Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Easy Believism

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: Easy Believism

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Joan Of Arc View Post
    I am telling you that you are a novice and that you are puffed up with pride and do not belong teaching the bible to anyone. now sit down and listen to Rachyl preach!
    You say you follow the word yet when the word is given to show you are wrong you say the word is wrong you can't back it up.

Matthew 22:15 (KJV)
    Then when the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk

Rach = Pharisees
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #53

You want to Back up anything you say. I Will back up everything I saw with Scripture. And if you prove me wrong with scripture then I will accept it. For I do not Follow my mind. I follow Gods word and only Gods word. So come at me. We shall see who is the CHILD.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You want to Back up anything you say. I Will back up everything I saw with Scripture. And if you prove me wrong with scripture then I will accept it. For I do not Follow my mind. I follow Gods word and only Gods word. So come at me. We shall see who is the CHILD.
    LMAOOOOOO Like i said! you arent bearing any fruit! Jesus says you will know them by theyre fruit, and the proof that you dont have any fruit is the fact that you dont evangelize to anyone because you are too much of a coward. thats why this girl stepped up to the plate and has been evangelizing to the sc2mafia community for months!

5. ISO #55

You say you follow the word yet when the word is given to show you are wrong you say the word is wrong you can't back it up.

Matthew 22:15 (KJV)
    Then when the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk

Rach = Pharisees
    LOL @ your KJV onlyism cult. you must be a Steven Anderson puppet!

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Come on and face me you little coward. I will destroy you with the true Gospel and make you look like a scared little child as i proclaim it!

8. ISO #58

Come on and face me you little coward. I will destroy you with the true Gospel and make you look like a scared little child as i proclaim it!
    What version of the Bible would you consider to be “valid” one, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Since you are so enlightened, and have enough Education in Gods word, Answer me this :

Why Did God Make hell?
    Hey, I'm curious why you would conjecture god made hell. I presume the motives aren't fully stated in the Bible?

By extension, I'm curious what your views on suffering are. Clearly there are times in this world when an individual suffers and the individual did nothing to provoke that suffering. I assume you don't believe it's fair to punish a collective for sins made by individuals within that collective. Why did god create a world where individuals deal with pain they don't deserve, then?

Do you believe the whole bible, old testament and all? Or do you think parts (in particular the older parts) may be impure?

Sorry if you already answered these things. You can just quote where you said it before if that's the case...

I'm a faithless cynical atheist, but I'm not going to act like I know better or anything. I'm just curious what you think.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Hey, I'm curious why you would conjecture god made hell. I presume the motives aren't fully stated in the Bible?

By extension, I'm curious what your views on suffering are. Clearly there are times in this world when an individual suffers and the individual did nothing to provoke that suffering. I assume you don't believe it's fair to punish a collective for sins made by individuals within that collective. Why did god create a world where individuals deal with pain they don't deserve, then?

Do you believe the whole bible, old testament and all? Or do you think parts (in particular the older parts) may be impure?

Sorry if you already answered these things. You can just quote where you said it before if that's the case...

I'm a faithless cynical atheist, but I'm not going to act like I know better or anything. I'm just curious what you think.
    Matthew 25:40-41 (KJV)
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 18:9 (KJV)
    9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Revelation 12:3-9 (KJV)
    3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
    5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
    6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The"stars" there are referring to heavenly angels.

1 Peter 3:13-18 (KJV)
    13And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?
    14But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
    15But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
    16Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
    17For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
    18For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 Peter 4:1 (KJV)
    1Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

2 Timothy 3:12 (KJV)
    12Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

James 1:12 (KJV)
    12Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Yes I do.

2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)
    16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I think you are who you are yzb25 is you are a "faithless cynical atheist" that is your right to be. It is not my place to judge anyone. I will be happy to share scripture with you if you want but I will not push it on you if you do not want. God wants his word spread but he wants everyone to come of their own free will.

John 3:16 (KJV)
    16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Don't take my word for it or any other Man or Woman. For we can always disappoint. Read for yourself and you may find yourself surprised at what you may find.

13. ISO #63

Why is hell a bad thing? Hell sounds like a wonderful escape from the oppression that is known of God (in your stories at least). These fallen angels had risen against such a tyrant and tried to free humankind from an eternity of slavery.

No one should be forced to obey and anything else. We already spend a lifetime doing that here, why do that after death? This 'God' has spread it's false propaganda far and wide. As the infamous rival tyrant, Trump, would say: "fake news!".

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Why is hell a bad thing? Hell sounds like a wonderful escape from the oppression that is known of God (in your stories at least). These fallen angels had risen against such a tyrant and tried to free humankind from an eternity of slavery.

No one should be forced to obey and anything else. We already spend a lifetime doing that here, why do that after death? This 'God' has spread it's false propaganda far and wide. As the infamous rival tyrant, Trump, would say: "fake news!".
    No one is forced to Obey. If that is what you follow then so be it. That is what is great about it all. He has the power to end everything just as he created everything. But he forces no one. He only asks for you to follow him if that is what you want. He gave us free will to pick what path we want to follow. I choose him. If you don't then that is your God given right to not follow. But you have to ask yourself What do you want the lust of the flesh or the love of the Almighty. For me I pick the Almighty, and put down the lust of the flesh. The world is over run with the lust of the flesh. Then again this is just My life choice.

