Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Im Under The Impression If Under This Thought Process Is.. If Puff AKA Ozy Is Sheriff And Confirms Arrmruis.. And Mag Is Sheriff And Confirms Rumox As Town... Then Doesnt That Make Masons And Or Mayor Highly Unlikely.. So That Being Said.. I Think Both Sheriffs And Their Reads Could Be Town.. IDK If That Was Intentional Or Not.. Gives Us Townies A Promise 4 Vote Advantage Over The Scum.. So If I Was A Betting Man.. I Think The MM Theory Holds The Most Weight At The Moment Unless Someone Comes Out As Mayor.. Then So Far We Have A Town Block..

5. ISO #255

I will go ahead and claim citizen because I probably should be claiming right about now. Nothing to hold back.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

I'm slightly dazzled on the fact that players seem to not fully understand this setup and treat it as a regular one.

Town wants to be ultra active and try to get everyone else active too, for a maximum amount of info. 4 players have below 20 posts...

Town wants to present themselves as a threat to the inactive players - or else there is nothing stopping the mafia to just lurk and do nothing while town has too little info to work with. Thus far 2 players see a townie, who is presenting himself as a threat to lurkers, as scummy just for that.

@blinkskater Is it possible to vote for -forfeit at EoD?
    We might win, we might lose. But no way that final game lynch will be an informed one. If everything continues as its now, the best we will get is a 50/50 lottery. That's not a deserved win even if it will be one. I'm not up for it.

If people could only stop treat this as a standard setup, and see the value and importance of activity.

4 out of 8 players have below 20 posts.... in THIS setup? This setup's entire idea is to encourage activity...

For all I know - everyone here is scum. Only Aamirus and Kira I trust, and even Kira is just based on gut feeling.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

My perspective on myself and ozzy is:
    I can’t be mafia unless ozzy is.

Ozzy made his claim about me as the first post of the game, long before we could have coordinated anything in a mafia chat. He’d have to be super ballsy to do something like that on his own as mafia.

Personally, knowing I’m a cit, his claim is that much more legit cuz a mafia wouldn’t know which towns are cits or not....... especially for the first post of the game. And again I don’t think it would make sense to risk a 1/3 chance of scumslipping for... THE FIRST POST OF THE GAME!

So... like try scum painting somebody else?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

15. ISO #265

well now you are the one not reading. i literally said everything you just said and have moved elsewhere lol

if my poe isnt clear with my post about huey then mafia is in sb, mm and light. ill extend it by saying i have doubts on light being mafia because last game he couldnt string together a single post that could be followed logically, but this game he is. so mm sb team is my mafia team.

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Rumox your entrance is frankly terrible. I hope that nobody claims to be a 3rd town power because everything you and mag just posted SCREAMS of being coordinated.
    Actually, I got the opposite impression. I mean, sure - Rum comes in to play and suddenly Mag presents to believe the complete opposite of what he did before Rum got here.
    But another impression I got was: "yeah, no way those guys have an active chat. Mag would had told him to go after SB/MM if they had."

Curious what impression everyone else got.

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Actually, I got the opposite impression. I mean, sure - Rum comes in to play and suddenly Mag presents to believe the complete opposite of what he did before Rum got here.
    But another impression I got was: "yeah, no way those guys have an active chat. Mag would had told him to go after SB/MM if they had."

Legit Figured That Rumox Was Straight Scum With Mag.. Seems Like They Were Trying To Overly Exert A Narrative..

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Rumox your entrance is frankly terrible. I hope that nobody claims to be a 3rd town power because everything you and mag just posted SCREAMS of being coordinated.
    Erm, how exactly is it coordinated? You realize scum have a day chat right? You’d think we’d be slightly MORE coordinated in scum chat than this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. ISO #271
    Ganelon

This is probably more accurate than what aamirus said.
    In any event: I flip flop A LOT in these kinds of games. Think about it: you did too. But for some inexplicable reason I’m the only one who gets called out for it, every single game. Every game someone goes ‘Mag is flip flopping’ well no shit I’m flip flopping. You’ll notice I flip flop a lot less as scum.

22. ISO #272
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Legit Figured That Rumox Was Straight Scum With Mag.. Seems Like They Were Trying To Overly Exert A Narrative..
    Push a narrative? What narrative? Rumox actually said he believed Ozy was town after I informed him of how sheriffs work. What narrative were we pushing? That Ozy is town?

23. ISO #273
    Ganelon

I'm sorry. I just get really angry when I feel I'm being scum painted, or scum read for the wrong reasons (in my mind it's all the same).

