Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll ask Mag to give me permanent SC. This setup is overpowered to Thing as duck.
    I have the same opinion actualy, the only chances town have to win is if evils kill/convert each other and we lynch/kill at the same time a thing.
    Or if we are lucky D1 and we lynch the OT.
    Not electing a SC D1 screwed us I think...

Plus we can't actualy analyze the settings to see if people are lying or not. Everyone can be everything.
    Let's say we are lucky and sheriff (who is also doctor) find a thing tonight and another TPR give us a good lead tomorrow. How the fuck will we be able to kill them all before they convert another dude?
    It's almost we have to beg the survivalist to poison one of them and we lynch the other one.

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Am I the only one finding that list utterly incomplete and false on some points?
    It's about people voting and actualy saying who they are scumreading/townreading, I am not puting things like 'I have small vibes of him being town'.
    Plus for D2 until now, not a lot of people actually said their thought.
    I didn't put the 'comment' section because I will do it in my read lists ^^

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

Day ends at midnight. It's 7:47 PM atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Yeah i don't scumread BLink anymore.
    Me neither.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You know, if you are not happy about it or you don't like it, I can also keep it for myself.
    I just took like 20 min to do it, rereading everything from D2.
    Lol I just pointed it out, don't get offended for that... It's good to have your thoughts. I just felt that list was somewhat off.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813
    Rachyl

Okay sorry i was on the phone but im back. And you cant edit your posts. (well u can, your just not suppose to) so anyways how much time do we have left to vote someone up? just curious. I dont see a timer anywhere

14. ISO #1814

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Yeah at Blinkskaters one it says: Scumread by Dutes.
    Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Number2
    scumReadBy: MM
    townRead: hybrid, Distorted
    townReadby: Hybrid, Dutes
    nbpost:
    comment:

Where exactly?
    That mean BlinkSkater is actualy scumreading you when YOU are actualy townreading him.
    I dunno, maybe it is less clear that I was expecting?

15. ISO #1815

Lol I just pointed it out, don't get offended for that... It's good to have your thoughts. I just felt that list was somewhat off.
    Yep, D1 I put my thought into it but I thought it was better to make two differents posts about it.
    This one is just a list of facts, not my personnal opinions

16. ISO #1816

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay sorry i was on the phone but im back. And you cant edit your posts. (well u can, your just not suppose to) so anyways how much time do we have left to vote someone up? just curious. I dont see a timer anywhere
    4 hours.

17. ISO #1817

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Number2
    scumReadBy: MM
    townRead: hybrid, Distorted
    townReadby: Hybrid, Dutes
    nbpost:
    comment:

Where exactly?
    That mean BlinkSkater is actualy scumreading you when YOU are actualy townreading him.
    I dunno, maybe it is less clear that I was expecting?
    WTF. Dude im just out if it right now. Il log off.....

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819
    Rachyl

4 hours.
    Can you show me where the timer is? I dont see it. I tried looking at the timer on page 1 but it reads 0

20. ISO #1820

I'm waiting for the bus. How are you doing. I think I would kill N2.
    N2, like numbertwo or night two? And why are u saying that anyway lol

21. ISO #1821

Can you show me where the timer is? I dont see it. I tried looking at the timer on page 1 but it reads 0
    @magoroth could you please put the link to day 2 on the game opening post? ty <3

22. ISO #1822

Wtf. You had said that it was in 16 hours, now you EDITED YOUR POST (which is forbidden, dont do that), and changed it to 28.5, WHICH IS EVEN MORE FALSE. 4 hours 20 minutes. Lol. Why you lie on that...
    N2, like numbertwo or night two? And why are u saying that anyway lol
    Numbertwo.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1823

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nobody died.
    Day Two

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Hidden Human
    Original Thing
    Hidden Survivalist

@Hybrid - Windows
    @Lenneth
    @Distorted - MacReady
    @Gyrlander - Dr. Copper
    @blinkskater - Fuchs
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Palmer
    @Tauntshaman - Childs
    @Scvmurderer
    @Numbertwo
    @Rachyl - Dr. Connant
    @The Scum of Scum - Norris
    @Dutes

@Efekannn02 - Expedition Member

Link to setup: S-FM The Thing
    Link to Post Count: Post Count
    Day Two Discussion Phase

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]

You may now elect the station Commander.

