S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Rank and File Raider:
    You are a standard Raider who has received access to documentation (Loyal/Disloyal) from both the Central Powers and the Entente, you will receive a Name and Bio
    At night you may chose either an alive or dead player.
    You will Plant new documentation on that player, if they are checked they will appear as whatever Documentation you have placed.
    If you are planting on a dead body you will also be able to change the role to whatever role you wish.
    You have two charges of this.

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If MM is Mafia like I presume, I believe Light is #2.

Posting the final vote distribution from yesterday via my Microsoft OneNote™ tbh
    Oh this makes Kovath look mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #711

Or some other scum. Irish flips disloyal too right?
    Yes it does
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #712

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Oh this makes Kovath look mafia
    Technically I think it clears 4 of you.

Magoroth (4 [L-3]):
    naz,*Varcron,*The Lawyer,*Kovath

Frinckles (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-4]):
    Frinckles,*Magoroth,*Stealthbomber16

Kovath (1 [L-6]):
    Wiisp

Efe, Gylander
    -------------------------------

If Magoroth was (and I'm pretty sure he is now) mechanically scum, it looks as if our flip to MM was scummy.

And makes Kovath a hero for hammering or bussing his teammate if he's scum.

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

I forgot to add Light's name to the list of no-votes yesterday. He's currently of the opinion MM, Varcron and myself are all scummy.

Kovath has to be town. He wouldn't mechanically point out and confirm Magoroth as scum as scum. He could have just let me rave on and on about a tailor.

16. ISO #716

@Huey The Long

can tailor make a fake bio for a person who dies at EoD day 1?
    Can tailor make fake bios at all?

I swear y’all are getting paranoid beyond belief
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

int efekannnsgriefandsorrow;
    efekannnsgriefandsorrow=1;
    Console.WriteLine("When In Doubt Always Blame Distorted Or The French And Dont Overthink Too Much Otherwise You Would Get Frinckles Lynched And Shove All The Blame On Him Instead On Yourself");
    efekannnsgriefandsorrow=0;
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

Ultra simplified PoE for me:

Magoroth(Dead)
    *Wiisp(Dead)
    Frinckles
    Naz
    Kovath
    The Lawyer

--------------------------------
    Naz, Varcron, The Lawyer, Kovath are all clear for hammering Mag. And obviously I'm clearing myself.

Gyrlander
    Stealthbomber16
    Varcron

Efekannn02

Gylander, SB16, Varcron are all people I'd like to townread. Efe is still null.

Light_Yagami
    MarshmallowMarshall

Light / MM had the most suspicious contact with Magoroth imo. And for what it's worth, Light's reluctance to jump on an MM wagon could be telling.

*We technically don't know if Wiisp was town yet.

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    If both MM and Magoroth were scum, unless one was neut, then we're in a world where the other scum just afked while their teammates were getting SvS lynched, and then they're basically non-factors today as well
    I think that's possible.
    At any rate, the only thing I'm concerned about is if MM and Mag were scum together, Mag was trying to bus the hell out of MM.
    Which is ironic, MM was trying to buddy the hell out of Mag.

I'm just not sure if I can see him doing that, but I also couldn't see him not being tailored until so long ago.

25. ISO #725

I wonder if there is a town perspective where Mag was actually soldier and just dumped that in his LW for some reason. Maybe he wanted to pretend a TPR died? idk

I think Wiisp is mechanically town for dying to the German kill but I don't think it's super important for today
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

26. ISO #726

I wonder if there is a town perspective where Mag was actually soldier and just dumped that in his LW for some reason. Maybe he wanted to pretend a TPR died? idk

I think Wiisp is mechanically town for dying to the German kill but I don't think it's super important for today
    Possibly? The one I offered assumed he was tailored.

Which we now know that he was 100% scum.

