Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Aivion was a Town Citizen.

3 votes to hammer.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    There’s no way blink would know there was role called town jester

It confirms him to me. Js
    Well, that's true. I looked back to see how exactly the claims went down and there's no wiggle room for anything else. Either it would be the luckiest guess ever or he's actually town jester. And we all know which theory we can discard.

grml blink why did you have to make me paranoid about you
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Before I'm running circles in my head, after the rereading I did I'm reasonably sure that MM is the scum. Proceed to lynch everyone else, people.

-vote blinkskater

Also only hammer possible if everyone wants to vote, I guess.
    ah fuck.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

-vote blinskater

@NoctiZ

This is how we win tomorrow/EOG

You vote me.

I vote no one.

Town auto wins.
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #611

-vote blinskater

@NoctiZ

You vote me.

I vote no one.

Town auto wins.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

12. ISO #612

-vote blinkskater
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #613

-vote blinskater

@NoctiZ

You vote me.

I vote no one.

Town auto wins.
    Yo why don't you vote me so I don't have to be paranoid if everything went to your elaborate plan? Ayy lmao
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Yo why don't you vote me so I don't have to be paranoid if everything went to your elaborate plan? Ayy lmao
    Ugh bc you could be scum shepherding me to getting into a tie situation.

Fuck.

I guess EOD / EOG is up in the air.

I know I’m town. I’m 85% sure mm is scum.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #616

Ugh bc you could be scum shepherding me to getting into a tie situation.

Fuck.

I guess EOD / EOG is up in the air.

I know I’m town. I’m 85% sure mm is scum.
    Same goes for me though as you realize. I know that I'm a safe lynch but in my head I'm questioning if the PTB scum game is so solid that you were able to slip under my radar so hard until now. Paranoia, ugh
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #617

If you were to evaluate what I did and what I said this game, PTB, at what conclusion do you arrive?

I'll try to evaluate your playstyle so far and see if I can say that you are town beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem for both remaining town players however is that the best move is to convince the other to vote oneself because it's the safest move from their respective POVs. Tricky situation.

Blink, what's your judgement on this?
    ah fuck.

18. ISO #618

If you were to evaluate what I did and what I said this game, PTB, at what conclusion do you arrive?

I'll try to evaluate your playstyle so far and see if I can say that you are town beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem for both remaining town players however is that the best move is to convince the other to vote oneself because it's the safest move from their respective POVs. Tricky situation.

Blink, what's your judgement on this?
    Uhh i was right about the first two towns we lynched, completley wrong about the third. Ok the next lynch i was also completly wrong on. Avion was my top scumread. I ended up lynching him {ignoring} my belief that he was scum so now i'd say its between PTB and MM. So my vote is on you. In no way is PTB confirmed town in my eyes

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Uhh i was right about the first two towns we lynched, completley wrong about the third. Ok the next lynch i was also completly wrong on. Avion was my top scumread. I ended up lynching him {ignoring} my belief that he was scum so now i'd say its between PTB and MM. So my vote is on you. In no way is PTB confirmed town in my eyes
    Well your track record is not the best evidence for backing up a lynch on me.
    I just remember my LW and that i had aivion pegged as a team with MM, so now that he's cleared of suspicions MM is also cleared so the scums between ptb and noc
    I also had MM and AIVION as scum team initially but AIVION turning out to be town doesn't make my scum read on MM less solid. Reads have changed since then.
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #623

Well your track record is not the best evidence for backing up a lynch on me.

I also had MM and AIVION as scum team initially but AIVION turning out to be town doesn't make my scum read on MM less solid. Reads have changed since then.
    Yeah this games not straightforward idk i guess i can wait for MM to get here and try and convince me hes town

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

Man, this is fucking me up.

From my POV the best strategy is: Lynch blink today and vote me tomorrow. For one thing, and I'm discarding the possibility that you are scum blink, even if it's not MM that's scum and it's actually PTB then MM can atleast vote me tomorrow even if PTB won't. In that case we'd still win as town. That'd require MM, if actually town, to see me as town though and I'm not sure if that's the case. On the other hand, I think town-MM sees PTB more likely to be scum as me though so it'd work out.

My best move would be to not vote anyone tomorrow but that's easier said than done. I'm still most convinced of the idea that MM is scum but I don't wanna fuck it up on the last stretch of the game..
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #626

Man, this is fucking me up.

