Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 3753
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Yay, I was mislynched in the other game I was in, so I have time to play here more...! (not a serious yay lol)

Now to address this. @blinkskater Why in the world would Frinckles be Actress over any other scum role, really? That's REAAAALLLLYYYY weird.
    And as the maker of the setup, I can tell you that there is no reason for scum to have a night 0 chat. There was no night 0, already, it was a start-of-game timer (if the setup is what I think it is, don't go and say I'm TMI-ing here).

And if you don't believe me... @naz Was there a night 0?

Now, the most of the rest of the spoilered post also makes absolute sense. The thing I hate there is that blink's town game is not logical. His scum game is. As town, he just doesn't care about his image much (if at all), and he relies on meta and gut reads a lot.

One thing with the post that makes little sense, though, even disgarding blink's meta. How does lying on the Actress' actual abilities benefit to scum!blink in any way? Plus, he knows I know how it works, I'm literally the setup maker. Anyone else could ask the Host about it, and it'd just suck for him because it'd be an unwanted kind of spotlight on him.

Now, I can't really call Frinckles' post scumpainty, nor can I call it logically wrong, disregarding blink's meta. But I can call it incomplete. What's missing there is the intent. The scum intent. Such a pile of accusations that make sense, when applied on a scum, fit with a set of scum intents. There's nothing around there looking like a scum intent, it just looks like Blink's crazy style lol.

I can't say you're scum for this case, either; I actually believe it's towny and pro-town, even though I tend to fall for long and coherent cases... You also don't fit with the scum meta of that Saloon hidden game, in which we were scummates. Still keeping a little eye on you, but this gives you townpoints, even though I don't agree with its conclusion.
    I think that's around it @Frinckles
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3053

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Spoiler : cvote :
    Light_Yagami,DS,MarshmallowMarshall,Frinckles,Skip Day,rumox,Kenny,Magoroth,Stealthbomber16,
    What's up with the spammed votes Rumox lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

6. ISO #3056

Wtf is that lol

Unknown1234,Stealthbomber16,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,Hu eyTheLong,Mesk514,rumox,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,

Your case is bad (well, it is also inexistant on both mesk and myself lol), and you're pushing it as if it was iron hard. DENIED.
    Also here's more to Stealth's scumminess. Outside of me being an anti-vaxxer, I didn't do anything scummy on D1, honestly. Same for Mesk. His push on Mesk was bullshit and noone but me actually caught up on it.

7. ISO #3057

Huey is Actress confirmed by efe
    He can't be Actress, there are no cop claims, and at this point any cop who wouldn't have claimed is intentionally gamethrowing. Actress has to visit the role to fake being it.

8. ISO #3058

9. ISO #3059

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Anyone who says unknown is not town is wrong
    Moar! MOAAAR!!

10. ISO #3060

11. ISO #3061

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    it's called sarcasm nothing weird about that.

I do admit sb16 and unknowns interactions are strange tho, seems TVS ish to me, I don't think they'd open wolf like that day 1 so I don't think it's SVS, to weird to be TVT IMO

You don't think I'd interact with scummates day 1 like that? I feel like I would do that if I were scum.
    LOOOOOK.

12. ISO #3062

Look at all these scummers online. No wonder SB got pushed so low so fast
    I can put on invisible mode if you're that concerned about my upstairs computer having the thread open.

Do you mean you mean you want SB16 higher up or lower.. like scummier or townier.. Because it goes upwards.

13. ISO #3063

Gonna summarize my thoughts on the frinckles v blink controversy by saying frinckles is defo town and blink is null leaning town? I can’t believe a scum would make a post like that and as much as I like the good ol Freudian slip thought process, I have done similar things as town in the past. There was an FM where I called someone literally every single neutral role and he was a jester turned cult by the end. I don’t like the contents of blinks post but I’m also not sure that it really paints him as scum, if you catch my drift.

