Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM Instant Mafia IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Didn't you just say to believe my gut?
    Yes, but your gut is wrong in this case lol.

Vote however you want, just don't say I didnt warn you
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #603

Didn't you just say to believe my gut?
    I also think your gut read is based on the fact that I told you all we had prefixed 1 and 2 in our mason chat.

So if this is really your gut, you should re-read the entire game with an open mind.

Parking your vote and digging your feet is a mistake in this case because you're gonna lynch your teammate.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #604

I also think your gut read is based on the fact that I told you all we had prefixed 1 and 2 in our mason chat.

So if this is really your gut, you should re-read the entire game with an open mind.

Parking your vote and digging your feet is a mistake in this case because you're gonna lynch your teammate.
    I also think you choose what to say to me to make me move vote. This isn't happening.
    Find something newer, and maybe i will do so.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    To congregate all of my posts into one central area and to clear this topic up.

The setup has remained the same in both games, however the hosts interpretation of the masons role has been different.
    The 1st run (actually 3rd), the mason faction was explicitly denied any opportunity to confirm its members.
    The 2nd run (this game), the mason faction only sees that restriction taking place in a private chat.

As previously mentioned, a private chat existing for masons depends on how many members the faction contains, as per general faction rules.

Regarding the setup on mason rolls
    Actually I think this answered my earlier question. There has to be 2 scum.
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #606

I also think you choose what to say to me to make me move vote. This isn't happening.
    Find something newer, and maybe i will do so.
    I don't know what else to say to you. It's all laid out there. You just have to go back and re-read my interactions with mesk.

Listen, vote how you want. But don't think i'm trying to force you to do anything. I'm in a 1v1 and will either be lynched or spared. All I can do is make my case to you. I am not trying to force you or coerce you.

And I think the more I interact with you the more I hurt my case to you. So I will go have some lunch, check through the thread, and see if maybe there is something else I can pull to help you see the truth.

Otherwise I'll leave it up to the others who believe me to make a case. As everything I say will be seen in a certain light.

Just remember almost anything is possible in fm games.
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #607

@Nawa something else for you to consider. How would I know masons could day claim unless I was mason? If there was a solo mason why would host confirm my mason day claim claim? How could I guess that?
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #608

Everyone can read all they'd like. However, let me point out one SPECIFIC thing, as it relates to Masons.

In the previous set-up Masons couldn't confirm each other in day chat. In this set-up they can. Please someone find for me, prior to me asking host to state it, does it state that? How else would I know this very SPECIFIC mechanic as it relates to masons? Well the only logical answer is that I'm Mason.

You could say I just guessed, but that'd be pretty dumb. I'd have NO WAY of knowing that mechanic was changed UNLESS, UNLESS, I WAS MASON.

It's all right there.

The setup has remained the same in both games, however the hosts interpretation of the masons role has been different.
    The 1st run (actually 3rd), the mason faction was explicitly denied any opportunity to confirm its members.
    The 2nd run (this game), the mason faction only sees that restriction taking place in a private chat.

As previously mentioned, a private chat existing for masons depends on how many members the faction contains, as per general faction rules.

It's easy for someone to say there's 1 2 or even 3 masons by looking at set-up. It's vague, like everyone points out, it doesn't specify 2 masons or that they come in pairs. Mesk exploited that, knowing host couldn't give specific numbers as it pertains to town comp. So she could say it IS POSSIBLE for her to be solo mason. But it's not because we have a mason team. I on the other hand, asked about specifics. Specifics a scum WOULD NOT be able to know.

That's the end of the story. Now what you all do, and how you vote is up to you.
    Shut up cow.

9. ISO #609

There is no rule restricting masons confirming each other through day chat in this run of the setup.

Host confirmation implies that the players who rolled mason would be revealed to each other in their role card messages, similar to mafia members, by me, the host.
    eg.
    Your role is xxx
    Your teammate is xxx
    Your private chat is xxx.com
    @Iced_Monopoly can you also confirm that it does NOT state that masons cannot confirm during day chat? Or give clarity as to what HOST CONFIRMED means?
    As you can see. I asked him to confirm this. If I wasn't mason, why would I be so bold as to ask this truly game deciding question?

