Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3721
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    -vote scvmurderer
    IM DRUBK AND HAVE BO IDEA WHAT IM DOING
    @Numbertwo what role are you?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #2403

look at all these overlapping claims.
    there's 1 too many citizens - an easy godfather claim

distorted, firebringer, and numbertwo have not claimed - i wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were scum - easy to skate by as afk, and distorted has been TUNNELED hard on damus

i'll vote yagami, numbertwo, distorted, firebringer, or glip today in that order. i'm sure there will be modkills for not reaching minimum post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #2404

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

distorted, firebringer, and numbertwo have not claimed - i wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were scum - easy to skate by as afk, and distorted has been TUNNELED hard on damus

i'll vote yagami, numbertwo, distorted, firebringer, or glip today in that order. i'm sure there will be modkills for not reaching minimum post count.
    @Unknown1234 , @Mike , @Damus_Graves , @Arsonist - please read this post and consider moving your votes to one of those people as well. thanks.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #2405

Thanks For Ur Vote Naz I Appreciate It

6. ISO #2406

Glip (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Scvmurderer
    Scvmurderer (5 [L-2]):
    Unknown1234, Mike, Numbertwo, Damus_Graves, Arsonist
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Glip
    Arsonist (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer

interesting that glip is on distorted

7. ISO #2407

@Unknown1234 , @Mike , @Damus_Graves , @Arsonist - please read this post and consider moving your votes to one of those people as well. thanks.
    I belive Scv is the best course at this time.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Since there have been a significant number of claims already, to the point where we can start ironing out role list information, I am going to choose now to reveal that my role is citizen (also removing Glip as Un-CCd).

Role Claim List (8/13)

Town Government -
    Light_Yagami (???)
    Town Investigative -
    AIVION (Sheriff)
    Town Killing -
    Mike (Bodyguard (Could also be protective))
    Town Protective -
    Arsonist (Doctor)
    Town Power - Unknown
    (Bus Driver (Could also be protective))
    Town ANY -
    Glip (Citizen (Town Government))
    Town ANY
    Citizen -
    Auckmid

Neutral Any - Scvmurderer (Amnesiac)
    People who have not claimed (as far as I saw):

NumberTwo (minor hints at being Mayor does not count)
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Firebringer
    naz

Mike, Unknown, AIVION and Arsonist are all technically at least semi-uncontested in their slots right now. However, with 5 people being yet to claim, this will likely change (Any of the 5 unclaimed claiming protective, power or killing removes the uncontested status from Arsonist.)

@Scvmurderer : You have been claiming amnesiac since post 1. Can I get confirmation once and for all that you are locked into your claim. If you say yes to this, I am personally not going to accept any attempts to switch your claim going forward if you are attempting a gambit.

@blinkskater : If an amnesiac takes a role from the graveyard, is this publicly revealed to the town? Default is yes in the mod, but it doesn't seem to be explicitly stated in setup.

I'll move onto some of the individual cases next...

I accidentally made this post in the sign up thread. I deleted it from there and no alterations have been made relative to the deleted post except for this very last part.
    Still 100% amnesiac
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Also neat, when did we decide im the unlucky bastard being hanged today?
    I am the one who pushed your lynch today.

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have been thinking. Why not take out Scv make the most sense for town will give one fact. if Scv is amens then there can not be a NK in game. Will make Night kills to be only 1, with the TPR we may stop that. If Scv is Arson stop a burn on a key person.

We also know one fact 100% Arson v Damus is SvT because Arson says he healed Damus last night. Damus says he was not attacked last night. If Scv is Amens then that confirmed Arson is Lying 100%. meaning there are no other night killers.

-vote Scvmurderer
    This is solid reasoning, it might be best to lynch me.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

Glip (2 [L-5]):
    Scvmurderer (5 [L-2]):
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Glip
    Arsonist (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer

Mixed with the overlapping of cits. what do we get??? Class??

15. ISO #2415

Glip (2 [L-5]):
    Scvmurderer (5 [L-2]):
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]):
    Distorted
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Distorted (1 [L-6]):
    Glip
    Arsonist (1 [L-6]):
    Firebringer

Mixed with the overlapping of cits. what do we get??? Class??
    The answer is NADA

16. ISO #2416

17. ISO #2417

For those that will not be on Can we agree that Scv is best lych for today. we can get more info for tomorrow.

