S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4142
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How are we still on this? He ASSUMED there was a day 1 chat even though there was nothing in the setup suggesting it. I called him out for that because if there WAS a day chat then his post would be a HUGE red flag. The host then said there is no day chat, which made the point moot. If you actually think about it for a minute, you’d realize it makes no sense for me, if I’m mafia and I know ozy’s not in a mafia chat, for me to go and accuse him of being in one!!! So if you read this properly then it only makes sense for me to even consider such a push if I’m looking at it from a town perspective.
    Why wouldn't it make sense? It provides a nice diversion of attention on to Ozy, who was already in hot water with a few people like blinskater and I previously.

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Why wouldn't it make sense? It provides a nice diversion of attention on to Ozy, who was already in hot water with a few people like blinskater and I previously.
    Why would there need to be a diversion of attention? Nobody was under any pressure at the time? The game just started?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #1003

Why would there need to be a diversion of attention? Nobody was under any pressure at the time? The game just started?
    I don't know, what I do know is that you've been breathing down his neck all game either way... I don't particularly see why at this point, other than to convince others that he makes a good lynch.

4. ISO #1004

Please explain to me how a mafia player would come up with the idea that someone scumslipped about the existence of a day chat if they already knew that no day chat existed? Like where would somebody even get that idea? What would be the point considering it would only last until the host pops in to say there’s no day chat? It seems like I’d gain nothing from it at all, it would only distract anybody for however long until the host pops in to smack it down, and it would be incredibly ridiculous for a scum player to even conceive of the idea.

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    "I understand a policy lynch, since he's probably a Citizen, although he could also be a TPR, but I think we should ignore him partially but also not ignore him, because as with everything there's a chance he's scum and it's all a ploy but I have a gut feeling he's not"

Colors are here to show the different views in your last two sentences. Please, don't tell me that's coherent lol.
    I mean i think its completely coherent, when you place all the bits like that next to each other of course it looks bad. Did you not read the end of my last post when i summarised what i said.

Quote -
    Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine and i dont hate it as a lynch because i dont hard TPR read him. If he is scum that lynch is a win anyway. IF he is a TPR then that Wifom was in part correct.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I don't know, what I do know is that you've been breathing down his neck all game either way... I don't particularly see why at this point, other than to convince others that he makes a good lynch.
    Are you caught up? My argument with ozy went on for a couple of hours last night and then stopped. I don’t see how Im breathing down his neck atm

7. ISO #1007

Agreed on the contributions.

Solid D view is actually pretty valid, I hadn't seen things like that. Putting him in the slight townreads now.

Ok about Stealth, I guess, but I'm more convinced than you about his townness ^^ not going to vote here, ever.

What do you think about Mag and Huey?

Why do you have big green balls telling you Aamirus is town? Need more than that here.
    You cant just question why my big green balls are telling me that amy is town but then ignore the fact they are also telling me you're town it just doesn't work like that. I've stated why i feel amy is town. I don't reall see why theres even any mire back and forth about amy vs ozy when i am p sure both sides agreed to push other avenues.

I also feel mags read on you isn't coming from a genuine place, i feel like it's maybe a piggy back off of mine because i have stated that i never see you flipping scum here because i 100% think you are not capeable of projecting a natural tone and town thought process when you're scum. Please dont take this as an insult because its not. Because this is MY pov and other players don't really view things in the same light as i do most times.

I need back and forth interactions with mag to feel better aswell.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #1008

So anyway, if you want me to leave you alone for now that's fine, I'll go play rocket league. But it's comical to pretend that I only spammed nonsensical questions at you.
    This was post 336 and we’re past the 1000 marker now so I don’t understand the perception you have Varcon. And I’ve made a couple posts here and there about Ozy since but this was the end of the active argument we were having. More than 60% of all posts in the game have been after this point.

9. ISO #1009

@Efekannn02 if you out as neutral, we as a town can decide on what is the best course of action to help us secure this game, either that or i wont contribute to your defense in any way shape or form. I don't see you ever being scun here because of the free flowing style of your posting. I know how reserved you are when you are scum. And you are deffinitly not town here because you came i to the game actually trying to appear to gove a shit about the town, you 100% wouldnt do that as town imo.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

@Frinckles
    Would you consider switching out Caustic, with him having literally 0 content?
    He did promise to give his analysis, but that was ~10 hours ago.

