Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    moar details about cacti
    i bought all this stuff to make a pretty bowl and then he took the plug out but cacti don't NEED TO DRAIN REEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'll also throw this question out there;

Who does everyone think is more detrimental to scumhunting efforts? Spammers or lurkers?
    Lurkers, because spammers will slip information out that you can catch! But there's a lot of juciness below this post, at first I thought Efe was lying but maybe he isn't
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #205
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    oh i forgot to finish my first sentence^^

Wiisp, this is mag and he will answer questions that have nothing to do with him all the time. Welcome to sc2mafia ahahahah
    thanks for the scum paint. beetch.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    @naz

Do you like long walks on the beach or maybe a home cooked meal from your significant other? ;)

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
    I work out, so I love when my lovers set me up for a delicious mukbang ;)) ya girl loooves to eat

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Back From School And Also I Think My Roleplaying Person Is Kinda Weird Due To Being Unkillable With 70 Years Of Living And Being A Ginger Aswell As Having A Profession On Everything And Knowing Some Peoples Roles Aswell As Having A Wife Atleast 16 Years Younger Than Him
    should we....test....the unkillableness??
    -vote efekannn02

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAA

13. ISO #213

I lied about some shit but the most important thing is that my role is seriously a Unkillable Ginger with 70 years of experience

he can beat you guys up
    Oh yeah? This right here is pretty interesting, i have a theory but it shall wait untill tomorrow before being addressed.

I don't think you will be able to read me here because i am shooting for a null read. You said yourself i believe, that you already have a read on me, and if it isn't Null then you have failed.

If I were to say "visit" you tonight would you be awake, asleep, or elsewhere?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #214

Keep that on I like it <3

Im not gonna reveal how I read Blink due to Blink being unpredictable when given much info (he literally won a game as Arsonist back then when the entire mafia got revealed thanks to our especially my efforts)
    Is that a different game than the time he won as arsonist by claiming doc and chain healing with Rumox?

Basically blink is a wildcard and not to be underestimated. He is REALLY good at FM.

15. ISO #215

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    thanks for the scum paint. beetch.
    Its not scum painting? You never make sense to me lol. Sometimes you quote something and reply with words that have nothing to do with the original quote (not in this case but it happened a lot in the MU game)

16. ISO #216

I'm sure he is lying about something but I get the impression that it's not alignment indicative in this case.
    Not necessarily AI, but the role play does help solve the game, so if he lies about stuff we don't know whats true and false. So this is anti-town but since its Efe, it doesn't mean he is scum -.-

But now that I'm thinking..19 players there must be neutral roles.....................like a neutral killer!?😭

17. ISO #217

Ok, I'm caught up!!! Ugh I forgot how much I love playing on my homesite lol. Anyway, I've been at work for like an hour now (i'm speaking irl) and all I've done is this and eat a donut. bbl!!

18. ISO #218

Is that a different game than the time he won as arsonist by claiming doc and chain healing with Rumox?

Basically blink is a wildcard and not to be underestimated. He is REALLY good at FM.
    If you're trying to pocket me its working. If you get them same vibes from me as last game naz lymch me straight into the fires of hell.

I like wisp and foxes so far this game. They have been poking and prodding for information. Seems villagery and i get good vibrations from those two players. They have an appearence of activley questioning and gauging things in the thread.

Cara, i'm sorry things didn't work out between us, i did like you a lot as a person, i just don't think we were fully compatible =\
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh yeah? This right here is pretty interesting, i have a theory but it shall wait untill tomorrow before being addressed.

I don't think you will be able to read me here because i am shooting for a null read. You said yourself i believe, that you already have a read on me, and if it isn't Null then you have failed.

If I were to say "visit" you tonight would you be awake, asleep, or elsewhere?
    Aslong as I dont leave my home I dont die

Its the game where he claimed doc with the chain healing Rumox

Blink is truly a wildcard but so am I
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #221

lol well just be a female who uses he pronouns ;p
    gender is irrelevant ;)
    Then I will! ;P

Btw Sean Watts really did kill my wife (AND PS MR SQUISHY! I have no idea I didn't make the rolecard lmao I just assumed he got away with it)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

22. ISO #222

Not necessarily AI, but the role play does help solve the game, so if he lies about stuff we don't know whats true and false. So this is anti-town but since its Efe, it doesn't mean he is scum -.-

But now that I'm thinking..19 players there must be neutral roles.....................like a neutral killer!?😭
    Thanks for acknowledging that even if I play like a anti-town wouldnt mean I am automatically scum (just look at the previous game)

