3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    @Iced_Monopoly

Does the town flip mean that purple wasn’t our killer, or that they were?

In retrospect, the flips are meaningless as they will always be town unless it's the SK being lynched. There is no way to determine if a player was murdered, or disguised, based on the graveyard table.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post

In retrospect, the flips are meaningless as they will always be town unless it's the SK being lynched. There is no way to determine if a player was murdered, or disguised, based on the graveyard table.
    Thanks for clarification.

Purple may have been our killer then. We need to wait for input from everyone before making our decision.

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    Reds posts were all only insults, vague sentences and useless words. I already explained this.
    But, thou misseth the point. Purple ist most likely the killer we seek, disguised as one of us now.

So, presently, remove all connotations of yesterday. Reread the past with a glance that all but purple were normal ball goers, and then compare presently any differences in speech from then to now.

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

Doth not underestimate this kind of leads. Thou should pay attention to these things. Green thou art easy to immitate. And sometimes thou slip a word. I doth not bother thou with it.
    Purple would mock me like this, orange would not waste the energy. MEthinks, thou might not be the real orange.

18. ISO #418

Doth not underestimate this kind of leads. Thou should pay attention to these things. Green thou art easy to immitate. And sometimes thou slip a word. I doth not bother thou with it.
    Also, what the fuck has thou been smoking? Red sayeth one thing. Thou says "SEE SCUM FUCK GUYS. GG."

Liketh. DA FUCKETH. BRO.

Furthermore, blue hath said "Hi" and ran from thread.

Blue could be a sk who did not disguise and is hoping we'll turn on each other because thou art not faithful to thy cause.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Masquerade Madness II
    Quick Links
    Setup
    Eight PM (Day One)
    Nine PM (Night One)
    Ten PM (Day Two)

Eleven PM (Game End)
    Everyone began to prepare themselves for a furious debate, but it never came. The lynch was quick and decisive after S-FM Green Masquerader noticed the odd behaviour S-FM Orange Masquerader was exhibiting, something was off about it. It took little to convince the others.. Maybe they were desperate to escape, or maybe the had likened to murdering their fellow man, either way, the blows came swiftly. Within seconds, orange was struck down. The group quickly searched his body to discover the keys to the mansion and the murder weapon that he had taken the original S-FM Orange Masquerader down with. The Masqueraders were VICTORIOUSand promptly fled the mansion

Players Status Role
    S-FM Blue Masquerader Alive
    S-FM Green Masquerader Alive
    S-FM Orange Masquerader Dead Serial Killer
    S-FM Pink Masquerader Alive
    S-FM Purple Masquerader Dead Masquerader
    S-FM Red Masquerader Alive
    S-FM Yellow Masquerader Dead Masquerader

As nobody has requested to remain anonymous, the identities of each of the players at game beginning is as follows:
    S-FM Blue Masquerader - @SuperJack
    S-FM Green Masquerader - @PowersThatBe
    S-FM Orange Masquerader - @Hybrid
    S-FM Pink Masquerader - @Mesk514
    S-FM Purple Masquerader - @Marshmallow Marshall - OG Serial Killer
    S-FM Red Masquerader - @Stealthbomber16
    S-FM Yellow Masquerader - @Scvmurderer

Host notes:
    Thanks to everyone for playing the second round of this game. Im a little dissapointed the day, and game ended so abruptly after little discussion, but well done to the town for catching oranges change in behaviour. The SK just hadnt properly researched his target, and then failed to provide an adequate defense. Non the less, it was enjoyable to read once again. Special mentions to PTB and mesk for being thoroughly entertaining, even if the latter was exceedingly frustrating to read.
    Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; November 6th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

24. ISO #424

lolololololololololol GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

@Iced_Monopoly thanks for bringing me back for the second iteration.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

27. ISO #427

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    I am howling.. i didnt even have to participate today and ibstill won. Yah

Everyone lucky iced didnt let me talk pig latin.
    bb Iay ouldway avehay understooday ouyay!
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, fun game, would play again. 10/10
    can I ask what your day 1 strat was?
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #430

@SuperJack

wtf was up with you that game it was like the combination of watermeloann hypersniper and efekann combined into one little autistic sushi roll

Very disappointed the game ended so quickly there, I wished to see more of the rest of the people there. Was furious when I saw that blue had hammered instantly but I guess with the outcome it turned out alright for town.

