S-FM 208: Black Flag Nightless - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 209: Black Flag Nightless

Standby for day's end.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #452

Day 2

Arrg, it's time for someone to walk the plank. Not everyone decided on a one person so I'll just go with the most hated one here,

SECONDPASSING! YOU TRAITOROUS SCALLYWAG. YOU BE WALKIN' THE PLANK.

*after he was overboard there was no evidence that he was involved with the traitors* (secondpassing was lynched, he was a citizen)

aye, maybe I best be leaving the decision to my crew.

*TheDarkestLight has sacrificed his ration of fruit to Kovath, curing him of scurvy, but at the cost of TheDarkestLight's health.* (Kovath has replaced TheDarkestLight)

Pirates Aboard (living players):
    1. Calix
    2. DarknessB
    3. Eggy
    4. Iced_Monopoly
    5. Mesk514
    6. Never Unlucky
    7. Sprunace
    8. TheDarkestLight Kovath
    9. Unknown1234

Pirates that have walked the plank (Dead players):
    1. secondpassing Citizen

Pirates with Scurvy (reserves):
    1. Kovath
    2. MattZed

There are two types of pirates you scallywags (role list):
    Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Wes be needing more than half the crew to decide on a swashbuckler to walk the plank. But we will make someone walk anyways if we can't decide. (5 votes to hammer. Or most votes by end of day)

One of you scallywags will be walking the plank when the sun is going down for 3 hours, 2 days from now (August 14, 4 PM, PDT)
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #453

[REDACTED]
    Last edited by deathworlds; August 12th, 2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: [REDACTED]
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    At the end of this day cycle there will be a 48 hour break period for people to relax and consolidate their thoughts. Mafia will be able to talk to each other during this time.
    Doesn't this go against the premise of the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

[REDACTED]
    Last edited by deathworlds; August 12th, 2016 at 04:49 PM.
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Another game is going on with 48 hour days, players may be exhausted, will have another 48 hour break period after 2 more day cycles.

If you want I can make it so mafia will be unable to communicate during that time, effectively putting the game on pause.
    Players who signed up for both games made a commitment to PLAY both games. Breaks should not be allocated for people who chose to make that decision.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Players who signed up for both games made a commitment to PLAY both games. Breaks should not be allocated for people who chose to make that decision.
    That makes sense.

No break will be initiated. Game will continue as a day-day cycle.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #460

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Just looking at the votes, Eggy has been rubbing me the wrong way, and I know I've said a few notes at this point, I can cover more of it when I'm free. However, I think it also bugs me that he's on Never Unluvky again. He claims he's not sheeping people but that is actually what he's doing. He's also using the same counter argument that Iced used against me. They are also both voting NU who I believe to be town. This feels suspucious to me, and I'm interested to how the rest will play out.
    lol please explain to me how I am sheeping???? I was THE FIRST person to say that Never Unlucky was scum. I dont understand where you are getting this from.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    lol please explain to me how I am sheeping???? I was THE FIRST person to say that Never Unlucky was scum. I dont understand where you are getting this from.
    How has your NU read changed given his recent posts and SP's flip? (if at all)

12. ISO #462

You were the first person to vote me, the second to say I was scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

13. ISO #463

I feel suspicious about Eggy. Even with acknowledgement, nobody seems to find his shifting of opinion to be sketchy at all and labels it "his meta"
    at this point I think i've playe more scum games than town games. its not my meta to change my mind easily for either scum or town so using a meta read this game wont be helpful. I dont see how changing my opinion is scummy though and I dont understand your town motivation in trying to make it seem like it is. I was not thinking clearly before and that is why I changed my mind after sobering up. nothing more to it.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I get kind of tired posting with you sometimes, I'm sure you feel the same way.
    For everyone elses benefit-

Eggy claimed he had started the Mesk and the Never Unlucky train in other posts. This is untrue because
    Mesk never had a train. Never Unlucky was first voted by me.

To claim that he had started the train , in my mind is so blatantly wrong that I think he simply overlooked who else was voting them.
    He would have paid more attention if he was scum.

Inconsistency =/= Scum
    uuuhhhh lol I agree that is why I town read you lol. but no actually its funny that you say that but I was the first person to vote NU that was my firsst pot on page 2. An RVS on NU but I was wrong about mesk you RVSd her first right before I voted NU. everyone else who voted NU voted after me thought go back and look. you voted calix and mesk.