Yay, I was mislynched in the other game I was in, so I have time to play here more...! (not a serious yay lol)

Now to address this. @blinkskater Why in the world would Frinckles be Actress over any other scum role, really? That's REAAAALLLLYYYY weird.
    And as the maker of the setup, I can tell you that there is no reason for scum to have a night 0 chat. There was no night 0, already, it was a start-of-game timer (if the setup is what I think it is, don't go and say I'm TMI-ing here).

And if you don't believe me... @naz Was there a night 0?

Now, the most of the rest of the spoilered post also makes absolute sense. The thing I hate there is that blink's town game is not logical. His scum game is. As town, he just doesn't care about his image much (if at all), and he relies on meta and gut reads a lot.

One thing with the post that makes little sense, though, even disgarding blink's meta. How does lying on the Actress' actual abilities benefit to scum!blink in any way? Plus, he knows I know how it works, I'm literally the setup maker. Anyone else could ask the Host about it, and it'd just suck for him because it'd be an unwanted kind of spotlight on him.

Now, I can't really call Frinckles' post scumpainty, nor can I call it logically wrong, disregarding blink's meta. But I can call it incomplete. What's missing there is the intent. The scum intent. Such a pile of accusations that make sense, when applied on a scum, fit with a set of scum intents. There's nothing around there looking like a scum intent, it just looks like Blink's crazy style lol.

I can't say you're scum for this case, either; I actually believe it's towny and pro-town, even though I tend to fall for long and coherent cases... You also don't fit with the scum meta of that Saloon hidden game, in which we were scummates. Still keeping a little eye on you, but this gives you townpoints, even though I don't agree with its conclusion.
    Here's a bit of the TvT sheeping part

14. ISO #3064

So what role is Kenny?
    Something Mafia that is not GF, because Huey found him as susp.

But his official claim is Tracker, of course.

15. ISO #3065

You're next I'm taking care of the center of attention first, and it happens to be Frinckles - Blink. Don't be jealous, I'm going to ISO you soon (actually right now, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish before having to go).

But yes, not having actual scumreads bothers me...
    Also, THIS POST, the #797, is where I started ISOing Unknown and seeing his really crap contribution. He was never able to refute my accusations correctly, and ended up accusing Blink of being scummy for the reason that came down to: being scum.

I guess I can't voluntarily project my own alignment hard enough to convince the reprobate minds cough @Magoroth cough, but that is just LOGIC and genuine scum hunting. I know I'm biased because I know I'm town, but I think I've been fairly townie...

16. ISO #3066

Kenny, I hereby convict you of the heinous crime of not being towny, of having a scummy slot, and of being the liar in the TPR claims.

17. ISO #3067

And now that I'm here, you all go silent?

FIGHT ME
    I WANT TO PROVE MY MIGHT AND MY TOWNNESS

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

21. ISO #3071

Do I wanna submit to a world where Unknown correctly called out Magoroth's visit as scum, or stick to my gut reads

yo rumox what are you even talking about fam.

I get that the day has been slow and derpy but you haven't contributed much content wise, outside of a vote.

If you don't plan to, no worries.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. ISO #3072

To Rumox.

This. This seems pro-town, but then, reading the ISO, it was never pursued.

That was never pursued either. There's a lot of "pro-town starts", but no real pushing of a line of thoughts, no consistent thoughts and reads to push. Just points being made that can look towny when took separately because you'd expect more thoughts to come, but they don't come and then the thread advances, and it buries the posts and just gives Unknown free towncred.

I could see that be a scum strategy. It's obviously not a BIG thing, but for D1, I think it's relevant enough for me to do
    -vote Unknown1234
    and to keep him as my 2nd vote. Might put him as first vote, depends of reaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The first post you quoted was actually pursued after having said it, just not to rumox. I commented on the fact that you were defending rumox only AFTER he actually commented on my post. It was scummy considering you had taken no interest into the post until someone else had brought upon the idea of it being suspicious. Not because you weren't around, since you were online during that time period.

