S-FM The Cold War III - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 3959
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    tbf ftr you should hammer in a setup like this if there's truly no other options because your read might be wrong and keeping that heavily scumread player alive will only stop the game progressing. THAT isn't the scummy aspect of Unknown's play, at all.
    I disagree wholeheartedly like I said before you don't hammer someone you're almost sure that's town in this game playing as town you trust your gut and your reads

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

Didn't think I'd need to spell it out but @Unknown1234 @blinkskater

Generally you respond to someone when they pile shade on your ass, rather than meekly hoping they forget what you said.
    If you think Unknowns interactions and mine are "staged" lets lynch unknown then. And get to the bottom of this.

4. ISO #2404

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

unknown took mm off L1a when I was screaming to hammer him he was the one who single-handedly stopped the train,not me like he says. he's completely full of shit for future reference when you try to scum paint somebody use facts, then twist the intentions on them don't make shit up and then try to paint it as scum it doesn't work that way

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree wholeheartedly like I said before you don't hammer someone you're almost sure that's town in this game playing as town you trust your gut and your reads
    That's fair enough, but I myself have been in that exact position and hammered my townreads, as have others. It's not the black and white scenario you're painting it as.

If you think Unknowns interactions and mine are "staged" lets lynch unknown then. And get to the bottom of this.
    As of now, my feelings are something like this:

30% chance you and Unknown are both scum
    30% chance you are scum but Unknown isn't
    30% chance Unknown is scum and you aren't
    10% chance neither of you are scum.

I'm feeling confident at least one of you is scum, because the scum are doing fancy ambitious shit like heat rbing n1 to try and hit TPRs and Mago's play has magically gone from needing a "gud town" to piggyback on every 10 secs to actually thinking for himself (and the chaos/confusion factor has been dialed back massively, even if today has been less intense). It reads like one of the "good players" like you or unk were coaching him last night, which would make sense bc both of you were reluctant to lynch him yesterday.

8. ISO #2408

@TheGodDavid dude it's been 2 in-game days you gotta be able to produce something for each person, as someone who seems to have read at least most of the game. Today hasn't even been that busy so you've got no excuse.
    Town -----------
    Fielzanks: hardclaimed Trotsky with no counterclaims

yzb25: Feels like a townie to me, took the time to read what he missed and gave us his opinions.

Unknown: I'm inclined to believe that Unknown is town because he saw the same thing about me on rumox. (That is why I did not join the rumox train for I had a feeling rumox was a citizen)

Neutral ------------
    Dunna: Not much to say about Dunna, but he is leaning towards town for me (I believe he's the same as me)

Aamirus: Unsure of what he could be.

Blinkskater: Blink is an experienced player, so I'm really not confident to be certain in if he is scum or not.

Lenneth: I feel the same as yzb when it comes to Lenneth that he's either a non-informed role such as town or SK

Scum ---------
    Magoroth: My two scum reads in D1 were MM and Magoroth and I already had said why.

Marshmallow Marshall: Same as above but I hesitated to join the train on him because of the (fake?) BG claim

9. ISO #2409

Also why is nobody talking about a roleclaim hm? One TPR dead. One TPR claimed (MM)PSS.Trotsky (Fielz) Lenin will have no choice but to claim cit, and IMO there is a TOWN TPR to scared to CC MM right now we could easily solve this with a roleclaim.fielz has 2 vests so lenin doesnt need to be on him, so if you are a town TPR you can safely reveal IMO

10. ISO #2410

11. ISO #2411

That's fair enough, but I myself have been in that exact position and hammered my townreads, as have others. It's not the black and white scenario you're painting it as.

As of now, my feelings are something like this:

30% chance you and Unknown are both scum
    30% chance you are scum but Unknown isn't
    30% chance Unknown is scum and you aren't
    10% chance neither of you are scum.

I'm feeling confident at least one of you is scum, because the scum are doing fancy ambitious shit like heat rbing n1 to try and hit TPRs and Mago's play has magically gone from needing a "gud town" to piggyback on every 10 secs to actually thinking for himself (and the chaos/confusion factor has been dialed back massively, even if today has been less intense). It reads like one of the "good players" like you or unk were coaching him last night, which would make sense bc both of you were reluctant to lynch him yesterday.
    According to Unknown and Mag im a trash tier player. What do you think?

