M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 107
Register

User Tag List

Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,350 of 5654
  1. ISO #5301

2. ISO #5302

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

You might think to yourself. “But damus you haven’t Lynched any scum”
    I wasn’t on those trains no. This site loves to buss. Why wouldn’t I be on those trains if I were scum. That free town points and I just... what? Decided to make myself a bigger target for scum painting?
    No. The simplest answer is typically the correct one for complex equations.
    Blink is likely the mafia scum. And I’m pretty sure Fallen is the SK
    #ChangeMyMind

3. ISO #5303

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I wasn’t on those trains no. This site loves to buss. Why wouldn’t I be on those trains if I were scum. That free town points and I just... what? Decided to make myself a bigger target for scum painting?
    #ChangeMyMind
    the problem is that i am townreading the people that you are calling out as scum. Yesterday you called me and distorted scum buddies and now it's blink and fallen.
    You are making it very hard for me to townread you.

4. ISO #5304

5. ISO #5305

6. ISO #5306

7. ISO #5307

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    the problem is that i am townreading the people that you are calling out as scum. Yesterday you called me and distorted scum buddies and now it's blink and fallen.
    His BG claim was trash, his distanceing from naz yesterday was also trash lol Damus is 100% scum here.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #5308

9. ISO #5309

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Was distorted corrupt sheriff or insane sheriff?
    If he was corrupt, number2 could still be scum. If he was insane, its Bahkieh.
    I am leaning for the former over the latter because of that hammer on the doc.
    I'd need to iso Bahkieh, I'll make some time at work tomorrow to do it.
    Distorteds actual role flipped. #2 is lock town. Bahknis 100% confirmed Architect.

We know know mafia has a consort (you)

The 4th mafia fits RP wise as a GF role (damus)

Care to discredit two more confirmed town?

10. ISO #5310

11. ISO #5311

12. ISO #5312

13. ISO #5313

14. ISO #5314

15. ISO #5315

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    watch efekannn be giovani lol and this whole time we just needed to lynch efe to win
    I wish this was true...
    Poor Distorted

Alrighty Im happy af since Distorted is dead now please lynch me I want FF lynched next after you guys lynched the comfirmed scum after me after this day after oh wait just lynch me then comfirmed scum then FF
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #5316

17. ISO #5317

@naz helpful tip from your pal blinky.

Being on MM's train like you did was good. It buys you a lot of cred because you were on that train. However popping in Eod like that and sheeping a vote was pretty scummy. So if you're going to throw a team mate under the buss like that fay one instead of trying to save him you need to be able to keep up with your scumreads and progress them in a way that are believable. Otherwise you always try and save your team mate there. Its day one town lynches are not uncommon lol. You could have appealed to the players you know who would listen to you. Im not saying come in and defend a MM lynch, but maybe you could have used Wiisps agressiveness ass a tell because you play video mafia with him and hes really chill so his behavior pinged you as off. And pushed a Wiisp miss-lynch =(. You made it pretty far tho so good job nonetheless <3

18. ISO #5318

19. ISO #5319

20. ISO #5320

@Numbertwo @Bahkieh

Talk to me about why you believe I am scum
    You didn't ask me. I'm offended. Is it because you are scared I actually have evidence? Alright, I'll make sure no one has any doubt about you.

I actually find the game I’m a simple state to solve here.
    I believe the scum are actually Blinkskater and Fallen Foxes. Everyone else is hella confirmed
    Hilarious. Go on then, explain why I'm scum.

Pretty obvious when you think about it.
    Fallen has been on the outskirts the entire time and is way to collected for the clusterfuck of the game as it is.
    Everyone has seen the massive amount of bad play and shade that was thrown/made everywhere.
    But when I make a bad play on the Naz train it means I’m scum? Illogical
    Bad play doesn't mean scum.

Me being scum is actually illogical.
    Unless y’all actually think I am trash tier level especially with that last day being on a different train.
    I’ve been in solve mode all day.
    I was the one that put MM and Kenny in the limelight for y’all to get th scum reads off of. zero chance I am scum and shoot myself in the leg like that.
    You did no such thing. Prove this.

Wow Fallen has even made a move to discredit @Bahkieh despite bahkieh being 100% clear AF.
    That was Naz, and I momentarily believed her. Why are you defending Naz now? Why is Naz confirmed?

