User Tag List

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1307
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Then you do you think the last 2 scums are? Me and Blink?
    I have no fucking ideas, I was half afk since I hammered, now, I am gonna sleep a bit, if I am still alive when I will wake up, I am gonna read all interactions between distorted and other people.
    Actualy since the game have not been really active, that won't be too long to read everything.
    And if you lynch me, I will read again everything to chose the dude who will die with me.

4. ISO #954

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I have no fucking ideas, I was half afk since I hammered, now, I am gonna sleep a bit, if I am still alive when I will wake up, I am gonna read all interactions between distorted and other people.
    Actualy since the game have not been really active, that won't be too long to read everything.
    And if you lynch me, I will read again everything to chose the dude who will die with me.
    By the way :

-vote unvote

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Time to do some shits

I will start with my own defense, it's pretty short anyway :

I don't think there is much to read actually, the most interesting part imo is that distorted destroyed PTB's plan.
    And that doesn't look very townish.
    I am gonna see Solo ! So I will be off for a few hours.
    Distorted is really too quiet for his own good.
    Notice than one of my few posts was to say that distorted looked scummy. I didn't even talk about PTB at that time.

Distorted lynch :

Lenneth (1 [L-4]): Distorted
    Distorted (5 [L-0]): blinkskater, aamirus, Fielzanks, Efekannn02, Lenneth

Distorted voted against me, I know in your point of view, that can be an attempt to protect me but I have to say it.
    Especially since I hammered him.

10. ISO #960

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Well I have a theory on who the scums are, THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST POSTS. Mafia can communicate with each other so.... they are probably bussing each other as we speak.

Town
    Me

Null
    Lenneth - hasn't really talked much, so null read ofc
    Gyrlander - same as above
    Efekannnn - Efek is really random idk null read
    Blinkskater - in the cold wars game he seemed to lead the town, this game he isnt really stepping up in the same way? not sure if this is how he plays as scum but i dont feel he is doing the same
    Spruance - has just been putting random comments and not interacting or voting much, just a null read for now
    Hybrid - idk

Mafia aka the top four posters.
    PowerToBe
    Aamirus
    Distorted
    Stealthbomber

(Aamirus, Distorted, Stealthbomber all voted for PTB in the beginning now they are voting Gyrlander?)
    Shit post, two scums and two towns in his scum list, but actualy he only put in this list people who talked the most.

I'll reveal my real strat... in my reads (with the top four posters being mafia),

It was to see who would lynch me after showing who I would possibly shoot. I'm assuming some of the people I listed as mafia are scums. Why am I assuming that? Well, there was never a train on me because POSSIBLY the mafias were scared that if they lynched me I would shoot one of the four. What other reason could there be on why I wasn't lynched? I imagine myself currently as someone who would be easy to lynch too. It's true that some of the people I listed as mafia tried to push a vote on me, but they all backed off in the end too.

-vote unvote
    Yeah second real post !! nice work David.

It was real. Everyones a null read except for me and the four scums in my readlist... I'm suspecting 2 or 3 of them to be actually scum.

1st Scenario for MAFIA TEAM is Stealthbomber + Distorted + Hybrid + ???. I think Distorted has voted to lynch everyone and is sheeping which seems pretty susp and also dismantled PTB's strat. Stealthbomber refused to vote Hybrid (now he doesn't want to vote Distorted). Hybrid did not get lynched, is this possibly due to the work of the remaining mafia team not voting Hybrid?

2nd Scenario Aamirus + PTB + ??? + ???. Because they were originally arguing for a majority of day one with aamirus stating that PTB stinks of scum. Now they are both voting together. They pushed a Hybrid train now they are voting Distorted. Hybrid was easily at L-1 too. Is this because OF THE MAFIAS VOTING HIM?
    Yeah 3 posts !

If you request that I vote him, I have no problem. I have only voted once this game and it was on Hybrid, under aamirus's demand.
    Hum, seriously, this dude is only sheeping people, not giving real lead and not really participating

I mean Aamirus has already caught us 2 mafia and has stated that Lenneth is aligned with Distorted somehow. She said her lynches would be Lenneth/Fielz/me and I have no problem with following her plan as long as we win in the end.
    Yeah, let's follow other people.

