Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch? -SUPERJACK-

i would look for interactions later

you dont really have solid interactions actually

prolly just the rest of my scumreads

also mylo doesnt matter
    decent scum knows there's protective or smth else that stopped the kill last night and quickhammering has a high chance of being a loss
    God makes mistakes; some of you are proof

"You can read sheep?" - Maki Harukawa
    "would you like to try shoving it up my ass?" - Firebringer

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    and now here's a better question, sheep.

how does one fakeclaim, which there is a townie take on, cause you to discard all of your pushes and reads from D1, and now decide that the D1 lowposter is scum?
    you were already a scumread of mine.
    the fakeclaim essentially just makes no sense from a town standpoint and youre lockscum
    God makes mistakes; some of you are proof

"You can read sheep?" - Maki Harukawa
    "would you like to try shoving it up my ass?" - Firebringer

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by sheepsaysmeep View Post

also mylo doesnt matter
    decent scum knows there's protective or smth else that stopped the kill last night and quickhammering has a high chance of being a loss
    @this

uhhh

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

from an unbiased view you look much scummier than anyone else by far

dont call me blind - you fakeclaimed a guilty on someone in mylo and just retracted it after a counterclaim
    uhh I think it's physically impossible for me to claim a ti here as scum if I'm fishing for a tp

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

also mylo doesnt matter
    The witches both share a night chat and know each others identities. They do not have a factional night kill.
    figured it out

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    No kills last night.. What roles could the witches have?

Has anyone got any feedback or something?

They probably have an arsonist so we might be in a misslynch and lose situation.
    tmw you're not sure if it's a slip or someone actually reading the setup

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I was banking on people not being dumb and outing

if you want to 1v1 about what optimal pr plays we can do that postgame without ego lynching me over bad plays
    No counterclaim = we are forced to follow a sher claim with a red check on a player. high probability of mislynch. we are already in mylo. Bad outcome.
    Counterclaim = only remaining TPR is revealed. 1v1 ensues. Fakeclaiming as town = bad outcome. Fakeclaiming as scum = good outcome.

There is literally no reason a townie wouldve done what you did in the position that this game is in. It is very blatantly anti town behaviour.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    No counterclaim = we are forced to follow a sher claim with a red check on a player. high probability of mislynch. we are already in mylo. Bad outcome.
    Counterclaim = only remaining TPR is revealed. 1v1 ensues. Fakeclaiming as town = bad outcome. Fakeclaiming as scum = good outcome.

There is literally no reason a townie wouldve done what you did in the position that this game is in. It is very blatantly anti town behaviour.
    i was never planning to follow that claim through to a lynch

21. ISO #321

Setup spec.

Scum doesnt have a factional nightkill, they do have access to killing roles however.
    Town had a crier, and has an architect. No protectives and no investigatives.

It would be unlikely SJ would give Scum a killing role in this setup (host meta I know, but also that breaks balancing by a considerable margin)
    Somebody claimed earlier they were in an architect chat. I didnt get to submit an a target for architect due to early day end.

Scum has architect (earthbinder) as a role (assuming that person, numbertwo?, was telling the truth)
    ^ Reasonably compelling circumstance given town doesnt have any night submittable actions that could be blocked or redirected either, would stop tpr hard confirming themselves too.

Other scum role is judge, as witnessed by the anon voting/pm to host.

So scum team is telepath (judge) and earthbender (architect)
    next up, @SuperJack the anon voting shit that you posted earlier, did that have to be submitted the night prior, or can be activated at any time?

Will post more on this come SJs response.
    -unvote
    also voting is now useless as votes are required to be sent to host.
    [COLOR="#00FF00" @SuperJack Will the day end if:
    enough anon votes have been tallied against a player (like a regular lynch)
    or will the day end on timer, and the player with the most votes be lynched?
    or will the day end on timer, and only a player who has exceeded the required votes to lynch be lynched?[/COLOR]

22. ISO #322

@SuperJack Will the day end if:
    enough anon votes have been tallied against a player (like a regular lynch)
    or will the day end on timer, and the player with the most votes be lynched?
    or will the day end on timer, and only a player who has exceeded the required votes to lynch be lynched?

reposted for green

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

At this point, ive given up on bird. the CC play was ridiculous, but ive tunneled this shit and been wrong before. I vote we all move to lynch NumberTwo. I was actually expecting shit from him, and hes been pretty unhelpful all game. (yes this is meta, but honestly no better reads because everyone else is being unhelpful.)

Send your anon votes in to lynch numbertwo. kthx. Your votes can change even if youve already submitted. if two flips scum, i would be willing to bet scv is partner, but i want the lynch on numbertwo first.

29. ISO #329

At this point, ive given up on bird. the CC play was ridiculous, but ive tunneled this shit and been wrong before. I vote we all move to lynch NumberTwo. I was actually expecting shit from him, and hes been pretty unhelpful all game. (yes this is meta, but honestly no better reads because everyone else is being unhelpful.)

Send your anon votes in to lynch numbertwo. kthx. Your votes can change even if youve already submitted. if two flips scum, i would be willing to bet scv is partner, but i want the lynch on numbertwo first.
    lol. if me and scv are scums then i would have just hammered bird when i had the chance and win the game. I thought my role was pretty obvious when i fished for a witch visit when i claimed vigilante.

The only reason im not voting you right now is becouse no one has counterclaimed you.

Im sending in my vote to lynch bird for obvious reasons.

30. ISO #330

But you wouldnt have won. There is no night killing roles. So we're still good to go into tomorrow. You wouldve only made yourself look suspicious with that hammer, thus why you were so hesitant to vote and be on the train.

"only reason im not voting you is because no one has counterclaimed"
    So are you scum reading me, because saying that and doing nothing about it just looks like scum wanting to reactionary vote.
    Who are you scum reading besides bird.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

"only reason im not voting you is because no one has counterclaimed"
    So are you scum reading me, because saying that and doing nothing about it just looks like scum wanting to reactionary vote.
    Who are you scum reading besides bird.
    trying to cause a misslynch makes you seem scummy. but no one is counterclaiming you so i guess that makes you confirmed.

The other scum is Scv. i wanted him lynched yesterday.

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

thanks babe

I'd always prefer an scv lynch over number two the just because I think that is always scum

35. ISO #335

thanks babe

I'd always prefer an scv lynch over number two the just because I think that is always scum
    I'm never not scum
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

S-FM 246 Witch Which is Witch?

Day Three

No one died.

LINK TO SETUP

4 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Hidden Witch
    Hidden Witch

Hidden Witch Hunter
    Hidden Witch Hunter
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    @Iced_Monopoly
    @sheepsaysmeep
    @Scvmurderer
    @Efekannn02
    @Numbertwo
    @bird
    Hybrid -Newsboy [Or girl] (Crier)

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Thats seriously all you have to contribute?

Im at work at the moment, but whoever posted about being in a architect chat n1 needs to pipe up and tell us about that conversation that went down. Both parties do actually.
    Ima go back and see who it was
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Interesting turn of events. I dont see any point in ending the day early tho even if he is scum.

The witches have a architect role too, so we shuldn't be so quick to assume that iced is telling the truth. Efekann and iced could be the witches for all i know.
    First mention of it i can find

45. ISO #345

Thats seriously all you have to contribute?

Im at work at the moment, but whoever posted about being in a architect chat n1 needs to pipe up and tell us about that conversation that went down. Both parties do actually.
    I'm wondering if it was a fake claim

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350