15. ISO #465

You aren't playing like a town. The only reason I was hesitant on voting you was because I feel this could be similar to your town play and because I would rather vote Eggy. I'm not in a position to lead a lynch, especially given the time, and having a lynch is always better than no lynch. If I had to pick who I thought was scummier, my pick would be you.
    SO encouraging a mislynch instead of a no-lynch saying it is always better when there is no night kills so we can take as long as we want is beneficial to town how? please enlighten me? scum confirmed. I think we should lynch unknown tmrw unquestionably.

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    How has your NU read changed given his recent posts and SP's flip? (if at all)
    wow. This really pisses me off. Secondpassing was so clearly town who didnt know how to deal with pressure.... why did so many people get on his train?
    -vote Never Unluckky
    ill bet my left nut he is scum. then he tried to push tdl eod knowing the lynch would not go off so he could avoid responsibility for the mislynch... man such a terrible start to the game.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

But yea NU should be the obvious lynch for today. the only reason he was the leading train instead of NU in my mind is because scum all hoped on his train so their partner would not be lynched. only logical explanation I can think off. Atleast 2 of the people on SPs train are scum im sure.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

wow. This really pisses me off. Secondpassing was so clearly town who didnt know how to deal with pressure.... why did so many people get on his train?
    -vote Never Unluckky
    ill bet my left nut he is scum. then he tried to push tdl eod knowing the lynch would not go off so he could avoid responsibility for the mislynch... man such a terrible start to the game.
    "uuuhhhh lol I agree [the train on you] is why I town read you lol." (you being SP)

"SP was clearly town"

Legit. You also made no case on SP being town and no case on me being scum. You seem opportunistic.

If I kept my vote on TDL, he and SP would've been at L-3 and DW would've had to RNG the outcome of D1 lynch.
    SO encouraging a mislynch instead of a no-lynch saying it is always better when there is no night kills so we can take as long as we want is beneficial to town how? please enlighten me? scum confirmed. I think we should lynch unknown tmrw unquestionably.
    For the third time, there cannot be a no-lynch.
    But yea NU should be the obvious lynch for today. the only reason he was the leading train instead of NU in my mind is because scum all hoped on his train so their partner would not be lynched. only logical explanation I can think off. Atleast 2 of the people on SPs train are scum im sure.
    You're so fucking stupid. I literally cannot even.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Lynch NU then kovath. NU was throwing slight shade on tdl so that when he flips scum if he is lynched today we will doubt tdl is scum. atleast that is my take on this.
    Scum-reading =/= Throwing shade.

You outright assume that SP vs. NU was TvS, when it wasn't. It was TvT.

It's funny AF that you are defending SP NOW THAT HE'S LYNCHED and didn't defend him during the day of his lynch zzz. Honestly, you really can't defend SP for his lynch. That dude managed to scum-slipped multiple times as a town. zzz

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    "uuuhhhh lol I agree [the train on you] is why I town read you lol." (you being SP)

"SP was clearly town"

Legit. You also made no case on SP being town and no case on me being scum. You seem opportunistic.

If I kept my vote on TDL, he and SP would've been at L-3 and DW would've had to RNG the outcome of D1 lynch.

For the third time, there cannot be a no-lynch.
    You're so fucking stupid. I literally cannot even.
    Ok calix's slave good job lynching an obvious town member. you are either incredibly stupid town or scum. I don't think you are possibly that stupid so scum is the only option left.

25. ISO #475

Scum-reading =/= Throwing shade.

You outright assume that SP vs. NU was TvS, when it wasn't. It was TvT.

It's funny AF that you are defending SP NOW THAT HE'S LYNCHED and didn't defend him during the day of his lynch zzz. Honestly, you really can't defend SP for his lynch. That dude managed to scum-slipped multiple times as a town. zzz
    he was my strongest town read. I said multiple times that he was too stupid to be scum and that no scum would even think that way. I should not have had to defend him. he was obviously town. it was either TVT or TVS with you being the scum. nothing he did was scummy you only painted them as slips. That is why im sure you are scum now

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

pretty sure if we lynch you then unknown we win
    If you believe I was encouraging a miss lynch, please look back at my reasoning.