#ChangeMyMind
    I don't need to convince you that you are scum. You know it in your heart to be true.

The answer is simple: you wanted to save your teammates if there was a chance.

21. ISO #5321

22. ISO #5322

23. ISO #5323

24. ISO #5324

For UNDENIABLE PROOF. Here's something I prepared earlier, shame to see it wasted and since Damus is trying it:

Spent the day 1 asking a lot of questions but no pushes. Said that I triggered them but didn’t actually push me at all and I was still waiting for it… expected a discussion with me over it when I had nothing to respond to.

I said, “Damus is a nullish, potential, need more.”
    And Damus was quickly on my back saying that my reads pinged them… Was I the first to cast doubt on Damus? Because Damus was quick to try and discredit my town cred from this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by DG
    Some of these word choices as descriptions trigger me a fair amount. Good boy defensive can’t remember seems scummy null read with potential.”
    Was that an argument?

I just have a gut feeling not to trust you. There are posts you make that are obviously in the town POV but there are posts that i dont see in line with that POV.
    What a load of nothing in that read.

There does seem to be a hint of contradiction here.
    Kenny was calling out Ganelon for post that were antitown but also has Ganelon in town core due to RP”
    This was the only post that Damus made about Kenny before Wiisp said “Damus did a better job at convincing me” and voting Kenny… so Damus didn’t really push, more like cautiously poked and the whole thing came tumbling.

Then Damus has to follow that up with:
    -vote Kenny

I will be very interested to see if @Distorted votes Kenny or not. Should be telling
    So essentially saying “once Kenny flips scum I’m scum reading you hard for this”
    This is why Distorted was never NKd

Is @Distorted clever enough to make a fake cop claim feel real? Apparently I don’t know Distorted very well. But it feels like the answer is yes here.
    Yikes

“Tailor fits with the crap we have in front of us.
    Suggests mafia target Auckmid as architect to paint Bahkieh. Got countered by last will.
    Hm… :/

Fallen foxes because I thought they were the BD.
    I saw no reason why anyone should have thought this. It’s only worth saying this to make it seem like they didn’t suspect Auckmid who was obviously shot because of this.

Kenny Naz Numbertwo big discussion points today.
    Distorted is secondary imo.
    Of course Distorted is second because Distorted flipping would ruin the plan of framing Distorted as Kenny’s scummate. AND confirm two people.

Wife was murdered by the mob.
    Sounds like a rehash of Aivion’s story and this one gave us no hint as to who would be scum? Unlikely

boss, named to be Devin
    This is so fake. Whilst I already think that my character is meant to be “Devin” this doesn’t even fit Ganelon’s description of a lowly electrician, and if Damus is an electrician then that doesn’t fit with either the Bodyguard role nor does it fit with the golf caddy.

We have other people who HaVENT been a FACTOR or claimed A ROLE in the game to sort out and YOUR GODDAMN ASS wants to tALK about Distorted still????
    AKA let’s lynch the citizens because they can’t roleclaim and I already did so I’m safe… please. And need not talk about the fake overreaction here.

lOOK I can tyPE like THAT TOO!!!!

If we are going to keep talking about Distorted.
    Just fucking Lynch him. What is this literal stall going on right now plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes
    Then lynch him?
    This is so scummy I don’t even know how to process that
    Hmm, did Damus just call me scum for suggesting a lynch in response to Damus’ suggest for a lynch? That’s rich. My vote was already on Distorted so my intentions were clear.

And I don’t need to talk about the desperate Naz vote.

TLDR; None of Damus' flavour makes any sense nor was it useful for proving anyone's alignment. Damus never intended to push Kenny nor did Damus push anyone else besides Distorted all game. Other reads were full of nothing.

Just in case you thought I thought you were scum just for Naz. Give up and tell us your team, of, if you really want, give me your rebuttal for all of this.

25. ISO #5325

26. ISO #5326

27. ISO #5327

28. ISO #5328

29. ISO #5329

30. ISO #5330

31. ISO #5331

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Because you are SK.

and that's not news. I know he thought I was scum, he thought I was scum the entire game. Do you agree with him?
    I had you as town the whole game. Even stuck up for you in our night chat. He was very persistant your playstyle was indicative of scum.