From my POV the best strategy is: Lynch blink today and vote me tomorrow. For one thing, and I'm discarding the possibility that you are scum blink, even if it's not MM that's scum and it's actually PTB then MM can atleast vote me tomorrow even if PTB won't. In that case we'd still win as town. That'd require MM, if actually town, to see me as town though and I'm not sure if that's the case. On the other hand, I think town-MM sees PTB more likely to be scum as me though so it'd work out.

My best move would be to not vote anyone tomorrow but that's easier said than done. I'm still most convinced of the idea that MM is scum but I don't wanna fuck it up on the last stretch of the game..
    So we have the same POV except i think all that about ME
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #627

So we have the same POV except i think all that about ME
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I did say not voting is easier said than done. Quite the conundrum.
    ah fuck.

28. ISO #628

Reading back through some shit, I'm kind of worried about a few things.

Regarding PTB it's his read list on D1:

Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    I agreed with the scum team but at the time I already wondered how Distorted was at the very top of your list. Later on D3 or so you agreed with me however that among MM, AIVION and Distorted are 2 out of 3 scums. It speaks in your favour and you were the 3rd person on the Distorted train. The circumstances look alright to me. I'm more confident that PTB could be town now.

What worries me about blink: There's a fuckload of buddying between blink and Distorted all throughout the game. And I really do mean a fuckload. It's quite amazing and would have made me unvote a long time ago if it wasn't for that one tell I'm holding onto that should prove blink's innocence. And if I weren't holding onto that tell then I would've lost myself in the game already.

MM's behaviour was the opposite to blink's: Total avoidance of Distorted. There were two posts that were addressed to Distorted and in both of those he speaks to his inactivity. The first one softly asking him for opinions on 3 players and the second post saying that Distorted's "uselessness" is unusual and prodding him to be more active. This is making me highly suspicious in hindsight. So much so that under these circumstances I'm sticking with the belief that MM is scum.

If blink really does turn out to be scum then I'll be amazed and need to know how he did it.. lol
    ah fuck.

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Also technically we're all "Jesters" Anyway, so again, what is that really accomplishing?
    -vote avion
    either lynch me or you i really dont care i hardclaim townjester
    These two posts make me think that blink could still be scum but it's really tough. I mean looking at the role list of D1 every Town role is listed as "Town Cit./Jester" and in addition to that, AIVION's post said everybody is technically a Jester to which blink responds that he's a "townjester" could be a coincidence that works in his favour. Now it'd have to be a very lucky coincidence but it's not impossible.

I don't think it's enough to sway me again because I can't keep running around in circles, but atleast I want it to be said..
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #630

Reading back through some shit, I'm kind of worried about a few things.

Regarding PTB it's his read list on D1:

I agreed with the scum team but at the time I already wondered how Distorted was at the very top of your list. Later on D3 or so you agreed with me however that among MM, AIVION and Distorted are 2 out of 3 scums. It speaks in your favour and you were the 3rd person on the Distorted train. The circumstances look alright to me. I'm more confident that PTB could be town now.

What worries me about blink: There's a fuckload of buddying between blink and Distorted all throughout the game. And I really do mean a fuckload. It's quite amazing and would have made me unvote a long time ago if it wasn't for that one tell I'm holding onto that should prove blink's innocence. And if I weren't holding onto that tell then I would've lost myself in the game already.

MM's behaviour was the opposite to blink's: Total avoidance of Distorted. There were two posts that were addressed to Distorted and in both of those he speaks to his inactivity. The first one softly asking him for opinions on 3 players and the second post saying that Distorted's "uselessness" is unusual and prodding him to be more active. This is making me highly suspicious in hindsight. So much so that under these circumstances I'm sticking with the belief that MM is scum.

If blink really does turn out to be scum then I'll be amazed and need to know how he did it.. lol
    Full disclosure:

The me or distorted was supposed to be me or blink. However, MM was heavily pushing the me and blink combo I flipped it to distorted randomly.

I stated previously that the town order is irrelevant because I just copied the alive players list from the day post and just cut out mm and aivion and moved them to the scum slot.

I understand how you are hesitant about me. However, if I were scum, I’d push the narrative that blink was scum and that he got us to lynch his teammate.

Instead I’ve pushed another town Lynch and stated how I think blink is 100% confirmed town based on his role claim.

As for tomorrow, idk what to do. But it’s noctiz or mm 100% no doubt in my mind.

