{Ban List} GstricPngn: 1-S2-1-8448774
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

GstricPngn: 1-S2-1-8448774

Account name : GstricPngun
    Account ID : 1-S2-1-8421034
    In game name : Not a single replay (several names)

Crimes committed : Hacking, game-throwing, creating leave train

Your account name : Prophet
    Summarry : As you will see in the replays, this guy is REAL cancer in sc2mafia - role hacking, game-throwing, creating leave train. This guy has been a cancer in at least 30 games since I came to NA - sadly I really can't find every single replay with him (and/or his buddies) - my replay section of SC2 LotV only shows 8/15 of the people who played in it. This has been continuing for so long, I've heard many people reported him, that it is not even funny. It is too bad that I can't find all the saves of him role hacking, but checking every single replay will be too time consuming.
    Now since game-throwing and creating leave trains are obvious - I will talk about the newest replay "Today Gstric Role Hacking":
    D1 he proclaims 5 is mafia, during the night he writes in his LW that 1 and 5 = GFs and 14 = Blackmailer. He even knows who the Arsonist is. Since he game threw few games ago (replay is corrupted so I did not upload it - hope someone can upload it) me (3) and (9) wanted to lynch him so he doesn't ruin the game even further. After several attempts to get him lynched - I got lynched instead and 9 left afterwards.
    While I know not following the revealed mayor and wanting 10 lynched is sort of game-throwing, me and and 9 shared the thought that it is better to get rid of the role hacker before he completely ruins it as he has done countless times before.

I am ready to accept punishment for I was not thinking clearly about my actions and causing people not to get Happily Ever After achievement - but was just so mad at this cheater so like I said I didn't think clearly at the time. If possible I will repay my points the affected parties from the game to make up for it if I meet them, but I really want justice done about this guy. He is not your once in awhile game-thrower or leaver - he is the mafia game's every day cancer - and only his buddies will defend him.

Old Gstric Leaver.SC2ReplayOld Gstric Leaver-following.SC2Replay
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: GstricPngun: 1-S2-1-8421034

SC ID VERIFICATION
    GstricPngun: Correct: 1-S2-1-8421034
    AND
    GastricPngn: Correct: 1-S2-1-8448774

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Respective Hotkeys
    Today Gstric Leave Train: CTRL + 1
    Today Gstric Role Hacking: 6

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, GstrigPngn ruined every game by either revealing all roles or inciting a Leave Train.

Previous Offenses
    Leaving, Cheating, Game-Throwing (Smurfban)

Player Offenses
    Leave Train, Hacking, Smurf Account

Summary
    The first three games (Old Gstric Leaver, Old Gstric Leaver-following and Recent Gstric Leaver) are with his old ID 1-S2-1-8421034, which already got permabanned. He incited a Leave Train in all three games.

In the other 2 replays (Today Gstric Leave Train and Today Gstric Role Hacking) he is playing with a new Account (GstricPngn 1-S2-1-8448774). In the first game he incited a Leave Train, in the second one he hacked and wrote all mafias in his LW N1 and told town about it D2.

I recommend a Smurfban for his new Account GstricPngn: 1-S2-1-8448774.

Recommended Action
    GstricPngn: Smurfban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for this report!
    I changed the title and added his new ID there since his other Account already got banned.

Edit: I already told Prophet this but also for everyone else: Not following the mayor or wanting to lynch a gamethrower/hacker is NOT gamethrowing and I don't think he did anything wrong here. Had the game not been ruined by GstricPngn hacking, then nobody would have gotten the Happily Ever After Achievement anyways so no need to worry about it.
    Last edited by Veri; December 4th, 2016 at 10:03 PM.

3. ISO #3

Re: GstricPngn: 1-S2-1-8448774

1-S2-1-8421034 , 1-S2-1-8448774 Smurf Banned
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by UrkiN View Post
    He's ruined the majority of games today if we don't play his save. Dude's fucking cancer.
    Yes, we understand and are going to process his permaban today -- apologies for the delay. As a reminder, please don't post in reports threads unless you are the reporting player, reported player, or staff. As another heads up, we've received several reports on GstricPenguin under 1-S2-1-8465797 so we don't need any more of those to process his permaban. However, if you see him under other accounts doing the same thing, please file new reports and then we'll take action. Thanks.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I understand he was banned recently but he made another fucking account and spammed
    "REPICK OR REVEAL"
    He wasn't picked, he revealed me, the DH, and my 2 triad buddies D2
    @Slayer , to the extent you are talking about something which occurred in another replay, we would appreciate if you file a new report regarding that game so that we can review and take action if necessary. This particular thread only pertains to the replay filed above by Prophet, and per section rules, only the reporting player (Prophet), reported player (GstricPngn), and staff are allowed to post here. Thanks for your understanding.