We are 24 hours into the game.
    Maybe it's rude for me to ask this, sorry of it is.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Kovath
    Be honest now. Will you attempt to scum hunt or game solve during D1?
    Going through your 35 posts, had only about 2-5 posts with actual content, depending who's judging. The rest are nothing posts.

But I think last game it was the same on D1?
    Kovath last post was ~17 hours ago. Hope he at least answers this question

12. ISO #1012

Oh @naz i saw you post something at some point that seem'd kind of complimentary twords my play, almost too complimentary tbh. I think you said something along the lines of that if i were scum everyone would town read me. As much as i agree with that why did you feel the need to bring that up without really interacting with me this game?

I

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @aamirus what is your take on mag?
    I can’t place mag which bothers me. Even though he’s a top poster by count, as is his norm, for some reason it feels like he’s in the group of afks. Idk why but I just can’t seem to remember much from him other than when we were both trolling him about being scum m8s at the start of the game.

14. ISO #1014

I can’t place mag which bothers me. Even though he’s a top poster by count, as is his norm, for some reason it feels like he’s in the group of afks. Idk why but I just can’t seem to remember much from him other than when we were both trolling him about being scum m8s at the start of the game.
    I'm going to make a post about him at some point i've noticed multiple contridictions.

Some of his posts feel like he's posting just to post aswell.

15. ISO #1015

I'm going to make a post about him at some point i've noticed multiple contridictions.

Some of his posts feel like he's posting just to post aswell.
    Looking through his ISO it seems like 90% filler posts, it’s really weird

16. ISO #1016

Looking through his ISO it seems like 90% filler posts, it’s really weird
    It's funny because i just looked at hueys iso and i feel like i could jump off a 3 atory house and land on his posts and it would be as fluffy as the clouds im currently floating in

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    The hell mag, i am a good member of the town and you come out and do me like this, place a spike in my side.
    I have spoken of my reads in part here is a quick rundown of everyone i can remember. Please keep in mind i havent read really anything before page 12 (in 50 page mode) and probably wont.

Solid D - Town lean (gut read)
    Light - Scum Lean
    Efe - Town Lean (reasons i wont reveal now)
    Stealth - Town
    Mag - Town Lean
    MM - Neut
    Ozy - Town Lean
    Caustic - Scum lean (he has said like nothing and said he will do analysis yet aint here, i am guilty of this myself in the past doesnt make it less scummy)
    Blink - Idk she hasnt posted in a while also if i try and read blink ill be wrong cause last time i read blink i was very wrong till end game.
    Aamirus - Neutral but leaning on a scum lean if ya get me, i dont like some of the things he has said.
    I have no reads on the other 4, it may be because i havent read like 600 posts but ya know they will come as time goes on.
    Would you care to comment anymore on any of these leans you posted? It seems odd to openly lean people one way or the other without any justification

25. ISO #1025

Aamirus twisting words i have seen all the way back in my first game i played here, i cant remember if they were town then.

The Light one i totally disagree with, that soft claim that they brought up has really thrown me sideways is really god damn scummy to me.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    So you have Yagami as your top scum read and it’s based on his opening post soft claim?

26. ISO #1026

If i was in your position i would park it on Light if you cant vote atall tonight, thats me though cause i think Light is a good EoD lynch.
    That said sometimes it may be the best not to vote, given we are in Plurality your vote will matter even if its not on the person lynched.
    I get the top scum read part from this post

27. ISO #1027

I mean i think its completely coherent, when you place all the bits like that next to each other of course it looks bad. Did you not read the end of my last post when i summarised what i said.

Quote -
    Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine and i dont hate it as a lynch because i dont hard TPR read him. If he is scum that lynch is a win anyway. IF he is a TPR then that Wifom was in part correct.
    I understand a Policy lynch and if you do Policy lynch him then i am not gonna be super angry cause i do understand he can get annoying and we would only be losing a citizen (unless Efe is doing the mega wifom which is totally possible). For now i think best suggestion for Efe is in part ignore him but also dont, as with everything their is a chance he is scum and its all a ploy but i just have a real gut feeling that aint it along with all the above.
    That's your post, I changed nothing but the colors. You can't say I'm the one "putting things next to each other". Your post is incoherent, or if you really say it represents what you think as it was written, you are fencesitting so much that your sentences literally mean nothing. Fencesitting to the point of just not saying ANYTHING. That's not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

lmao, i need to stop calling blink a she, for some reason the name makes me thing she instead of he and i f o r g e t .
    This is not a shitpost
    I don't see how anyone can read me as a she i have the largest green balls in the game.

