19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Soooooo There Are 8 Roles
    6 Towns And 2 Scums

2 Scums And 3 Towns Are Power Roles...

One Citizen Is Dead So There Are Only 2 Valid Citizen Claims Available In This Game

Light Yagami And The Terrible Lawyer Are Those

We Have 3 Power Towns Left And Those Can Be
    -Freakingless Who Claimed To Have Given MM A Gun
    -Huey The Weirdo Who Saw MM Visit Freakingless
    -MM Who Visited Someone

That Leaves Out Two People Now
    Me And Voss (Voss You Damn Troll You're Making My Job More Difficult )

My Role Is An Unfortunate Reveal Though Because I Already Have The Biggest Leads Of Them All

Im Assuming Freakingless And MM Arent On The Same Team Because Im Pretty Sure MM Is Too Stupid To Give His Scum Buddy A Fake Lead... Yet Freakingless Gave MM A Gun Which Is Even More Weirder
    Im Investigator And MM Is Bartender

Light Plays Like A Scum And Until Voss Claims Citizen I Cannot Harm Light In Anyway Right Now
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    6 Towns And 2 Scums

One Citizen Is Dead So There Are Only 2 Valid Citizen Claims Available In This Game

-MM Who Visited Someone

My Role Is An Unfortunate Reveal Though Because I Already Have The Biggest Leads Of Them All

Im Assuming Freakingless And MM Arent On The Same Team Because Im Pretty Sure MM Is Too Stupid To Give His Scum Buddy A Fake Lead... Yet Freakingless Gave MM A Gun Which Is Even More Weirder

Light Plays Like A Scum And Until Voss Claims Citizen I Cannot Harm Light In Anyway Right Now
    We Are 7 People Left
    If We Lynch Someone Then Its 6 And If MM Is Alive Then Its 4 On The Next Day(MM's Gun + Factional Kill)

If We Assume We Accidentally Lynched A Town And MM Is Town And Fails To Shoot The Scum Or Is Scum Then We Are Fd...

MM Is Either Town Or Scum But It Is Unlikely MM And Freakingless Are Both Scum Because Of MM Being A Terrible Maker Of Good Plans

We Have 3 Possibls Kills This Day And We Can Basically Extend Our Lifespan By One Day If We Policylynch MM
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #226

MM's Death Will Reveal Alot And If MM Gets Lynched And Flips Scum

Freakingless Gets The Comfirmed Town Badge Which Scares Me Because Im Scumreading Him By Behaviour Alone

Im Still A Nullread Because All Of You Know I Would Sacrifice A Scum To Get The Comfirmed Town Role

@Voss What Is Your Role? Im Angry And Have To Lead The Town
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #227

MM's Death Will Reveal Alot And If MM Gets Lynched And Flips Scum

Freakingless Gets The Comfirmed Town Badge Which Scares Me Because Im Scumreading Him By Behaviour Alone

Im Still A Nullread Because All Of You Know I Would Sacrifice A Scum To Get The Comfirmed Town Role

@Voss What Is Your Role? Im Angry And Have To Lead The Town
    If MM Is Town However....

May Lord Have Mercy On Us (I would still vote Freakingless though)
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #228

@Freakingless

I Hope You Give The Gun Someone Suitable Tonight

If MM Flips Scum You're Off The Hook By Logic Alone (but not by my insane dedication to my own reading)
    If MM Flips Town Then All My Eyes Are On You Regardless Of Whom You Give The Gun

Oh And Let Me Warn You For The Future...

DO NOT BUDDY WITH ME UNLESS YOU CAN COMFIRM YOURSELF AND DO NOT USE LOGIC ALONE TO GET ME ON YOUR SIDE WHEN THERE IS A VERY UNLIKELY POSSIBILITY AS COUNTERPART (example: me still distrusting you if MM flips scum because there is the possiblity MM gave his teammate a false nightfeedback)
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #229

Welp, I've been really busy yesterday, sorry lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    When Light is scum and put into a corner he dribbles on about nothing.

His content day one was stirring the pot and it worked to a good extent I think.

Your wording for your second question implies Light is your primary FoS and yet you're not voting him. Voss would likely be killed by somebody he explicitly pressured or by somebody wanting that to be inferred. That person in this situation is you or Light. You two cannot be on the same team from my point of view.
    We reacted to it, he didn't make us react to it. He just said very debatable things, which is nothing rare. As for voting against him, I do agree, but I think this is one of the few scenarios where a no-lynch might be profitable, since we're at MYLO.
    But before I roll down that road, I can't find a reason for us all to not claim our roles in order to create a process of elimination.