I'm back now for a bit, don't know how long I have.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #478

Eggy your definition of "obvious town" is not even valid. Your only argument for defending him is "scum wouldn't be that stupid to do this" which has been proven to be wrong by you quite a few times.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

29. ISO #479

If you believe I was encouraging a miss lynch, please look back at my reasoning.

I'm back now for a bit, don't know how long I have.
    you were doing exactly what scum does. you keep the leading train as one of your secondary targets so you can say exactly what you are saying now, and then "reluctantly vote them saying you cant push another train before EOD" so that you are not responsible for a mislynch. That is a classic scum move I was doing tht often in IC

30. ISO #480

I'm contemplating whether Eggy lining up Lynches is town or scum. Leaning scum.

31. ISO #481

NU had more reason than anyone on the SP train to maintain his vote there comfortably without fear of being called on intentionally driving a mislynch, and the fact that at the end he was willing to jeopardize that and question his read and flipping to TDL (if only for a brief time) is town cred in my books. I'm not playing the i-told-you-so game, but this is further reinforcing my earlier point of a TvT, and scum pushing on both trains yesterday. Between calix, tdl, unknown, eggy and mesk, i believe there to be 2 scum minimum, with the possibility of a third. Il be making better cases for this later today (real time)

Monopoly of the Iced variety

32. ISO #482

Eggy your definition of "obvious town" is not even valid. Your only argument for defending him is "scum wouldn't be that stupid to do this" which has been proven to be wrong by you quite a few times.
    I also knew that between him and NU one of them had to be scum and secondpassings train was waaay scummier and it is way more scummy to call things someone say slips when they are clearly just stupid mistakes.

33. ISO #483

you were doing exactly what scum does. you keep the leading train as one of your secondary targets so you can say exactly what you are saying now, and then "reluctantly vote them saying you cant push another train before EOD" so that you are not responsible for a mislynch. That is a classic scum move I was doing tht often in IC
    No, the difference is I actually had reasons behind my logic, and I'm not the one making excuses about how it wasn't my fault. On the other hand, you are using the "I didn't vote him so I'm innocent" which means nothing because if NU and SP were both town (which goes along with my NU town-read) then it would be easy enough for you to defend them in order for some town-cred.

34. ISO #484

he was my strongest town read. I said multiple times that he was too stupid to be scum and that no scum would even think that way. I should not have had to defend him. he was obviously town. it was either TVT or TVS with you being the scum. nothing he did was scummy you only painted them as slips. That is why im sure you are scum now
    Clearly he wasn't 'obviously town' if at least 6 of the 10 players scum-read him. Stop trying to get town credit for someone you didn't stand up for, dumbfuck.

"it was either TVT or TVS"... "That is why I'm sure you are scum now"
    Contradiction, add it to your HUGE collection.
    Ok calix's slave good job lynching an obvious town member. you are either incredibly stupid town or scum. I don't think you are possibly that stupid so scum is the only option left.
    I pushed for SP first. Calling me the Calix's slave/sheep is a blatant attempt at discrediting me.

Ouch, the guy whose IQ and age are the same number calls me dumb. Shit hurts.
    pretty sure if we lynch you then unknown we win
    Do I need to say that there are 3 scum?

You said the same thing about me and Mesk.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Not stupid if it works lol
    Pretty sure scum would say that if they knew who was town.

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    NU had more reason than anyone on the SP train to maintain his vote there comfortably without fear of being called on intentionally driving a mislynch, and the fact that at the end he was willing to jeopardize that and question his read and flipping to TDL (if only for a brief time) is town cred in my books. I'm not playing the i-told-you-so game, but this is further reinforcing my earlier point of a TvT, and scum pushing on both trains yesterday. Between calix, tdl, unknown, eggy and mesk, i believe there to be 2 scum minimum, with the possibility of a third. Il be making better cases for this later today (real time)
    I think Mesk and TDL are the scum.

Eggy's not 'obvious scum' as he usually is.

38. ISO #488

I'm contemplating whether Eggy lining up Lynches is town or scum. Leaning scum.
    Based off what? please explain? Do you think both trains all town? or that scum were in there? would it not make sense to assume the train the scum chose had to be for a reason? the most obvious one being that the other train is scum? One of those trains is now confirmed town so should that not make the other the most viable lynch for today?