He didn't think Efe was SK either, so that leaves you. I'm not really concerned because if you are thia games likley over. You played well enough to earn the win, we nailed the scum i'm not even mad my dude well played.

Scv in my card is clearly a CIT, naz+damus are mafia, bahks the architect, aiv is exe, efe is town bulletproof or sk , #2 is clear via distorted. I'm a cit, so that leaves just you .

So from your perspective if its not efe its me, basic poe lol

32. ISO #5332

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I had you as town the whole game. Even stuck up for you in our night chat. He was very persistant your playstyle was indicative of scum.

He didn't think Efe was SK either, so that leaves you. I'm not really concerned because if you are thia games likley over. You played well enough to earn the win, we nailed the scum i'm not even mad my dude well played.

Scv in my card is clearly a CIT, naz+damus are mafia, bahks the architect, aiv is exe, efe is town bulletproof or sk , #2 is clear via distorted. I'm a cit, so that leaves just you .

So from your perspective if its not efe its me, basic poe lol
    I mean... I guess to be fair, yeah, if anyone but Efe is SK (ie you) then I'm kind of willing to accept defeat. Town might technically lose but Aivion gets her win and the game was still solved. If I played mafia more competitively I would be bothered.

LOOK HOW DAMN NICE I AM TO YOU @AIVION

Distorted is probably shouting from the grave right now.

33. ISO #5333

34. ISO #5334

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I am the architect that made that chat for Blink and Distorted, and the mafia tried to frame me by tailoring Auckmid.
    idk how that confirms u as town tho. the roles can be any alignment....
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

35. ISO #5335

Being on MM's train like you did was good. It buys you a lot of cred because you were on that train. However popping in Eod like that and sheeping a vote was pretty scummy. So if you're going to throw a team mate under the buss like that fay one instead of trying to save him you need to be able to keep up with your scumreads and progress them in a way that are believable. Otherwise you always try and save your team mate there. Its day one town lynches are not uncommon lol. You could have appealed to the players you know who would listen to you. Im not saying come in and defend a MM lynch, but maybe you could have used Wiisps agressiveness ass a tell because you play video mafia with him and hes really chill so his behavior pinged you as off. And pushed a Wiisp miss-lynch =(. You made it pretty far tho so good job nonetheless <3
    I find this post abit disturbing. You are talking like this is the end of game discussion. What makes you so confident that we have already won?

36. ISO #5336

I take it back, I'm getting pocket vibes from Naz now.
    Who tf am i pocketing
    I'm pretty sure you're the sk at this point

If you're so towny, why are you still here?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

37. ISO #5337

Bro what crack are u on none of this makes sense lol

38. ISO #5338

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Who tf am i pocketing
    I'm pretty sure you're the sk at this point

If you're so towny, why are you still here?
    Oh, I am fully aware that I have survived this long because I was never top town. Why would mafia kill off someone who they can attempt to frame? But top town is dead now.

39. ISO #5339

Oh, I am fully aware that I have survived this long because I was never top town. Why would mafia kill off someone who they can attempt to frame? But top town is dead now.
    Also mafia knew that I wasn't a Town Power Role -- or at least assumed as much, TPR are always first to go.

40. ISO #5340

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Damus did claim a name. The name he claimed also is one Wiisp has posted before. I do not know how much flavor Wiisp knows about his “best friend”, but his reaction seems like what Damus claimed matches what Wiisp expected. That puts Damus in a better spot regarding the mechanical read. Apart from that I find his play poor. He shouldn’t have claimed bodyguard, he shouldn’t have claimed busdriven as simply as he did. I feel like he wasted a ton of potential at that time, he could’ve easily used his info as lure for other scum. [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Bahkieh already slipped a lot of information yesterday. He was the one who revealed that Robert Cook is professor, he was also the one who revealed that Daniel Sampson is a cop. He also did so after Wiisp and Srceenplay claimed their names. Today he kept up with his playstyle of yesterday. Obviously he wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor. It would make sense if his name wasn’t what he claimed, and he revealed his info to prevent Wiisp from thinking that the mafia has knowledge about him that the town doesn’t have. I believe he simply has a scum rolecard that says the names of the cops who are onto them. This would also align well with the starting flavor post of the mayor getting shot after finding out about the mafia’s identities.
    I noticed this from Kenny which pretty much confirms Bahk imo. Both had claimed names, both slipped things that could be bad for town but Damus gets a slap on the wrist and Bahk is scum here. "He wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor", well, it was fact, we know that. Pretty sure Bahk's flavour checked out unlike Kenny/MM's missing flavour, Damus' contradictory flavour and Naz's missing flavour. (yeah, I know, mine doesn't look great either but at least it provided me with info to work with)