30. ISO #1030

Would you care to comment anymore on any of these leans you posted? It seems odd to openly lean people one way or the other without any justification
    Sure

Solid D- it legit is just a Gut read right now, he hasent said too much but the way he is acting feels towny to me in a way i cant logically describe

Light - This is not because of Stealths weird meta thing, its the weird soft claim as a Doctor early on thing which seems awfully strange. With somebody else i could see it as maybe Citizen Bait but light has done weird roleplay before so most people, including scums would gloss over it. Plus its not like Light came out and said that was the case, he used it as legit defence of being town which is so anti town.

Efe - Ive explained this already but the big Wifom trail that is Efe to me is Citizen Bait, i am 80% sure he is citizen.

Stealth - Ive only seen his pressure he has been putting on people since page 12, i like it, its good. He is out their doing some of the hardest work.

Mag - Again ive only seen since page 12 but Mag seems to be doing a decent job at the old scumhunting too, at least from what i have seen. This isnt a massive lean just a little one.

MM - I think he could easily be an actual Neutral, the way he is playing is within the town but with that said he seems to be wording things in a way to put others in a bad position and i dont like atall his interactions with you. I dont think he is scum though, yet anyway.

Ozy - TBH ozy is still town just less so for me, his big posts and the amount of work done is great, plus i think that he is up their with stealth in effort put into scumhunting. He has quickly joined trains however, he is fine with Ending day 1 very early and he put Efe at L-1 which is a bad move compadres.

Caustic - He hasnt said anything really, bit bad.

Aamirus - This has turned more into a normal Neutral maybe moving to the town kinda vibes, you have, i believe both times, halted the trains and kept the day going along, i had a very quick skim of some of your argument with Ozy and i didnt really like it on either side. As ive seen you post you have gotten more towny imo.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

That's your post, I changed nothing but the colors. You can't say I'm the one "putting things next to each other". Your post is incoherent, or if you really say it represents what you think as it was written, you are fencesitting so much that your sentences literally mean nothing. Fencesitting to the point of just not saying ANYTHING. That's not good.
    Are you ignoring, purposely ignoring the clear summarisation that is admittedly easier to read? I read that in my head completely fine cause i know what i mean, you might not which is why i went ahead and made the summary.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

Sure

Solid D- it legit is just a Gut read right now, he hasent said too much but the way he is acting feels towny to me in a way i cant logically describe

Light - This is not because of Stealths weird meta thing, its the weird soft claim as a Doctor early on thing which seems awfully strange. With somebody else i could see it as maybe Citizen Bait but light has done weird roleplay before so most people, including scums would gloss over it. Plus its not like Light came out and said that was the case, he used it as legit defence of being town which is so anti town.

Efe - Ive explained this already but the big Wifom trail that is Efe to me is Citizen Bait, i am 80% sure he is citizen.

Stealth - Ive only seen his pressure he has been putting on people since page 12, i like it, its good. He is out their doing some of the hardest work.

Mag - Again ive only seen since page 12 but Mag seems to be doing a decent job at the old scumhunting too, at least from what i have seen. This isnt a massive lean just a little one.

MM - I think he could easily be an actual Neutral, the way he is playing is within the town but with that said he seems to be wording things in a way to put others in a bad position and i dont like atall his interactions with you. I dont think he is scum though, yet anyway.

Ozy - TBH ozy is still town just less so for me, his big posts and the amount of work done is great, plus i think that he is up their with stealth in effort put into scumhunting. He has quickly joined trains however, he is fine with Ending day 1 very early and he put Efe at L-1 which is a bad move compadres.

Caustic - He hasnt said anything really, bit bad.