I don't know if he is scum or town, but that is pretty sure that he is mostly useless, that's actualy interesting because :

That's not a 100% trust, i'm just vouching for him in case you end up putting a bullet in me, as Blink is doing for Efe and Hybrid. However, David would have posted more if he was coached through a permanent day chat (that's for sure) AND would be unhelpful to town. However, he helped doing the push on Distorted (which you didn't do) and had good reads (his reasoning was badly explained, but it's not without merit, it's understandable that top posters would contain mafia because of said permanent day chat to shift some strategy.)
    Can you actually tell me where his read or himself has been helpful to us? And I hammered Distorted (if that is not helpfull).
    I do agree about that with a permanent day chat, he would have been more 'active' in the game. But scums can also just be quiet and do shit too, that's called 'lurking'.

11. ISO #961

about Efe :

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how about you use ur skills to scumhunt rather than sit there and wait for people to accuse you so you can come at them and defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i am the god of nullreads lel

Town:
    Distorted
    Hybrid
    PTB

Neutral:
    Myself

Scum:
    Everyone Else

Im Making A Clan War Out Of This Cause I Cant Read The Scum Reads Only Townies
    There is almost nothing to read about Efe in the game, but this time (D2), he put the two scums in the town list ~~

stfu im lynching blink down with skwirl they are all mafia

-vote blinkskater
    Efe is always a null read but there is a few things who is telling me he is town :
    -people, including PTB/Distorted wanted to turbo lynch him at EOD. I said multiple times that Efe was an easy lynch for scums and it's dumb to just lynch him by default.
    -You can't know that but I am town, scums too know that I am town, which mean in a lynch train against me, it's easier for scums to just lynch me. BUT Efe is the only one who actually voted someone else.
    In my opinion and because I know that I am town and scums can easily lynch me, that's a huge things for me, I am gonna townread him.

XoXo Efe

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have read some posts and aside from the 99% shitposting I find it weird that PTB said "(plz note sarcasm/first half of day 1 shit posting is not me actually scum reading you.) "

I feel like he would normally don't give a fuck and not even mention it? Going to make me a sandwich.
    Ok that's about gyrlander, but I think it's interesting to notice that his first very post was about...PTB.

Distorted quiet near EoD is strange but then again knowing that he's the most competent player to exploit the EoD him not being there is NAI
    +town points

I will hammer anyone going at L-1, by the way. But i'd prefer a Hybrid lynch
    at that time, you wanted to lynch hybrid, what about now?

Don't vote efekannn02 lynching a town is stupid in this setup
    Could you not get Efekannn lynched only because it's an easy train?
    At least we was agreed together about that.

Scummy : Hybrid, Stealthbomber, Amiirus (note that they don't share an aligment).
    Neutral : Distorted, David, Lenneth (on scummy side)
    Town : Efe, PTB, Blink

Also, putting oneself in a list of reads is HIGHLY "I'm so town"
    Two of the scummy dudes...was actualy towns. And PTB/Distorted was town/neutral?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It’s funny coming from the guy who won’t vote until it’s time to hammer. I bet if your teammate is up there you’ll just conveniently go afk
    She was not that wrong about that, you only wanted to hammer, which allow you to just wait and see/afk if the people going to be lynched is in your team.

I'll still shoot Hybrid tho
    You still want to shot Hybrid.

Actualy I would like to put you in the townlist, because you didn't want to vote Efe (compared to Distorted/PTB) and you want to lynch hybrid (I will tell more about that just after)
    Still, I would like you to answer at my question about David.

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Where did you find those answer? In a scum chat? Lol im joking...
    Lol stop being a sheepsaysmeep and check scumchat i sent nudes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    He actually did post nudes to the scum chat GET HIM
    Let's just load the scumchat with nudes all game. we will put 1-2 posts between nudes so people have to stop on each nude to read.
    ok, the fact this game in 2 posts is what pings me here. First post could be scum trying to easy lynch, taking a bait - and he instantly raelized it after he did that and posted the second post to cover it as a sarcasm remark. I think this is damage control/backtracking.
    Alignment hunting is crucial in this setup, getting a solo scum read wont do much at all because then they shoot someone, and we start over. but it does give us a chance to have the "factional" kill on days of mis-lynch. It really is deadly and we will need to be vocal near EoD about lynches and "if they flip scum, if they flip town" ect ect.

