S-FM 220: Empire - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 220: Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Okay, I don't have a good vibe for them so that's why I'm skeptical of reads that don't make sense to you.

Why did you choose not to read me is something that has peaked my interest.
    Because I simply didn't feel it was worth the cost of falling behind on the current discussion. Maybe when the kiddies have gone to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    You know, I think we might have enough votes for a SJ train while the SP one stalls. Unfortunately though, players today seem to have a trend of just disappearing once they start being suspected, and no one likes voting people who aren't here.
    Uh, it's 2am in England and SJ specifically said that he was going to sleep. What the hell were you thinking with this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

4. ISO #354

Matt you just said you wouldn't vote someone who isn't here, and so you decide to encourage switching the votes to someone going to sleep. Lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #355

Calix staph.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #356

Calix staph.
    That mind meld though. Town points to you.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Uh, it's 2am in England and SJ specifically said that he was going to sleep. What the hell were you thinking with this post?
    I'm saying it's annoying how people disappear right before their train or pressure would otherwise start. There's a fair chance he legitimately wanted to go to bed, but it's also possible he could have gone to bed any time within 30 minutes before or after he left and just decided that leaving when he did minimized his chances of dying.

Matt you just said you wouldn't vote someone who isn't here, and so you decide to encourage switching the votes to someone going to sleep. Lel.
    Oh, I would totally vote someone who isn't here right now. People only voting those who are present is more of a long-standing complaint I have because it encourages lurker scum and waiting until the last minute to decide our current trains of active people suck before switching to under-evaluated lynchbait.

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    @ika your vote is the only one that's still a RVS vote, you surely have an idea of where to place it by now.
    you say my vote is RVS but i have stated my vote was not RVS and innstead something i do regardless.

ill leave it where it is right now cus i want to talk to silverwolf more

@SilverWolf what do you think of RLVG idea of no lynching?

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

But to counter, when would anyone have seen a Jack train?

12. ISO #362

I'm saying it's annoying how people disappear right before their train or pressure would otherwise start. There's a fair chance he legitimately wanted to go to bed, but it's also possible he could have gone to bed any time within 30 minutes before or after he left and just decided that leaving when he did minimized his chances of dying.

Oh, I would totally vote someone who isn't here right now. People only voting those who are present is more of a long-standing complaint I have because it encourages lurker scum and waiting until the last minute to decide our current trains of active people suck before switching to under-evaluated lynchbait.
    You're reading too much into a "goodnight going to bed" post and the rest of your post feels too debate-orientated for my liking.

tl;dr: Bad post. Make better posts, please and thank you.

13. ISO #363

But to counter, when would anyone have seen a Jack train?
    I had just been talking about how he was strawing me, and others were picking up on it too. I think he can sense when people think he's full of shit.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

Okay.

I find it interesting that the guy who town-reads you is a town-read for you.

And that the majority of your scum-reads have scum-read you.

It's very poor play. Please up your standards.

I'd say that it's extremely scummy, but I still remember SP's awful town play in BFN so that's not necessarily true anymore
    Also :

Babysteps dear, still better than being an empty vessel, i presume ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

From the constant talking we just had, i feel like IKA and Deathworlds were too uninvolved for my liking.

19. ISO #369

You're reading too much into a "goodnight going to bed" post and the rest of your post feels too debate-orientated for my liking.

tl;dr: Bad post. Make better posts, please and thank you.
    lol I saw the nice Calix disappearing last page with Sino. :<

I was making a more general complaint about people disappearing, but I really don't accept that he just so happened to need to go to bed right at that moment. He had likely been needing to go to bed a while and chose that moment to do it because he had just made a quick flash of effort after people thought he was full of shit. He left because it was the most opportune time to leave in the general timeframe of bedtime.

I'm not calling him scum because of it; leaving to kill pressure helps keep anyone alive, and town needs to not get themselves lynched in order to not screw their own wincon. I scumread him because of his strawing me that reflects a lack of sincere scumhunting, and rather only a superficial reading with prods at supposed low-hanging fruit that actually weren't problematic.