This is the second time I asked this question, and I remember pinging Stealth about it after he had never asked me about it. Stealth addressed this point afterwards, and I felt no reason to push it afterwards once I understood how the voting system actually worked. I don't scum-read Stealth at this point in this game.
    Ummm no, it wasn't pursued lol, what comes next in the ISO is "Why are you defending the soft-claim" and then a bunch of vote testing that comes much later. Why do you lie on that point o.O did you expect me to just answer to your counterpush and not doublecheck if you were lying...?

And 2nd paragraph, okay, but that comes down to what I accused you of doing earlier, though. Can't really say it's strong content, even though it LOOKS useful.
    If you think that was the intention then you are really grasping at straws to try to make me look bad. I admit that I never made that post (which for some reason I thought I had) but that was my thoughts as of why I mentioned you commenting on my vote afterwards. The vote was meant to progress discussion away from meta/soft claiming, which ended up creating discussion regardless.

Once again, you choose to justify your read on blinkskater using Meta. Nobody in this game has said that blinkskaters actions are pro-town, just that "This is something blinkskater would do as town".

In my last game playing on this site (and blinkskater was town) he had focused more on tunnel pushing people than he had on his town core. He did have a town-core, but it wasn't through the same ways that he has this game including buddying people extensively without reason to do so. So if that's how you think blinkskaters meta is, I'm going to disagree with you there.
    I did say that he was doing that as town, and OBVIOUSLY THAT MAKING A TOWN CORE IS PRO-TOWN. It's a well-known playstyle lol.
    The Rumox defense makes little sense if they are scummates, because at the point where Rumox is, he'd just bus him, I think. And trying to pocket someone who's likely to die is just not worth the risk.
    Then you say that it's not his meta, that he tunnels... excuse me, but I think I know his meta better than you do as you said yourself earlier (I can get the quote if you want me to), you haven't played here since June and don't know anyone's meta. My conclusion on the Blink point here is the following :

As for the "grasping at straws"... uh no, not really, you just said yourself that in fact you hadn't made the post... that's not a straw, that just confirms my accusation is valid. Doesn't confirm that it makes you 100% scum by itself, that's true, but it does confirm that you aren't pursuing stuff even though you said you did.

Also. @Magoroth @blinkskater @rumox @Light_Yagami @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 GET ME OFF THE 1ST POSITION LYNCH. There is absolutely no reason for me to be there. Playing like I am right now, pushing at people who aren't being pushed, and not really caring about my image until, well, right now (caring about not being hanged isn't the same thing lol) is NOT scummy. And don't lynch Blink either.

Unknown1234,Efekannn02,DS,Clank,HueyTheLong,Mesk51 4,rumox,Stealthbomber16,Magoroth,SkipDay,Frinckles ,Light_Yagami,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,

Fixed gif.
    I trust Blink, and I trust his reads when he puts that kind of read on someone when I think he's town. And I trust you invidually for your reaction to my flipflop on you, now.

Also, I'm known for being flip-floppy. Not to Mag's level ;) but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ill throw a distorted and actually trust you........ I will keel you post game if you're scum

but why unknown specifically
    also big fu why u diss me for flip-flopping mm
    ... Seriously? All my recent posts are about that or nearly, can't say I didn't make a case =P

Spoiler : The convo between me and Unknown; my case :

I think pretty much everything is said there. He seems useful, but he's not. And he's the 11th lynch priority in the consensus right now..........
    @Marshmallow Marshall why do you want Unk dead
    Deal ^^

See my recent post.

