Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1377
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall here's your reason. Along with the fact that Distorted's meta is totally different this game, he usually trolls more as town, he was way more serious this game
    Not much lol, you can look at my signature...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1103

Dude he implied to me and blink that we're retarded twice. And he didn't scumread me for my posts ^^ you did, isn't that a bit suspicious to you?
    seriously, dont pull the shit that "my meta was different" after this game. I am going to post a wall of u contradicting urself at the end of this game to everything you have just said these last 2 pages. lol keep ur shit straight.

4. ISO #1104
    Ganelon

For fuck's sake
    -vote SuperJack

If it's not Distorted it sure as hell is SuperJack

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I can accept being wrong you mongoloid, but im not wrong here
    LOL didn't hear the "mongoloid" since a looong time...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    then pull the trigger. blame blink for this 1 - literally no1 can give a reason and ur just sheeping along. put ur vote on me and do it.

and dont pull the "you were scummy" after this hsit. your following along with blink having a hissy fit cuz i called his strategy stupid rofl how about you ask for some reasons other than "he is scum" AFTER I said his strategy is dumb. i mean go reread the posts from that argument. (u know, the same arugment when i asked u ur thoughts on u vanished?)
    Town cant vote without me im not changeing my vote, if you were town youd understand they have no choice

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108
    Ganelon

Wait. I need to reread the setup, I have an idea

9. ISO #1109

seriously, dont pull the shit that "my meta was different" after this game. I am going to post a wall of u contradicting urself at the end of this game to everything you have just said these last 2 pages. lol keep ur shit straight.
    Thats 100% town mag

10. ISO #1110

Dude he implied to me and blink that we're retarded twice. And he didn't scumread me for my posts ^^ you did, isn't that a bit suspicious to you?
    Yes it is, and the scumpainting I pointed out at start is too. But YOU'RE SCUMMY TOO!!!!! However, you just pointed out he didn't call you scum yet...
    -vote Distorted
    bye bye

11. ISO #1111

Town cant vote without me im not changeing my vote, if you were town youd understand they have no choice
    you mean the reason i tried yesterday to get this done? but u kept saying "we have plenty of time" then what happened? oh shit we had no time left because you sat there.

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

For fuck's sake
    -vote SuperJack

If it's not Distorted it sure as hell is SuperJack
    ???

14. ISO #1114

you mean the reason i tried yesterday to get this done? but u kept saying "we have plenty of time" then what happened? oh shit we had no time left because you sat there.
    No because everyone knew what I wanted for the longest time and their vote stayed where they were this argument is invalid

15. ISO #1115
    Ganelon

Who do you want to Lynch?

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes it is, and the scumpainting I pointed out at start is too. But YOU'RE SCUMMY TOO!!!!! However, you just pointed out he didn't call you scum yet...
    -vote Distorted
    bye bye
    i called mag scum yesterday when i was talkign with rumox do i need to start pulling the fking quotes here? lol its just like the mod, 1 night happens and the previous day is forgotten

17. ISO #1117

Distorted, magoroth convinced me =) you didn't push him yet which is obviously symptomaic of scum, because he did super scummy things that you didn't even point out.

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

i called mag scum yesterday when i was talkign with rumox do i need to start pulling the fking quotes here? lol its just like the mod, 1 night happens and the previous day is forgotten
    I meant at start of D2, you didn't notice his super scummy posts lol

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall , whose post count did you edit last night?

24. ISO #1124

I meant at start of D2, you didn't notice his super scummy posts lol
    I actually scumread Magoroth more than you :P but for once let blink be stubborn and follow him... You know, like the Great Leap Foward? Mao just didn't see the big cliff...

25. ISO #1125

@Marshmallow Marshall , whose post count did you edit last night?
    +5 to distorted lol

26. ISO #1126
    Ganelon

Before he's lynched we need to make sure I either have the lowest posts or more posts than a magoroth I'll let you guys decide that
    I refuse to have less posts than you, I will literally shitpost just so I won't die

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Before he's lynched we need to make sure I either have the lowest posts or more posts than a magoroth I'll let you guys decide that
    You can't have lowest posts, it's impossible: look at goatse. Post post post! @blinkskater

29. ISO #1129

I refuse to have less posts than you, I will literally shitpost just so I won't die
    Over the confirmed Town Lurker?

30. ISO #1130

I have to go now, my vote is on Distorted, have fun scums.

31. ISO #1131
    Ganelon

You can't have lowest posts, it's impossible: look at goatse. Post post post! @blinkskater
    You know what, I find it funny that Distorted had the second highest post count inn the game, whereas he's usually SHITPOSTER EXTRAORDINAIRE

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133
    Ganelon

Over the confirmed Town Lurker?
    If necessary I will do that, but I prefer to survive. If blink's in any danger I will obviously let him post more than me

34. ISO #1134

I actually scumread Magoroth more than you :P but for once let blink be stubborn and follow him... You know, like the Great Leap Foward? Mao just didn't see the big cliff...
    1 false lynch games over. this is the situation i wanted to avoid yesterday as well, which is why i was telling blink to follow up with his SJ lynch. Either way, if im lynched this games on blinks hands for pushing a lynch based off emotions. cant even tell u why he scum reads me except for standing up for SJ. but yet he wouldent lynch him either. its an ego based thing with him right now lol

Mag refused to vote SJ yesterday when me and blink were both pushing him to, yet no1 is commenting on that? just jumping on blinks turbo lynch - as i said, dont blame me for when game ends.

35. ISO #1135

You know what, I find it funny that Distorted had the second highest post count inn the game, whereas he's usually SHITPOSTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
    your retarded. look at all my last FM games, im top or second top poster in every single one rofl your creating shit that isnt there.

@blinkskater if your too hooked to even consider this shit i dunno what to say bruh.

36. ISO #1136
    Ganelon

1 false lynch games over. this is the situation i wanted to avoid yesterday as well, which is why i was telling blink to follow up with his SJ lynch. Either way, if im lynched this games on blinks hands for pushing a lynch based off emotions. cant even tell u why he scum reads me except for standing up for SJ. but yet he wouldent lynch him either. its an ego based thing with him right now lol

Mag refused to vote SJ yesterday when me and blink were both pushing him to, yet no1 is commenting on that? just jumping on blinks turbo lynch - as i said, dont blame me for when game ends.
    So you scum read me now? lmao, if it's not you it's literally SJ and Goatsecraft

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139
    Ganelon

Actually... hmm it seems to me...

-vote Goatseonthecupboard
    He just came in and let us have a fucking fight, and on the plus he's not voting ^^ @GoatseOntheCupboard I think you're scum, what's with that 'fake contribution' thing

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141
    Ganelon

blink is town reading me because he was scum last game and he knows how I play; Goatsecraft has no reason to town read me on the other hand, and he just assumed this was my town meta

42. ISO #1142
    Ganelon

why did u not vote superjack yesteday?
    I don't vote AFK people

43. ISO #1143

Actually... hmm it seems to me...

-vote Goatseonthecupboard
    He just came in and let us have a fucking fight, and on the plus he's not voting ^^ @GoatseOntheCupboard I think you're scum, what's with that 'fake contribution' thing
    dude, answer to the responses to ur own comments - once again u are just changing the fucking subject.

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147
    Ganelon

dude, answer to the responses to ur own comments - once again u are just changing the fucking subject.

Look, you have a number of possibilities here - if you're town, then the scum is one of the following:
    a)Goatsecraft
    b)SuperJack
    c)Me

I'm not scum ^^ Lynch either Goatsecraft or SuperJack, Goatsecraft tried to goad me even further into your Lynch

48. ISO #1148
    Ganelon

he was online wtf are u talking about afk he was online and signed in rofl

RUMOX WAS NOT - rumox had gone to bed hours earlier so he was AFK.

once again another idiotic contradiction
    OK, I should've said 'people who don't post'. Rumox had about 180 posts. OK who do you want to Lynch? And no I don't want to die.

49. ISO #1149

I don't vote AFK people
    @Marshmallow Marshall literally....read that sentence. his reason for not voting SJ. and he voted Rumox, who had gone to bed hours ealier and was not signed in, and SJ was signed in and posted 20 minutes before lol

Superjack even voted me with 10 minutes to go. Where is this he was AFK now coming from? a complete BS excuse

50. ISO #1150