But if you're going to suggest him leaving was purely innocent, I'm going to refute that. Him leaving when he did was tactical. Sure, he needed to leave, but he had some wiggle room on when to leave and chose the time that suited him best, being able to use the excuse of going to bed all the same.

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

From the constant talking we just had, i feel like IKA and Deathworlds were too uninvolved for my liking.
    I'm especially concerned about deathworlds, who has apparently been browsing this thread for some time.
    @deathworlds , do you have a megapost coming or something?

22. ISO #372

Dino is my strongest town read.

Dino is probably my least favourite right now and I've dislike 80% of his posts. Goodish place to start, but I'll continue reading.
    Dino is my favorite.

I simply don't see what's scummy in asking you why you would want a leader reveal d1, as i told you, it seems like a bad move altogether, the fact that Unknown doesn't seem to be thinking about that and already talks about a lynch on me, does look like he's only trying to get a ML off.

As for my refusal to see the virtue of the NK, i just don't see any world where the assassin will trust town and vice-versa.

Why were you thinking the assassin might leave the Empress in a death note when it would be the stupidest move they could make ?
    Totally agree with the portion in white. Unknown has had an attitude about shade throwing. Sino likewise talks about shade throwing, but in a self-righteous way.

Sacrificing a town and handing the night kill to scum in the process, how very towny.

While the assassin keeps the kill, he still may NK the Empress or the guard.
    This post overlooks the question, "Why would the assassin NK the Empress or the guard?"
    And is brutally honest and inquiring.

Unknown1234 is a scum read.

Unknown has been attacking Sino for buddying and picking at a slew of poor targets.
    This is some early shade dropping from Dino himself. I can't tell if he's just playing really badly as scum or trying to impress Calix by seeming helpful.

RLVG is town.

It's probably very hard to play innocent if you aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    So do we lynch, or do we like No Lynch every single day? I want the NK to be on our side.
    Yeah, me too. You get a town read.

deathworlds is a scum read.

His reasoning for voting is "trying" but it's so fake. That means he is being deceptive. That means he is bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    -vote RLVG

Lynch is a tool for town. We cannot rely on a neutral with a different win condition to do what we desire; chances are the neutral will pursue their own agenda anyhow. This whole post is troubling.
    This post is so simplistic, and used as basis for a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    fuck you.

-vote Sino

There's no reason someone should be at L-2 AN HOUR INTO THE GAME.
    This as well. What is it that should garner such a strong reaction?
    Two posts in and he swears at me.

Calix is a scum lean.

There's too much information from her to process, and our minds are so un-similar, I get wrong reads on her every game. Does that mean she is actually town??

WTF at this vote.

-vote unvote
    This post looks very fake.

Mostly gut '-'

MattZed is town.

MattZed gets points for strategizing.
    Those who come up with strategies act in a pro-town manner, and until they go against what they say, I believe they should be treated as town.

Spoiler : read list :
    RLVG town
    Silverwolf town
    Unknown1234 scum
    Calix scum?
    MattZed town
    Sino town
    ika ????
    Mesk scum (by default)
    SuperJack scum (defensive?)
    yzb scum (didn't notice him)

23. ISO #373

Why don't we just vote up Jack and almost hammer him (like last game) while he's gone. Him leaving to sleep is too opportunistic obviously.

24. ISO #374

I hate that reads list.

25. ISO #375

Also :

Babysteps dear, still better than being an empty vessel, i presume ?
    If you realise that your play is shit, then work on making it less shit instead of talking about it. Simple.

Agreed, mostly with DWs. He's claiming to be playing some game or whatnot but I dislike it greatly. ika has at least contributed.

lol I saw the nice Calix disappearing last page with Sino. :<

I was making a more general complaint about people disappearing, but I really don't accept that he just so happened to need to go to bed right at that moment. He had likely been needing to go to bed a while and chose that moment to do it because he had just made a quick flash of effort after people thought he was full of shit. He left because it was the most opportune time to leave in the general timeframe of bedtime.

I'm not calling him scum because of it; leaving to kill pressure helps keep anyone alive, and town needs to not get themselves lynched in order to not screw their own wincon. I scumread him because of his strawing me that reflects a lack of sincere scumhunting, and rather only a superficial reading with prods at supposed low-hanging fruit that actually weren't problematic.

