User Tag List

Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,800 of 4182
  1. ISO #3751

2. ISO #3752

3. ISO #3753

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    You also forget the third option that you intentionally attacked the same person as your ally to ensure the kill went through.. Thinking there very well could be a doctor and the fact that Frinckles isn't dead over the doctor claim implies either there is no doctor and he is lying about his claim. Again as I have stated. A self healing doctor seems like someone claiming doctor thats night immue.
    Banana was that important? That’s he’s worth two hits? If so, how would I know he’s so important? What am I, in a 4 person team with pathfinder + Frinckles?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #3754

You also forget the third option that you intentionally attacked the same person as your ally to ensure the kill went through.. Thinking there very well could be a doctor and the fact that Frinckles isn't dead over the doctor claim implies either there is no doctor and he is lying about his claim. Again as I have stated. A self healing doctor seems like someone claiming doctor thats night immue.
    Im Convinced You Feign Stupidity To Avoid Detection
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #3755

6. ISO #3756

I do not see how this is game relevant.
    I find it suspicious that somebody I’m pretty sure I know well, feels the need to claim to be a noob to justify his lack of contribution. It’s exactly what I see often in the mod, someone claims to be new as a defense and then I look at the leaderboard and see the lowest games played is 50 - that guy is always evil

7. ISO #3757

8. ISO #3758

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Ah ffs you're his brother arent you?
    Is blink that hopeless and desperate to make his wild fan fiction about Hermione Granger come true that he employs his family to help him?
    What kind of sick man is blink? he'd do everything to make his sick fantasies and dreams come real.
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #3759

10. ISO #3760

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I find it suspicious that somebody I’m pretty sure I know well, feels the need to claim to be a noob to justify his lack of contribution. It’s exactly what I see often in the mod, someone claims to be new as a defense and then I look at the leaderboard and see the lowest games played is 50 - that guy is always evil
    I currently lost my bankaccount in the mod
    I will pretend to be new and those people who dont know me will be terrified
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #3761

Ignoring my thoughts on your actual identity, just isoing you it’s obvious you’re not a noob because of the FM terms you’ve used, and complex thoughts you’ve suggested, yet you keep claiming to be a random noob
    I could make a wallpost about his identity tbh but it would go from stupid theories like splitpersonality to stupid theories like blink's broken psyche and fred's dungeon
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #3762

13. ISO #3763

14. ISO #3764

15. ISO #3765

Ignoring my thoughts on your actual identity, just isoing you it’s obvious you’re not a noob because of the FM terms you’ve used, and complex thoughts you’ve suggested, yet you keep claiming to be a random noob
    So, because i have complex thoughts on this game. You believe I am another person?

16. ISO #3766

17. ISO #3767

18. ISO #3768

19. ISO #3769

20. ISO #3770

So, because i have complex thoughts on this game. You believe I am another person?
    I think you’re this person due to your odd proclivities towards women, and the stilted way you talk. But the identity itself is irrelevant here. It’s that you’ve been trying to get the noob free pass all game but I don’t think you’re a noob

21. ISO #3771

22. ISO #3772

23. ISO #3773

24. ISO #3774

Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder View Post
    What makes you think that friend?
    You came back and made a “let’s change the subject” post, rather than anything having to do with what’s been said

Pathfinder, who do you want to lynch? Who do you scum and town read?

25. ISO #3775

26. ISO #3776

27. ISO #3777

28. ISO #3778

29. ISO #3779

30. ISO #3780

I think you’re this person due to your odd proclivities towards women, and the stilted way you talk. But the identity itself is irrelevant here. It’s that you’ve been trying to get the noob free pass all game but I don’t think you’re a noob
    Believe what you will. The relevance of it makes no difference. Because, I have been honest since the start.

31. ISO #3781

32. ISO #3782

33. ISO #3783

34. ISO #3784

35. ISO #3785

36. ISO #3786

37. ISO #3787

Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder View Post
    Seth says he only likes Japanese Women!
    I FREAKING KNEW IT!

SCREW THE BOTH OF YOU IDC IM PISSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ONLY I AM SUPPOSED TO MAKE DISTORTED AND OTHER'S LIFES HELL HERE AND NOT 2 RANDOM LOSERS WHO SOMEHOW GOT LUCKY

-vote Vlad the Impaler

BLINK WTF WHY ARE YOU BRINGING PEOPLE LIKE THEM HERE?!?!?!
    DONT EVER SEEK PEOPLE FROM THE PARASITE COMMUNITY EVER AGAIN!
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #3788

39. ISO #3789

I FREAKING KNEW IT!

SCREW THE BOTH OF YOU IDC IM PISSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ONLY I AM SUPPOSED TO MAKE DISTORTED AND OTHER'S LIFES HELL HERE AND NOT 2 RANDOM LOSERS WHO SOMEHOW GOT LUCKY

-vote Vlad the Impaler

OR PEOPLE FROM MY SOUPCHAT
    OR PEOPLE RELATED TO VLAD OR QUAX
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #3790

41. ISO #3791

I FREAKING KNEW IT!

-vote Vlad the Impaler

The person playing me is Seth Friend.
    Not Vlad.

42. ISO #3792

43. ISO #3793

44. ISO #3794

45. ISO #3795

46. ISO #3796

47. ISO #3797

48. ISO #3798

49. ISO #3799

50. ISO #3800

KILL THEM!

STOP WASTING THE DAY ON ME!

IM SIDING WITH THE TOWNS BECAUSE I'D NEVER LET 2 ANNOYING VLAD AND QUAX COPIES WIN WITH ME

IDC IF ONE OF THOSE 2 IS GOING TO KILL ME!
    Would it help if I vote Vlad Friend?
    I think their town but I don’t want to let everyone down.