This idea of the scum rolecard having the names of cops onto them I don't think is entirely false. I am sure Kevin Hanson is on Naz's card by now which was why I was never going to be confirmed.

I don't think Efe had AIVION's name on his card, so I'll assume that scum didn't have the names of TPRs for balance reasons. They might have, but having my name on their card was never going to be detrimental to town. Plus none of the mafia were able to even hint at another town's power role.

41. ISO #5341

I noticed this from Kenny which pretty much confirms Bahk imo. Both had claimed names, both slipped things that could be bad for town but Damus gets a slap on the wrist and Bahk is scum here. "He wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor", well, it was fact, we know that. Pretty sure Bahk's flavour checked out unlike Kenny/MM's missing flavour, Damus' contradictory flavour and Naz's missing flavour. (yeah, I know, mine doesn't look great either but at least it provided me with info to work with)

This idea of the scum rolecard having the names of cops onto them I don't think is entirely false. I am sure Kevin Hanson is on Naz's card by now which was why I was never going to be confirmed.

I don't think Efe had AIVION's name on his card, so I'll assume that scum didn't have the names of TPRs for balance reasons. They might have, but having my name on their card was never going to be detrimental to town. Plus none of the mafia were able to even hint at another town's power role.
    nah sis the only other name on my card is tod and its asking who killed him

42. ISO #5342

43. ISO #5343

I think Ganelon is scum due to fence sitting, and passive aggression with a defensive mindset. A definitive lack of pushing discussion and no inquire thoughts.

What’s your take?

Do you read MM as scum here? I believe I see manipulative undertones in his interactions.

For general knowledge. I have major insomnia problems and as a direct
    Result my brain will hinder my normal abilities to Assess Informtin.

I’m bed bound now. So later
    Marshall I called you manipulative and Wiisp called you fake
    There does seem to be a hint of contradiction here.
    Kenny was calling out Ganelon for post that were antitown but also has Ganelon in town core due to RP
    *I* put them on the map.
    *I* was the one who made everyone pay attention to these two scumbags.
    *I* have been the one trying to solve this game with the towncore.

Im not 100% on you Fallen, but I do strongly believe Blink is the scum here.

44. ISO #5344

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Im not sorry for the scumread I had on you yesterday. Circumstances change.
    But understand THIS
    Lynching me today will absolutely GUARANTEE that town loses the game. And here Blink is not even bothering to try and hunt for the real threats today.

45. ISO #5345

46. ISO #5346

@Bahkieh

howzit.
    I need you to be focused here, lynching me is the wrong choice and I have explained why. I am willing to be wrong about Fallen because they have actually been in the town mindset this entire time.
    But it is 100% that Blink is not town here and his responses today are in line with that mentality.

47. ISO #5347

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day 4

In the NightDaniel Sampson (Wiisp)was killed / was a Detective

In the Night Melissa Sampson (Distorted)was killed / was a Insane Sheriff

Spoiler : Wiisp Last Will :
    Distorted/Number2 (most likely)
    Damus/Distorted (Bad Tinfoil)
    Eff/Aiv (More bad tinfoil, requires scvm to be sk)
    Damus/number2 (possible, but number2 called him out, so really unlikely?)
    number2/?
    Distorted/?
    Damus/?