Also @Marshmallow Marshall Can people choose not to shoot?

I would recommend that EVERYONE uses that shot, but this now puts into a potentially big issue of if people are not keeping up on the game @Efekannn02 , and get lynched and have no idea who to shoot and decide to random it.
    Now that I know Distorted and PTB was scums, that make sense why distorted revealed PTB's plan, it was to make the fight between aamirus/ptb stopped. Distorted wanted to stop PTB from being in the spotlight.
    By the way, At the same moment, blink is making jokes about the scumchat, I don't know why but that make me uneasy. And Spruance too.
    Distorted was mostly ignoring PTB but had some interactions with spruance and voted him.

Rip games dead
    -vote stealthbomber16
    because when hes town hes usually more helpfull but hes a nice guy
    You brushed over two things that I was going to comment on about how pressuring somebody is scum like...pressure voting people is all we have as town in no night set up. And exactly what distorted pointed out you you got a little aggravated that the intentions behind your IQs were drawn out yet you draw out what I'm trying to do when others probably don't realize it..
    -vote unvote
    i now townread distorted (rip) and slightly politely scum read PTB
    stealth was town and blink unvote when I voted with him on stealth, I guess it's a sign than he is more town than scums. (you know when I was being a bit..'aggressive'? )

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Alright then, L-2. Guess I'll be here for the next two hours then.

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, aamirus, blinkskater, PowersThatBe

Efekannn02 (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Spruance

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

For reference.
    Stealth was town, it's interesting to see Distorted and PTB had their votes on hum, aamirus was town, what does that mean about blink?

Distorted: My strongest town read at the moment, agreed with points of mine without me saying them, and we share similar thoughts.
    Aamirus: I'm getting good vibes from her, it seems like she's playing IMO like a townie, and I agreed with some of her points in the PTB case.
    Lenneth: Seem's to be engaging here and there in discussion in a somewhat argumentive way, which is nothing like the scum lenneth.
    TheGodDavid: This is just a gut town read atm, I really think we'll get more input from him after a lynch/shooting.

Hybrid: I think he would be acting as he is acting whether he rolled town or scum.
    Fielzanks: I honestly believe Gyr is busy IRL and couldn't contribute, so I will need more information on 1,000 IQ fielz ;)
    Spruance: Honestly have no clue here I would place at 51% town 49% scum atm.

SB16: I feel like he's more in your face and helpful as town, and with my behavior so far I don't understand how he town reads me(i understand he said gut read, and of all people i do get that) but in other games where he has been town IMO he would not be town reading me for my behavior.
    PTB: I feel like he is trying a bit to hard to seem towny, and am not sure why he is not calling me scum for not contributing much of anything and shit posting a bit, that doesn't add up in my mind. I kind of feel the same way about him and SB
    Efekannn02: Strong gut read that he is scum, somethings not clicking for me, maybe i just need to see him post more but I'd be ok with this lynch the most. (he claims he's going to shoot me but I don't believe he will.)
    So me and David was in your top town read, and now because aamirus thought we are scums, you are switching for lynching both of us?
    Did you forget that Efe was your top scum read?
    It's fun to see that Distorted was your top town read.

From distorted and blinks posts the last two pages I could see a distorted, blink, hybrid, David scum team. Or i could see a Fielz, PTB, SB, Lenneth team
    Since you are sheeping aamirus lead, what about this one? Apparently you are teamed with distorted
    And I am teamed with PTB AND SB (a town).

Also @blinkskater I do think it’s funny your play perfectly matches what you said you would do as scum. Was that supposed to be an Easter egg for us?
    :')

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    You always scum read me. Guess you didn’t mean what you said. :/ I gave you a pass today because there are bigger scum prospects. Also, you did this shit last game and I scum reAd you and it cost us the game. Trying to learn from past mistakes.