1 We will not lynch a town role.
    2 if Scv is Amnesic he will not be able to remember Scum.
    3 if Scv is not Amnesic He will be NE or NK oe Mafia.

This is a Win Win for town.

VOTE SCV for Lynch. Before you go as a lot of people will not be on at EOD today. in 8 and a half hours from now. 8 1/2 hours will be EOD. Scv lynch is better than a no lynch will answer a lot of questions. and less places for scum to claim.
    -vote scvmurderer
    Even more good reasons to lynch me. hmm

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

vote Scv then. you where so eager to vote everyone else. Put your vote on Scv lets see you leave it there. If he is not your SCUM BUDDIE
    Nah he aint my scum buddy, im really amnesiac

20. ISO #2420

Naz'z logic is solid. Scum is somewhere in those cit claims definitely

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Scvmurderer Do You Believe Me To Be Scum?
    Hard to tell, Don't really have a read on ya. You seem to have been trying to take all sides into account from what i skimmed thru so thats townish at least.

23. ISO #2423

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

This is good as it will also confirm a few people due to roles.
    Well numbertwo is prob knocked out drunk or was using that was an excuse not to be here end of day and have attention on him.

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

29. ISO #2429

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Well numbertwo is prob knocked out drunk or was using that was an excuse not to be here end of day and have attention on him.
    Number 2 has been scummy. I would not mind seeing his flip

-vote numbertwo

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Hello again, everyone. And a special hello to you, @Firebringer , long time no see.

Sorry I've been MIA today, I came down with another bad bout of food poisoning (apparently I can't trust the nuggets from the Chick-Fil-A near me anymore... last 2 times I had them, 2 weeks apart, got food poisoning the morning after.) and been struggling to not get swallowed by work. Apparently blinkskater is short on replacements and would appreciate if I gave this game another shot. I've been skimming the day thread, but still dealing with nausea and headache so I might not have the best reading comprehension. Let me know if it seems I've missed anything important. Arsonist claims Doc, Mike claims BG and roleblocked, Unknown claims Bus Driver who swapped Aamirus with... someone else? Missed it if he said his other target.

@Mike No, I did not visit you, because I cannot visit anyone.

It appears I survived Night 1, so the mafia didn't fall for my gambit, and I might as well explain what all of that crazyness Day 1 was.

Obviously, I'm not the godfather, and Mike isn't my consort. I don't have a gamethrowing-level grudge against Mike for duping me in previous games, and no, I'm not even a jester. What happened was this:

I was just coming off of Werewolf Ball, where I put very high effort into every one of my posts, tried to do a lot of analysis and lead the town to help me solve the game, but ended up being wrong with every lynch I led. I was a Citizen, trying to get myself targeted for a night kill by being very vocal, solvy, pro-town, etc. This utterly failed, as I stayed alive until the end without ever being attacked. The game drained a lot out of me and I ended up pretty much obsessing over it over the holidays, which did not do wonders for my mental state, especially when I kept pushing mislynches. So, as I said, I decided to take a different tactic; people had seen my meta for how I usually play Citizen, and I wanted to try a different WIFOM, for day 1 at least, and see how people reacted. What I did is take a page straight out of my playbook for the mod; claim gamethrowing Godfather with a reasonable excuse, and see who's the most lynchhappy, and if they decide to push me or my target. It's a simple idea; either Mafia is confident enough to push a mislynch on me, or, seeing that I'm likely a TPR trying to make themselves mislynchable to prevent getting night killed, they night kill me anyway.

What I didn't expect, was to basically get ignored for most of that day, except for sheep votes. No one wanted to push after Mike, and curiously, no one wanted to push after me either, until closer to the end of day, and not until after Unknown and Auckmid put forth reasonable thoughts on why I should be pressured/lynched. When I was at L-2 and stuck to my Godfather claim, claiming nothing to defend myself and purely discrediting my train, I should have been lynched, but instead the votes vanished off of me and onto MM, who wildly decided to claim Executioner and got himself lynched for it. It seemed Mafia wasn't confident enough to push for my mislynch, so I expected to show up dead tonight, and my last will would have explained everything. Yet here I am. I guess I overstimated (or understimated) the Mafia's WIFOM-reading.