The only answer is that I'm Mason, and I'm armed with the truth.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tell us which possibility is happening, at least! Why are you playing if everything's so boooring??? You're being rude to us who are trying to play correctly, and to do our job: finding the scum. You aren't helping AT ALL. There is no game to be playing if you think that LYLO (because that's what it is) is boring. But if you think that, stop playing FMs or read some help guides. Of course, if you're scum, you're playing correctly but too much obviously.
    If you didn't want my honest answer then why did you ask for it?

I don't like the implication that I'm not helping, I helped with the Naz thing and I've told PTB and Mesk to stop telling at each other pointlessly at least once.

I understand that this is just got games work here so I just need to deal with it, but I left the first game disappointed that the game was solved in 30 minutes and the rest of it was just shouting matches and rudeness. I signed up for this thinking it might be different the second time with a different cast. You can understand why I'm disappointed right?

Anyways part of that is null and void cus I'm pretty sure TPB is lying.

11. ISO #611

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks Bark View Post

I don't like the implication that I'm not helping, I helped with the Naz thing and I've told PTB and Mesk to stop telling at each other pointlessly at least once.

I understand that this is just got games work here so I just need to deal with it, but I left the first game disappointed that the game was solved in 30 minutes and the rest of it was just shouting matches and rudeness. I signed up for this thinking it might be different the second time with a different cast. You can understand why I'm disappointed right?

is tpb supposed to be ptb?
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #612

So let's assume you mean PTB.

At one point you said we'd lynch mesk at lynch time. Now, all of a sudden with a little over 3 hours left before we can lynch someone, now you're saying I'm the liar.

Ok, well @blinkskater I think we found the scummate. As I previously stated, Mesk's teammate would slink into a citzen claim like Aardvark did, will play neutral like aard did, and will try to push the vote onto me near the end of the day or at the voting time.

And what a gift he has, comes in to see the two confirmed towns siding with his scummate, and now he peddles i'm a liar. I'm sure his push will get stronger as we get close to voting and he'll vote for me.

sb16 will hopefully side with the rest of the town, and we'll be at a 4/4 split as I said we would.

Hopefully then, Nawa or Blink will vote with the rest of the town.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Aardvarks Bark what did you mean by this post?
    I meant that it seemed obvious that Mesk was a mafia. and like she *probably* is?

But I want to point something out. At the start of the game BPT went out of his way to be as accessible as possible, I was in the process of questioning him to see how far he'd go to see if he was buddying me or just uncommonly friendly. I came back and the info dumps happened and then we were there. The case against Mesk is whole-y dependant on her solo-mason thing. ATP is playing with the confidence of a mafia who is pulling off a great roleclaiming slam dunk. You're using manipulative words and ideas to your advantage and claiming anyone who disagrees with you is mafia. That dog won't hunt.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

I meant that it seemed obvious that Mesk was a mafia. and like she *probably* is?

But I want to point something out. At the start of the game BPT went out of his way to be as accessible as possible, I was in the process of questioning him to see how far he'd go to see if he was buddying me or just uncommonly friendly. I came back and the info dumps happened and then we were there. The case against Mesk is whole-y dependant on her solo-mason thing. ATP is playing with the confidence of a mafia who is pulling off a great roleclaiming slam dunk. You're using manipulative words and ideas to your advantage and claiming anyone who disagrees with you is mafia. That dog won't hunt.
    Why do you keep calling me different names?

It's ptb.
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #617

I just find it curious that I'm somehow an overconfident mafia, but yet, you said it seemed like Mesk is mafia.

Listen, mesk has a teammate, SB16 and MM have been pretty confident in lynching her. You on the other hand seemed to jump to and from quite easily.

As I stated above, can anyone explain to me using logical reasoning how I could KNOW about the mason mechanic this game?
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

"Know" explain
    I quoted above. Do you even read?
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #620

Ok so without even knowing Nawa for being mostly AFK inactive this game He/She hit the nail right on the head with a small hammer as I like to say, 2 Masons would be way to easy for the town with Sheriff/Citizen,solo mason seems highly possible also If you read a lot of Mesks points in the "ISO" as she called it they do make tons of sense, I'm asking MM and SB16 and Aardvark guy to read Mesks points and consider them
    Fwiw, last game we had sherrif and confirmed citizen and two masons.

21. ISO #621

"Know" explain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    Masons can't confirm to each other who they are... sooo
    Exactly, but I know I have a teammate.

So your role card said you're a solo mason?

You run this section and you reasonably expect all of us to believe that you'd hire someone who would have such an imbalanced/fucked set up to have a SOLO mason in the game without any night action or ability to recruit a citizen? So why not make that solo mason a citizen? Why not claim citizen?