15. ISO #65

No one is forced to Obey. If that is what you follow then so be it. That is what is great about it all. He has the power to end everything just as he created everything. But he forces no one. He only asks for you to follow him if that is what you want. He gave us free will to pick what path we want to follow. I choose him. If you don't then that is your God given right to not follow. But you have to ask yourself What do you want the lust of the flesh or the love of the Almighty. For me I pick the Almighty, and put down the lust of the flesh. The world is over run with the lust of the flesh. Then again this is just My life choice.
    Apo is kinda done with flesh. We've gone on stagnant for so long. There is so much more to achieve, such as reaching greater plane of existence.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Apo is kinda done with flesh. We've gone on stagnant for so long. There is so much more to achieve, such as reaching greater plane of existence.
    Ahh I see, you transforming to Thought waves. To become the Troll King that moves thru mind and matter. That way you can then troll the minds of millions. Lol

17. ISO #67

I’m curious @Mike specifically as to why you believe 100% in the scripture. Even if we are willing to believe that each of the books was written by a direct witness - it is acknowledged that humans are imperfect - so why is it assumed they got everything right when writing the scripture?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I’m curious @Mike specifically as to why you believe 100% in the scripture. Even if we are willing to believe that each of the books was written by a direct witness - it is acknowledged that humans are imperfect - so why is it assumed they got everything right when writing the scripture?
    one of many ways to answer that is this

Job 38:16 (KJV)
    16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

This was God talking to Job

In 1977, scientists discovered hot springs at a depth of 2.5 km, on the Galapagos Rift (spreading ridge) off the coast of Ecuador.

Explain, how anyone but God would know that. When man Did not even know until 1977.

There is So much more. History backs up the Bible. Land Mass as it is in certain parts of the world back it up. I used to think exactly as most the word does. Bible is Written by man. it is not that simple.

Bible is Written by the inspiration of God thru man. There are so much more than just that. Once I sat down and truly read it with an open mind. Well the rest is history.

19. ISO #69

one of many ways to answer that is this

Job 38:16 (KJV)
    16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

This was God talking to Job

In 1977, scientists discovered hot springs at a depth of 2.5 km, on the Galapagos Rift (spreading ridge) off the coast of Ecuador.

Explain, how anyone but God would know that. When man Did not even know until 1977.

There is So much more. History backs up the Bible. Land Mass as it is in certain parts of the world back it up. I used to think exactly as most the word does. Bible is Written by man. it is not that simple.

Bible is Written by the inspiration of God thru man. There are so much more than just that. Once I sat down and truly read it with an open mind. Well the rest is history.
    That wasn’t really what I was asking about. I’m saying let’s assume that these authors did receive god’s word and that his word was 100% correct. Why is it assumed that they were able to copy that down with 100% accuracy? Or when you say “by the inspiration of God” are you suggesting that god basically makes his messengers temporarily infallible?

20. ISO #70

That wasn’t really what I was asking about. I’m saying let’s assume that these authors did receive god’s word and that his word was 100% correct. Why is it assumed that they were able to copy that down with 100% accuracy? Or when you say “by the inspiration of God” are you suggesting that god basically makes his messengers temporarily infallible?
    Very good points. That is where faith comes into play.

I look at it this way. Everything in scripture is telling us to Help one another. True or Not you have to ask yourself why not follow that?.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Uhm... may I....

Rachyl, you're dishonoring christianism by turning it into a personal thing, and using the Bible in your own interest while "preaching". I'm not Christian myself, but I consider that religion is important and very positive, no matter of how you call your god(s) (as long as it's not satan or stuff like that, and don't stretch my words by saying anything not your vision of God is satanism).

So when you're troll-preaching and adding nonsense and inconsistencies into it, you're being detrimental to what you believe in, whatever it is. Stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhm... may I....

Rachyl, you're dishonoring christianism by turning it into a personal thing, and using the Bible in your own interest while "preaching". I'm not Christian myself, but I consider that religion is important and very positive, no matter of how you call your god(s) (as long as it's not satan or stuff like that, and don't stretch my words by saying anything not your vision of God is satanism).

So when you're troll-preaching and adding nonsense and inconsistencies into it, you're being detrimental to what you believe in, whatever it is. Stop.
    WOW, very well spoken. I agree with this post hole hardly.

26. ISO #76

Uhm... may I....

ill do whatever i want and preach however the Lord leads me to. backoff

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Uhm... may I....

LMAO you want me to stop preaching? You do not know what spirit you are of! thats what Jesus said! praiseeeee Jesus!

29. ISO #79

LMAO you want me to stop preaching? You do not know what spirit you are of! thats what Jesus said! praiseeeee Jesus!
    Seriously though, you're only turning what you preach into a joke..

30. ISO #80

Very good points. That is where faith comes into play.

I look at it this way. Everything in scripture is telling us to Help one another. True or Not you have to ask yourself why not follow that?.
    Not really... I mean sure most of it is meant to be a solid moral code, but a decent amount is pretty fucked up... off the top of my head i recall there being a passage that says to put homosexuals to death...

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

are you actually joan of arc at this point? The lord is telling you to do this?
    lmao, im not ACTUALLY joan of arc dummy, im just using the name because i like her, and she is an inspiration to me. and as far as the Lord telling me things, i dont claim to have direct Revelation from God, then i would be a false prophet

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84
    Ganelon

Fucking Heretics. I should start a crusade to rid my Christian server of you infidels.

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What version of the Bible would you consider to be “valid” one, then?
    The Rachyl Bible of course

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97