@Arsonist was the one who made himself look the most scummy yesterday with his half-hearted "yeah, Glip is scummy" wall that full of fact-filler and paraphrasing Auckmid; given his weak Doctor claim today (Oh yes, let's 'protect' Damus, one of the most mislynchable targets in the game, he's definitely likely to get nightkilled), he is #1 on my scumreads. I'd vote him, but seeing as we've already gotten all he has to say out of him today, I think the pressure is best applied elsewhere. Who was Unknown's second bus target? Why has he hidden it so far?

Light_Yagami is also throwing out gambits and "reads" left and right, in a manner similar to how I saw Dairy Queen play in Werewolf Ball, who ended up being the true Godfather in that game. He was also happy to join the train on me with little more justification than a "he feels scummy". I would be checking into this guy next.

Distorted is a curious matter; he refused to address me or my claims yesterday and instead stayed tunnel-visioned on Damus for the entire day, and now today as well. It's mostly NAI, but it feels like someone who had their own gambit in mind and they didn't know how to deal with my claim; it was just a distraction for them, so they ignored it. He also made a curious claim near end of day that I would be taken care of and should not be worried about, but, nothing happened to me last night, and again today he is focusing on Damus and ignoring me. It would be odd for Town to put this much effort into tunnel-visioning one person; I get the feeling he's trying to stick to his guns on a scumpainting gambit on Damus to push that mislynch through, before addressing my distraction. I'd like to see this guy take off his tunnel-vision blinders against Damus and address the game as a whole; it can only help him read the full game narrative, and help us read him. He's probably my best pressure target now to get a more complete story.

SCVMurderer was the one person who happily sheeped along with my Mike pressure, and then claimed Amnesiac. An easy claim, amnesiac, but it can be fairly NAI; neither town nor scum would want to kill someone who can bolster their ranks later. However, given how little effort SCVMurderer has put forth so far into the day chat, combined with how easily he sheeped along with me, the guy who claimed Godfather, and the fact that amnesiacs' new role is not revealed, makes me wary of him. He could just be a lazy Amnesiac, or a more malicious Neutral Evil/Killing; if I were a detective, I would have been on him last night most of all.

AIVION is also a weird read. Why claim TPR when you had nothing useful to give? Why so conveniently happened to check the 1 dead guy? It's too easy a claim, but given that we already have it, unless we see some counter claims come along, I don't see any reason to pressure him either.

Mike is always a very unreadable person to me; I was scum-leaning on him at first for immediately jumping to the "jester" conclusion on me and refusing to push the inevitable mislynch; but given that he's now counterclaiming the Town Protective slot against Arsonist, he has a better claim to the slot. The vet claim makes sense for someone trying to not get nightkilled, if a bit obvious. Regardless, we have his claim, and it does contradict Arsonist; this makes Arsonist a good lynch target for today, but as I said, pressure better applied elsewhere for now.

Naz has been curiously aggressive while remaining out of the spotlight of the game so far. She took my play yesterday as a reason to act angrily and ask to get me replaced; I'm sorry if my play disappointed you, but here I still am. Also, I have very little FM experience at all, most of which was over 5 years ago, so sorry if I'm not the saving grace of this website I should have been, in your eyes. Mostly NAI play from her; I don't know her, so she could just be an angry person in general, but in my limited FM experience it has been common for Mafia to put on a facade of righteous anger to appear towny.

Auckmid and Unknown were the two people yesterday I saw putting real thought and analysis into their posts, even if Auckmid didn't have room for much activity. They actually were putting forth real analysis and probing questions that showed effort in solving the game and pressuring those who needed it; namely me. I have to town-read these slots, simply because if I don't, then the town will probably lose based on effort and reads alone.

Numbertwo has been acting very erraticly and flippantly ever since replacing into this game. Most of his posts so far have been all over the place, or rather aggressively questioning, without providing any insight of his own. Being a replacement, I'd like to see him putting a little more effort into reading and solving the game thus far, a la Firebringer. The lack of real reasoning and effort behind Numbertwo's actions, as far as I can see, puts him high on my watchlist.

LunaMayGraves->Firebringer has had far too little activity thus far for me to get a real read on the slot. I'm excited to see what Firebringer has to bring to the table, other than fire.

