User Tag List

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM Your Everyday Average Game

Day Two

Scvmurderer was murdered he was Citizen - Gamethrower

secondpassing has replaced lingsarecute

@hellbot & @Soviet_Love are on their last 24 hours unless they post.

6 votes to hammer.

Players Graveyard
    @Distorted - Host
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Efekannn02
    @naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid
    @Soviet_Love
    @Spruance
    @Suntax
    @hellbot
    lingsarecute @secondpassing
    Scvmurderer - Citizen - Gamethrower

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also, i'm really suspicious of this post, see highlighted:

"something about spruance wanting town to win"

does that seem contradictory to anyone?
    Yes. I agree. WE should be having the MAFIA win. Why?
    Because our collective brain sizes aren't greater than average- therefore figuring out people from a mafia pool would be easier
    then we just lean towards having mafia get to victory, simulaneously threatening the lynch on everyone else.
    And we profit.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Hello, posting so I don't get killed! Also some input:

It is disappointing that someone was randomly killed. I think it is more likely that a random kill (or random lynch) will kill a rule-follower than a gamethrower. Fortunately, Scvmurderer was a gamethrower. I guess something that I am wondering is - how do we go about discovering who are gamethrowers? And for us rule-followers, does it even matter if we get a town win or a maf win? Because if not, then we should rely on maf because they are basically mason-vigilantes.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Right now, there are 7 rule-followers and 4 rule-breakers. Because of this simple math, I don't think we should lynch unless we have a legitimate lead. But, at the same time, we don't have any sheriffs or investigators who can detect primary roles. Therefore, whether we have day lynching or nightkills (if mm is rule-follower, or if a majority of maf/godfather are rule-followers) I'm not sure how we can make sure we're killing rule-breakers and not rule-followers. It seems like every lynch or kill is a roll of the dice.

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Actually, I change my mind.

-vote Soviet_Love

didn't post in night chat- probable lone scum

Side note: I'm disappointed that you guys didn't lynch yesterday. I can't believe the "skip day! skip day!" spam schitck actually worked on you all.
    We're all mod players right????
    So...are you claiming mafia right here, or possible skyper...?🤔

As for that side note: to be fair, there were like 3 or 4 afk people..

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post

It is disappointing that someone was randomly killed. I think it is more likely that a random kill (or random lynch) will kill a rule-follower than a gamethrower. Fortunately, Scvmurderer was a gamethrower. I guess something that I am wondering is - how do we go about discovering who are gamethrowers? And for us rule-followers, does it even matter if we get a town win or a maf win? Because if not, then we should rely on maf because they are basically mason-vigilantes.
    I wonder how he died. I'm assuming either to mafia or NK, because it said "murdered" so he probably wasn't modkilled.
    I'm a new FM player so on top of my shit scum hunting, its even MORE challenging to find non-rule-followers.
    But again, I claim rule follower hardcore. If I die, its to the hands of a rule breaker. 😡

16. ISO #366

That's a good point second passing you just claimed you was in a night chat? Are you a mafia man? If not then your a skyper and that would relay a lynch
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

17. ISO #367

On the kill, kidnappers can kill right? So could MM maybe confirm whether he killed or did not kill SCV?
    It would be of great help and allow us to identify clears and pin down better targets from yesterday.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Stand With Ma Claim Im Da Citizen And All People Who Side With Maf Are Throwers
    So my question to host was "is efe cit?" And his reply was yes, so Efe is not lying.

And I'm town investigator, I checked someone out last night and have no idea how to process my feedback 😭

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Lol, no I'm not claiming anything. I am just trying to think logically about we are going to determine who the rule-breakers are. I was suggesting in a public forum that the mafia may be the key to stopping the rule-breakers because they all know each other's identity and have a night kill (while the MM only knows his own identity and has a night-kill).

Open to critiques on my thoughts, but it could be a good place to start.

21. ISO #371

Also I want to say im 80% sure that Efe is a Cuck.
    I would also like to state I think that Naz and MM are rule followers from what I've seen

22. ISO #372

So my question to host was "is efe cit?" And his reply was yes, so Efe is not lying.

And I'm town investigator, I checked someone out last night and have no idea how to process my feedback 😭
    Superjack should I messaged you with your feedback? If not then message him.

Also roles are not very useful, they help us narrow down who is a killing role or investigative role but they give us nothing on allignment.

While it can be argued knowing if X is a killing role coulf help, it also could do nothing as X could easily lie

23. ISO #373

Lol, no I'm not claiming anything. I am just trying to think logically about we are going to determine who the rule-breakers are. I was suggesting in a public forum that the mafia may be the key to stopping the rule-breakers because they all know each other's identity and have a night kill (while the MM only knows his own identity and has a night-kill).

