S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2326
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yes, specially when the only person you don't mention to come and hammer him 1 hour before EoD is my mom.
    did we find a potential scum team?? ;) u havnt done much all game now u step in to hard defend MM when he hits L-1! u havtn defended him at all really until then. u just stated " prefer not a MM lynch" but once that got close, u sure jumped right in there.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You realize that at most a scum has 1 partner right? It’s not like there is a big scum team to push the votes off of each other here. YOU defended Kenny hard and that’s enough defense for him to be in a scum team. That being said I don’t want to lynch Kenny today. I think we have to kill the mafia first and that’s probably MM and Mag so I’m down for 1 of them
    pick 1.

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    pick 1.
    Just in case. I. get lynched, don't turbo yet. I need to update my LW.

8. ISO #1358

did we find a potential scum team?? ;) u havnt done much all game now u step in to hard defend MM when he hits L-1! u havtn defended him at all really until then. u just stated " prefer not a MM lynch" but once that got close, u sure jumped right in there.
    I've done what I could. I was in university and when I returned I posted all my thoughts to the existent posts. Then I got drunk and when I came back did the same. Now I have been in the fucking thread the whole day. Do not make it seem like I'm here just because of MM. Specially when I was talking all the time even before you came and refused to lynch Kenny.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote distorted
    this i can get on
    Come on, I agree that him and Kenny are probably Illuminati but he revealed as Innocent child already so it’s not like he can be mafia. Do you really want to go for possible Illuminati now over highly likely mafia?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

my vote stays on MM or mag.

pretty sure kenny is being scapegoated here, and i thihnk blink is just doing a horrible town play again. the purpose of EoD is to get as much info as possible and mag is the only person actually doing SOMETHING along those lines. Aivion did for a bit. but this is seriously ridiculous.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

Come on, I agree that him and Kenny are probably Illuminati but he revealed as Innocent child already so it’s not like he can be mafia. Do you really want to go for possible Illuminati now over highly likely mafia?
    Can I not be a canerous degenerate for a little while? Shooting him will feel a lot better

17. ISO #1367

@Marshmallow Marshall you once again avoided answering - what are your thoughts on kenny?
    You guys are posting faster than light, and my internet is crappy rn for a reason I do not know.

Blink said Kenny claimed Illuminati and said "good luck finding my partner". You won't tell me there are town benefits to do that... right? I also ALREADY POSTED something saying "Why are you voting me instead of him?" basically. I didn't have a strong read on him before Blink came in though. More like a very very slight scum lean.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

pretty sure kenny is being scapegoated here, and i thihnk blink is just doing a horrible town play again. the purpose of EoD is to get as much info as possible and mag is the only person actually doing SOMETHING along those lines. Aivion did for a bit. but this is seriously ridiculous.
    Excuse my question... but, are you illuminati with Kenny?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #1370

Lol so you think MM and Mag are scum - but also Kenny is being scapegoated even though neither mag or mm are pushing Kenny right now?

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Lol so you think MM and Mag are scum - but also Kenny is being scapegoated even though neither mag or mm are pushing Kenny right now?
    Ehm, I know this doesn't help my case, but I am kinda pushing Kenny right now. Unless @blinkskater lied about kenny claiming illuminati?

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375
    Ganelon

What??? How can you think Distorted is illuminati? How has he done illuminatish things, I only see townish things from him. Also you can read my LW. I feel that it's MM/Kenny, or potentially MM/Gyrlander. MM/Gyrlander seems very likely given that's been happening. I hope not to get lynched today, and to not have to claim my role either. I WILL. not be claiming my role.

26. ISO #1376

No No No he's said countless times he doesn't see a MM and Mag scumteam... he's getting caught in his own lies anything to save his boyfriend kenny reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

27. ISO #1377

28. ISO #1378

no. I already tried to hammer kenny lol me and mag posted a post at the same time pretty much with mag unvoting him.
    @Magoroth Confirm that Distorted tried to hammer Kenny but you unvoted, please. I see you online, why do you not post? How comes you aren't stepping in the debate and getting told to shut up and stop spamming this game?

29. ISO #1379

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Does blink often fake claim confirmable power roles like vigi?
    I kinda haven't realized illuminati can't take that role until MM pointed it out.
    When blink says he’s going to do something he pretty much always follows through. He should be getting protected tonight instead of distorted since he’s actually confirmable as town.