MM had his first taste as a challenging role and it was an unfortunately disappointing ending. Unfortunate I guess but he just didn't adopt his persona well enough. In the future I'd recommend watching some acting classes on youtube or something like that in order to better impersonate your target's speech patterns. It's tough work.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Chaos as always.
    That wasn't chaos. That was just you. You're always quite difficult to work with.

Please please please in the future, as just a general rule, be more open minded about other people's suggestions and read more into your scumread's defense rather than just plastering up brick walls in all directions. This isn't alignment specific, this is just quality of life. It's hard to endure conversations with you because they're often times just you and me going back and forth going nowhere.

In this game in particular you accused three different people of being scum within 10 posts. There's only one scum. Channel all of this spare energy into one canister and then use it on hunting and creating solid reads rather than rapidly changing vapor. Two solid reads are better than six weak reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #433

That wasn't chaos. That was just you. You're always quite difficult to work with.

Please please please in the future, as just a general rule, be more open minded about other people's suggestions and read more into your scumread's defense rather than just plastering up brick walls in all directions. This isn't alignment specific, this is just quality of life. It's hard to endure conversations with you because they're often times just you and me going back and forth going nowhere.

In this game in particular you accused three different people of being scum within 10 posts. There's only one scum. Channel all of this spare energy into one canister and then use it on hunting and creating solid reads rather than rapidly changing vapor. Two solid reads are better than six weak reads.
    Bs, I only accused red and green. I even changed my vote to red as i realised green wasnt scum. My revote of him was reactionary to him trying to vote me still but I still went back to my red vote.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

34. ISO #434

@SuperJack

wtf was up with you that game it was like the combination of watermeloann hypersniper and efekann combined into one little autistic sushi roll

Very disappointed the game ended so quickly there, I wished to see more of the rest of the people there. Was furious when I saw that blue had hammered instantly but I guess with the outcome it turned out alright for town.

MM had his first taste as a challenging role and it was an unfortunately disappointing ending. Unfortunate I guess but he just didn't adopt his persona well enough. In the future I'd recommend watching some acting classes on youtube or something like that in order to better impersonate your target's speech patterns. It's tough work.
    LOL at least he kept up with tunneling you.

The u and ur thing was like....wait, he fucking doesn't type it out. Then I like digged back a bit, and the original orange wasn't consistent with it, and then I had a moment of self doubt bc of the SJ quick hammer. I was like FUCK was it blue all along?!

Day one I had purple pegged, but yellow muddied the waters a lot. Purple changing votes erratically piqued my interest greatly. It was a safe bet, though, because I figured SK would either waste no disguise and kill me or pink or disguise as red orange or blue. So, once red was consistent with Day1 red, I knew it had to be between orange or blue due to the fact that no one was gonna try and copy pink.

Once orange mocked me, it was done in my mind, there was no way orange wasn't the killer. Given, original orange detested my verse speech so much. I figured we'd spend the rest of the day convincing pink or blue.

I actually was gonna fake vote again (this time with correct font and bold lol) to try and see if I could bait a quick hammer. SO GLAD I DIDNT.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #435

The explaination: I had planned to NOT kill N1. When I said this to the host, he replied that I had to kill. I checked the setup and saw "you MAY", so please explain? Anyway, PowersThatBe was definetly the MVP of the game. I should've killed him as soon as possible. Well played, PTB.

Dark Lord, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!?! I was like YAY A FREE LYNCH you were so much anti town...