there has to be scum in number2, naz, since i believe if everyone is telling the truth, they are the last female characters, pushing more towards number2, rather than naz, but god Damus' blow up on naz yesterday was yuck (which does not mean he is scum, I may have overreacted yesterday)

wait Distorted could also be the roleblocker, i forgot

One of Distorted or Numbertwo always has to be red, I cant see it any other way
    Ive been evaluating this game forever, and at one point, everyone except Damus as bussed... which is why I am hedging on him so hard
    Track n1 -> Numbertwo
    Track n2 -> Scvm
    Track n3 -> Distorted

in a world where Distorted is fake, he always make a fake peek on his partner
    Number2's 4547 was so scummy, as well as his post, "Damus is scum because bodyguard cant exist with a doctor"
    yet he doesnt called out me and distorted

also again... if he is a cop, why the hell isnt he dead? like it makes no sense

the less scary lynch today, is probably Numbertwo
    obviously if your reading this, im dead... I think I pocketed Numbertwo and Distorted well if they are mafia, which makes my kill sorta odd, but i wouldnt put too much on NK analysis

also final note, Kenny's flavor claim was elaborate, so we should assume that scum have fake flavors
    and the game has had a lot of distancing, so I suggest you evaluate on an individual level, because if you try to look at the votes, and who scum read who, you will get confused, trust me, coming to my conclusion on distorted/number2 was hard the fuck enough without all this weird distancing
    Spoiler : Wiisp Role Card :
    Detective Daniel Sampson (Wiisp)

Daniel Sampson is a 36-year-old Detective who enjoys playing card games, walking and drone photography. He is intelligent and caring, but can also be very cowardly and a bit grumpy.
    He started studying sports science at college but never finished the course.
    Physically, Daniel is not in great shape. He needs to lose quite a lot of weight. He is very short with light skin, grey hair and green eyes.
    He grew up in an upper class neighborhood. After his mother died when he was young, he was raised by his father
    He is currently married to Melissa Sampson who is his boss.. Melissa is the same age as him.
    Daniel's best friend is a golf caddy called Craig Blaese. They have a very fiery friendship. He also hangs around with Cooper Clarke and Madeleine Roberts. They enjoy reading together. You do some side work when off-duty: Doing some detective work. Right now you are working for this one customer Angela King. She want you to fine out if her Boyfriend has been cheating on her. You are determined to find out who killed Tod.

Action: Target one player at night, learning who they targeted.
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Spoiler : Distorted Last Will :
    Spoiler : N1/N2 LW :
    The Last Will and Testament of Melissa Sampson

I leave all of my possessions to my loving, but neglectful husband Wiisp. I would listen to him, I would trust him. He will need you guys now, more than ever...so protect him.

I know many of you were somewhat frustrated with my D1 play. My goal was to hold a balance between being scumread just enough to let mafia keep me alive at night, and townread enough that the town wouldn't lynch me. Because I needed a few nights... I will explain why later.

Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check (buss happened so red check is on wiisp)
    Night Two: NumberTwo Red Check

The reason im checking Damus N1 is because I feel he has been slow playing for how he usually plays. I want to check someone who has a decent chance of either being NK or lynched so i can try to confirm which version of sheriff I am. (more on that later)

Current noteworthy reads:
    Town Core:
    Wiisp <3
    Blink
    Naz
    Aivion

Town Reads:
    Auckmid
    Falling Fox's (btw, very entertaining to watch you play i hope to see you in future games)
    Bahkai

Scum:
    Ganelon (Meta is off)
    Fable

Light could possibly be a neutral, but i town-lean for now.

NOW here is the kicker: I am, obviously, Sheriff. Which kind of Sheriff? ...fuck if i know that's why i tried to get neutral read, i needed a few nights to figure this out.

As of now, I do not know which sheriff I am, ofc. so... GL

Spoiler : Night Actions :
    Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check (buss happened so red check is on wiisp)
    Night Two: NumberTwo Red Check
    Night Three: Checking Damus

Spoiler : N3 LW :

This is distancing between damus and naz. Damus had 0 reason to switch and throw a scene at the end like that, it was waaaay out of character. the whole interaction between them was fake. Damus today. do NOT let it get sidetracked. that entire charade at the end there was COMPLETELY FAKE. Kenny was certainly the solid lynch, (no1 knew he would be turbos?? i dont think anyone did at least) but Damus was defintely doing distancing there. hell, go for naz if u want to either 1 works.