Mhmm, gotta agree I was a bit mean here, but I meant to imply that you can't vote me for flip-flopping. Saying that you wanted me hanged wasn't exactly nice, either, you know.
    Lol
    He's not pocketing my vote, I've actually been meaning to do this for some time, just wanted to do this d2 and not d1. but my thoughts have changed.
    How do you not see that making a "town core" is not pro-town if the person making the group is scum. The fact that blinkskater has put no time into even considering Efekannn02 and Light_Yagami's alignment outside of meta is exactly why I think he's trying to get people to vote with him. As for blinkskater bussing Rumox, I strongly disagree that if they were teammates he would flat out bus Rumox and leave him to die. In the event that he did, and that you end up being town, he already would have succeeded in saving rumox by convincing people to vote on you. So he is most likely scum with one of you, just haven't decided which.

I'm not going to argue with you about meta anymore. The reason I didn't focus on the vote was because I never thought it made you scummy enough to push for it. It was meant for me to give me something to start reading people, not to be pushed over. I already explained why I don't consider scumpainting people to be pro-town, so I'm not going to explain again why I didn't push you over something I didn't consider strong enough.
    I mean, I don't put much outside of meta to read Light and Efe. Both are really anti-Mafia (like anti-the-game). They don't play normally, they can't be read normally, and they are always objectively strange (to not say WEIIIIRD, heh blink? ) and scummy to some extent. But in this game, right now, because of meta, Light is town. I don't really agree on Efe meta part, though, but that's another story, and it doesn't make Blink scum for it.

Also, what you are saying about Blink is the following :

It would be pro-town if Blink was town.
    However, Blink is not town.
    Therefore, it is not pro-town.

Infering that what Blink did is not pro-town by that, you then conclude that :

Blink did not do anything pro-town.
    (Implied : Experienced/skilled people who don't do pro-town things are scum.)
    Therefore, Blink is scum.

The obvious issue with this is that you are using something to prove itself (that blink is not town). So your point against his town core strategy is : "It's scummy because he's scum"... which is, unless you were a Cop with a red check (which is impossible), absolutely crappy lol.
    pretty much. lol
    ^

That still revolves around the assumption that he's scum. That assumption is however not based on anything, which makes your point null and void.
    @Magoroth Remember the good old days... day one

Remember the good points we made, remember the accurate reads we had, remember the flowers-- ok not the flowers but still, REMEMBER!!!!

23. ISO #3073

I'd also be more receptive to you being Tracker MM if you tracked anyone else but SB
    Why? He was susp, and I was right to track him because he's actually scum lol.

and sorry for the big wall, I forgot to put it in a spoiler...

24. ISO #3074

25. ISO #3075

Stop talking nonsense I participated plenty to the discussion lol. If you want to secure your win as SK when it's my vote that matters you better stop.
    Who are you talking to right now? Because I'm the one posting, and I think you're town, so...

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

Frinkydink he keeps bullying me. Still waiting on the ISO he said he was going to do of me
    Oh lol. Well yeah, at this point I think he really wants to find mafia though so it's worth discussing with him anyway.

Frinckles, what are your general reads, btw?

28. ISO #3078

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    yo rumox what are you even talking about fam.

I get that the day has been slow and derpy but you haven't contributed much content wise, outside of a vote.

If you don't plan to, no worries.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    To elaborate on the first line,

Unknown claimed Tracker and saw Maggotroth visit Blinkskater night 1. Maggotroth confirmed this to being true.

So to believe MM is to believe that Unknown made a pretty solid scum play, maybe too solid to be believed.

29. ISO #3079

To elaborate on the first line,

Unknown claimed Tracker and saw Maggotroth visit Blinkskater night 1. Maggotroth confirmed this to being true.

