S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    This is different from your previous narrative that you said to me that people will try to discredit someone’s position entirely as scum. Why is there a sudden shift of defence?
    I never said hybird or efe were scum there is no shift of defence

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    True But I Say Join Me On My Conquest Against Heretics

RLVG Keeps Voting Me So He Can Achieve His Victory Of Lynching The Comfirmed Town Idiot
    And By That He Is Mafia Because Dead People Cant Talk
    -vote RLVG
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Neither did I? You didn’t find it suspicious at all despite your claims that discrediting people = scum. My point was that you didn’t comment on it when he said it, I never said you said they were scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Get RLVG!
    Get RLVG!
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Then Do It Yourself Coward!
    I Am Not A Coward How Dare You Accuse Me Of Such A Thing!

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

Whad voted me and parked the vote there, saying I need pressure, I responded that it's fine - they can ask me anything, and they haven't done anything of the sort, Whad has instead focused on other players.
    I find the parked vote on its own quite scummy and even scummier to leave it there without responding to any of my request.

Hybrid is voting me because Hybrid genuinely disagrees with me in full (well, give or take 2-3 things), sees me as scummy, but completely stops the whole Efe thing while narrowing it down to Marshmallow and myself which is quite WTF.

Efe is voting me because OMGUS, literally no other reason.

I'm tempted to vote Whad or Hybrid, but as I see - Efe is not the good kind of player to have around, as trolly as they are - it's not going to make the game flow any and would be a later obstacle. That's another reason why Efe is so scummy outside of a potential policy lynch, they do absolutely fuck all on contribution and does not even try to deduce this game by the looks of things.

12. ISO #412

Youre Hiding Behind Our Votes

Now Be A Man And Stand Up With Me!
    I Am Already Standing. Maybe It Is You Who Needs To Be Standing Up Right Now And Not Me!

13. ISO #413

I don’t think Hybrid is a good vote today. He’s been around the least and I understand what it’s like to have a busy schedule. Maybe for another day if he ends up being super scummy but I think a Hybrid lynch is the worst thing today.

-unvote

14. ISO #414

@Distorted why is your vote on hybrid im curious
    Was waiting to see if Whad would come back before removing it, I was making sure that if there was a 4th vote on I was ready to remove it. Hybrid came across pretty honest in his posts, I almost removed it right when I read them, but figured leaving it there may reveal something.

-vote unvote

15. ISO #415

Neither did I? You didn’t find it suspicious at all despite your claims that discrediting people = scum. My point was that you didn’t comment on it when he said it, I never said you said they were scum.
    When who said it, hybrid never refered to efe as scum nor efe to hybrid as scum...no clue what you're getting at

16. ISO #416

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Was waiting to see if Whad would come back before removing it, I was making sure that if there was a 4th vote on I was ready to remove it. Hybrid came across pretty honest in his posts, I almost removed it right when I read them, but figured leaving it there may reveal something.

-vote unvote
    Ah okay

17. ISO #417

When who said it, hybrid never refered to efe as scum nor efe to hybrid as scum...no clue what you're getting at
    I don’t think you understand what I’ve been saying at all.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Gonna take a great look at posts when i m home like about 8 hoyr later for now to all those who dont know efe just dont try or else you ll get confused af. I can read efe though so no probs here
    2ndlt mm s logic is always ultra bad u may as well ignpre him
    3rdly to news please dont sheep nor deflect the obvious please thnx
    Hybrid says MM’s Logic always sucks so not to listen to him.

You said discrediting people’s abilities and saying they are useless is something would do.

You didn’t comment on Hybrid doing it despite me pinging you and asking you what you thought. That either means you are purposely not trying to call out Hybrid or you shifted your defensive position. That’s what I was trying to say but I never mentioned scum.

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Efekannn02 (1 [L-4]):
    RLVG
    RLVG (4 [L-1]):
    blinkskater, Whad, Hybrid, Efekannn02
    Whad (1 [L-4]):
    Scvmurderer
    Hybrid (1 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

25. ISO #425

Hybrid says MM’s Logic always sucks so not to listen to him.

You said discrediting people’s abilities and saying they are useless is something would do.

You didn’t comment on Hybrid doing it despite me pinging you and asking you what you thought. That either means you are purposely not trying to call out Hybrid or you shifted your defensive position. That’s what I was trying to say but I never mentioned scum.
    Oh i think i know what you're getting at, you're saying Hybrid just disregarded MM with a few short words right?, If so the reason for that is I dealt with MM's logic last game and I came into this game thinking the same thing hybrid said about MM right there

26. ISO #426

Oh i think i know what you're getting at, you're saying Hybrid just disregarded MM with a few short words right?, If so the reason for that is I dealt with MM's logic last game and I came into this game thinking the same thing hybrid said about MM right there
    So, I’m not supposed to listen to MM at all??

27. ISO #427

Hybrid Is Scum No Doubt About That He Just Wants To Rule Over My Fate With The Excuse That He Is The Only One That Knows Me The Most

I Dont Like Hybrid But What RLVG Said Literally Made Me Felt Offended

Get RLVG For That!
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #428

Hybrid Is Scum No Doubt About That He Just Wants To Rule Over My Fate With The Excuse That He Is The Only One That Knows Me The Most

I Dont Like Hybrid But What RLVG Said Literally Made Me Felt Offended

Get RLVG For That!
    We have 24 hours, can you relax and allow for more discussion time?

Distorted if you have any common sense do NOT hammer until we are ready to.

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

I wouldn't if i were you to me he reads as SCUM, but I would bet money on it he's just a mislead townie like last time who wont hear anything he doesnt want to hear
    So what I’m hearing is you think that anything he says is not worth reading and that he is basically just filling in whatever role he has and we shouldn’t listen to him?

Not gonna lie that made me tempted to vote you.

33. ISO #433

I’m Confused.

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

The thread is locked.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Does anyone know how long the thread was locked for? I'll add time to the clock if it was more than an hour. Also, who the fuck locked my thread.
    It was locked for less than five minutes. I noticed it was closed, so I opened it up again. Hmm... Unknown, did you do it by accident?

40. ISO #440

So what I’m hearing is you think that anything he says is not worth reading and that he is basically just filling in whatever role he has and we shouldn’t listen to him?

Not gonna lie that made me tempted to vote you.
    well, yeah that's exactly what i'm saying 100%, and if you want to vote me do it, don't just say it

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    How the heck do you even accidentally close the thread? The button is literally the opposite of the reply button.

Anyway, I'm still at L-1 boiz
    Make use of that L-1, hammer, or just pick someone else.
    So, One thing I got from this is it's safe to say "you're not amadayeus and I'm not your follower" but we could still be amadayus and someone elses follower :P

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

So, One thing I got from this is it's safe to say "you're not amadayeus and I'm not your follower" but we could still be amadayus and someone elses follower :P
    Just being curious, but if I was a follower - who would you assume is Armadyus based on that flip?
    The same goes for Hybrid, just because I asked so and that I'm curious.

48. ISO #448

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Just being curious, but if I was a follower - who would you assume is Armadyus based on that flip?
    The same goes for Hybrid, just because I asked so and that I'm curious.
    it's honestly hard to answer that with people being AFK and such but I would say UNK

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450