Exactly, because you don't wanna give up your teammate and seem more like a scum duo.

I'm Mason 1 in our private chat. My teammate is Mason 2.

We can reveal to each other in day chat, but not in our private chat.

Nice try mesk.

We're not HOST confirmed to each other, read the set up girlfriend. We're allowed to confirm to town.

Host cant provide us with our teammate.

Suck on that you liar.

There is no rule restricting masons confirming each other through day chat in this run of the setup.

Host confirmation implies that the players who rolled mason would be revealed to each other in their role card messages, similar to mafia members, by me, the host.
    eg.
    Your role is xxx
    Your teammate is xxx
    Your private chat is xxx.com

There ya go.
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #622

@naz don't forget to vote mesk

Also check Mason chat once and a while
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #623

refusal to provide information is anti-town, and also goes against the initially presented characterization of being willing to answer questions.

please quote the host post and your own post that together corroborates your viewpoint that you know something about the Mason mechanics in this game that no one else could possibly know?

24. ISO #624

And like Nawa said not one person has defended Mesk except the two "confirmed" townies, PTB just so happened to get that "ally" in naz being the other adorable "mafia" As I refrain from using referring to naz as scum
    Thanks baby, but your girlfriends tl;drs are outta control. Lay down dat pipe!

25. ISO #625

refusal to provide information is anti-town, and also goes against the initially presented characterization of being willing to answer questions.

please quote the host post and your own post that together corroborates your viewpoint that you know something about the Mason mechanics in this game that no one else could possibly know?
    I did LOL read above plz. I've actually quoted almost 5 times now.
    @Aardvarks Bark
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

I'm sorry if you're really telling the truth, but what part of that isn't already implied by the actual setup of the game which is publically available to everyone?
    @Aardvarks Bark

The part where it was stated last game Masons WEREN'T ALLOWED to publicly post. I wasn't in last game, but I knew it was a rule then.

I checked with host as I stated, and he told us it was changed in this set up and were not restricted from revealing in day chat.

I'm just asking, given that this set up was run again, how could a scum assume day chat reveal was an option?

I was specifically told I could reveal in day chat when I asked host.

Mesk tried to say we couldn't because she ran the game the last time it was forbidden.

I'm stating, how could I know to claim day chat reveal was available if I was scum?

Why would host go to lengths to state to everyone that there was no rule this game stating we couldn't reveal as Masons if we weren't masons?
    Shut up cow.

31. ISO #631

Please point out the specific point of evidence.
    @Aardvarks Bark

I don't know what you think is specific or not?

Masons weren't allowed to reveal. Host told everyone after it was asked that we could reveal in day chat.

I'm saying, if i was scum, why would I say we could reveal, and then ask host to prove, and then why would host prove it in a post?
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #632

I'm not going to read because I have no time for it. However, I can state the following thing: One of PTB and Mesk is scum #1. There is only one scum #2. That means Blink and Nawa can,t be scum together, and it confirms them because of the claims. Naz is being silent and rather unreadable. Aardvarks is scummy to me with a very similar playstyle to the last game's, and I don't like that.

Nawa, blinkskater, REMOVE YOUR FUCKING VOTES FROM PTB. I know you're town, so stop being retards and read the host's messages. THERE CANNOT BE TWO MASON FACTIONS. NAZ CONFIRMED PTB. VOTE MESK.

Did the town font work for me too?

I have to go again for several hours and got a problem on my computer, so I will be rather inactive.
    Vote mesk for god's sake. I'm pretty sure that Aardvarks is gonna vote PTB. If he does, it confirms my theory. Invis ink allowed ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #633

I did LOL read above plz. I've actually quoted almost 5 times now.
    @Aardvarks Bark
    Before going off, I want to say that the post quoted by the quoted post (Aardvarks' post) is scummy af... He's right, but then he's being scummy by his own definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #634

Let me make it easier to digest

Last game: Same Set-Up

Masons = NO CONFIRMATION ALLOWED AT ALL

This game: Same Set-Up (no changes publicly announced)

Me: Claims mason's can day chat confirm mason.

Checks with host: Masons can day change confirm

This is a change from last set up. Mesk asks if this was a change from last set up. Host confirms it is a change.

Me: How could i know that masons can day chat confirm, unless I am mason?

Lgoic train is not hard.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #635

at this point it comes to @Nawa @blinskater and @Stealthbomber16

A little over 2 hours until someone can be lynched.