Anyhow - won’t be here for eod and nmw I’m getting shot or lynched
    -vote efekannn02

This was not a good game for someone as hated as me to play
    It's sad that you think that and had to go there.. so i politely still scumread ya m8
    Interaction between blink and PTB, if blink is scum, it can be a way to give up on PTB and look townish, or that can a town aligned signal.

I do not know if blink is more town or more scum, I didn't see anything who can lead me about his side.
    And I didn't see any interactions with Distorted, PTB or Aamirus/SB16 who could help me about that.

Fuck me. I guess that will mostly depend of his next interactions with me and other people.

14. ISO #964

It's mostly a post about PTB/Distorted interaction.

yes, but not top priority right now - we obviously have scum influence happenign due to no1 being able to get past L-3 other than PTB at the beginning, which i am starting to think that was an early bus to shift alignemtns as blink was saying.
    (he is talking about David, because someone asked him if he would lynch David)
    I think it was a way to avoid lynching David. Lynching David for Distorted could have been a good opportunity to avoid PTB being killed.

-vote spruance
    u just popped in >=O
    honestly I have powerstahtbe scumread so i wouldent mind a SB16 lynch because it clears them both out =P lol

@Spruance , SPEAK!!!!!
    why not spruance? =P u scumread people off low posts with no info yet leave him out?
    Distorted, giving a false excuse to not lynch David, but putting the spotlight on Spruance just after that.

He’s an afk . You’re just going after low hanging fruit
    or u can read my posts and see what im doing.
    There are bigger targets and you pick the one not around eod to defend himself that’s scum you may maye
    how about you read my posts
    Then Distorted/PTB kind of yelling at each other. That could be some messages like :
    -let's kill spruance to save you
    -If we both try to kill spruance, he will be safe later when we will be dead

and wtf, hybrid is still voting the host?

-vote hybrid
    w/e Hybrid once again ur turning into another policy lynch. if ur town, stop signing dude, seriously.
    Distorted trying to push Hybrid just before EOD.

-vote efekannn02

I have to go. I hope efe flips scum
    And PTB trying to lynch Efe

fking 7 minutes left, I would rather a lynch than no lynch or we have 48 hours of 0 information and the game potentially stalemating out.

-vote efekannn02
    make us proud efe!!
    Then Distorted do the same.

D2:

-vote hybrid

Works for me.
    -vote hybrid
    ayyy CHOOO CHOOO - calling this a policy lynch if anything... read my last post on hybrid, literally does this every game......
    PTB/Distorted agreeing early D2 that they will lynch Hybrid.

I am not sur what kind of information a lynch on hybrid will give us.
    I don't have the feeling some people actualy defend him or not...
    -vote Hybrid

At least, it's not a default lynch on Efe, people have actually reasons to lynch Hybrid, so go for it.
    What reasons have u seen btw?

and whom would u rather lynch?
    -vote unvote
    ?
    I think there is something highly interesting at this point !
    PTB/Distorted started a lynch on Hybryd, then I put hybrid at L-1 and Distorted instantly unvote.
    I can see a way where Distorted/PTB agreed in the scum chat to vote their friend (hybrid) but they didn't really expect people to follow it.

@Stealthbomber16 if you are town, I suggest hitting either fielzanks or spruance. Fielz is usually a very heavy player, havnt seen him yet really put effort into scumhunting. His slot was read scum when gyrlander was in it and he did some very, very cautious damage control and vanished when the votes were off him. Fielz would be my number 1 shot.

Spruance is more because of his lack of play / timing on showing up. he showed up right after EoD 1 when I started pushing at him, the attention is off and he vanished again. I seriously believe the scums are just sitting back.

aamirus I am still 65/35 on her being town. seems to be genuinely trying to hunt here. Still not a "first lynch" slot.

Blink would be doing a lot more crazy strategy right now if he was scum with a 24/7 chat. lol he has been waiting for something like that for awhile.

efe, I want to townread efe more, but his 2-3 troll posts sounded forced and he is playing more serious again, just like last game (which he was scum)

Lenneth, oddly enough is having a slighlty more aggressive but less posted game then any of his. he was a lone scum last game, but his town games he usually has pretty long posts.
    Notice than he is trying to give some advices at SB16 before lynching him, yet Hybrid is not even in his list.

