S-FM 265: Illuminati - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 265: Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aamirus said u did. lol u are not reading the thread.
    I only claimed Citizen, and Aamirus now knows that I didn't softclaim IC. So no it doesn't work. Lemme find the post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell me what's not logical or town in this. Tell me, which role out of IC can reveal himself? And as an IC, tell me why you wouldn't just reveal and get me lynched instantly if you ACTUALLY were town and believed I was scum so hard?
    so you ware pushing for the ic to reveal day 1?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #805
    Ganelon

I don't see you as scum anymore. I think you're weird town OR you're Mafia. But even if you're Mafia, I think you're pro-town because I think Distorted is Illuminati. Makes more sense?
    ??? how did that read change so fast and why, your reads this game change faster than the wind, I didn't even post for like 10 hours

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Also I didn't claim multiple roles wtf you're making up shit right now
    and let me address this in more detail.

aamirus said you claimed multiple roles, i called BS on that. That is when i started pushing at her BECAUSE of her saying that you did. lol

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It’s funny cuz they all said “I agree with Aamirus, fake claiming is bad” but I never said that.. I just said that YOU like to fakeclaim D1 and I think it doesn’t accomplish much. It certainly felt weird the way people were jumping on that trying to all look towny by saying they agree
    think it doesnt accomplish much as a general play style taht carries over games =/= a scum read, distorted.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    There is only one scum team and everyone knows that there is one scum team.
    That team being called mafia or illuminati does not change that and it does not provide cover of any sort.
    umm mafia and illuminati are different. are u even reading the setup? we have potentially 2 scum teams and a town

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    aamirus, MM,Gyrlander, Varnic, blink, Kenny, Distorted, Magoroth

14. ISO #814

so you ware pushing for the ic to reveal day 1?
    Nope, unless you say you are the IC, because else I'm taking you down. You said you were confirmable. Vigilante can't shoot N1, so it doesn't work. And I don't really think you would want to out yourself if you were a Mason? So yes, you claimed IC.

15. ISO #815

if you are town again you are going on 2 games as LVP.
    Appeal to emotion now, stupid reprobate?

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817
    Ganelon

LOL so mag is mafia =P thats confirmed
    I believe, that given the circumstances, I should be pleased you think that =P

18. ISO #818
    Ganelon

umm mafia and illuminati are different. are u even reading the setup? we have potentially 2 scum teams and a town
    He's saying that the Mafia in one scenario are not a scum team. And he's right.

19. ISO #819

Nope, unless you say you are the IC, because else I'm taking you down. You said you were confirmable. Vigilante can't shoot N1, so it doesn't work. And I don't really think you would want to out yourself if you were a Mason? So yes, you claimed IC.
    Good chance kenny is ur scummate since he instnatly started telling people to vote me as well

20. ISO #820

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ??? how did that read change so fast and why, your reads this game change faster than the wind, I didn't even post for like 10 hours
    I did not have a strong scumread on you, I didn't have any strong scumread once blink wasn't susp to me anymore. If Distorted is Illuminati, and you are Mafia (Which I am convinced you are, especially after that "I do not confirm nor deny" post..), well you ain't scum but pro-town.

21. ISO #821

2 scum teams? NOPE. Mafia is not scum if Illuminati exist, Mafia are just Non-Illuminati. And you are doing exactly what I said Illuminatu would do: try to make town and mafia fight XD

22. ISO #822

unless 1 of ur own illuminati is being suspected. we all know you cant hide yourself as scum well xD
    So I'm Illuminati now? An Illiminati trying to convince people that Illuminati exist????? LOGIC.

23. ISO #823
    Ganelon

I did not have a strong scumread on you, I didn't have any strong scumread once blink wasn't susp to me anymore. If Distorted is Illuminati, and you are Mafia (Which I am convinced you are, especially after that "I do not confirm nor deny" post..), well you ain't scum but pro-town.
    Wait, you were the one you'd play this setup as 'town' if you were Illuminati, what makes you think Distorted wouldn't and how do you fit that into your theory? (I mean from your perspective)1.
    2. What made you no longer suspect blink? I'm not going to scroll up the pile of birdshit from today so just tell me now.

24. ISO #824

In the first game I ever played of forum mafia he claimed neutral Castro d1, then cit and then claimed BG and then he turned out to be some scum role (that’s 4 roles total in 2 days of gameplay)

In this game he already claimed cit and also softclaimed/implied that he was mayor (posted that he would counterclaim a mayor claim). I count that as 2 roles so far and I’m sure there will be another claim and he’ll turn out to be something else anyway

In other games I really don’t feel like going back through and remembering he’s done the same D1 shenanigans. Idk why you’re disagreeing with me on this point because I’m not even saying that it’s allignment indicative - he does it whether he’s town or scum. I was just pointing out that I have zero trust in any roleclaim he makes at this point so it seems pointless to me for him to keep doing it.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

25. ISO #825
    Ganelon

Can someone please quote the post where blink claimed Mafia? I want to look at it more into detail

26. ISO #826

2 scum teams? NOPE. Mafia is not scum if Illuminati exist, Mafia are just Non-Illuminati. And you are doing exactly what I said Illuminatu would do: try to make town and mafia fight XD
    no shit because we need to treat this game as a standard game D1. discussed all reasonings day 1. If you are town (which i hihgly doubt), your losing your touch.