So to believe MM is to believe that Unknown made a pretty solid scum play, maybe too solid to be believed.
    Then I fall back on, okay who in my eyes has been more town? I don't forget MM's down right bizarre flip read of me at the request of another player. To have someone as #1 prio lynch then #1 town read at the behest of someone else. GOOFY

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

Then I fall back on, okay who in my eyes has been more town? I don't forget MM's down right bizarre flip read of me at the request of another player. To have someone as #1 prio lynch then #1 town read at the behest of someone else. GOOFY
    Yeah, but it was right, wasn't it? Your reaction to it proved me right (at least it was going in the same direction I was going), and I hold Blink's townreads in very high regard when he makes them the way he did on you.

but yes, GOOFY lol

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

if you are skimming through the thread, stop and read this post it is important

alright im gonna go for the play which i think doesnt result in a 100% loss for me. things aren't looking so good for me right now. all 3 maf are still alive and if we mislynch yagami or mm then the game will instantly end in maf's favor unless im not roleblocked tonight but i think im going to be roleblocked tonight so i dont want to take that risk

i am the serial killer

not the mafia

not the godfather

not a citizen

serial killer

i killed blink n1 and huey n2. if death notes were allowed i would show you the source image of the death note i submitted n1 to prove it but they aren't allowed so i wont do it lol

mm is 100% mechanically confirmed tracker, he watched me visit huey last night

we need to lynch mafia today or town (and me) lose.

Kenny,Frinckles,rumox,Magoroth,DS,MarshmallowMarsh all,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

alternatively you can believe im not sk, lynch yagami and hope mafia doesnt roleblock me tonight now?

kenny has a 50% chance of being consort or framer/actress but based on his play i think he is actress and i am really open to suggestions about the remaining mafia members and who the consort is because that is the most important role to lynch right now

i have been scrambling all day trying to hint to you mm that i am not mafia and am in fact sk but you've been so fucking dense that you refuse to listen so here's the worst case scenario
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #3084

like i really dont know what the hell is going on anymore im almost certain its kenny but at the same time it could totally be MM

i want to hear both of your defenses @Marshmallow Marshall @Kenny
    why are you not mafia and why is the other one mafia
    you both have a tracker claim with a mechanical confirm

35. ISO #3085

36. ISO #3086

if you are skimming through the thread, stop and read this post it is important

alright im gonna go for the play which i think doesnt result in a 100% loss for me. things aren't looking so good for me right now. all 3 maf are still alive and if we mislynch yagami or mm then the game will instantly end in maf's favor unless im not roleblocked tonight but i think im going to be roleblocked tonight so i dont want to take that risk

i am the serial killer

not the mafia

not the godfather

not a citizen

serial killer

i killed blink n1 and huey n2. if death notes were allowed i would show you the source image of the death note i submitted n1 to prove it but they aren't allowed so i wont do it lol

mm is 100% mechanically confirmed tracker, he watched me visit huey last night

we need to lynch mafia today or town (and me) lose.

Kenny,Frinckles,rumox,Magoroth,DS,MarshmallowMarsh all,Light_Yagami,SkipDay,Stealthbomber16,

alternatively you can believe im not sk, lynch yagami and hope mafia doesnt roleblock me tonight now?

kenny has a 50% chance of being consort or framer/actress but based on his play i think he is actress and i am really open to suggestions about the remaining mafia members and who the consort is because that is the most important role to lynch right now

i have been scrambling all day trying to hint to you mm that i am not mafia and am in fact sk but you've been so fucking dense that you refuse to listen so here's the worst case scenario
    @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Frinckles
    @Efekannn02
    @Light_Yagami
    @DS.
    @Kenny
    @rumox

this is the most important post of the game

37. ISO #3087

38. ISO #3088
    Ganelon

What the fuck

39. ISO #3089
    Ganelon

Stealth the fuck is this xD

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091
    Ganelon

Why did you do this at 5AM
    now I’m definitely not sleeping tonight

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

45. ISO #3095
    Ganelon

Regardless of what happens, if I am alive (in a non-winnable position for town) I am voting in favour of SB. Smd Mafia
    If Kenny is scum you are literally also scum

46. ISO #3096

47. ISO #3097
    Ganelon

So then why is MM not his top scum anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48. ISO #3098
    Ganelon

Ugh I don’t know
    I hate you stealth