And also I can assure you that I am not the Neutral Killer even though I wish I were anyway I am invincible at night and cannot leave my home because of that, I refuse to give more info about this

I can also assure you that most of my lies that I just said doesnt concern you but only the people who know James Watt I mean Sean Watts
    But I seriously know some peoples roles and holy shit I rechecked my rolecard and I realized I messed up

I made a mistake: The wife of Sean Watts is actually 16 years older than him not vice versa
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #223

Also morning all ;)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

24. ISO #224

Thanks for acknowledging that even if I play like a anti-town wouldnt mean I am automatically scum (just look at the previous game)

And also I can assure you that I am not the Neutral Killer even though I wish I were anyway I am invincible at night and cannot leave my home because of that, I refuse to give more info about this

I can also assure you that most of my lies that I just said doesnt concern you but only the people who know James Watt I mean Sean Watts
    But I seriously know some peoples roles and holy shit I rechecked my rolecard and I realized I messed up

I made a mistake: The wife of Sean Watts is actually 16 years older than him not vice versa
    You are a murderer and you slipped that info.

My role card also says so

Therefore YOU ARE EVIL!

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Then I will! ;P

Btw Sean Watts really did kill my wife (AND PS MR SQUISHY! I have no idea I didn't make the rolecard lmao I just assumed he got away with it)
    Doesnt say in my rolecard so I assume David Wilson framed Sean Watts because of not sharing the secret of immortality the ginger possesses
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #226

Also knowing alot of people's roles makes me think your holding onto additional information which seems Sus

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Doesnt say in my rolecard so I assume David Wilson framed Sean Watts because of not sharing the secret of immortality the ginger possesses
    I feel like you are lying about that. It says Sean is a backstabber and a murderer lol

29. ISO #229

Wait are you that Executioner I baited out?
    Exe? Lol you using an exe as defense against me?

Thats cute :3

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @AIVION

I think you havent read deeply enough into @Efekannn02 's posts. Also you are tunneling onto this aspect of the RP, on purpose or accidental?
    Purpose and I read enough to piece together he's a killing role. He used poison on my wife and killed his sister Carol. My char is defined as "obsessive" but I can't l
    Blame him lol

If some lowlife murdered my wife id do the same

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Purpose and I read enough to piece together he's a killing role. He used poison on my wife and killed his sister Carol. My char is defined as "obsessive" but I can't l
    Blame him lol

If some lowlife murdered my wife id do the same
    He even slipped to be NI so there's that lol

34. ISO #234

Humm.. I think I disagree.
    Do you know Sean Watts?

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

There are plenty roles that can become NI. I don't find Efekann02 scummy at this juncture.

I don't know him.
    Name one town role that does.. lol.

I also don't think a town role would use poison. His bio suggests he's a crazed killer so it's the only sensible move IMO to push that.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

NI?
    Night Immunity.

That indicates usually of a killing role.

40. ISO #240

No. Im not going to do that.

Night Immune
    Hmm... Ok.

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

;P

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

I doubt that he would have more information on more people...? He already has a lot he claims.

And just because he's a killer doesn't mean he's scum...
    He stated he knew about other roles... So come again?

Lol.. I disagree with that. There are killing town sure but I doubt a crazed wife killer and sister killer is a good person xD

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

I can see how acting anti-town can be beneficial though for town sometimes... so long as this isn't some dumb stunt that we all lynch a good person over.

47. ISO #247

@AIVION
    How does our interacts affect your read on Efekannn02?
    You and Me...?

It doesn't affect anything?

He also hasn't really interacted with anyone "essentially".

Unless I misunderstood your question? XD

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

He stated he knew about other roles... So come again?

Lol.. I disagree with that. There are killing town sure but I doubt a crazed wife killer and sister killer is a good person xD
    Depends on if you really know all there was to know about your wife...

Yes, he stated he knew about other roles, I don't see your point? My point was he's claimed he knows potentially two roles and/or alignments, I don't see why that means he should know more than that. Basically he's already given us a lot of "information", why does that mean he is holding back on more info on other players?

I'm not saying that his info was good and that he doesn't have different info it's just this logic doesn't make sense to me.

50. ISO #250

So you still want to focus in on efekannn?
    For now. My rolecard has him as the murderer of my wife and he also killed his sister. He also slipped Night Immunity and lied about his name at first.

AKA: I'm 95% sure he'll flip a scum role at this point. I'm willing to risk my life on that.