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Push a narrative? What narrative? Rumox actually said he believed Ozy was town after I informed him of how sheriffs work. What narrative were we pushing? That Ozy is town?

The Narrative I Already Calculated Into Effect..

Im Under The Impression If Under This Thought Process Is.. If Puff AKA Ozy Is Sheriff And Confirms Arrmruis.. And Mag Is Sheriff And Confirms Rumox As Town... Then Doesnt That Make Masons And Or Mayor Highly Unlikely.. So That Being Said.. I Think Both Sheriffs And Their Reads Could Be Town.. IDK If That Was Intentional Or Not.. Gives Us Townies A Promise 4 Vote Advantage Over The Scum.. So If I Was A Betting Man.. I Think The MM Theory Holds The Most Weight At The Moment Unless Someone Comes Out As Mayor.. Then So Far We Have A Town Block..

25. ISO #275

This is probably more accurate than what aamirus said.
    In any event: I flip flop A LOT in these kinds of games. Think about it: you did too. But for some inexplicable reason I’m the only one who gets called out for it, every single game. Every game someone goes ‘Mag is flip flopping’ well no shit I’m flip flopping. You’ll notice I flip flop a lot less as scum.
    I actually forgot to add one more point of impression that I got: "I don't know what Mag is doing, but there would be NO REASON for him to do it if he was Mafia. He could just push for a SB/MM lynch and have an easy win if he was Mafia".

So, yeah, Mag. If you are Mafia - be proud. I town read your action because I see them as being too dumb for a Mafia to do.

26. ISO #276
    Ganelon

That's not actually funny, I'm a great scum @blinkskater can confirm but he won't cuz he's host. So you better hope I'm not mafia

27. ISO #277
    Ganelon

anyway. I don't see how my actions are dumb, all I'm doing is backtracking on a read? that's something people do.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279
    Ganelon

and yeah I could easily be pushing for an SB/MM Lynch (which I am probably gonna do if its not Aamirus/Ozy), I dont really have a read on Huey atm, mainly because I've never seen his scum game, and I don't really have a read on kira, I don't see him trying to push a scum agenda atm which I guess is towny? but idk - I don't like Stealth's tone but I think there's nothing especially wrong with his content (apart from him stating he doesn't believe there's four confirmed town - that's scummy. not the idea - him stating that, in that tone and with that energy, makes it though)

30. ISO #280
    Ganelon

U Know Its Hard Thinking About This Is Like IDK Day 3 Or 4..
    yeah I understand that. I'm sorry if I was too harsh, I just get flustered playing this game sometimes. not your fault though.

31. ISO #281

So, yeah, Mag. If you are Mafia - be proud. I town read your action because I see them as being too dumb for a Mafia to do.
    anyway. I don't see how my actions are dumb, all I'm doing is backtracking on a read? that's something people do.
    Ok well, just gonna point out this potential slip.

I don't think it's very AI since you seemed to be in emotional distress though. But it's worth a note nonetheless.

32. ISO #282
    Ganelon

scum doesn't want town to be OP. ever.
    my last scum game, I called MM and Blinkskater out for what I perceived to be angle-shooting - they more or less "confirmed" one another via blink's role. well, they didn't LITERALLY do that, but it was kinda angley and I got mad, because it pretty much meant they were confirmed to one another.
    I believe I also got angry as fuck when blinkskater claimed reality bender, because I simply refused to believe the town I was pushing would get such a role (I was 100% convinced blink was going to get lynchde that day).

so, yeah. scum does that. a lot.

something else that's troubling me:

--------------------------------------MM is being afk. he's not doing anything. he came in, scum painted, set a fucking vote on someone WITHOUT even reading the thread, didn't acknowledge it when I unvoted and told him "DONT DO THAT SB16 HAS 2 VOTES ON HIM", and left. that's scummy. in many ways.

--------------------------------------DAM it feels good to be literate. (random comment pls ignore this)

--------------------------------------I like Huey's thoughts thus far and I don't see any attempt at pushing a scum agenda thus far. at all.
    --------------------------------------I dont like MM defending Kira/Efe, its always easy for scum to defend them (they like humouring it, and even in d1 setups they still do it - you look real townie defending the underdog, and besides it's a nice way of scum painting ozy.)