Spoiler : Do not take into consideration for reads. EoG note. [MENTION=4595 :
    Damus_Graves if you are town though (really off chance) and that outburst at the end of the day was actually legit, then i'm sorry. I feel this is worth saying because if that really was a legit snap, than I can tell that is probably a lot of the RL stress of what your dealing with coming through. Unfortunately, this is Mafia...and i'm going to hold the belief that it was completely fake until I see flips...... man talk about a good AtE there..
    Spoiler : I like spoilers :
    Town, my belief is that the fight was staged. both him and naz just went at it and it had almost a humorous tone behind it coming from their sides. like, there was no "wow uncalled for" or anything, it seemed like they just completely played off each other there.

Spoiler : ... :
    Wiisp...after all those countless nights spent by myself...whether you were out with Katrine, or just doing a side job...i forgive you. I know you will be in turmoil over my death, despite your distant behavior towards me, i know you loved me. I died with those words in my mind. Lead this town into victory, YOU are the only one who can do it.

Spoiler : Notes :
    Efe is not SK. Aivion is now able to open a night chat with someone else (check
    professor role). scv is usually always worthless (<3 scv, but common u know its true)

Spoiler : AIVION!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Also, Aivion has stayed true to her word I think we now owe the Aivion her win.... u didnt pick me for ur 24/7 chat =( </3

Spoiler : Distorted Role Card :
    Sheriff Melissa Sampson (Distorted)

Melissa Sampson is a 36-year-old Sheriff who enjoys eating out, watching television and escapology. You is stable and creative, but can also be very lazy and a bit untidy. Melissa has been on the lookout for the PUCCINI Crime Family. You want to nail their Leader GIOVANNI PUCCIN. but you just don’t know what he looks like
    You are an American Christian who defines herself as straight. You finished school and then left academia. You has a severe phobia of crocodiles
    Physically, Melissa is slightly overweight but otherwise in good shape. You are average-height with olive skin, grey hair and brown eyes.
    You grew up in a middle class neighborhood. Your parents separated when she was small, but remained friends and provided a happy, stable home.
    You are currently married to Daniel Sampson is a 36-year-old cop that works for you. You are annoyed with the off duty jobs he keeps taking about cheating spouses.
    Melissa's best friend is a junior manager called Kaleb Baker. They get on well most of the time. She also hangs around with Bethany Newman and Loretta Howells.

Action: Check one player at night, learning their alignment Color, and Real Name. for example Melissa Sampson
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.
    info the player does not get
    Insane Sheriff

Action: Check one player at night, learning their alignment.
    Receives Sheriff rolecard.
    Detects Town as anti-Town.
    Detects anti-Town as Town.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Numbertwo
    @Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    (Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    (Fable / CPB) Citizen: Katrine York
    (screenplay) Professor: Robert Cook
    (Auckmid) Architect: Cooper Clarke
    (Kenny) Tailor: Lazzaro “Baby Face”
    (Distorted) Insane Sheriff: Melissa Sampson
    (Wiisp) Detective: Daniel Sampson
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2
    Killed Night 2
    Killed Night 2
    Lynch Day 3
    Killed Night 3
    Killed Night 3

5 votes to hammer.

Day 4 Starts

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Not a single role here is showing to have an alignment besides Auckmid who was tailored.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

48. ISO #5348

49. ISO #5349

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    screenplay Last Will:

Robert Cook is a 49-year-old Professor at the Junior College whose life is dominated by solving the murder of his brother, Brad Cook. Brad was stabbed in 2015 and the killer was never brought to justice. only lead you have is some one called the killer BabyFace. He has a postgraduate degree in computing. He is obsessed with jazz. Physically, Robert is in pretty good shape. He is short with pale skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. He has a mole on his left cheek. He grew up in a working class neighborhood. His mother left when he was young, leaving him with his father, who was a drunk. You have a bad habit of talking in your sleep.
    He is currently in a relationship with Angela King. She is a 45-year-old Architect that designs Pools..
    Robert has been seeing Judi Clark is a 28-year-old middle manager on the side. They hook up some of the time when Angela is out of town. They Met 2 months ago. He also hangs around with Harrison Johnston and Ivy Farrell. They enjoy football together.
    You knew Tod (The dead mayor) was calling this meeting to tell everyone who the Mafia was. Tod had trusted to tell you this. But how did the scum know?

Action: Target one player during the day. You will gain a permanent night chat with that player.
    At the time of your death your Protegee will gain all of your abilities in addition to their role powers.
    Fuck's sake.

50. ISO #5350