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Wait, you were the one you'd play this setup as 'town' if you were Illuminati, what makes you think Distorted wouldn't and how do you fit that into your theory? (I mean from your perspective)1.
    2. What made you no longer suspect blink? I'm not going to scroll up the pile of birdshit from today so just tell me now.
    I believe Distorted made a mistake by attacking Aamirus. He played very towny all game long before that, pushing a bit everywhere, laying traps for Mafia claims... but then I think he tried to push Aamirus without an honest suspicion on her. Yes this goes a bit against my theory but not fully :P
    I'll address Blink in a standalone post.

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830
    Ganelon

Distorted, how do you feel about voting aamirus? Admittedly, my reads on the slot are based more on PTB's turning blink's troll post into a serious post, and then backtracking on that and claiming he 'can't tell when you people troll' (rofl). And then he subbed out, maybe because I scum read him. 10 posts into the game

31. ISO #831

no shit because we need to treat this game as a standard game D1. discussed all reasonings day 1. If you are town (which i hihgly doubt), your losing your touch.
    Seriously, if we're doing a TvT right now, I will reevaluate my way of reading you because it would mean your style is scummy as hell to me, even as town.

And no, it is just impossible to have two scum teams in the setup...

Also stop saying I didn't address the setup, I DID IN MY 2ND POST.

32. ISO #832

I believe Distorted made a mistake by attacking Aamirus. He played very towny all game long before that, pushing a bit everywhere, laying traps for Mafia claims... but then I think he tried to push Aamirus without an honest suspicion on her. Yes this goes a bit against my theory but not fully :P
    I'll address Blink in a standalone post.
    your an idiot if your town. i submitted the PM to reveal as innocent child. you are the lynch for today.

33. ISO #833

Seriously, if we're doing a TvT right now, I will reevaluate my way of reading you because it would mean your style is scummy as hell to me, even as town.

no dude, u were pushing this when it was us 1v1 ignoring all facts. if your town, u need to re-evaluate ur play here.

34. ISO #834

no, you havnt read the thread. I got into a debate with aamirus about your role claiming multiple roles sasying it was BS. i stated all my reads on aamirus, day 1 just shit talking poeple and not scum hunting at all.

I wanted everonye pushed today for maximum info rather than having an easy lynch. I pulled my vote off 2 people to avoid hammers. your ignoring all of this and tunneling. I wont be here for EoD most likely so im forced to reveal now. I hinted it at u enough and u didnt stop, u called it out (after calling out aamirus for outting some plan earlier, u do the same thing).

35. ISO #835

ah ya that is true. but we wont know that scenario unless we mis lynch and game ends early, or we lynch mafia and game continues
    But we can be thinking hard that it is the case. If we just say that Illuminati don't exist unless proven they do, they'll just win easily because town will have killed themselves by fighting the mafia, which ends up being town. So, since I believe things make sense when I add Illuminati in my reads, I think we play as if they were here. If they aren't, well yay we'll just lynch the mafia lol.

This also applies to the Mafia, who might decide to nightkill who they believe to be Illuminati... this would be the only clever play as Mafia given that if Illuminati don't exist, it doesn't hurt mafia, but if they exist, well it HELPS the nonilluminati.

36. ISO #836

distorted has revealed as an innocent child
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #837

no, you havnt read the thread. I got into a debate with aamirus about your role claiming multiple roles sasying it was BS. i stated all my reads on aamirus, day 1 just shit talking poeple and not scum hunting at all.

I wanted everonye pushed today for maximum info rather than having an easy lynch. I pulled my vote off 2 people to avoid hammers. your ignoring all of this and tunneling. I wont be here for EoD most likely so im forced to reveal now. I hinted it at u enough and u didnt stop, u called it out (after calling out aamirus for outting some plan earlier, u do the same thing).
    if i was scum i woulda let mag get lynched, i woulda let blink or kenny debate last longer. I would have pushed for "lynching varnic" since hes pretty much afk and used the afk scape goat.

38. ISO #838

But we can be thinking hard that it is the case. If we just say that Illuminati don't exist unless proven they do, they'll just win easily because town will have killed themselves by fighting the mafia, which ends up being town. So, since I believe things make sense when I add Illuminati in my reads, I think we play as if they were here. If they aren't, well yay we'll just lynch the mafia lol.

This also applies to the Mafia, who might decide to nightkill who they believe to be Illuminati... this would be the only clever play as Mafia given that if Illuminati don't exist, it doesn't hurt mafia, but if they exist, well it HELPS the nonilluminati.
    so you want to randomly lynch towns hoping u find illuminati? even though we never know if thye flip because it doesnt tell us illuminati, ever? so you want to gamble the 50% setup and just start lynching towns, when our plan can be to find mafia and lynch them and see if game keeps going? scum have 1-2 kills thats it.