12. ISO #2412

Also why is nobody talking about a roleclaim hm? One TPR dead. One TPR claimed (MM)PSS.Trotsky (Fielz) Lenin will have no choice but to claim cit, and IMO there is a TOWN TPR to scared to CC MM right now we could easily solve this with a roleclaim.fielz has 2 vests so lenin doesnt need to be on him, so if you are a town TPR you can safely reveal IMO
    Only scum and lenin would avoid a role claim at this point based on the 2 roles in the graveyard

13. ISO #2413

This is a decent idea, but it'd basically be ensuring Fielz dies after d3 because scum would definitely hit Lenin tonight and could probably guess who Lenin chose to construct with. Also

LENIN, MIGHT BE STATING THE OBVIOUS, BUT DO NOT CHOOSE FIELZ - BECAUSE THEN THE HEAL WON'T BE ABLE TO HEAL FIELZ XDDD

14. ISO #2414
    Ganelon

I fully agree with this idea.

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416
    Ganelon

According to Unknown and Mag im a trash tier player. What do you think?
    Nah dude I don't think you're trash I was just responding to your insults

17. ISO #2417
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Town -----------

yzb25: Feels like a townie to me, took the time to read what he missed and gave us his opinions.

Unknown: I'm inclined to believe that Unknown is town because he saw the same thing about me on rumox. (That is why I did not join the rumox train for I had a feeling rumox was a citizen)

Neutral ------------
    Dunna: Not much to say about Dunna, but he is leaning towards town for me (I believe he's the same as me)

Blinkskater: Blink is an experienced player, so I'm really not confident to be certain in if he is scum or not.

Lenneth: I feel the same as yzb when it comes to Lenneth that he's either a non-informed role such as town or SK

Scum ---------
    Magoroth: My two scum reads in D1 were MM and Magoroth and I already had said why.

Marshmallow Marshall: Same as above but I hesitated to join the train on him because of the (fake?) BG claim
    What the hell even are those reads lol

18. ISO #2418

This is a decent idea, but it'd basically be ensuring Fielz dies after d3 because scum would definitely hit Lenin tonight and could probably guess who Lenin chose to construct with. Also

LENIN, MIGHT BE STATING THE OBVIOUS, BUT DO NOT CHOOSE FIELZ - BECAUSE THEN THE HEAL WON'T BE ABLE TO HEAL FIELZ XDDD
    How can they hit lenin, lenin will obviously not claim thats hes lenin, make sense?

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

21. ISO #2421

22. ISO #2422

Town -----------

Neutral ------------

Scum ---------

It's funny because I had the exact same opinion about rumox that unknown and I said it mutiple times but I am in the neutral and he is in the town side :P
    Except that, I have the feeling your read are mostly what most people think.

23. ISO #2423
    Ganelon

good question
    @blinskater what do you think of David?
    Reminds me noz's playstyle in Witch tbh

24. ISO #2424
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @blinskater what do you think of David?
    Reminds me noz's playstyle in Witch tbh
    @blinkskater

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It's funny because I had the exact same opinion about rumox that unknown and I said it mutiple times but I am in the neutral and he is in the town side :P
    Except that, I have the feeling your read are mostly what most people think.
    No need to be jelly Lenny I've also got David pegged as a potential neut.

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428
    Ganelon

Question:
    Should Trotsky or Jailor kill tonight?

29. ISO #2429
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Question:
    Should Trotsky or Jailor kill tonight?
    I'm asking for a friend

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

38. ISO #2438

39. ISO #2439

I am strongly against roleclaim.

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

42. ISO #2442

43. ISO #2443

psssh this is your only contribution?

Susp =P
    Nah I'm still gathering my ideas to explain them thorougly, but something is really bothering me. I feel like Blink is the top contender for the scum slot, and honestly slotting him with unknown feels extremely right. I clearly like your methodological view and analysis about all that; but something don't feel right. I hate missing something and here clearly a piece of the picture is isnt here.

44. ISO #2444

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Nah I'm still gathering my ideas to explain them thorougly, but something is really bothering me. I feel like Blink is the top contender for the scum slot, and honestly slotting him with unknown feels extremely right. I clearly like your methodological view and analysis about all that; but something don't feel right. I hate missing something and here clearly a piece of the picture is isnt here.
    Interesting very interesting @Fielzanks make sure you actually read my posts amd dont just skip over them and theres no way that you can twist words making a roleclaim seem bad (from a town perspective.)

45. ISO #2445

maybe because some people are afks? :P

46. ISO #2446

Well we've still got over 24 hours, so I'm sure it'll be figured out =D

47. ISO #2447

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    what is the purpose of roleclaiming?
    excluding Lenin who should not claim tpr, there is only one tpr.
    so we will have a shitload of shitizens no?
    We could possibly get a CC on the TPR role and if we didnt it would confirm MM as not scum which imo would be huge.