1. ISO #3451

2. ISO #3452

3. ISO #3453

4. ISO #3454

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    No. Stop.

What in the FLYING FUCK IS THIS
    Basically The Vote I Had All Day Yesterday.. Just Moved Rumox Up And MM Because Kenny Had Caused In My Mind Enough Reasonable Doubt That I Wasnt Sure.. Even Mag Had Been Unsure If It Was Actually MM Or Kenny That Was The Scum..

5. ISO #3455

6. ISO #3456

7. ISO #3457

8. ISO #3458

Like for real if I were GF why would I push Kenny like that? This is literally the stupidest thing you could do imo why would I push for a mafia lynch when MM literally could’ve just died?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #3459

10. ISO #3460

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I softed it the entirety of D3 after your panic claim.
    Lmao

Yeah it was a panic claim you are absolutely correct

It was panic because we were going to mislynch and town would lose ahaha

11. ISO #3461

Like for real if I were GF why would I push Kenny like that? This is literally the stupidest thing you could do imo why would I push for a mafia lynch when MM literally could’ve just died?
    MM wasnt in the four way vote. I dont even know why that's an argument in your head.

Speaking of which, condorcet doesnt give as much weight to individual votes to begin with.

12. ISO #3462

13. ISO #3463

MM wasnt in the four way vote. I dont even know why that's an argument in your head.

Speaking of which, condorcet doesnt give as much weight to individual votes to begin with.
    He was at the top when I claimed which was when it was relevant

14. ISO #3464

Lmao

Yeah it was a panic claim you are absolutely correct

It was panic because we were going to mislynch and town would lose ahaha
    It was a panic claim because MM just saw you make the logical Mafia hit. Hook doctor + kill cop was the play to make and it allowed me to play around that and kill Voss.

You were caught, simply.

15. ISO #3465

He was at the top when I claimed which was when it was relevant
    You agreed to bandwagon him until it benefited you. Despite not having a horse in this race, I was wrong about MM.

That said, one tracker identifying exactly where someone went and it being confirmed vs. "I just saw someone go to this guy's how who died" could be equally as suspect in hindsight. Even you have to admit to that; People were putting Magoroth + Kenny as a team or you + MM as a team because of how incredibly lucky Unknown/Kenny's fakeclaim was.

MM should have realized however, that you were making optimal Mafia plays when he saw you. Even if MM had given Kenny the benefit of the doubt being 'framed' -- you were infinitely more likely to be Mafia.

16. ISO #3466

You agreed to bandwagon him until it benefited you. Despite not having a horse in this race, I was wrong about MM.

That said, one tracker identifying exactly where someone went and it being confirmed vs. "I just saw someone go to this guy's how who died" could be equally as suspect in hindsight. Even you have to admit to that; People were putting Magoroth + Kenny as a team or you + MM as a team because of how incredibly lucky Unknown/Kenny's fakeclaim was.

MM should have realized however, that you were making optimal Mafia plays when he saw you. Even if MM had given Kenny the benefit of the doubt being 'framed' -- you were infinitely more likely to be Mafia.
    Why would you not CC me yesterday when it makes more sense?

17. ISO #3467

Like right now after I lead the lynch on the consort I am in a significantly better place than where I was yesterday. I still don’t understand why I wouldn’t just follow Kenny through on lynching MM and insta-winning considering by that point in time I would’ve had SK narrowed down to like 2 targets and a good chance at outright winning the game after MM died

18. ISO #3468

19. ISO #3469

I was wondering why y’all didn’t shoot MM over mag but I suppose if this is your last ditch effort play it makes sense

20. ISO #3470

How the hell do you see me talking about the MM lynch and not realize I was talking about prior to my reveal this just boggles my mind

I respect you as a player and understand this is the only thing you could’ve done but like you should’ve had Yagami do it because he might actually pass it off as the possible sk

21. ISO #3471

If you want to avoid the question, it didn't benefit me because I wasn't caught. I saw the claim from MM and said, "there goes GF."