If blink isn’t town jester and some how guesses it then some sort of cheating or mistake happened.

I’ll contend that blink is not a cheater and a mistake didn’t happen. So therefore by the rule of occaams razor, blink must be town.

Who of you is town is irrelevant to me. So long as that town person gets their shit together and fills out the puzzle of life that is called ptb is your teammate.

I will say noc tried to set blink up yesterday with distorted vote stating “we will never vote blink if distort rolls scum.”

Also noc pretty much said how scum would play this game, and they’re playing exactly that.

There is much more evidence to support noc being scum for mm to consider if he’s town.

The only way I secure a win for the town faction tomorrow is to not vote. But have the alleged town vote me.
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #631

@NoctiZ but what about MM responding with “not citizen?”

Like I said it depends on what everyone else got. Reading that back it’s clear auction was soft claiming town jester which makes me think all of us town got town jester.

Mm not getting that lends it to being he’s scum. IMO
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Alright, interesting post. Just want some clarification on two points:

I will say noc tried to set blink up yesterday with distorted vote stating “we will never vote blink if distort rolls scum.”

Also noc pretty much said how scum would play this game, and they’re playing exactly that.
    1. How is the first point scummy? The relation was already there. Blink was the one suddenly pushing the lynch and their buddying is evident since D1. Go look back on it if you care.

2. Why would I point out how I'm going to play the game if I were scum? Seems like I would atleast not play it the same way I'm describing it if that's what you were saying.

@NoctiZ but what about MM responding with “not citizen?”

Like I said it depends on what everyone else got. Reading that back it’s clear auction was soft claiming town jester which makes me think all of us town got town jester.

Mm not getting that lends it to being he’s scum. IMO
    Yes, I'd agree.
    ah fuck.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Alright, interesting post. Just want some clarification on two points:

1. How is the first point scummy? The relation was already there. Blink was the one suddenly pushing the lynch and their buddying is evident since D1. Go look back on it if you care.

2. Why would I point out how I'm going to play the game if I were scum? Seems like I would atleast not play it the same way I'm describing it if that's what you were saying.

Yes, I'd agree.

1. It’s premeditated. You saw blink was being village idiot and handing you a free lynch. Why not hammer? Why not be the word of caution? All points to town cred. Easy to say the next day, we’ll actually this is why blink is evil.

Now distorted tries to have as many interactions with his scummates as possible, and it’s usually to push them as targets (often to their detriment.)

2. WIFOM. Maybe I’m being obvious of my play, maybe I’m not. Maybe I’m telling you how I would play and then say I wouldn’t tell you how I play. So you would think how I’m playing is not scum play even though, I said this is how I’d play as scum. Only way to know is to lynch me.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #636

Its 50/50 between ptb and mm, the decision should go to noctiz since i was wrong about avion and distorted IMO
    How after everything is it between me and mm lol
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #637

Alright, good progress so far. I missed quite a lot of discussion and truth be told I can't be arsed to go back to see if anyone specifically addressed me.

Anyway, blink would be a safe lynch in my eyes today. On the other hand I'd love to keep him around as part of the strong voting core. I wouldn't mind going for one of our more shaky town reads instead of someone that I more solidly believe to be town today. A PTB lynch would still interest me quite a bit.
    Distorted is also interesting, I'd be up for that. However I personally see the 2 of 3 scums in MM, AIVION and Distorted more than PTB.
    So how is distorted an iffy town read then?
    With my as of now refreshed reads I'd rather we vote blink today.

-vote blinkskater
    -vote unvote
    actually distorted and myself need to be lynched.
    Noc ptb and distorted are so sure im town why not save me untill next lynch = last lynch ?
    This is the chronological post progression, just a few excerpts. I was the first one to advocate the blink lynch (because it was the obvious progression as well) and blink turned it to Distorted. The last post possibly hinting at the idea that we'd still lynch blink if Distorted flipped scum.

I relented to a Distorted lynch after making it clear that it's a blink and Distorted combination in that scenario but now we're at the point where blink still seems like a good lynch despite everything.

So either way, you can accuse me of sheeping for all I care but I feel like you are being manipulating right now, PTB. Makes you scummier in my book.
    ah fuck.

38. ISO #638

This is the chronological post progression, just a few excerpts. I was the first one to advocate the blink lynch (because it was the obvious progression as well) and blink turned it to Distorted. The last post possibly hinting at the idea that we'd still lynch blink if Distorted flipped scum.