If he were town this game lying wouldn't do anything beneficial to help. Scum has a death cop.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

So, your point makes sense in general. Though, looking closely at the OoO

-Both- coroners go -after- the tailor. If Magoroth was tailored, then no one knows his real role - I could potentially see the world where Magoroth knew this and fake-claimed just in case he was tailored? It's really far-fetched though
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #729

So, your point makes sense in general. Though, looking closely at the OoO

-Both- coroners go -after- the tailor. If Magoroth was tailored, then no one knows his real role - I could potentially see the world where Magoroth knew this and fake-claimed just in case he was tailored? It's really far-fetched though
    A good thing to point out is that if he didnt claim section d raider, I would still be under the assumption that he was tailored. Seems like a misplay on his part, I'm sure he was getting a kick out of me going on and on.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Ultra simplified PoE for me:

Magoroth(Dead)
    *Wiisp(Dead)
    Frinckles
    Naz
    Kovath
    The Lawyer

Naz, Varcron, The Lawyer, Kovath are all clear for hammering Mag. And obviously I'm clearing myself.

Gyrlander
    Stealthbomber16
    Varcron

Efekannn02

Gylander, SB16, Varcron are all people I'd like to townread. Efe is still null.

Light_Yagami
    MarshmallowMarshall

Light / MM had the most suspicious contact with Magoroth imo. And for what it's worth, Light's reluctance to jump on an MM wagon could be telling.

*We technically don't know if Wiisp was town yet.
    Seriously?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

32. ISO #732

If both MM and Magoroth were scum, unless one was neut, then we're in a world where the other scum just afked while their teammates were getting SvS lynched, and then they're basically non-factors today as well
    I think light is the neutral

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Sheeping a lynch on Mag? I gave my reasoning about why I voted Magoroth. Because he was shading Light for the "scum slip" and then unvoted him. Go read the thread. Seriously.

Also I haven't voted MM. Yet.
    Does that theory imply that Light is scum?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

L-1 gyr hammer?
    Vote Count
    Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-1]):
    Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Efekannn02, naz, Stealthbomber16
    Kovath (1 [L-5]):
    Varcron

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

What are you talking about? Magoroths bio flipped at eod1 with his name
    Welp, I guess Kovath becomes the strongest townread due to making clear that Mag is basically Mafia and fucked up.

I'll check something just to confirm, however.
    @Huey The Long Section D doesn't get a Bio, but does he have one that he isn't aware of? If he dies, a Bio isn't posted and that's the end of it?

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

I don't know but my gut feeling is so bad about this lynch

I don't know about Frinckles but I'm not referring to him, it's the rest of the votes that are really disturbing to me

We've barely contemplated anything except MM, other than the initial targeting of me by Frinckles and Varcron
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

I don't know but my gut feeling is so bad about this lynch

I don't know about Frinckles but I'm not referring to him, it's the rest of the votes that are really disturbing to me

We've barely contemplated anything except MM, other than the initial targeting of me by Frinckles and Varcron
    I admit that Light + Efe + SB16 in the same train doesn't give me good vibes either. And I surely don't give any good ones myself.

I dunno if we should try something else and/or if we got the time to do so.

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I admit that Light + Efe + SB16 in the same train doesn't give me good vibes either. And I surely don't give any good ones myself.

I dunno if we should try something else and/or if we got the time to do so.
    It's plurality, 2-3 switches is enough to open an alternative

Pending MM's response
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

48. ISO #748

To make it short : MM is sick, busy, and signed for the game because we needed to fill the slot. Else, I'd have signed as a reserve. Saying I'm super inactive is also a lie, btw, because I've spoken on pretty much all topics in the game.

I hard claim British Soldier, aka citizen. Yes, that probably won't save my life, but it's the truth. Also, why in the world would you all be voting against me?? Earlier, people were voting against me because I was supposedly scum with Mag, then people say Mag was framed but I'm still scum.

Also, I've been the super focus of all attention in the game ever since D2 started. People haven't tried to save me, afaik. Cut the crap, please...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750