When I realized nobody was piecing things together I sat back and voted the lynch that made the most sense.

22. ISO #3472

23. ISO #3473

This list should be self explanatory but I’m putting skip day at the start because I gain nothing from anyone being lynched because I can just kill frinck or Yagami tonight (probably Yagami? My right nut tells me frinck is gf) and be totally fine

24. ISO #3474

Like right now after I lead the lynch on the consort I am in a significantly better place than where I was yesterday. I still don’t understand why I wouldn’t just follow Kenny through on lynching MM and insta-winning considering by that point in time I would’ve had SK narrowed down to like 2 targets and a good chance at outright winning the game after MM died
    You didn't lead a lynch on anything, you lead it on me primarily after trying to buddy MM; Kenny was an afterthought that would look good D4.

You still fail to realize it was a 4-way. Your point is completely moot.

25. ISO #3475

26. ISO #3476

What I don’t understand and what you literally have not acknowledged yet is why I would ever stop pushing MM because he was set to die at EoD when I claimed

27. ISO #3477

This list should be self explanatory but I’m putting skip day at the start because I gain nothing from anyone being lynched because I can just kill frinck or Yagami tonight (probably Yagami? My right nut tells me frinck is gf) and be totally fine
    Spoken Like A True Scum..

28. ISO #3478

29. ISO #3479

What I don’t understand and what you literally have not acknowledged yet is why I would ever stop pushing MM because he was set to die at EoD when I claimed
    "why I would ever stop pushing MM because he was set to die at EoD"

Yes. You're right. I didn't. I was comfortable lynching you, MM or anyone else I saw scummy.

Again, you stopped because you were mechanically caught out.

30. ISO #3480

You didn't lead a lynch on anything, you lead it on me primarily after trying to buddy MM; Kenny was an afterthought that would look good D4.

You still fail to realize it was a 4-way. Your point is completely moot.
    I seriously hope nobody believes you with posts like this when I literally turned the wagon off of a mislynch which confirmed a mafia mechanical victory onto the consort

It was a 4-way, you’re right.
    Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,MarshmallowMarshall,Stealthbomber16,Light_Ya gami,Magoroth,DS,Kenny,SkipDay,Frinckles,

fuck off.
    This was your vote.
    This makes sense from a mafia perspective. Doesn’t matter who dies. As long as town or SK is lynched you win. Stick Yagami where he is safe and put Kenny at the bottom
    Holy shit nvm
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Kenny,Frinckles,Magoroth,Light_Yagami,DS,SkipDay,S tealthbomber16,MarshmallowMarshall,rumox,
    My vote
    I have the consort as #1
    Mm put Kenny above frinck on the off chance we can kill him
    If I were mafia why wouldn’t I just be fine with you dying? You would be not mafia in this hypothetical scenario? This literally doesn’t make sense?

In what world is me turning the wagon around and doing a 180 on my scummate the correct move when we could lynch one of 3 possible townies being MM, you or rumox (2 depending on who you say my mate is)

31. ISO #3481

"why I would ever stop pushing MM because he was set to die at EoD"

Yes. You're right. I didn't. I was comfortable lynching you, MM or anyone else I saw scummy.

Again, you stopped because you were mechanically caught out.
    I was mechanically caught out by my scummate?

In the SAME EXACT POST you say I’m scum and MM is scum AND I’m mechanically caught out by MM?

32. ISO #3482

33. ISO #3483

How the hell do you see me talking about the MM lynch and not realize I was talking about prior to my reveal this just boggles my mind

I respect you as a player and understand this is the only thing you could’ve done but like you should’ve had Yagami do it because he might actually pass it off as the possible sk
    I guess when you're backed against a corner the only thing you can do is extend a hand.

I've been SK-read more than anyone else this game until your weak SK claim.

Check the posts right afterwards; I literally called the town naive and proceeded to connect the dots about you being GF.