I'm pretty sure Mesk and Aardvark are together. If I'm wrong, something crazy is gonna happen at the vote period or EOD.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #636

@blinkskater * my apologies.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Also another reason I think they're together is because Mesk knows it bothers me when someone calls me the wrong name. AArdvark has called me everything from ptb to atp to tbp.

I think he's doing it on purpose to unnerve me and try to get a "scum reaction" or "over defensiveness."

Wont work though.

He could just be typing on a phone and a victim to autocorrect
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #639

Hmmmm I see.

That doesn't eliminate the possibility that you privately asked Iced_Monopoly the same question at some point before you or Naz decided to claim masons, but it is a significant point in your favor.

@Powers that be
    So host changed the set-up just to prove a fake mason claim though?

I get why you pose it though.

My claim is legit. I am Mason and so is Naz.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Also another reason I think they're together is because Mesk knows it bothers me when someone calls me the wrong name. AArdvark has called me everything from ptb to atp to tbp.

I think he's doing it on purpose to unnerve me and try to get a "scum reaction" or "over defensiveness."

Wont work though.

He could just be typing on a phone and a victim to autocorrect
    No I was actually doing it on purpose. the first two were mistakes cus I thought your name was "the powers that be" it was a minor mistake but you commented on them both regardless. the rest were to put you on edge for reading purposes

So host changed the set-up just to prove a fake mason claim though?

I get why you pose it though.

My claim is legit. I am Mason and so is Naz.
    Devil's advocate, even if the host has a game with a solo mason they're still going to have to have rules for how they work, otherwise what would they say when we asked about for clarification? A solo mason game would create a mind-fuck that would be completely pointless if it could be undone by a single host question.

43. ISO #643

No I was actually doing it on purpose. the first two were mistakes cus I thought your name was "the powers that be" it was a minor mistake but you commented on them both regardless. the rest were to put you on edge for reading purposes
    Yeah, I figured that's what you were doing. Doesn't bother me though. Nice try there.

Devil's advocate, even if the host has a game with a solo mason they're still going to have to have rules for how they work, otherwise what would they say when we asked about for clarification? A solo mason game would create a mind-fuck that would be completely pointless if it could be undone by a single host question.
    Host clarifying number of masons (which anyone could really ask) =/= than me knowing a day claim would be allowed by masons.

One is not a change in the set up, its just a change in the distribution of roles. The other is a major change to HOW masons operate.

My point is simply, how could a scum know a change was made to masons?
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

No. There are two confirmed mafia slots in the setup.
    Thank you.
    Shut up cow.

46. ISO #646

OMG this is too funny.

I'm not even going to go over PTBs comments to my responses. HE absolutely highlighted nothing.

SINCE the beginning he did nothing but flatter himself. He claimed citizen 3 times while question potentially TPR claims to make it seem like they are no way possible so potentially he could change his vote. HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO scum hunting, rather he told people HOW to scum hunt. This is ridiculous.

On top of all of that, he says my long post shouldn't confuse everyone. Even though he has multiple long ass posts, which mostly just talk about himself.

All PTB does is toot his own horn and act like a cocky fuck..

if you believe him I feel so sorry for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

47. ISO #647

OMG this is too funny.

I'm not even going to go over PTBs comments to my responses. HE absolutely highlighted nothing.

SINCE the beginning he did nothing but flatter himself. He claimed citizen 3 times while question potentially TPR claims to make it seem like they are no way possible so potentially he could change his vote. HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOO scum hunting, rather he told people HOW to scum hunt. This is ridiculous.

On top of all of that, he says my long post shouldn't confuse everyone. Even though he has multiple long ass posts, which mostly just talk about himself.

change his role claim** not vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

48. ISO #648

OMG this is too funny.

I was scum hunting, and then you claimed your bullshit claim. Then I didn't need to anymore.

All your posts were fluff. Absolute fluff.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #649

change his role claim** not vote.
    I claimed citizen ONCE. LOL.

Nice try there.
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #650

Host clarifying number of masons (which anyone could really ask) =/= than me knowing a day claim would be allowed by masons.

One is not a change in the set up, its just a change in the distribution of roles. The other is a major change to HOW masons operate.

My point is simply, how could a scum know a change was made to masons?
    A scum could and probably would, ask via PM within hours of the start of the game send Icy Monopoly a PM asking for clarification of how mason claiming works in this set-up don't you think?