Stealthbomber16 (6 [L-0]): Distorted, Spruance, PowersThatBe, aamirus, blinkskater, Hybrid
    Finaly, Distorted, PTB, Hybrid voting the same dude. Hybrid at that point was 'catching up', he had 16 pages to read but instantly voted against SB16, but I guess the scum chat is easier to read.
    (notice that I didn't vote SB16, same with Efe)

-vote spruance

think this is a good place to put it for now.
    Distorted starting to vote spruance, after asking SB16 to kill him.

About Hybrid :

I do find it interesting that @aamirus and @Hybrid are both quick to coordinate votes on me. Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.

So if you're town be careful, we only have 2 ML's before we lose.

Now it's possible that both aamirus and hybrid see me as a threat that can lead the town with my lengthy wall posts and can do attitude. So they're trying to undermine me early. I don't see a town benefit to what they're doing. Hence, they're not actually applying any pressure or really pushing me at all. They're laying on lame ass votes and giving non answers to questions. But that's fine, I'm gucci with it.

If lynched I'll just take one of them out and hope they're not town and cause a two towny downfall.

We have to remember its a 6 vote lynch with 4 mafia in play, so town have to be super careful with laying on lazy votes or policy lynch votes as it could cause a big fucking mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Trying to get everyone elses attention to somewhere else. Teaming me up with someone with wrong reason, I was not been coordinated with aamirus, instead I was just stating out my reads to people nothing more of it. And actually trying to seem to be like town's savior by stating out obvious facts that were already had been in the setup.

More scum points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    calling us bad to prove his point. *sigh*
    Because of these posts, I first wanted to think hybrid is town.
    PTB have been defending himself against both of them.
    Hybrid was a bit aggressive early in the game. But actualy far less than Aamirus, it could be just a scum buddying a town to protect himself, specialy since hybrid didn't really pressure PTB after that.

Conclusion about that :
    There is actualy nothing to read about Spruance during the entire game. It's mostly interesting because Distorted tried a few times to put the spotlight on Spruance instead of PTB.
    Distorted avoiding to lynch hybrid (unvote when he is at L-1) his a huge sign, same with the fact that Hybrid was not in the list of people SB16 should kill when he will be lynched.

15. ISO #965

Is it just me or is it next to impossible for town to win this
    I think to balance the game mafia shouldn't be able to shoot when lynched. Honestly town has no chance in this.
    There is nothing much to read about Spruance, but theses two posts give me the vibe that he is town and frustrated about the settings.
    Plus, as I said before, Distorted tried to put the spotlight on him a few times to save PTB.

I feel like he just doesn't know what to do and his confused.

16. ISO #966

Town
    Efekannn02
    Fielzanks

kind of Town
    Spruance
    blinkskater

nullread
    TheGodDavid

definitely not town
    Hybrid

I said just before why I think hybrid is scum. I think the real difficulty will be about finding the last scum.
    David was far more usefull last game I played with him, that feel odd that he is so useless this time.
    Spruance is mostly 'kind of town' because of Distorted's interaction with him. Not because Spruance is acting towny.
    I have no ideas who could be the last scum.

goddamnit, that took me really too much time !

17. ISO #967

Town
    Efekannn02
    Fielzanks

kind of Town
    Spruance
    blinkskater

nullread
    TheGodDavid

definitely not town
    Hybrid

I said just before why I think hybrid is scum. I think the real difficulty will be about finding the last scum.
    David was far more usefull last game I played with him, that feel odd that he is so useless this time.
    Spruance is mostly 'kind of town' because of Distorted's interaction with him. Not because Spruance is acting towny.
    I have no ideas who could be the last scum.

goddamnit, that took me really too much time !
    wrong color for hybrid !

18. ISO #968

Sorry lenneth your posts reveal nothing.. Some interactions between dead people and a very weak attempt to paint hybrid and i as somewhat scummy. Hybrid was pushed by ptb and distorted a lot day 1, the lynch was going to be efe or hybrid... If otb was not bussed day 1 there is no way in hell that scum would have tried to buss hybrid over ptb no way in hell... And im going to repost aamirus' post so you can be done with it. If you all seriously dont think im town then lynch me asap so i can take mafia lenneth with me

19. ISO #969

I guess after that initial discussion between him and I in the first few hours his biggest buddy the rest of the game was me. In that case I am fine with being lynched, I realize now with SB's death that as long as a town who is lynched shoots a mafia, a mislynch is no worse than a correct lynch!