He was referring TO second passing who was lurking before

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    On the kill, kidnappers can kill right? So could MM maybe confirm whether he killed or did not kill SCV?
    It would be of great help and allow us to identify clears and pin down better targets from yesterday.
    Mm obviosuly didnt kill i was jailed and he let me live i did not say one word in jail so im oretty sure hes a rule breaker for letting me live because he said he was so sure i was a rule breaker but alas im not im a rule follower he also wouldnt take my bet this lynch should be obvious

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

It could be any night killer as in arson sk or mm i believe

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

'sup. And thanks SuperJack for replacing me during the night. gave me ample time to catch up.
    Oh. Sorry for saying you were lying and all then XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #379

SB16's really Invest btw, so the com hunter theory is down.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #380

MMs rhetoric yesterday indicated he was ginna kill you, so to not kill you is quite scummy tbf
    I gtg, no time to read all. But Host knows what I meant, and I want him to modkill Blink at EoD. He didn't defend himself, and only a thrower would do this. A cuck would defend himself in order to get modkilled later, e.g. by giving a fake secondary role.

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mm obviosuly didnt kill i was jailed and he let me live i did not say one word in jail so im oretty sure hes a rule breaker for letting me live because he said he was so sure i was a rule breaker but alas im not im a rule follower he also wouldnt take my bet this lynch should be obvious
    Oh btw I killed Scv. And now, town must win...? Since there are two throwers (we include Blink in that) in the Town? And now I'll go out, will be back later.

32. ISO #382

Oh well, I misread hour ^^ got some more time lol. Gonna read throught that, not MUCH time though.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

FOS (finger of suspicion)
    Soviet_Love
    Spruance
    Suntax
    blinkslater

-vote Efekannn02

for the circumstances around their cit claim

naz, MM, Hybrid I'm leaning towards good people.

sb16 gets a pass for now due to his claim
    He gets a confirmed invest pass (host confirmed). And about Blinkskater, I think he's a Thrower. If we let Mafia win (even if I'd like it lol) we give Scv and probably Blink a win, which is very very bad. Unless blink gets a modkill.

37. ISO #387

So...are you claiming mafia right here, or possible skyper...?��

Mafia.

I wonder how he died. I'm assuming either to mafia or NK, because it said "murdered" so he probably wasn't modkilled.
    I'm a new FM player so on top of my shit scum hunting, its even MORE challenging to find non-rule-followers.
    But again, I claim rule follower hardcore. If I die, its to the hands of a rule breaker. ��
    We killed him.

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I gtg, no time to read all. But Host knows what I meant, and I want him to modkill Blink at EoD. He didn't defend himself, and only a thrower would do this. A cuck would defend himself in order to get modkilled later, e.g. by giving a fake secondary role.
    Wrong again

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

@ Efe

Why in the world do you type with every word capitalized. It's cancer to read.
    ^^ known and true fact

43. ISO #393

Did you even read what I have wrote in night chat?? It was not random. And I actually thought he was a skyper, not a thrower.

Yes it does matter, because of gamethrowers.

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Are Annoying
    -vote secondpassing
    shitvoting...

45. ISO #395

I confirm he's Mafia. You may ask to host if you want to.

46. ISO #396

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I confirm he's Mafia. You may ask to host if you want to.
    Also Soviet_Love is too.

47. ISO #397

But again, I claim rule follower hardcore. If I die, its to the hands of a rule breaker. 😡
    Because this question often comes on apparently... I KILLED SCVMURDERER. You may ask Host if you want to make sure. And my mafia buds can confirm.

48. ISO #398

I did NOT execute blink. By doing so, I did NOT use my night action (since kidnap is a day action) and acted out for the factional kill on Scv.

49. ISO #399

I think it profits to rule followers if you reveal who was what. The feedback was provided like that, right? ("playername" is "role"/"role"/"role"/role") Fill the " " please.

50. ISO #400

Also hey marshyzeratul...why no kill on blinkypoo?
    Because he didn't say anything in jail. A rule follower wouldn't do such a thing, since he would greatly harm the rulefollowers' chances of winning. A cuck wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to get MODKILLED in order to win. A skyper wouldn't do such a thing, because he doesn't want to die lol. A com hunter wouldn't do such a thing, because he needs to live in order to win. Which leaves... Gamethrower. Who needs to lose in order to win. Executing a gamethrower would get him on the way of the win. Which I don't want. So now execution for him. Happy?