7 votes to elect.

here

24. ISO #1824
    Rachyl

@MaGa roth please make sure the Timer is always displayed somewhere accurately. So that we always know how much time we have left. thanks.

25. ISO #1825

Numbertwo.
    id kill #2 ---> Reasoning: NON-EXISTANT

Please elaborate :P I'm not against it, but I want to know why you would kill him.

26. ISO #1826
    Rachyl

here
    uhm. that doesnt display the time, i dont see a timer on there anywhere.......

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828
    Rachyl

id kill #2 ---> Reasoning: NON-EXISTANT

Please elaborate :P I'm not against it, but I want to know why you would kill him.
    id like to know As well. Number Two seems very townish

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831
    Rachyl

wheres magaroth? i want the timer displayed

32. ISO #1832
    Ganelon

Timer:

You cannot post Countdown Timers

Till EoD. @Rachyl

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834
    Rachyl

He must like you Rachyl, if I were him I would have linked you D2 after calling you a little bitch.
    lmao. well i couldnt find the Timer thats why i asked for it

35. ISO #1835

@Distorted : one of my must townread, his is not participating enough D2 i think. He analized a lot the settings but didn't vote anyone or tell us anything about his thoughts (you can see my previous post for that).
    Still, I think he is just analysis everything to take the best decision. If he were evil, I think he would be more aggressive about killing someone (like an afk).

@Marshmallow Marshall : Didn't changed from D1, still one of the biggest townread. I can't really say why, it's mostly my feeling. Which is not really useful I know

@Hybrid : His afk/bullshit from D1 actualy make sense, but that could be a strategy to pass the first day (most difficult day for OT). But why is he townreading Noz?

@blinkskater : My biggest scumread D1 but that totaly changed D2, he is participating (and not trolling) and is actively pushing people (vote today : Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman)

@Dutes : I think he is town, he claimed tracker and blink confirmed his role.

@Rachyl : I still think he is townish, his way of playing is a bit odds (are you a thing? yes or no?) but I can understand it.

@Gyrlander : Except that she want to lynch Rachyl and Number2, it's difficult to read if she is townish or scum. She is maybe a bit more active/agressive than in the spirit game where she was neutral evil.

@Tauntshaman : He is still following the wave xD, not really hidding but he is not explaining anything too.

@Scvmurderer : I would like him to participate more, he is not trolling anymore but I can't say he is very usefull...

@Numbertwo : kind of scummy, the both games I was with him, he is/was not really participating and in the spirit game, he was evil. He is actualy the most scumread dude in the game (scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater, Hybrid, Dutes)

@Noz : He made 6 fucking post the whole day ! (and 2 was just empty), what the fuck can we read about him? From my short experience, people who are heavily lurking are evil. And don't forget scum of the scum have been replaced by him. It's possible that scum of the scum was afraid of being evil (for his first game?)

Generally, it's really difficult to guess who can be scum, between the afk people, the complicated settings, people who are really experimented and there is only one allegiance at this moment...
    The OT probably convert a very townish guy, so I am not sure my list of read is actualy useful.

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

@Distorted : one of my must townread, his is not participating enough D2 i think. He analized a lot the settings but didn't vote anyone or tell us anything about his thoughts (you can see my previous post for that).
    Still, I think he is just analysis everything to take the best decision. If he were evil, I think he would be more aggressive about killing someone (like an afk).

@Marshmallow Marshall : Didn't changed from D1, still one of the biggest townread. I can't really say why, it's mostly my feeling. Which is not really useful I know

@Hybrid : His afk/bullshit from D1 actualy make sense, but that could be a strategy to pass the first day (most difficult day for OT). But why is he townreading Noz?

@blinkskater : My biggest scumread D1 but that totaly changed D2, he is participating (and not trolling) and is actively pushing people (vote today : Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman)

@Dutes : I think he is town, he claimed tracker and blink confirmed his role.

@Rachyl : I still think he is townish, his way of playing is a bit odds (are you a thing? yes or no?) but I can understand it.