39. ISO #839

so you want to randomly lynch towns hoping u find illuminati? even though we never know if thye flip because it doesnt tell us illuminati, ever? so you want to gamble the 50% setup and just start lynching towns, when our plan can be to find mafia and lynch them and see if game keeps going? scum have 1-2 kills thats it.
    hell, mag even pretty much claimed mafia and u ignored that. how is that PRO TOWN??

40. ISO #840
    Ganelon

hell, mag even pretty much claimed mafia and u ignored that. how is that PRO TOWN??
    How is what pro-town?

41. ISO #841

Yet I think @aamirus doesn't scumread me right now? Can we just wait for her to say if she does or not instead of fighting about this?

What's the point of pulling your vote away from L-1? You always say that L-1 is a great way to get info. And no sane scum will hammer someone early like that. No sane town either, which makes WIFOMing out of that very hard for only one kill. And "you're forced to reveal"....... you said yourself you were confirmable, so if you are REALLY IC, that's just poor play from you because you didn't have to softclaim....... @naz sorry to annoy you with that again but if Infiltrator picks IC during Day X, can he reveal as IC on that Day X?

42. ISO #842

He didn't "pretty much claim mafia", he said he wasn't confirming nor denying... don't twist narrative... and I did address it, I said I was thinking he was Mafia, and I said I was thinking you were illuminati, and I also said Mafia is protown if there are illuminati, therefore Magoroth is pro town. I even already EXPLAINED what I just said in a post.

43. ISO #843

Yet I think @aamirus doesn't scumread me right now? Can we just wait for her to say if she does or not instead of fighting about this?

What's the point of pulling your vote away from L-1? You always say that L-1 is a great way to get info. And no sane scum will hammer someone early like that. No sane town either, which makes WIFOMing out of that very hard for only one kill. And "you're forced to reveal"....... you said yourself you were confirmable, so if you are REALLY IC, that's just poor play from you because you didn't have to softclaim....... @naz sorry to annoy you with that again but if Infiltrator picks IC during Day X, can he reveal as IC on that Day X?
    nah your still trying to scumpaint this. i pushed every person today to help get town info. I was town read as i trolled, then started heavy pushing for info. I pulled off L-1 when YOU got on because i dont think you are town.

Mag abmitted to being mafia pretty much and yet YOU STILL ARE IGNORING THAT. WE PRETTY MUCH HAVE A MAFIA CLAIM

44. ISO #844

He didn't "pretty much claim mafia", he said he wasn't confirming nor denying... don't twist narrative... and I did address it, I said I was thinking he was Mafia, and I said I was thinking you were illuminati, and I also said Mafia is protown if there are illuminati, therefore Magoroth is pro town. I even already EXPLAINED what I just said in a post.
    what town wont deny being mafia? rofl

45. ISO #845
    Ganelon

what town wont deny being mafia? rofl
    I DID NOT ADMIT TO BEING MAFIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE. SOMEONE CLAIMED I AM MAFIA WITH THEM AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DID THAT. HENCE WHY I WANT TO IGNORE THIS CLAIM FOR A BIT.

46. ISO #846

?? they have 1 KPN, no?

Also no I don't want to lynch randomly... I am saying that if we believe there are illuminati we must not lynch mafia, and mafia must kill illuminati suspects or just not kill at all.

47. ISO #847

Trying to find illuminati (which may not even exist) day 1 is a complete fucking waste of time and derails the game into shit. we CANNOT FLIP AN ILLUMINATI ROLE, THEY ALL APPEAR AS OTHER ROLES. so we have no idea if we ever do a correct lynch or not. the only way to know if illuminati exist is to lynch 2 mafia, and if the game continues, illuminati exists. @Marshmallow Marshall this point was agreed upon by many people already during the first few hours.

Explain how hunting for illuminati D1 is pro town? enlighten me on WHAT STRATEGY WE COULD USE that is pro town to find them that isnt just hoping the person we lynched was what we thought? then after we lynch multiple towns hope the game ends. if not, then we have to start hunting for mafia.

48. ISO #848

?? they have 1 KPN, no?

Also no I don't want to lynch randomly... I am saying that if we believe there are illuminati we must not lynch mafia, and mafia must kill illuminati suspects or just not kill at all.
    how can we find out if theres illuminati? by lynching the mafia.

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850
    Ganelon

Trying to find illuminati (which may not even exist) day 1 is a complete fucking waste of time and derails the game into shit. we CANNOT FLIP AN ILLUMINATI ROLE, THEY ALL APPEAR AS OTHER ROLES. so we have no idea if we ever do a correct lynch or not. the only way to know if illuminati exist is to lynch 2 mafia, and if the game continues, illuminati exists. @Marshmallow Marshall this point was agreed upon by many people already during the first few hours.

Explain how hunting for illuminati D1 is pro town? enlighten me on WHAT STRATEGY WE COULD USE that is pro town to find them that isnt just hoping the person we lynched was what we thought? then after we lynch multiple towns hope the game ends. if not, then we have to start hunting for mafia.
    I believe this is what blink was doing with that mafia-claim. Illuminati hunting.