I'm a Citizen.
    I do agree with this logic in the circumstances. I hardclaim Gunsmith, and I gave you a gun you filthy heretic lol, the post was clear enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #230

Everyone Has To Vote MM Now And Those Who Doesnt Are Technically Gamethrowing Because We Cant Prove MM's Alignment And He Has A Gun And If He Shots A Town While We Lynch A Town Aswell Then Scum Has 2 vs 2 Majority

Lynch MM

It Comfirms Alot (damn I wish I was scum and did this to my scummate I would become the greatest genius of all time which I already am according to my indestructable ego)
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #231

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Welp, I've been really busy yesterday, sorry lol

We reacted to it, he didn't make us react to it. He just said very debatable things, which is nothing rare. As for voting against him, I do agree, but I think this is one of the few scenarios where a no-lynch might be profitable, since we're at MYLO.

I do agree with this logic in the circumstances. I hardclaim Gunsmith, and I gave you a gun you filthy heretic lol, the post was clear enough...
    Screw You FALSE CLAIMER!
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

MM: Bartender claiming Gunsmith (claims to have visited Freakingless and is comfirmed by Huey)
    Freakingless: Claims Gunsmith visiting MM
    Huey: Claiming Lookout having seen MM visit Freakingless
    Efekannn02: Investigator Having Seen MM As Bartender (GIVE ME A DRINK ALREADY FFS)
    Voss: Nullread (anti town) IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ANTI TOWN!
    Light Yagami and The Lawyer: The Only Citizen Claims

Summary: If Voss Claims A Power Role Then Yagami And Lawyer Are Comfirmed Town
    If Voss Claims Citizen Then There Is Only 1 Scum Between The Power Role Claims
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #234

6 Towns And 2 Scums

-MM Who Visited Someone

What the fuck? Frinckles claims to have given ME a gun? And I'm a bartender now? And Voss is dead, he ain't going to claim anything...

At this point, Efekannn02 is confirmed scum from my point of view. I still agree with a no-lynch, but there cannot be anything wrong with killing Efe either. @Frinckles I don't know about shooting Efe tonight, since scum bus driver or scum operator could ruin all of this; we should probably lynch him today/tomorrow instead.

-vote Efekannn02
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

What the fuck? Frinckles claims to have given ME a gun? And I'm a bartender now? And Voss is dead, he ain't going to claim anything...

At this point, Efekannn02 is confirmed scum from my point of view. I still agree with a no-lynch, but there cannot be anything wrong with killing Efe either. @Frinckles I don't know about shooting Efe tonight, since scum bus driver or scum operator could ruin all of this; we should probably lynch him today/tomorrow instead.

-vote Efekannn02
    GG MM Claims Scum

Dont Forget That I Called Him Out As Bartender First
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

-vote Efekannn02
    MM There Are Tons Of Choices To Avoid My Evilness

And You Choose "I Claim Scum"? Are You Stupid Or Something I Was Nullreading You Until That Post And I Thought Sheep Was Bad At FM
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

I lied about being a Citizen so Light is still okay tbh. I'm the gunsmith who gave MM a gun last night. idk why he visited me though.

MM are you a doctor or what?
    ...I recieved no gun last night.

TPR claims : Me, Frinckles, Efe, Huey

2 scums among the TPR claims
    Huey is the only one with legit feedback
    Frinckles did not give me any gun
    Efe has false investigator leads

Scum team : Efe - Frinckles
    Confirmed town by PoE of power roles : Huey
    Confirmed town by PoE of citizens, excluding the scenario where a dumb citizen claims TPR : Light_Yagami

...we can't wait to lynch. Frinckles has a gun, which means that Mafia can kill two people tonight.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

...I recieved no gun last night.

TPR claims : Me, Frinckles, Efe, Huey

2 scums among the TPR claims
    Huey is the only one with legit feedback
    Frinckles did not give me any gun
    Efe has false investigator leads

Scum team : Efe - Frinckles
    Confirmed town by PoE of power roles : Huey
    Confirmed town by PoE of citizens, excluding the scenario where a dumb citizen claims TPR : Light_Yagami

...we can't wait to lynch. Frinckles has a gun, which means that Mafia can kill two people tonight.
    DUDE TWO CITIZENS DIED AND THERE ARE TWO CITIZEN CLAIMS AND YOU THINK 2 OF THE POWER CLAIMS ARE SCUM!?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

DUDE TWO CITIZENS DIED AND THERE ARE TWO CITIZEN CLAIMS AND YOU THINK 2 OF THE POWER CLAIMS ARE SCUM!?
    there is only one citizen claim and it's Light

Unless you're magically a citizen now

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

@Marshmallow Marshall

Learn Reading
    Ew, I forgot about the Lawyer....

Efe is the voice of reason ;-;

It doesn't change much to it, though. 4 TPR claims, there are only 2 TPRs. The citizens are citizens.

50. ISO #250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.