Now assuming I am not PTB's buddy, then there are 2 main sources of information for me to look at: who defended PTB when he was being chased by me/tried to switch topics or end the hunt, and who began perpetuating the idea that I was PTB's buddy. One thing I noticed is that while I responded to this buddying notion earlier saying that I would still gladly lynch him but just didn't see the point of pushing him again after my train on him was derailed, he notably did NOT say anything about it (other than "<3 I'd lynch you too") as if he wanted me to be painted as his buddy. So that gets me thinking that having him buddy me was a scum-team coordinated plan.

People who posted whilst I was still chasing PTB at the start of game:
    Spruance - popped in and said some random shit and voted Lenneth - could have been trying to change the subject

SB16 - agreed with me on a lot of points and helped keep things going - rip

Blinkskater - popped in just to say he wanted to wait until after first lynch flip before really reading anybody - Wouldn't consider this as helping PTB at all

Distorted - popped in to suddenly reveal the value in PTBs amazing questions, which PTB himself quoted and added to right afterwards - Now, before PTB flipped scum this could have just been seen as "mediating" or trying to be helpful. In retrospect it can be seen as a strong defense of PTB because it both tried to show how amazingly helpful the questions were for the town and therefore how helpful PTB was, but it also tried to scum-paint me for ever daring to discredit them

Lenneth - popped in awhile after I got off and posted this -

This is a strong defense of PTB, saying he never cracked at all, that his questions are good for the town, and making me out to be scummy for pushing PTB

Lenneth goes on to further defend PTB against SB much later as well -

-------------------------------------------------------------------

People perpetuating the Aamirus and PTB were bussing each other and then buddying line of thought:

SB16 - ironically he seems to be the first one to suggest it and he was town... oops!

Distorted - makes this post right before the Lenneth post above -

Firstly, this is another defense of PTB, saying as scum he wouldn't get so worked up so easily. Secondly, the part in yellow is agreeing with SB16 about PTB and I bussing each other. Thirdly, the part in orange sets up the idea that I could be doing it as a scum play in a classic roundabout noncommittal distorted way.

TheGodDavid - makes this post not long after distorted -
    Spoiler : david post :

Which says literally nothing of note other than perpetuating the aamirus and PTB are bussing theory

and

That's a lot of posts about aamirus + PTB from david considering he only made 8 posts in over 60 hours.

PTB himself - Posts like this:
    Spoiler : ptb :

which was at EOD1 seemed like he was TRYING to establish me as his buddy

Spruance -
    But honestly I agree with him on that one.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Random note: in response to fielz saying he would shoot hybrid if lynched
    Spoiler : ptb 2 :

Fielz says soon after:
    Spoiler : fielz :

It's almost like his brain was half between posting in scumchat and half between posting in game chat

Other random note: Distorted posts this
    with 20 minutes left in D1 then votes Efe later lol.

PTB posts this randomly after asking me if he should vote Hybrid or David:

This with 15 min left in d1 then he goes offline. Then distorted votes efe with still 7 minutes left in D1

and then blink sums up why it is good for the scum team to push an efe lynch at EOD:
    Our hero @aamirus

20. ISO #970

about Efe :

There is almost nothing to read about Efe in the game, but this time (D2), he put the two scums in the town list ~~

Efe is always a null read but there is a few things who is telling me he is town :
    -people, including PTB/Distorted wanted to turbo lynch him at EOD. I said multiple times that Efe was an easy lynch for scums and it's dumb to just lynch him by default.
    -You can't know that but I am town, scums too know that I am town, which mean in a lynch train against me, it's easier for scums to just lynch me. BUT Efe is the only one who actually voted someone else.
    In my opinion and because I know that I am town and scums can easily lynch me, that's a huge things for me, I am gonna townread him.

