christianbak: 1-S2-1-10309789
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: christianbak: 1-S2-1-10309789

Hi @christianbak ,

I've looked at your profile and can find no evidence that your account is not a free starter account. Please make sure to read through the details HERE for what we can see that will show its a paid account.
    If your account is a free starter account, you can have another player vouch for you. The instructions for that are included in the link above as well.

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

@christianbak, I'll vouch for you when I get home today

Which should happen in about an hour

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

You are correct that SC2Mafia is free to play in the SC2 arcade, and we maintain that it always will be. However, because Blizzard lets anyone create an infinite number of free accounts to access the arcade, the Mafia game is currently having a problem with hackers creating numerous free accounts and ruining all the games. This happens from time to time, and while we wait for them to get bored and go away, we unfortunately have to restrict mafia to paid SC2 accounts (because no one is going to keep buying the game just to spam and hack). Because we want people to play for free still, we allow those with free accounts to still play if someone else who is already a player vouches for them to show they don't have the intention of ruining games. We understand this is an inconvenience, but the alternative is that no one plays because of the hackers.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

I vouch for christianbak
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14