@Gyrlander : Except that she want to lynch Rachyl and Number2, it's difficult to read if she is townish or scum. She is maybe a bit more active/agressive than in the spirit game where she was neutral evil.

@Tauntshaman : He is still following the wave xD, not really hidding but he is not explaining anything too.

@Scvmurderer : I would like him to participate more, he is not trolling anymore but I can't say he is very usefull...

@Numbertwo : kind of scummy, the both games I was with him, he is/was not really participating and in the spirit game, he was evil. He is actualy the most scumread dude in the game (scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater, Hybrid, Dutes)

@Noz : He made 6 fucking post the whole day ! (and 2 was just empty), what the fuck can we read about him? From my short experience, people who are heavily lurking are evil. And don't forget scum of the scum have been replaced by him. It's possible that scum of the scum was afraid of being evil (for his first game?)

Generally, it's really difficult to guess who can be scum, between the afk people, the complicated settings, people who are really experimented and there is only one allegiance at this moment...
    The OT probably convert a very townish guy, so I am not sure my list of read is actualy useful.
    he townslipped, i mentioned it on my wallpsot
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

38. ISO #1838

uhm. that doesnt display the time, i dont see a timer on there anywhere.......
    Click the two triangles in a blue rectangle, its a link to the post. Also cant be here for long jsut chckin gin

39. ISO #1839

It is always made so the timer is in the Day Post you are in.

Also, there is a Day 2 link in the first post. So don't lie, MM bitxh
    There wasn't mag edited it lol
    id like to know As well. Number Two seems very townish
    ????? no he's not, I just want to know the reasoning behind. @Gyrlander elaborate on computer later lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I guarded MM last night
    Wtf scv... YOU WERE ACTUALYL BG??? ok ur susp but i got no time, i dont scumread you though but lol gotta go sorry

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841
    Rachyl

Whom should we focus on? We have a plethora of different people we can start investigating. Thoughts????

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok so lenneth you want me to confimr u then?
    hell, im for it. BG gamble on the TPRs - make it hard for the thing to choose making it a 1/3 chance of a failed conversion Lenneth can be NI the rest of the game too.

If by the off chance I hit a thing, I can also shoot the same night, which I will lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

44. ISO #1844

hell, im for it. BG gamble on the TPRs - make it hard for the thing to choose making it a 1/3 chance of a failed conversion Lenneth can be NI the rest of the game too.

If by the off chance I hit a thing, I can also shoot the same night, which I will lol
    If you kill a thing today, you can also kill tonight?

45. ISO #1845

Whom should we focus on? We have a plethora of different people we can start investigating. Thoughts????
    I think it's more about who we will kill today than invest, invest can do whatever they want (so evil can't count on that), but if we lose 2 or 3 towns today, it's probably over and the game will be about cult vs survivalist. And not about town.

46. ISO #1846
    Rachyl

I think it's more about who we will kill today than invest, invest can do whatever they want (so evil can't count on that), but if we lose 2 or 3 towns today, it's probably over and the game will be about cult vs survivalist. And not about town.
    Right, so its important that we nail the right person today. Because if we dont the Things are going to invade the town. Its a longshot. Anybody could be The Things right now. And if we lynch the wrong person that could be a very bad thing. (no pun intended of course)

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Right, so its important that we nail the right person today. Because if we dont the Things are going to invade the town. Its a longshot. Anybody could be The Things right now. And if we lynch the wrong person that could be a very bad thing. (no pun intended of course)
    My kill stops the lynch from happening. so I die confirming @Lenneth or he dies as a thing.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

My kill stops the lynch from happening. so I die confirming @Lenneth or he dies as a thing.
    Can attack someone at night. One charge per player. Has a global cool down period of 2 days, regardless of the number of SCs elected. If you are a Thing, you cannot target the Original Thing at night.

You can alternatively forfeit your night kill in exchange for the ability to target someone during the day. If they are a Thing/the Original Thing, they will die. Otherwise, you will die. This ability has the same cool down period as your night ability.

I can be wrong but I think it's on the same cooldown. Are you on drugs distorted? Or are you trying to see if I am afraid of being killed?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.