Also, don't be disappointed, I had irl stuff to do. I couldn't even defend myself... :[
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #436

He even claimed he was SK at one point. I was like FFS this kid needs to go.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #437

Bs, I only accused red and green. I even changed my vote to red as i realised green wasnt scum. My revote of him was reactionary to him trying to vote me still but I still went back to my red vote.
    You gave the best description of yourself: Schrödinger's cat. Literally.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #438

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The explaination: I had planned to NOT kill N1. When I said this to the host, he replied that I had to kill. I checked the setup and saw "you MAY", so please explain? Anyway, PowersThatBe was definetly the MVP of the game. I should've killed him as soon as possible. Well played, PTB.

Dark Lord, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!?! I was like YAY A FREE LYNCH you were so much anti town...

Also, don't be disappointed, I had irl stuff to do. I couldn't even defend myself... :[
    You could have killed but not disguised.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #439

bro at one point you were like "I'm 100% the murderrapist and I'm gonna stick a knife up your ass."

In my mind, I was like this kid is baiting us until wasting his vest or he's dicking around.

For future reference, in an anon game with a disguiser, it's best as town to stay consistent across all days. That means setting up a "helpful" and "town oriented" baseline day 1.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #440

You could have killed but not disguised.
    Yes, I had to go when I made that decision. I actually just checked my phone and replied as fast as I could because of irl stuff, again. It was night, I didn't know I would have to make such a decision

But yes for sure, I should've just killed you and let the town confuse itself. You were the only player giving substance to the game.

41. ISO #441

Thanks! This is an extremely hard set up for scum.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #442

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    Ohz noz somebaadeh killed selver
    I almost want to make this my signature. Almost.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #443

Yes, I had to go when I made that decision. I actually just checked my phone and replied as fast as I could because of irl stuff, again. It was night, I didn't know I would have to make such a decision

But yes for sure, I should've just killed you and let the town confuse itself. You were the only player giving substance to the game.
    Why thank you!
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #444

Btw Mesk, that speech... never fucking do that again... if it was the mod and that I knew you were not veteran, I would have killed you N1. Really. Super annoying

45. ISO #445

Oh and SuperJack... MEDIC!!!!!! THIS MAN HAS A SEVERE DEMENTIA ATTACK!!!!!!!! MEEEEEDIIICCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. ISO #446

Btw Mesk, that speech... never fucking do that again... if it was the mod and that I knew you were not veteran, I would have killed you N1. Really. Super annoying
    She was consistent though. Always used the same words for it so she had tells. I didn't mind it too much just wish there was the occasional post in English to clear shit up.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

47. ISO #447

She was consistent though. Always used the same words for it so she had tells. I didn't mind it too much just wish there was the occasional post in English to clear shit up.
    I xuld jas dseesguyzed ad her uf I qented. It would just have been annoying as hell. (typing the letter at left of the first letter of her words was part of the code lol...)

48. ISO #448

bro at one point you were like "I'm 100% the murderrapist and I'm gonna stick a knife up your ass."

In my mind, I was like this kid is baiting us until wasting his vest or he's dicking around.

For future reference, in an anon game with a disguiser, it's best as town to stay consistent across all days. That means setting up a "helpful" and "town oriented" baseline day 1.
    THAT WAS the plan! So anti town and trolly it be too easy a lynch or disguise. But my votes were made with legit suspicions.

49. ISO #449

THAT WAS the plan! So anti town and trolly it be too easy a lynch or disguise. But my votes were made with legit suspicions.
    Then you should've made the legit stance of: no D1 lynch because we can't kill the SK. And convince people, especially active ones like me (purple), PTB (green) and Hybrid (red). Side note: Hybrid played really differently of his normal playstyle. It was... normal!

50. ISO #450

I updated PTB's Poetry corner with all of my relevant poems from this game.

I have to say, I was kinda down on myself for not having as many poems this game as I did in MM the first game.

HEH. I just checked it out, I actually wrote 10 more poems this game, than I did in the first iteration. HA.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post701434
    Shut up cow.