XoXo Efe
    you realize the townreads from d2 were a joke and my actual scumreads right?

atleast youre the only one to realize that i am the only one voting and playing properly (i hope)
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #971

Sorry lenneth your posts reveal nothing.. Some interactions between dead people and a very weak attempt to paint hybrid and i as somewhat scummy. Hybrid was pushed by ptb and distorted a lot day 1, the lynch was going to be efe or hybrid... If otb was not bussed day 1 there is no way in hell that scum would have tried to buss hybrid over ptb no way in hell... And im going to repost aamirus' post so you can be done with it. If you all seriously dont think im town then lynch me asap so i can take mafia lenneth with me
    you know you fucked up when you scumread the greatest troll and scumhunter and townread the scums until the tides changed

atleast aamirus helped me greatly back there i had no good explanation how you guys were scum but i knew skwirl was scum considering how stupid they played
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #972

about Efe :

XoXo Efe
    and what if im actually a scum getting the comfirmed town status to win the game at game end?

and with comfirmed town i mean the comfirmed nullread that cant get policy lynched until the game end unless there is a scumread
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #973

Anyway Honest Troll Efekannn02 The Scumreader Here

My True Scumreads Were

Blinkskater: Supports Scums And Pushes Towns
    Hybrid: He Is Ignored By The Scums
    Distorted: Y'all Blind He Is Faking The Positive Gameplay Especially At The Gameend I Hope He Realized He Would Have Been My Shot Since D1
    I Actually Lied I Wasnt Going To Shoot Blink But I Expected You Guys To Lynch Blink If Distorted Turns Scum When I Shoot Him
    PTB: Because I Didnt Like How He Talked
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #974

Spruance Was Also A Small Scumread But I Actually IDC About Him So He Is Lucky(scumleaned nullread for him)

Lenneth Is Annoying And Sucks At Buddying Me In The Good Way (Comfirmed Town Points For Him)

Fielz Plays Scummy But Those Scumpoints Werent Enough To Be Comfirmed Scum (also scumleaned nullread for him because im lazy to read you 2)

Idc About David He Is Useless
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

Seriously dude? So do better than me and show me.
    Except wanting to lynch me because aamirus said so, what do you think?

27. ISO #977

and what if im actually a scum getting the comfirmed town status to win the game at game end?

and with comfirmed town i mean the comfirmed nullread that cant get policy lynched until the game end unless there is a scumread
    Well, it's not like I know who are scums and who are towns, but I have to take a side depending of what I can read.
    I think it's my first time townreading you since we are playing together.

28. ISO #978

I can't believe it, seriously, I put like 2 hours reading everything and trying to get some reads about the remaining people, and the only think you can say is : 'your posts reveal nothing'.
    You do realize that your townread me the whole game until aamirus said 'lenneth or david next'?
    That doesn't make sense at all.
    Still, David is quiet as fuck and I am your best lynch?

29. ISO #979

Well, it's not like I know who are scums and who are towns, but I have to take a side depending of what I can read.
    I think it's my first time townreading you since we are playing together.
    because i am the outsider that actually knows what is really going on with your people's argument on who scum is and what not
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #980

I can't believe it, seriously, I put like 2 hours reading everything and trying to get some reads about the remaining people, and the only think you can say is : 'your posts reveal nothing'.
    You do realize that your townread me the whole game until aamirus said 'lenneth or david next'?
    That doesn't make sense at all.
    Still, David is quiet as fuck and I am your best lynch?
    either call him out as scum or ignore him he is my scumread after all
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

Never said i was voting him, hes confirmed town in my eyes, ptb and distorted 2 confirmed scums wanted to lynch him day 1 lol
    Then when I put him at L-1, distorted instantly unvote him and start a lynch on Efe.
    Let's imagine I am scum with distorted and PTB, I had access to the scum chat, why in the world would like to put someone at L-1 who is town, since my scumbudy (distorted) obviously doesn't want it?

47. ISO #997

Then when I put him at L-1, distorted instantly unvote him and start a lynch on Efe.
    Let's imagine I am scum with distorted and PTB, I had access to the scum chat, why in the world would like to put someone at L-1 who is town, since my scumbudy (distorted) obviously doesn't want it?
    you know blink said i am scum so you guys stop voting him right?
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Because it looks good to take a potential lynching vote off of someone you know will flip town pretty basic stuff