

Spoiler : @SB :
    #230 A lot of things I don't agree with (about SCV/MM behavior D1 outcome, about anti-town/policy distinction, I will develop), but can't contest the "I'm providing things." part. Also you prove you're paying actual attention/respect to daychat. So would have unvote if I were able to log again D1. I don't vote people on semantic disagreements and imo there are people out there actually "providing" a lot less than you atm. SCV you need to be more convincing if you want to change my mind on this.

I'll state my naive "doctrine" to you (& town) on this matter (the "scummy cit" phenomenon and how it's affecting town) once and for all, so hopefully my stance will be understood and we can go forward

Premise 1: Trophy said in 8-2-2 this game was like Poker without cards/chips. I agree and disagree, we all got one card (role) and our chips are our posts. To me FM is Poker without showdown and with really weird chips (the only objective basis of the game being setup and flips basically)
    Premise 2: Therefore everybody and everything could be lying at any time (Truthsafe exceptions being: setup, flips, own role, role feedback assuming no framer/BD/drug/we, and who's maf when maf)
    Premise 3: Daychat is critical to town: during D1; if nobody try to make sense and day chat is simply either pure shitstorm or a 2 pages void of "hello town", D2 will be a simple remake of D1, less a townie. Imo even more true here as raffle make it impossible to plan night-actions ahead: afaik in this setup noone will ever be "100% confirmed" 'til he's flipped
    Premise 4: Daychat MUST live, because Nightchat WILL live: random lynch D1 should always be the default town stance even when not concretizing an actual lynch; else, no pressure possible and everybody can just AFK/troll, hurting town in the process (premise 3). Worst case scenario of it is the lynch of a valuable town-aligned player, but it still has a slight chance to provide valuable enough info to be worth the loss of town body, and a slim but >0% chance to random luck scum. Point is, the worst possible outcome is still better than afk-filled D1 imo.
    Premise 5: Because premise 2, especially D1 where setup is basically the only info town got, D1 I don't care on what may be scummy/towny behavior and instead try to focus on the objective effects (or expectable effects from rational pov) of each player's behavior. Making daychat happen (Premise 3, 4) is positive for town regardless the alignment of the player doing it and no matter how dirty the way: that's why I believe it deserve some blind D1 townpoints (premise 2)
    Premise 6: D2 builds on D1 + N1: thanks to raffle night outcome is highly random, only solid thing we got to work with atm is D1 & Fatalis death. Daychat matters a lot.

On shitposting being NAI, I get that but shitpost still has an objective effect on the game, a little does little harm and can actually involve people into daychat, but when shitposting start to stack it makes it harder for town to use daychat and filter what is relevant/what is not in the shitstorm (we all got limited time & mental ressources afterall, and I believe SCV/Hybrid shitstorming all game played a fair part in 8-2-2 game outcome)
    In short, it is a tool that can be used to do good or harm, and what I said about SCV is basically, his shitpost/shitvote did more good than harm to town D1 considering w/o him D1 chat would have been almost dead. Daychat filled with shitpost may be bad, but not worse than daychat filled with lurkers cf premises above.

Finally, I hope the above were enough to address your SCV & MM answers, but MM is different from SCV so I'll answer your answers

1. Not much stuff to acknowledge, tbh I only saw shitpost not worth copypasting.
    2. I disagree with 1/2 considering I refused his distinction between 1 and 2, and actually enjoy reading people's opinions (that's why I feed them with mine) even if I don't share them. I don't agree with you neither on several points like antitown or policy application yet here I am walling at you: that's just not how I fund my suspicions.
    3. Yup, what I implied was 33% lylo setup 66% town play on this post. But again it is D1, not everyone take it seriously, what I saw is MM really try to make daychat happen.
    4: You twist my wording, I said "so far" -> D1 -> see premises above.
    4b: "MM is certainly naive" is the most interesting part of this quote, why would you say that, an outright lie in Mafia, I mean what is certain? I'd say his gameplay is non-standard and may look weird, but again saw him trying to make daychat happen D1, and while more naive his trap story is more believeable than yours imo. I'm looking forward to his answer to this wall & his opinions on other concerns of the town. D1 is over and imo he must now compensate his inconsistencies by keeping up his commitment & sharing more thoughts, else the weirdness will be less and less endurable.

SB I don't choochoo you for the moment because you did your part on daychat and also maybe because I was one of the few to enjoy your poetry in ??? game. Still, I think you behave somewhat weird here, what you called "trap the trap" was objectively pushing l-1 early in D1 for policy/antitown/whatever, anybody in a gamey mood could have hammer, so high-risk-low-reward move to me. Also so far you were pretty defensive, it's fair while under suspicion and I appreciated your answer to me but if you keep tunneling SCV without addressing what was wrong in my reasoning above it won't do it. Use daytime wisely sweet poet, and we'll see.

@Hybrid : Hybrid !!! You could at least drop some oneliners on the go

/update about trophywife: I disagreed with his #237, but actually appreciated he clarified his position on these matters. That being said, we need more from him.

-vote mrtrophywife

Also, will see later who took the time to read my shit and who skip it because "tldr idgaf with muh nk and muh nightchat", don't forget trophy is not the only being quiet
    Okay, I'll read this later, no time for it lol. Sorry!
    Hybrid would be an acceptable Lynch imo
    Acceptable, but not very useful for now.

-vote Exeter350
    for all this bullshit at start of the page. He looked like someone wanting to make attention get out from the scums. I'm pretty sure there's AT LEAST one of the players he listed that are MAI FA, as he says.

Now, I'll be back later. So many pages to read, with loooongggg posts.... just parking my vote because of what I saw on page 16. Might unvote after reading everything.

50. ISO #400