Damus, now, he's still my buddy, if not my scum buddy; I'm town-reading him for his truly indignant (and somewhat self-doubting) response to people's reactions against his gambit. His gambit was similar to mine, but he didn't quite stick to it. Now it feels as if he's getting unduly pressured because Distorted is so tunnel-visioned on trying to pull apart the play when he saw weakness. Again, it doesn't make sense that Distorted is so focused on Damus alone when I was doing nearly the same thing. I want Distorted to either give something more concrete, or open his eyes to the rest of the town. Along that note:

-vote Distorted
    This is a good reads list. and btw you were not doing the same thing as Damus, he denied the LHF play and also, second he got 1 vote caved on it. you held it until near EoD 2. huge difference - and that's how you do the LHF.

honestly im looking at the pressure today, and votes. its litearlly everyone going for LHF... lol SCV or Arsonist! no get glip!!! ..................... -.- still catching up. but your reads on unknown are something that ping me as well. I have a scumread on unknown and i dont really buy his bus claim. and im still curious why he claims BD and doesnt yet say outloud that be is claiming to have bussed damus? he just says he bussed someone who was attacked last night so the wrong person died.

yeah he will claim he bussed Damus, but when? lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

32. ISO #2432

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is a good reads list. and btw you were not doing the same thing as Damus, he denied the LHF play and also, second he got 1 vote caved on it. you held it until near EoD 2. huge difference - and that's how you do the LHF.

honestly im looking at the pressure today, and votes. its litearlly everyone going for LHF... lol SCV or Arsonist! no get glip!!! ..................... -.- still catching up. but your reads on unknown are something that ping me as well. I have a scumread on unknown and i dont really buy his bus claim. and im still curious why he claims BD and doesnt yet say outloud that be is claiming to have bussed damus? he just says he bussed someone who was attacked last night so the wrong person died.

What are you Distorted? Unknown claim is not disputed. Are you disputing it? What are you?

33. ISO #2433

Call it "acting scummy" if you will, but I wasn't trying to bait votes, just gauge reactions. It's an easier play and it makes things happen to try and get reads from; I'm rather frustrated that it backfired and got ignored most of the day, and that's why I want a better explanation on Distorted on why he's so tunnel-visioned.
    your play was not at all the same as Damus. not one bit. the second he got voted he caved and immediately said it was "an experimnet" go into my ISO and read, its all there multiple times xD

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

Invest claims Are Aivion and Damus, Cit claims are aamirus, Auckmid, Naz, Glip, & Light.
    Town Killing, Protective, Power only have 1 person claiming those spots.

Mafia Killing GF/Mafiso
    Mafia Support Consort
    Mafia Deception Framer/Tailor/ one more role i forgot.

Town Government Cit AuckMid
    Town Investigative Sheriff Aivion or Lookout Damus
    Town Killing BG Mike
    Town Protective Doc Arsonist
    Town Power BD Unknown
    Town ANY Cit Naz or Lookout Damus Or Sheriff Aivion
    Town ANY Cit Light
    Citizen Cit Glip
    Citizen Cit aamirus

Neutral Benign EXE target Scv MM
    Neutral Evil Still unknown at this time Witch Maybe?
    Neutral Any Amesiac? Scv Meaning no NK????? Suspect.

No claims Distorted, Numbertwo, Firebringer,
    Alive
    Distorted
    Damus_Graves
    Numbertwo
    Auckmid
    Glip
    naz
    Scvmurderer
    Arsonist
    Unknown1234
    Light_Yagami
    Firebringer
    AIVION
    Mike

Dead
    MM
    aamirus

36. ISO #2436

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I planned to post more tonight, but I am still exhausted from this morning and so i'll be up earlier tomorrow to post more. I bussed Aamirus with Auckmid
    oh there we go but.. doesnt this contradict your early opening post today about you saying night actions changed ur view on Damus? im going to go back and double check, maybe u werent the one who said that.

37. ISO #2437

oh there we go but.. doesnt this contradict your early opening post today about you saying night actions changed ur view on Damus? im going to go back and double check, maybe u werent the one who said that.
    ARE YOU CLAIMING TOWN POWER ROLE? IF NOT WHAT ROLE ARE YOU??????
    -vote Distorted
    [

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

40. ISO #2440

Like I said before, it will make sense.