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381
    Ganelon

like Distorted is saying, blink is completely acting like a tunneling town again lol his play doesn't make sense as scum.

But Kenny's play doesn't make sense as Town either. In spite of what Distorted is saying, I am actually prepared to believe he is Illuminati, since his asking if I'm mason or not is 100% AN ILLUMINATI QUESTION.

32. ISO #1382

i dont think mag and MM are scum together.
    Yet you say your vote stays on one of us. elaborate please

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384
    Ganelon

I would also request that I am not roleblocked tonight so that I can execute me night ability. Kthxbye.

35. ISO #1385

When blink says he’s going to do something he pretty much always follows through. He should be getting protected tonight instead of distorted since he’s actually confirmable as town.
    No mafia won't kill me because I want to shoot distorted, i'm 98% sure there is illuminati in this game I gave reasons earlier. And distorted wont change mafias kill to target me because then that will be obvious as fuck and we will know right then and there hes illuminati

36. ISO #1386

@Distorted im coming at you tomorrow guns blazing.

wait... @Kenny you wouldent push MM, even when it came between me and MM u went for me, and the lynch is now between YOU and MM and ur still not voting or pushing MM.

its kenny and MM

-vote kenny
    post 1130 i tried to hammer kenny.

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

Cool pls send me noods

ok guys I'm getting drunk in the Texas ccountryside gonna try 2 close thread on time if no lynch Mag's sig takes forever to load every post and i have like no service also dis makes my nerd ass happy:a
    There are currently 8 users browsing this thread.*(8 members and 0 guests)

naz,*aamirus,*blinkskater+,*Distorted+,*Gyrlander, *Kenny,*Magoroth,*Marshmallow Marshall

pmg I've been pushing submit post 20x
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #1389
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I've played some games with MM now and this is not his scum meta.
    Meta and a possible alignment with me is all you got on him, like that I got nothing because both of your reasons are false to me.
    Then who the fuck would you lynch then?

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391
    Ganelon

-.- naz I love my sig

42. ISO #1392

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What??? How can you think Distorted is illuminati? How has he done illuminatish things, I only see townish things from him. Also you can read my LW. I feel that it's MM/Kenny, or potentially MM/Gyrlander. MM/Gyrlander seems very likely given that's been happening. I hope not to get lynched today, and to not have to claim my role either. I WILL. not be claiming my role.
    Dude the best Illuminati strat is literally what Distorted did - confirm urself as non mafia and ask to be healed - as a result be the top town read and orchestrate the game so you and your partner stay alive until the mafia are dead - at this point since you’re the top town read it’s a cakewalk to win the game as town will lynch town.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

but, I think i may have caught something kenny did. I think kenny is at the point thinking he is done for no matter what. so he is refusing to vote MM to paint MM as his scum partner. if kenny flips scum, i may actually have a strong town read on MM after that (well strong alignment read thats not WITH kenny)

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397
    Ganelon

Dude the best Illuminati strat is literally what Distorted did - confirm urself as non mafia and ask to be healed - as a result be the top town read and orchestrate the game so you and your partner stay alive until the mafia are dead - at this point since you’re the top town read it’s a cakewalk to win the game as town will lynch town.
    Illuminati are not town. They are Mafia. And if Distorted pushes a mislynch today, he's one hundred percent getting fucked tomorrow. Disguiser isn't a thing. If Disguiser were a thing, then yea he wouldn't be cleared as of now.

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

Yeah ONE MINUTE after kenny was taken off L1, A well played/planned move by scumsorted
    the post i was quoting and responded to was way back in the list. i hadnt caught up yet. im sure u know how quoting posts work - the only possible way i could have had that is if i had it copy pasted and waited for someone to unvote before copying it in.

50. ISO #1400

but, I think i may have caught something kenny did. I think kenny is at the point thinking he is done for no matter what. so he is refusing to vote MM to paint MM as his scum partner. if kenny flips scum, i may actually have a strong town read on MM after that (well strong alignment read thats not WITH kenny)
    is it Kenny&MM or Gyr&MM? Who knows, there's just so many posibilities.

Thank you Anonymous Donor