But I'm curious as to why you're pushing light with me. Maybe Light is town after all and you're pivoting?

34. ISO #3484

Frinckles has yet to provide a defense for why I lead the lynch on Kenny. Go back and read my post where’s I claimed. I said MM was town and Kenny was scum. I was the first to put Kenny at the top of my cvote.

I ask the court again before I depart- WHY WOULD I LEAD A LYNCH ON KENNY INSTEAD OF MM

35. ISO #3485

I guess when you're backed against a corner the only thing you can do is extend a hand.

I've been SK-read more than anyone else this game until your weak SK claim.

Check the posts right afterwards; I literally called the town naive and proceeded to connect the dots about you being GF.

But I'm curious as to why you're pushing light with me. Maybe Light is town after all and you're pivoting?
    But do you understand that at the time I claimed the lynch was literally in favor of me over MM?

There was no pressure on me to make that claim if I’m mafia

I’m pushing light because A. He’s acting like a discount version of you and B. His horrendous EoD attempted vote which was eerily similar to yours

36. ISO #3486

But do you understand that at the time I claimed the lynch was literally in favor of me over MM?

There was no pressure on me to make that claim if I’m mafia

I’m pushing light because A. He’s acting like a discount version of you and B. His horrendous EoD attempted vote which was eerily similar to yours
    This was poor wording- at the time of my reveal MM was going to be lynched instead of me.

37. ISO #3487

I seriously hope nobody believes you with posts like this when I literally turned the wagon off of a mislynch which confirmed a mafia mechanical victory onto the consort

It was a 4-way, you’re right.

This was your vote.
    This makes sense from a mafia perspective. Doesn’t matter who dies. As long as town or SK is lynched you win. Stick Yagami where he is safe and put Kenny at the bottom

My vote
    I have the consort as #1

If I were mafia why wouldn’t I just be fine with you dying? You would be not mafia in this hypothetical scenario? This literally doesn’t make sense?

In what world is me turning the wagon around and doing a 180 on my scummate the correct move when we could lynch one of 3 possible townies being MM, you or rumox (2 depending on who you say my mate is)

-You jumped in the MM wagon and jumped off when it benefited you. You bussed the wrong partner EOD, sorry. You do not create a 4-way by yourself and if you believe that, you need to re-read how condorcet works.

-You fail to realize my vote makes sense from and SK perspective. I was the first fucking person to point out that town should NOT kill the SK. You were opportunistic and used that to your advantage after being caught by MM. Rumox at the time tried to pseudo-blitz me so I put up the three scummiest players I saw at the time to avoid both myself and the town losing.

-Kenny wasn't in any real risk until your vote. WHY you decided to bus him is on you. I'm guessing you were confident enough that I'd be lynched that you wanted to solidify your own support; You just didn't people actually voting Kenny and causing the lynch to be volatile.

-I've said this 3 times now. I'll probably keep saying it. It benefited you to claim SK, plain and simple. I was the genesis of that idea. I pointed out that SK needed to NOT die.

Literally, anyone who gives a shit about this -- go back to SB16's post 'revealing' as SK. Read my responses afterward.

38. ISO #3488

39. ISO #3489

Frinckles has yet to provide a defense for why I lead the lynch on Kenny. Go back and read my post where’s I claimed. I said MM was town and Kenny was scum. I was the first to put Kenny at the top of my cvote.

I ask the court again before I depart- WHY WOULD I LEAD A LYNCH ON KENNY INSTEAD OF MM
    You chimed in about Kenny towards the end of EOD.

You HAD to side with MM when he was arguably the better lynch between trackers. Why?

HE SAW YOU FOOL.

40. ISO #3490

41. ISO #3491

-You jumped in the MM wagon and jumped off when it benefited you. You bussed the wrong partner EOD, sorry. You do not create a 4-way by yourself and if you believe that, you need to re-read how condorcet works.