I'm not specifying where the reaction is coming from. I'm only saying enough so that when I do have to reveal, you'll understand what I mean.

If I am right about what Damus is, you really need to re-evaluate what has been happening in this game.

I’m starting to think you aren’t town for being this tunnel visioned.
    it still doesnt make sense why you keep pushing arsonist.

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

ARE YOU CLAIMING TOWN POWER ROLE? IF NOT WHAT ROLE ARE YOU??????
    -vote Distorted
    [
    @Distorted

43. ISO #2443

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

I'm going to be really busy when I get off work here in a few hours. I'd like to ask for an extension @blinkskater otherwise there will probably be no lynch. But unfortunately I'd have to ask for a 48hr extension........bc I am busy from 7am to 1pm tomorrow too ___-_____

Anyway, before the BD claim I was gonna say distorted would have killed aamirus bc she would have pinned him for his tunneling shit.

If distorted flips scum I could see a distorted/unknown(for fake bd claim)/ ...and gof damnit i had a 3rd but i'm having a massive brain fart and need to go back to work

Should we lynch a non-claimer today??
    Lynch? Not necessarily. Pressure, definitely. I'm on board with the plan of going for a full roleclaim at this point; we have most the important claims already out; right now only the mafia know for sure whether the claims we have are true and the non-claimers are scum hiding, or vice versa.

What? IIRC he claimed he bussed Aamirus fist, but delayed saying that he bussed him with Auckmid until later, after Auckmid had spoken and claimed. The Bus Driver claim is an easy one when no feedback is given, but without a counterclaim and given his play so far (to date he and Auckmid seem to be the only ones putting forth real effort to solve the game; Unknown is just not as limited on time as Auckmid is).

Speaking of counterclaims, where's yours? You seemed to hint yesterday at being an investigative role iirc, and you have been heavily pushing Damus, who counterclaims the slot. I'm glad that it seems you're starting to turn your eyes elsewhere, but do you have anything concrete to add?

your play was not at all the same as Damus. not one bit. the second he got voted he caved and immediately said it was "an experimnet" go into my ISO and read, its all there multiple times xD
    Well, I feel he and I had similar ideas, if executed differently. Damus is just more angry and in your face with it; he gets argumentative easily. He would also naturally feel more protective of himself as an investigative role, so I can understand where that's coming from.

Also I see you making more posts that keep asking questions that have already been answered; please go back and re-read the day, there hasn't been all that many posts to read.

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

Lynch? Not necessarily. Pressure, definitely. I'm on board with the plan of going for a full roleclaim at this point; we have most the important claims already out; right now only the mafia know for sure whether the claims we have are true and the non-claimers are scum hiding, or vice versa.

What? IIRC he claimed he bussed Aamirus fist, but delayed saying that he bussed him with Auckmid until later, after Auckmid had spoken and claimed. The Bus Driver claim is an easy one when no feedback is given, but without a counterclaim and given his play so far (to date he and Auckmid seem to be the only ones putting forth real effort to solve the game; Unknown is just not as limited on time as Auckmid is).

Speaking of counterclaims, where's yours? You seemed to hint yesterday at being an investigative role iirc, and you have been heavily pushing Damus, who counterclaims the slot. I'm glad that it seems you're starting to turn your eyes elsewhere, but do you have anything concrete to add?

Well, I feel he and I had similar ideas, if executed differently. Damus is just more angry and in your face with it; he gets argumentative easily. He would also naturally feel more protective of himself as an investigative role, so I can understand where that's coming from.

Also I see you making more posts that keep asking questions that have already been answered; please go back and re-read the day, there hasn't been all that many posts to read.
    similar goal =/= same thing. and also, that was not his plan from the beginning. he keeps changing what his plan was covering for something. but im starting to think its just trying ot make the plays he does look "intentional" more than anything else, when its not the case. I think thats whats throwing me off. so its saving face rather than damage control.

50. ISO #2450

similar goal =/= same thing. and also, that was not his plan from the beginning. he keeps changing what his plan was covering for something. but im starting to think its just trying ot make the plays he does look "intentional" more than anything else, when its not the case. I think thats whats throwing me off. so its saving face rather than damage control.
    and i am currently reading the thread - hence why im responding to older things xD