Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    FUCK SQUIRREL
    Wtf... Oh, just saying: don't bring clan wars on here. Especially because the clan war is over. We now live in harmony with squirrels. And if you can't accept that, we have to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2354

@Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall
    Alright seems i'm going to be town killed either today or tonight.
    I'm going to reveal:
    I am an Shitizen

now y'all vote me and let me test rachyl or hybrid
    -vote Tauntshaman
    Daykill doesn't kill arson, so we ain't doing it lol. And vote you? No shit. You're my main suspect, and claiming doesn't make you instantly town.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2355

-vote Tauntshaman
    Thou mayeth not vote for thyself.

6. ISO #2356

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wtf... Oh, just saying: don't bring clan wars on here. Especially because the clan war is over. We now live in harmony with squirrels. And if you can't accept that, we have to talk.
    Clan war? lol what's that never heard of...
    I'm new i only played for barely 2 months

7. ISO #2357

Clan war? lol what's that never heard of...
    I'm new i only played for barely 2 months
    Ayyy ok go in the Skwirl discord and ask about the CHOOOO-Skwirl war. Winner: everyone (imo).

8. ISO #2358

guest login or fuck off please
    I fear you're talking to a Google/Bing spider atm.

9. ISO #2359

So I read from page 30 to now and I'm going further back to read more since I need to have a clue on what happened so far. I doubt the arsonist would lay low and wait on a cult setup because of the cult members knowing who they are for sure, thus outting suspects.
    I also hardclaim Bodyguard and I went to visit Blinkskater last night as of pages 40-45 he seemed innocent. If he continues to deny the roleclaim out of fear when we'll get the confirmation that there's no more things in play he'll drift back into suspects however.
    Tauntshaman doesn't seem that suspicious to me because his tentatives to subtlety miserably failed. Gyrlander as of now seems to be the most suspicious of them all

10. ISO #2360

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    So I read from page 30 to now and I'm going further back to read more since I need to have a clue on what happened so far. I doubt the arsonist would lay low and wait on a cult setup because of the cult members knowing who they are for sure, thus outting suspects.
    I also hardclaim Bodyguard and I went to visit Blinkskater last night as of pages 40-45 he seemed innocent. If he continues to deny the roleclaim out of fear when we'll get the confirmation that there's no more things in play he'll drift back into suspects however.
    Tauntshaman doesn't seem that suspicious to me because his tentatives to subtlety miserably failed. Gyrlander as of now seems to be the most suspicious of them all
    Out of the posts you did, which amount to 3 or 4, you hardclaimed 3 times. Quite suspicious when you are suspected of being arson and have an easy cover role for it amirite? +scumpoints for stupidity.
    I also do not believe in MM.

11. ISO #2361

:
    Exactly, we DON'T LOSE HIM. Meaning it's much better to kill at night. Killing at day is stupid at this point, because you forgot to quote the part that says S.C. is immune to thing conversion at night... SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do we prefer a risky daykill or a safe nightkill? Plus, a daykill cuts off the information of the lynch. Now there are allegiancies. Don't forget that.

@Distorted I beg you not to daykill, with the setup re-read it makes no sense lol, that ability is quite retarded.
    forgot to put that in

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ... @Fielzanks did you do it??? DID YOU POISON THEM!? I mean if you did good job.. lol

But fess up if it was you!
    I would feel like a boss and like a crap if it was me! Instead I have a shit job with shit pay and it's a night shift as well. I can understand why SCV took vacations in a faraway place.

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

wait nvm

Drug Dealer (Mason Leader) - Sell pot to an Expedition Member at night, turning them into an Addict.
    @Gyrlander so good chance im dying tonight

@blinkskater do you claim doctor? if so visit me and have gyrlander recruit me.

That will literally confirm pretty much all the TPRs, except MM cant be confirmed. but dutes can watch him tonight and see who he visits to confirm him.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

Out of the posts you did, which amount to 3 or 4, you hardclaimed 3 times. Quite suspicious when you are suspected of being arson and have an easy cover role for it amirite? +scumpoints for stupidity.
    I also do not believe in MM.
    :

forgot to put that in
    You think we should have lost a townie? I noticed something: you're stating a lot of "facts" but not explaining much things. I don't really see what makes Blink look inno in the pages 40-45, I checked fast. You are just stating things as pure facts, and this does not look like you.

HOWEVER. I sincerely doubt Scv would hardclaim BG in early D1 as Arsonist, it's seriously WAY TOO BALLSY. Plus, I think that a playstyle change is normal for someone replacing VS someone playing the game from start to end. I'd however like to see the train of thoughts behind your posts, because what I see right now is IIOA, and it's not really helping town.

28. ISO #2378

So I think the best way to do this - if blink is doc have him heal me tonight while gyrlander recruits.

Then have Dutes check TauntShaman tonight

Then have blink heal dutes the next night.
    with a mason leader we can literally Lynch some1 today, and confirm 2 people each night and shoot some1.

So by the end of tonight we will have

Blink - me - gyrlander - dutes - noz - rachyl, all confirmed. and can just lynch/shoot hybrid/tauntshaman

next day the only non confirmed will be MM. so if game isnt over then its MM, but it should be over then.

29. ISO #2379

with a mason leader we can literally Lynch some1 today, and confirm 2 people each night and shoot some1.