39. ISO #489

NU, can I find your case on TDL? I can make my longer posts when I'm home tomorrow and after I've rested a bit and make sure I have no injuries.

40. ISO #490

I also knew that between him and NU one of them had to be scum and secondpassings train was waaay scummier and it is way more scummy to call things someone say slips when they are clearly just stupid mistakes.
    Contradicting yourself again.

You also said that my train was the scummy one before. Add that to your collection.

41. ISO #491

Based off what? please explain? Do you think both trains all town? or that scum were in there? would it not make sense to assume the train the scum chose had to be for a reason? the most obvious one being that the other train is scum? One of those trains is now confirmed town so should that not make the other the most viable lynch for today?
    I don't consider the close voting to be TvS, to me it's for obvious reasons. If it was TvS, the scum would definitely have more to say as one miss lynch is very costly. People didn't have a huge amount of input, and the votes were super close. I feel as if it was TvS there would have been one side that was hugely stacked, and I didn't really see that there. If you think all the scum wanted SP off to protect NU, why were the votes so close.

42. ISO #492

Clearly he wasn't 'obviously town' if at least 6 of the 10 players scum-read him. Stop trying to get town credit for someone you didn't stand up for, dumbfuck.

"it was either TVT or TVS"... "That is why I'm sure you are scum now"
    Contradiction, add it to your HUGE collection.

I pushed for SP first. Calling me the Calix's slave/sheep is a blatant attempt at discrediting me.

Ouch, the guy whose IQ and age are the same number calls me dumb. Shit hurts.

Do I need to say that there are 3 scum?

You said the same thing about me and Mesk.
    Do I need to say that we only need to lynch 2 to win? did you not read the setup? And no Im not refering to this game im talking about you as a person. You would cut ur own dick off if calix told you too. I was drunk when I said that. Now I am sober.

43. ISO #493

Scum were definitely in there, it's mathematically certain.

Scum didn't care which one of us was going to be lynched, both of us are town. In that sense, it makes Mesk even scummier of voting me with no points. It makes it seems like she voted the smarter of the two to have an easier time.
    NU, can I find your case on TDL? I can make my longer posts when I'm home tomorrow and after I've rested a bit and make sure I have no injuries.
    Will quote it in a bit.

44. ISO #494

I don't consider the close voting to be TvS, to me it's for obvious reasons. If it was TvS, the scum would definitely have more to say as one miss lynch is very costly. People didn't have a huge amount of input, and the votes were super close. I feel as if it was TvS there would have been one side that was hugely stacked, and I didn't really see that there. If you think all the scum wanted SP off to protect NU, why were the votes so close.
    This narrative also doesn't make sense because I scum-read TDL who was also on the SP train.

45. ISO #495

Do I need to say that we only need to lynch 2 to win? did you not read the setup? And no Im not refering to this game im talking about you as a person. You would cut ur own dick off if calix told you too. I was drunk when I said that. Now I am sober.
    Unless you are saying you are wanting NU dead based on personal reasons, then why make this comment?
    You don't always have to like how someone plays, but you will have to adjust to it if you want to be successful.

46. ISO #496

No, the difference is I actually had reasons behind my logic, and I'm not the one making excuses about how it wasn't my fault. On the other hand, you are using the "I didn't vote him so I'm innocent" which means nothing because if NU and SP were both town (which goes along with my NU town-read) then it would be easy enough for you to defend them in order for some town-cred.
    So if NU and simplejoy were both town and why do you think SP was lynched and NU wasnt? I never said I was innocent Im just extremely surpised that atleast one of the people who voted SP were town and couldnt recognize a fellow town.

47. ISO #497

So if NU and simplejoy were both town and why do you think SP was lynched and NU wasnt? I never said I was innocent Im just extremely surpised that atleast one of the people who voted SP were town and couldnt recognize a fellow town.
    SimpleJoy? You aren't saying your innocent? Honestly though, that train was the only train that made sense. I wasn't even certain on it, but if a lynch was going through I didn't like the other options.

48. ISO #498

Lmao guess I did forget to reset votes, I wonder if I can do it retroactively for future reference.

Votes have been reset.
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

god damnit there
    fucketh me in the ass