I relented to a Distorted lynch after making it clear that it's a blink and Distorted combination in that scenario but now we're at the point where blink still seems like a good lynch despite everything.

So either way, you can accuse me of sheeping for all I care but I feel like you are being manipulating right now, PTB. Makes you scummier in my book.
    Blah blah blah

Ptb is sooooo manipulative for pointing out objective facts.

Noc it’s possible you’re town.

I’m 99% certain maybe 93% certain that blink is my townmate

I’m 85% certain that mm is the scum
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #639

Alright, good progress so far. I missed quite a lot of discussion and truth be told I can't be arsed to go back to see if anyone specifically addressed me.

Anyway, blink would be a safe lynch in my eyes today. On the other hand I'd love to keep him around as part of the strong voting core. I wouldn't mind going for one of our more shaky town reads instead of someone that I more solidly believe to be town today. A PTB lynch would still interest me quite a bit.
    Distorted is also interesting, I'd be up for that. However I personally see the 2 of 3 scums in MM, AIVION and Distorted more than PTB.
    So how is distorted an iffy town read then?
    With my as of now refreshed reads I'd rather we vote blink today.

-vote blinkskater
    -vote unvote
    actually distorted and myself need to be lynched.
    Blah blah blah

Ptb is sooooo manipulative for pointing out objective facts.

Noc it’s possible you’re town.

I’m 99% certain maybe 93% certain that blink is my townmate

I’m 85% certain that mm is the scum
    If I feel like you're intentionally misconstruing what happened to influence opinions then that's anti-town, all I'm saying.
    ah fuck.

40. ISO #640

If I feel like you're intentionally misconstruing what happened to influence opinions then that's anti-town, all I'm saying.
    I feel you’re being overdefensive.

Don’t you think it’s reasonable for me to consider objectively that you set up blink?

Again, do I think you’re scum?

Not likely.

Do I think it’s veryyyyy possible. Yes.

Mostly because mm is just a shit tier player
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #641

I feel you’re being overdefensive.

Don’t you think it’s reasonable for me to consider objectively that you set up blink?

Again, do I think you’re scum?

Not likely.

Do I think it’s veryyyyy possible. Yes.

Mostly because mm is just a shit tier player
    You can consider it, but if you look at the facts there shouldn't be a drastically different conclusion you can arrive at. From that I conclude the possibility that you're influencing MM to vote you up because you're actually the scum role. Is that not reasonable of me to consider?
    ah fuck.

42. ISO #642

You can consider it, but if you look at the facts there shouldn't be a drastically different conclusion you can arrive at. From that I conclude the possibility that you're influencing MM to vote you up because you're actually the scum role. Is that not reasonable of me to consider?
    No in his eyes it's game throwing lol

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Maybe it is reasonable.

But can you make a case for it?
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #645

.......................... PTB just turbolynched AGAINNNNNNNN...................................... ............................. come on. That being said, I am glad AIVION was finally lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

46. ISO #646

Either game throwing or you're a big stupid dumb idiot face poo poo head lol

Shhh grownups are talking. You’ve lost your opinion this game.

I don’t understand even when I’m with you, you’re always against me.

I bet you wanna lynch mm, don’t you.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    .......................... PTB just turbolynched AGAINNNNNNNN...................................... ............................. come on. That being said, I am glad AIVION was finally lynched.

Yes I lynched town targets.

I didn’t lead the distorted lynch.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #648

Now, I have to admit something: PTB did ONE very towny move. The vote on AIVION (with him being obvtown and flipping town) and the "you wont dare" to blink. This reaction test seemed pretty towny. But then, can ALL of this manipulative shit and the ton of WIFOM come from a town?

Noctiz, I am not tunneling you two, notice how there's only blink out of you two left? I addressed him too, but it is normal to address two players more than one.... plus PTB is really scummy and it is a FACT that he didn't address you (but since 1 scum has flipped, it is obviously impossible for you to be a scum team lol). I feel like you are putting yourself under the spotlight by posting a lot of large posts when you're not THAT MUCH suspected compared to other people. Therefore,
    -vote NoctiZ

Blink, I am STILL having a hard time seeing you as town (Given the DIstorted scum flip, which erases my theory on PTB - Noctiz and which puts you in a bad light, you can't deny that). But PTB is also so scummy... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Members who have read this thread: 1