Aamirus - This has turned more into a normal Neutral maybe moving to the town kinda vibes, you have, i believe both times, halted the trains and kept the day going along, i had a very quick skim of some of your argument with Ozy and i didnt really like it on either side. As ive seen you post you have gotten more towny imo.
    Your take on mag seemed weak so I checked and from the point you said you started reading (page 12 with 50 posts per page), it looks like mag has made about 30 posts. Part of that was joining and leaving the Yagami and Efe trains, and there were also a few hot takes like saying stealth is town and mm is town, but other than the 1 post where he calls YOU out for not reading, I don’t really see any scumhunting from him in that window. And I’m not saying he hasn’t done any in the game, I’m just looking at the posts from the point where you started reading. He even said he was getting drunk and couldn’t participate more along with throwing in a bunch of silly posts so it really seems like an odd read you have on him unless you looked back at his earlier posts at some point?

36. ISO #1036

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    they don\t
    I find it interesting you're saying that cuz that implies you've skipped most of the posts this game
    you know who does selective reading?
    SCUM
    This is really the only post between the start of page 12 and your reads list where I would say he was scumhunting

37. ISO #1037

Your take on mag seemed weak so I checked and from the point you said you started reading (page 12 with 50 posts per page), it looks like mag has made about 30 posts. Part of that was joining and leaving the Yagami and Efe trains, and there were also a few hot takes like saying stealth is town and mm is town, but other than the 1 post where he calls YOU out for not reading, I don’t really see any scumhunting from him in that window. And I’m not saying he hasn’t done any in the game, I’m just looking at the posts from the point where you started reading. He even said he was getting drunk and couldn’t participate more along with throwing in a bunch of silly posts so it really seems like an odd read you have on him unless you looked back at his earlier posts at some point?
    I have done some skim reading, like very small amounts.

38. ISO #1038

speaking of that, you're pushing at ozy the same way you were pushing at ptb in that vengeful game
    Game in question; https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=Vengeful
    I couldn't agree more with blink tbh.

@aamirus thanks for being nicer and more logical to me than you were to PTB. I appreciate it. Definitely the same mindset 100%

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I recommend you review your stance on aamirus.
    Even just skimming over this games early game again made me feel good about aamirus. But then also that game? Definitely town tbh.

To everyone else, I don't recommend doing what I did now on phone..

39. ISO #1039

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Game in question; https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=Vengeful
    I couldn't agree more with blink tbh.

@aamirus thanks for being nicer and more logical to me than you were to PTB. I appreciate it. Definitely the same mindset 100%

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I recommend you review your stance on aamirus.
    Even just skimming over this games early game again made me feel good about aamirus. But then also that game? Definitely town tbh.

To everyone else, I don't recommend doing what I did now on phone..
    Oh god making posts of any good size on the phone is so bad

40. ISO #1040

im gonna head to sleep now, i wont be here at EoD most likely im keeping my vote on Light parked, ill check the vote count on my break while at work and maybe shift it by then but cant make any promises.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

Benevolent Variable

Magoroth - Seems to be providing rather interesting content.
    Blinkskater - Admirable with Self Amusement Yet also provides self strategy
    Varcron - A Concern insect willing to solve the inevitable will such passion
    Marshmallow Marshall - Fair Judgement with high Cooperation and good Content.
    Efekannn02 - No Liability, No Low or High Volume either. This seems Miraculously probable to be Town.
    Stealth Bomber 16 - Seems to have good intentions and concerns that forwards the process

Unknown Variable
    Chip Skylark - Ah the I haven’t read my rolecard excuse. Remarkable.
    aamirus - this a Very Concerning Insect.
    Definitely doesn’t lack confidence but provides unknown intention.
    Light - Lacking Inspiration to take solid accusations
    Huey The Long - I am still deciding my conclusion regarding this Variable

Parasites
    Kovath - An Insect resisting Determination, content lacking enthusiasm and amusement.
    OzyWho - Appears to jump to conclusions rather consistently
    Solid D. - Lacks Ambition and Motivation
    Deliberately neutralizing the correct strategy causing a burden to the process

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Fun fact, I play almost EXCLUSIVELY on my phone
    If I were an asshole, I would say that it explains a lot of things ;)

But seriously, phone posting can't give you as much depth as computer posting. I guess having a life is a valid excuse, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    It would appear I’m not familiar with your voting system.
    How does one submit a vote?
    [vote]The player's name[/vote]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050