33. ISO #283
    Ganelon

I guess that's a fair point? idk. Idk if I'd made that post as scum. I like to think I'm a better scum than that. I probably am. but meh you're not gonna sit here reading this bullshit :P

anyway - i think I've said everything that needed saying. I think that if I were to use the almighty bird vote, praise be, it would look like this:

Spoiler : cvote :

MarshmallowMarshall, Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami, OzyWho, aamirus, HueyTheLong, SkipDay, rumox, Magoroth

34. ISO #284
    Ganelon

I think it's certainly possible a Mafia would fake-claim sheriff to defend their own scum buddy - but I think it's also possible for mafia to target a random person. I would do it. Ballsy, but not without its rewards. Would prolly make the citizen think their sheriff was confirmed town lol
    if there's only 2TPR, then there's a 66% chance of guessing correctly. very likely IMO

35. ISO #285
    Ganelon

oh btw in case anyone's interested i'ma grab the link to the old Instant Mafia game I played a few months back. brb

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287
    Ganelon

S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

I believe aamirus was mafia this game (I don't remember who her partner was). SB16 was mayor.
    for some dumb reason we had to discuss role calls that time. idk why and looking back town should 100% instantly claim, OR fake claim citizen and hope a mafia decides to target you.

38. ISO #288
    Ganelon

ah it looks like blink skater was her partner. hm

39. ISO #289

S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

I believe aamirus was mafia this game (I don't remember who her partner was). SB16 was mayor.
    for some dumb reason we had to discuss role calls that time. idk why and looking back town should 100% instantly claim, OR fake claim citizen and hope a mafia decides to target you.
    If Mafia Wants To Have A Go Of Fisticuffs Ill Have A Go..

40. ISO #290
    Ganelon

I dont personally think that link is gonna be of much use? simply because that game progressed in a completely different way. people are actually active this game. that game was a pile of shit. lol

41. ISO #291

@Marshmallow Marshall
    As far as I can tell, and if I count correctly - 5 out of 8 players are leaning towards you and SB16 being Mafia. Actually 6 out of 8, but I think Aamirus still leaning more towards Mag+Rum than to you 2.

If by any reason you thought you had time until EoD, think again. I certainly wouldn't unvote if people starting lynching either of you 2.

SB16 I'm not even giving the courtesy of asking him nicely to come and play the game he signed up for, I don't think he is interested in it.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293
    Ganelon

Efe's post proves he doesn't give a shit if people read him as town. also SB16 voting efe at random d1 in this setup doesn't sit well with me - efe's probably the only player he could get away with randomly voting if he were scum. ANYWAY
    I have a pet theory rn which I'm not going to share yet (ha, you thought you were gonna get the juicy secrets? get rekt noob).
    im gonna INVESTIGATE ​it.

44. ISO #294
    Ganelon

I just want to say I will be very suspicious of anyone who hasn't put their vote out yet.
    im gonna PM this to blinkskater, if my theory is true I'll be so happy.

45. ISO #295
    Ganelon

in this setup you should 100% vote someone as town. ONLY scum benefits from not having their vote out (well, I suppose it's also possible for one not to have their vote out and be town, but I think it's still the people we should be looking at)

46. ISO #296

Efe's post proves he doesn't give a shit if people read him as town. also SB16 voting efe at random d1 in this setup doesn't sit well with me - efe's probably the only player he could get away with randomly voting if he were scum. ANYWAY
    I have a pet theory rn which I'm not going to share yet (ha, you thought you were gonna get the juicy secrets? get rekt noob).
    im gonna INVESTIGATE ​it.
    But You Now Attack Efe When You Had A Town Check On Him/Her But Now Wholeheartedly Support Rumox.. Why Is That May I Ask?

47. ISO #297
    Ganelon

I mean, efe's the only player sb16 could get away with shitvoting without an explanation if sb16 were scum.

48. ISO #298
    Ganelon

But You Now Attack Efe When You Had A Town Check On Him/Her But Now Wholeheartedly Support Rumox.. Why Is That May I Ask?
    Btw, who are your top scum leans and why, who do you think could be in a team?

49. ISO #299
    Ganelon

oh yes I double checked my notes, I was confused about the team I was envisioning in my alternate world (which I hope is real btw), so yeah. good

50. ISO #300
    Ganelon

ill rephrase it:
    efe's post is the worst possible post he could've made if he wanted to look town. and his trolling isn't forced (or idk it doesn't feel forced to me). he clearly doesn't give a crap if people think he's scum.
    what kind of a scum claims some town just ruined his plan of, idk, manipulating the town into a scum win? it just doesn't make sense. efe doesn't really throw... I don't know how to explain it but efe doesn't actually game throw. he's just weird. and quite annoying and incapable of admitting he's wrong (I think).

anyway, the point is, thats not a scum efe post. hes not pushing an agenda, nor is he trying to advance the game state. actually, that post was him saying he would sow chaos and discord and make everyone hate him or something (I don't really understand it very well but theres a clear distinction between scum/town efe).