But if you're going to suggest him leaving was purely innocent, I'm going to refute that. Him leaving when he did was tactical. Sure, he needed to leave, but he had some wiggle room on when to leave and chose the time that suited him best, being able to use the excuse of going to bed all the same.
    I'm going to be nice and not tear into this post.

This is a tl;dr of my thoughts:

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Why don't we just vote up Jack and almost hammer him (like last game) while he's gone. Him leaving to sleep is too opportunistic obviously.
    I didn't like him leaving, and it was opportunistic, but that's not why I'm scumreading. <_<

I hate that reads list.
    Can you say why?

28. ISO #378

Well, while SJ sleeps
    @SilverWolf How are you reading others ? You've mostly spoken about me this game.
    I've pointed out suspicion on you, Secondpassing, and MattZed in an earlier post and pointed out posts I don't like. I really don't like that you voted for 3 people that voted you, then called two of them town when they unvoted you and moved the pressure off you, while calling me scum for keeping my vote and pressure on you. This is super scummy behavior. I also don't like that you are not trying to really figure me out like I saw you do methodically in Nightless to everyone in the game with interactions and questions when you were town. I also don't like that you were using a scum game of mine in the past to say I called you town there for the same behavior you are displaying here. I mean, I was scum there FFS.

Secondpassing is very underwhelming. I have not seen any real scumhunting in his posts and most of them just make excuses to not do anything.

MattZed I felt was just posting a lot of posts that looked helpful and I thought calling for a PL off the bat was odd.

I'm gonna go try some ISO's now and re-read a few people.

29. ISO #379

That actually makes me need to leave.

30. ISO #380

You have claimed a flaw exists. You haven't said what it is, yet.

I'm waiting.
    The Original Pleb Leader will die. After that happens, we have nothing to offer.
    I think a better message would be:

Hi neutral, please don't kill us and we will not lynch you. You can win with us.

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

SW, where are your thoughts on RLVG? Your read for SP seems to suit RLVG more.

34. ISO #384

I'm going to be nice and not tear into this post.

This is a tl;dr of my thoughts:

I'm not denying that we've had way too much discussion about SJ leaving, which is probably mostly my fault.

But more to the point: What are your thoughts on SJ's attempted scumhunting?

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Where have I been uninvolved? I left at one point because of something but other then that I've been around here and there.

If you want me to comment on something directly let me know
    I encourage you to do some VCA for us. (Not right now, but you're free to do so.)
    Would like an opinion on Unknown1234.
    Would like an opinion on SuperJack.
    Do you think Silverwolf is town?

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Ok gotta go, everyone else I can get a better picture of in later days, but would lynch this player as of right now.

-vote Mesk514
    Is this a PL vote or do you have actual reasons here? I'm completely null on Mesk. Explain your read here in more detail please.

This looks like an easy place to put your vote where you aren't gonna make any waves.

38. ISO #388

I don't like SP's read on Unknown. It seems purely based on Unknown's read of Sino.

SP called me scum in BFN because I voted SP due to NU's read of him.

So he's kinda doing something that he considers a scum tell.

Implying that he's playing as he thinks scum would.

This isn't really a slip now that I think about it since it doesn't directly contradict himself but I find it tickles me funny anyhow.

Yes, I am using meta after criticising others for using it and it's not even good meta.

Suck it, Sino and RLVG

39. ISO #389

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Is this a PL vote or do you have actual reasons here? I'm completely null on Mesk. Explain your read here in more detail please.

This looks like an easy place to put your vote where you aren't gonna make any waves.
    It's a PL as of now. Or it could be a threat. I'd rather it be a threat.

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

Secondpassing is basically threatening Mesk for doing what he did.

42. ISO #392

Ok gotta go, everyone else I can get a better picture of in later days, but would lynch this player as of right now.

-vote Mesk514
    WTF, you explain how Unknown, myself, etc are scum and then vote for an unexplained scum read...?

Convenient that it's on one of the most inactive players.

I'm not denying that we've had way too much discussion about SJ leaving, which is probably mostly my fault.