-You fail to realize my vote makes sense from and SK perspective. I was the first fucking person to point out that town should NOT kill the SK. You were opportunistic and used that to your advantage after being caught by MM. Rumox at the time tried to pseudo-blitz me so I put up the three scummiest players I saw at the time to avoid both myself and the town losing.

-Kenny wasn't in any real risk until your vote. WHY you decided to bus him is on you. I'm guessing you were confident enough that I'd be lynched that you wanted to solidify your own support; You just didn't people actually voting Kenny and causing the lynch to be volatile.

-I've said this 3 times now. I'll probably keep saying it. It benefited you to claim SK, plain and simple. I was the genesis of that idea. I pointed out that SK needed to NOT die.

Literally, anyone who gives a shit about this -- go back to SB16's post 'revealing' as SK. Read my responses afterward.
    I can’t believe I need to ask this

Why did it benefit me to jump off MM as you claim

If I’m claiming your role why was I your third in the vote instead of first? I’m literally confirmed scum fypov

42. ISO #3492

You chimed in about Kenny towards the end of EOD.

You HAD to side with MM when he was arguably the better lynch between trackers. Why?

HE SAW YOU FOOL.
    if i am maf and I lynched MM then I literally win

43. ISO #3493

Look, you guys can argue all you want. One of yous are being lynched and from a town perspective it doesn't matter who if we want to, in good ol blind faith, try and secure a town win. There is two scenarios that we are in right now. I wrote this up last night figuring out where we stand. As much as I want to side with the SK over Mafia, I don't really care anymore because you both have claimed SK and it's forced me into just lynching one of yous to stay true to my win condition.

There is 8 situations that I can see we can be in tomorrow. 6 out of 8 of those situations result in lynching the SK to put us in the best situation to win. The other 2 situations are unwinnable due to 2 scum KPN.

Spoiler : Possible day 4 game states :

SCENARIO A
    1 MAFIA & 1 TOWN KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

SCENARIO B
    2 TOWN KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN

SK

UNWINNABLE. 2KPN seals that.

SCENARIO C
    1 MAFIA KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

SCENARIO D
    1 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

UNWINNABLE. 2KPN secures that.

SCENARIO E
    NO ONE IS KILLED

MAFIA
    MAFIA

TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK

Now, which one is probably going to happen? SB isn't dumb so Scenario D. Mafia probably shouldn't kill tonight or they will likely, in their eyes, hand the game to the SK because town usually gives the win to the SK in these situations.

Now for some crazy shid.

If I am not mistake, Actress is still very possible. Imagine if Efekan was Actress I just read the game over and it seemed like he wanted to be lynched. He claimed SK lol. If he is town that is game-throwing behaviour. If I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, the only thing his behaviour adds up to is that he is Actress. If that is true then every situation above is wrong lol. THE SAME LOGIC BELOW APPLIES IF VOSS WAS ACTRESS TOO.

Spoiler : Efekannn/Voss the Actress :

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever A
    2 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

LYNCH THE SK, PRAY GAME DOESN'T END

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever B
    1 TOWN IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever C
    NO ONE IS KILLED

MAFIA
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN
    TOWN

SK

We are either in Scenario D or Scenario policy lynch efekan day 1 forever B. Scenario D is unwinnable for town, so town has to pursue the other scenario. In recognition of Blink's day 1, I suggest we lynch Frinckles lol.

TL;DR - Lynch Frinckles/SB

44. ISO #3494

45. ISO #3495

46. ISO #3496

47. ISO #3497

48. ISO #3498

49. ISO #3499

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    In my eleven years of mafia experience I have never before seen dueling SK claims
    Mafia know town vote with neutrals when town can't win in the sc2mafia custom map. They need the SK lynched today and they can't overtly push for an SK lynch today or it would be obvious they are mafia. Only logical thing to do is to try CC it and get the SK lynched.

Everyone here has played the mod a fair bit so this play makes sense to me.

50. ISO #3500