So by the end of tonight we will have

Blink - me - gyrlander - dutes - noz - rachyl, all confirmed. and can just lynch/shoot hybrid/tauntshaman

next day the only non confirmed will be MM. so if game isnt over then its MM, but it should be over then.
    err fielz and MM would be the only non confirmed.

30. ISO #2380

@naz lurker
    Ay don't pull a dutes there lol

31. ISO #2381

@Marshmallow Marshall who should I shoot tonight.
    Tauntshaman IMO, but I am not 100% sure.

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

@Gyrlander so good chance im dying tonight

@blinkskater do you claim doctor? if so visit me and have gyrlander recruit me.

That will literally confirm pretty much all the TPRs, except MM cant be confirmed. but dutes can watch him tonight and see who he visits to confirm him.
    If you're SC I can't recruit you...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #2384

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey. I'm a Drug Dealer. Tried to convert MM N1 and Numbertwo N2. Both failed.
    Lol strange... two fails? Maybe you should convert a citizen who could confirm you tonight if we don't get a successful lynch.
    u tried recruiting MM? and it failed?

lol all 3 people visited MM - imagine if MM was MM and spreed on himself.
    B-b-b-but I am me! MM = MM!!!
    but, I think the only explanation then is he is Chemist.
    Nu, I'm just not citizen lol

35. ISO #2385

So I think the best way to do this - if blink is doc have him heal me tonight while gyrlander recruits.

Then have Dutes check TauntShaman tonight

Then have blink heal dutes the next night.
    Agreed.

36. ISO #2386

OK so what I think (if blink is doc)

1) we lynch @Hybrid
    2) @blinkskater heals me (if doc)
    3) @Gyrlander recruits me
    4) @Dutes checks @Rachyl for visits
    5) I shoot @Tauntshaman
    6) Marshmallow marshall and @Fielzanks visit no1 incase of poison to keep it easier on who to heal

This:
    - Eliminates Hybrid and Tauntshaman
    - Confirms me and Gyrlander as masons
    - Confirms Rachyl as visiting or not

then we are left with MM and Fielzanks as the only none confirmed town. It would be possible that Rachyl would NOT visit due to knowing being watched, but then we still have a huge lead and can just set up another plan of action tomorrow if needed.

Noz was confirmed and blink was confirmed by dutes.

37. ISO #2387

@Distorted should I visit a scumread tonight incase I'm poisoned? I'm utterly useless now.

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

OK so what I think (if blink is doc)

1) we lynch @Hybrid
    2) @blinkskater heals me (if doc)
    3) @Gyrlander recruits me
    5) I shoot @Tauntshaman
    6) Marshmallow marshall and @Fielzanks visit no1 incase of poison to keep it easier on who to heal

This:
    - Eliminates Hybrid and Tauntshaman
    - Confirms me and Gyrlander as masons

then we are left with MM and Fielzanks as the only none confirmed town. It would be possible that Rachyl would NOT visit due to knowing being watched, but then we still have a huge lead and can just set up another plan of action tomorrow if needed.

In this case, we can't really lose. But I don't know if blink is really Doctor. He started to suspect me, Dutes said he had visited me. I am not a Thing, so if he was Doctor he wouldn't suspect me. I don't know what he did to me lol. Maybe he's drug dealer? That'd be funny

42. ISO #2392

oh... recruit tauntshaman then and ill shoot fielz =P lol
    Shoot the BG?!!!!!!!!!!! I call meta on this: Scv would not pull that on D1.

43. ISO #2393

OK so what I think we should do:

1) we lynch @Hybrid
    2) @blinkskater heals @Dutes (if doc)
    3) @Gyrlander recruits @Tauntshaman
    5) I shoot @Fielzanks (sorry fielz)
    6) Marshmallow marshall visits whomever or whatever lol

This:
    - Eliminates Hybrid and Distorted
    - Confirms Tauntshaman and Gyrlander as masons

then we are left with MM as the only none confirmed town. It would be possible that Rachyl would NOT visit due to knowing being watched, but then we still have a huge lead and can just set up another plan of action tomorrow if needed.

44. ISO #2394

In this case, we can't really lose. But I don't know if blink is really Doctor. He started to suspect me, Dutes said he had visited me. I am not a Thing, so if he was Doctor he wouldn't suspect me. I don't know what he did to me lol. Maybe he's drug dealer? That'd be funny
    he already hinted to me he is NOT drug dealer - I think he was doc. maybe he visited u to CHECK you since doctor can check people for thing alignment.

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

but it literally leaves me and u as the ONLY unconfirmed people. and good chance im dying tonight.
    Why do you think you're dying tonight?

47. ISO #2397

Why do you think you're dying tonight?
    because I was not able to be converted, so the arson would probably poison me tonight. if i don't die then the only difference leaves me and u as unconfirmed - if i do die it leaves just you as unconfirmed.

It's just a suspicion. but hopefully we have a doc that can heal dutes since he right now is the most important player, and gyrlander. But Gyrlander was heavily suspected so I don't think he got doused.

48. ISO #2398

because I was not able to be converted, so the arson would probably poison me tonight. if i don't die then the only difference leaves me and u as unconfirmed - if i do die it leaves just you as unconfirmed.

It's just a suspicion. but hopefully we have a doc that can heal dutes since he right now is the most important player, and gyrlander. But Gyrlander was heavily suspected so I don't think he got doused.
    Mhmm. But with Tauntshaman's death I think the game ends pretty much anyway. However, if Blink is not doc, we'll have to review this plan.

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.