But more to the point: What are your thoughts on SJ's attempted scumhunting?
    I haven't read them properly but I didn't see any glaring errors that would suggest a scum mindset. By that, I mean that I didn't go "WTF" at any of his posts on first glance like I have with Sino, SP, etc, and I can see a townie making those posts.

But your thoughts would be fine too.

43. ISO #393

Everybody read the SP wall post, because I disagreed with nearly everything about it and it's really broken.

44. ISO #394

I encourage you to do some VCA for us. (Not right now, but you're free to do so.)
    Would like an opinion on Unknown1234.
    Would like an opinion on SuperJack.
    Do you think Silverwolf is town?
    ive already told you VCA is shit and i will never fucking use it. the a stupid ass tool to basicly tryt o justify reads.

unknown i have as a small town lean becasue he seems more streamline here compared to spirits

superjack i would lynch becasue he has done jack shit

i have silverwolf as a town read right now but i wan tto talk to her more before i decide to set it in stone. she has a way of making it known by her posting and right now it looks town but i know better then to jsut look at that

45. ISO #395

@MattZed nah I'm just leaving the tab open, I've been reading, but most of what I want to say is the same thing over and over, lol.

@secondpassing , that reads list is pretty awful, trying to discredit me? You put someone at L-2 less than 2 hours after game started, I really don't want day one to end in a turbo lynch.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #396

My issue is, I don't see you actively trying to discuss with SW, yet you keep saying you are trying to.

47. ISO #397

Everybody read the SP wall post, because I disagreed with nearly everything about it and it's really broken.
    Unknown, why are you just asking for our input without giving specific input of your own? You've said you disagree with it, but you haven't said why.

For the record, the quoted posts of DW do make me worry a bit. May have to do some re-evaluation there.

48. ISO #398

Yeah, I really want to lynch SP right now. I know it's super-early, etc etc, but his posts are so bad. Soooo fucking bad.

He talks shit about some of the active players and then votes a lurker who won't give a shit. That's pretty scummy too, like he doesn't want to get in our faces and draw even more attention to himself.

49. ISO #399

Secondpassing is basically threatening Mesk for doing what he did.
    No? Threats on me were totally acceptable. People wanted activity, and people get mad when they don't see it.

My threat on Mesk is for her to be reasonable when playing. Her not reading my posts caused two of my mislynches and she went along with a "quick hammer" in a game that recently ended.
    I'm not smart, and not logical, but you can reason with me. Mesk is smart, but players who are unwilling to compromise/be persuaded are less than useful at times.

50. ISO #400

Dino is my strongest town read.

Dino is my favorite.

Totally agree with the portion in white. Unknown has had an attitude about shade throwing. Sino likewise talks about shade throwing, but in a self-righteous way.

This post overlooks the question, "Why would the assassin NK the Empress or the guard?"
    And is brutally honest and inquiring.

Unknown1234 is a scum read.

Unknown has been attacking Sino for buddying and picking at a slew of poor targets.

RLVG is town.

It's probably very hard to play innocent if you aren't.

Yeah, me too. You get a town read.

deathworlds is a scum read.

His reasoning for voting is "trying" but it's so fake. That means he is being deceptive. That means he is bad.

This post is so simplistic, and used as basis for a vote.

This as well. What is it that should garner such a strong reaction?
    Two posts in and he swears at me.

Calix is a scum lean.

There's too much information from her to process, and our minds are so un-similar, I get wrong reads on her every game. Does that mean she is actually town??

This post looks very fake.

Mostly gut '-'

MattZed is town.

MattZed gets points for strategizing.
    Those who come up with strategies act in a pro-town manner, and until they go against what they say, I believe they should be treated as town.

Spoiler : read list :
    RLVG town
    Silverwolf town
    Unknown1234 scum
    Calix scum?
    MattZed town
    Sino town
    ika ????
    Mesk scum (by default)
    SuperJack scum (defensive?)
    yzb scum (didn't notice him)
    You're basically scumreading Unknown for the reason i'm townreading him.

I also don't quite agree on the RLVG read, what he said was NAI to me cause he didn't know the setup.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino