S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK- - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK-

Okay, well this game is pretty much over.

We've got an inactive NumberTwo, an inactive Bird, an Efe acting like an idiot and spamming, and a hammering scv. To top it all off we're in mylo. So this is going just great. The only player with any sense to them is Sheep, and im forced to read him as town because everything else is just so disgusting.

Seriously, why the fuck was there a hammer with nearly 24hrs of gameplay still to go. What is it with you lot that youre all so obsessed with ending days early. You didnt even discuss your hammer You all just spoke fucking nonsense about shit that wasnt even relevant to the game and then ended the day. Where on earth is @Calix , i need her to come smack some sense into you lot.

I have no intention of voting any time soon. @Numbertwo you claimed vigi and that you were going to shoot, but you didnt. Whats your defense here.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Okay, well this game is pretty much over.

We've got an inactive NumberTwo, an inactive Bird, an Efe acting like an idiot and spamming, and a hammering scv. To top it all off we're in mylo. So this is going just great. The only player with any sense to them is Sheep, and im forced to read him as town because everything else is just so disgusting.

Seriously, why the fuck was there a hammer with nearly 24hrs of gameplay still to go. What is it with you lot that youre all so obsessed with ending days early. You didnt even discuss your hammer You all just spoke fucking nonsense about shit that wasnt even relevant to the game and then ended the day. Where on earth is @Calix , i need her to come smack some sense into you lot.

I have no intention of voting any time soon. @Numbertwo you claimed vigi and that you were going to shoot, but you didnt. Whats your defense here.
    Acting Like A Idiot? im the only one who speaks sense
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #256

He asked him to claim because hes at L1. That is how this works.
    When youre inevitably going to be lynched, you claim your role.
    When youre not going to be lynched, you dont claim your role.
    Starving the scum team of information is our only advantage. Revealing all roles allows them to maniuplate and kill town.
    starving the scum team for information is our only advantage?

thinking about it youre wrong... YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO STALL FOR TIME!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Wow, i was expecting some kind of gameplay to happen during the evening, but it seems its just as dead.

Im about to start a shift, but with bird hardclaiming sheriff, i counterclaim with town architect. I didnt perform a night action ln as i wasnt expecting the day to end so fucking early.

[vote]bird[/bird]
    Il iso this slot after work to drive the nail into the coffin, but there is no rook for a third tpr, so this slot is dead.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    -vote Efekann02

Witch result on this slot.

Hardclaiming sheriff.
    thats fake AF and im also evil citizen

AND THERE IS A COUNTERCLAIM FOR TPR SO GET DUNKED ONNNN

FINALLY PEOPLE STARTED TO CLAIM WE CAN FINALLY WIN THIS IF WE PLAY PROPERLY!!!!!!!

Im Proud Of The People Cooperating For Their Own Demise Im A GOOD LEADER

-vote bird
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

sheep is town just off them being pure as shit

iced Monopoly has been a townie shit the entire game as well

efe is unreadable as fuck due to their personality this game, and the amount he's been jesting is scummy

last scum b/t number two and scv

I don't have to read the thread to know any of this shit

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

are you stupid or are you scum
    You Just Wanted To Random Lynch Someone By HARDClaiming Sheriff But Then Got Counter Claimed!

And Then You Stopped Claiming Because You Knew That Didnt Work And Was L-1

This What You Are Doing Is Being A Scum Trying To Live And Mislynch Someone Else!
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Just Wanted To Random Lynch Someone By HARDClaiming Sheriff But Then Got Counter Claimed!

And Then You Stopped Claiming Because You Knew That Didnt Work And Was L-1

This What You Are Doing Is Being A Scum Trying To Live And Mislynch Someone Else!
    because I roll in and fakeclaim on a slot I flat out think is the scummiest in the game as town

I withdrew the claim because, no offense ice, the last price was stupid enough to cc a claim with little backing or investment

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

because I roll in and fakeclaim on a slot I flat out think is the scummiest in the game as town

I withdrew the claim because, no offense ice, the last price was stupid enough to cc a claim with little backing or investment
    if you were town you wouldnt done that youre scummy AF

i would had let it go if you said just claim BUT YOU SAID HARDCLAIM

TONE ON HARD YOURE LYING GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #279

fine time to do the same as you now

I ''HARD'' CLAIM SHERIFF BIRD IS WITCH!

PLEASE VOTE ME SO I CAN CANCEL MY CLAIM! AND SURVIVE TILL THE VERY LAST END!
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    ikr oh and also its 28th february here now

and since its 28th february here on germany....

IM SO HAPPY ITS MY BIRTHDAY! IM HAPPY SO TRUST ME FOR NO REASON AND GET BIRD!
    Hm, congratz
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

There is zero town rationale from fake claiming a tpr when theres only one tpr slot left and town is in mylo. You either flip red, or go down as a worse player than efe. Both are good outcomes
    Hm, that tpr claim came out of no where lmao.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

There is zero town rationale from fake claiming a tpr when theres only one tpr slot left and town is in mylo. You either flip red, or go down as a worse player than efe. Both are good outcomes
    I was banking on people not being dumb and outing

if you want to 1v1 about what optimal pr plays we can do that postgame without ego lynching me over bad plays

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post
    if there arent any counterclaims for tpr iced is clear

but ftr bird is still a good lynch; im not buying them being that confident on efe being scum to fake a guilty
    who's my scumbud

why is that weird considering efe has been lolcatting all game

you know this is a ml sheep

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Interesting turn of events. I dont see any point in ending the day early tho even if he is scum.

The witches have a architect role too, so we shuldn't be so quick to assume that iced is telling the truth. Efekann and iced could be the witches for all i know.
    have I missed something

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300