S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 4182
  1. ISO #3701

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Besides you and Frinckles being the ultimate scum team, why did you even bring up protego maxima and stuff like that? You were just googling Harry Potter spells to troll?
    I'm actually wondering this myself. I just considered biting in.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #3702

Besides you and Frinckles being the ultimate scum team, why did you even bring up protego maxima and stuff like that? You were just googling Harry Potter spells to troll?
    When I first heard the Protego Maxima spell after hearing the Squirrel die on d2 I first tried Google Translate and tried to translate it from Latin but I had no results
    I then actually did google Harry Potter spells and found stuff like the Animagus Potion and tried to make a use for it with my many deception skills

If this were a game where I wasnt Neutral and honest about my alignment you guys would be fd
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #3703

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Wisewords Frinckles
    I actually agree with you but I actually think differently about how I treat this game right now
    I understand that. But, we're here now. At the slow roll plateau of death. Your more a veteran that I. You have the power to change destiny. That's my point.

4. ISO #3704

5. ISO #3705

6. ISO #3706

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I understand that. But, we're here now. At the slow roll plateau of death. Your more a veteran that I. You have the power to change destiny. That's my point.
    Dude

Protego Maxima is actually my trump card besides my Unforgivable Curses lie

I will survive the lynch
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

11. ISO #3711

12. ISO #3712

Okay. Let's say I dont think you're scumsided. Where do we go honestly? You can win with us right? This isnt a ladder game. Go for it. I trust you
    Well I do win with both sides

Im more of an emotional player just to spite those "logical thinkers" and "bureaucratic assholes"

You just have to get on my good side to survive
    And not do dumb shit to make me have grudges ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #3713

I'm already haunted by Aamirus and the bunch quoting the all citizen game. Listening to Efe might not be so bad?
    there is a famous quote from early 2018 I mentioned here multiple times

''when efekannn is the voice of reason, this game is fucked''
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #3714

15. ISO #3715

Well I do win with both sides

Im more of an emotional player just to spite those "logical thinkers" and "bureaucratic assholes"

You just have to get on my good side to survive
    And not do dumb shit to make me have grudges ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
    We both know there are no grudges between us.

And duping a Frinckles is a weak target.

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

Frinckles the one thing that stops me every time my mind starts to cement Efe as a neutral, is just looking at blink’s last setup which was same # of players, easy scum victory, and only had 1 neutral, in fact with the same color as distorted had. If he added another neut like that, then what did he take away?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #3718

Efe if you had to pick between pathfinder and vlad to side with, which would you choose?
    difficult question
    I would actually answer neither. I'd try to get rid of both of them.

PathFinder plays very "gay" as in tries to buddy everyone and give them a false sense of friendship by calling them friend. he is very shady or he might be very delussional its either one of those and I do not like this.

Vlad... I really dont know he reminds me of Quax too much and also Vlad the Impaler did lotsa stuff to the Ottomans back in the day
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

Frinckles the one thing that stops me every time my mind starts to cement Efe as a neutral, is just looking at blink’s last setup which was same # of players, easy scum victory, and only had 1 neutral, in fact with the same color as distorted had. If he added another neut like that, then what did he take away?
    The Mesk is always Town rule?
    Stealth's right to live after D1?
    Me always losing against Distorted at the very end?
    His Furry Eroticas?

It could be anything
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #3721

difficult question
    I would actually answer neither. I'd try to get rid of both of them.

PathFinder plays very "gay" as in tries to buddy everyone and give them a false sense of friendship by calling them friend. he is very shady or he might be very delussional its either one of those and I do not like this.

Vlad... I really dont know he reminds me of Quax too much and also Vlad the Impaler did lotsa stuff to the Ottomans back in the day
    They deserved it.

22. ISO #3722

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

I don't think that's fair. He's obviously spoken to AIVON about his setup and I take her word for it's balance.

The problem with setups is the fact that players obviously don't have an understanding of it initially. This is remedied by a manual to prevent simple mistakes from killing a setup.

And then you have hidden setups. We have nothing to go off of except the principals that we #1 won't break it and #2 it wasn't broken.

I'll give BS the benefit of the doubt. But if anyone is listening: Read your fucking setup if you can.

25. ISO #3725

Frinckles

When I say Grudges I really meant it

Didnt Distorted tell you that I bring up shit that happened over 2 years ago?
    I meant exclusively between us. I didn't blame you when we lost that setup, did I?

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

28. ISO #3728

All you have to do is to piss off someone to get their attention

Politics Sports and Religion are the 3 most easiest ways to start a fight in a conversation

in Impaler's case it was HISTORY and My damn Passive Aggressiveness
    I am not mad or even remotely pissed off as you say.

29. ISO #3729

I meant exclusively between us. I didn't blame you when we lost that setup, did I?
    I dont know man

I cant treat you like a real friend

I did an huge apology spree a day or two ago because I thought it would somehow get me rid of the flu and I already regret apologizing to people like Gyrlander because I still cant treat him like a real friend knowing that they're a bureaucrat inside
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

35. ISO #3735

Just look at how shady Vlad is
    Even he doesnt take the game serious right now

You know what I should make my own setup
    I should call it Efekannn02 something something
    It will be greater than the Sc2Mafia February setup
    A HIDDEN SETUP

Efekannn02's Madness
    Featuring:
    -Overpowered Roles
    -Slotmachines
    -References To Recent History
    -Revolutions
    -Pure Fun
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

If Efe is neutral, then for me it’s pathfinder and one of mesk/vlad, and I lean towards vlad.
    You know i really thought you were a good guy. Now I am in fact having my doubts. Was looking over a bunch of roles earlier and your werewolf transformation reminds of a role I saw. Called the strong man kill.

38. ISO #3738

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    You know i really thought you were a good guy. Now I am in fact having my doubts. Was looking over a bunch of roles earlier and your werewolf transformation reminds of a role I saw. Called the strong man kill.
    Oh yea, right, me as strongman gives you two options - I went to kill the neut claim rather than a town power - or I went to kill the same person my team was already killing. That’s utter nonsense lol

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

44. ISO #3744

45. ISO #3745

A HIDDEN SETUP

Efekannn02's Madness
    Featuring:
    -Overpowered Roles
    -Slotmachines
    -References To Recent History
    -Revolutions
    -Pure Fun
    @aamirus would you play it?

Im thinking about a Mayor role that reveals himself by getting lynched
    and then instead getting lynched the Mayor decides to lynch a target of his choice instead

Pretty much referencing my playstyle of revealing as mayor at the last second to lynch someone who really annoyed me
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

@aamirus would you play it?

Im thinking about a Mayor role that reveals himself by getting lynched
    and then instead getting lynched the Mayor decides to lynch a target of his choice instead

Pretty much referencing my playstyle of revealing as mayor at the last second to lynch someone who really annoyed me
    Sounds like madness, should be fun

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750

Oh yea, right, me as strongman gives you two options - I went to kill the neut claim rather than a town power - or I went to kill the same person my team was already killing. That’s utter nonsense lol
    You also forget the third option that you intentionally attacked the same person as your ally to ensure the kill went through.. Thinking there very well could be a doctor and the fact that Frinckles isn't dead over the doctor claim implies either there is no doctor and he is lying about his claim. Again as I have stated. A self healing doctor seems like someone claiming doctor thats night immue.