S-FM The Cold War III - Page 46
Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3959
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Seems like you saw the chance of getting a lynch and "washing your hands" offered by Fielzanks on that one.

Aamirus is not in the spotlight, so he's not a good lynch?????? That is scummy AF. Explain yourself please.

@Lenneth
    that's pretty simple, all my most scum read was totaly not going to be lynched. Not like I didn't want to lynch them but at that time, it was between you, Mag and rumox.
    I kinda believed rumox was town so it was between you and Mag.
    Should I really explain more about that?
    What about your 'BG' claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I'm checking in now because I haven't been able to make it in sooner. I'm at a family event right now so I am going to make this short and sweet until I am able to post more. Blink and MM are likeliest scum team. Blink says MM is second best lynch, yet killed the train on him yesterday and is for whatever reason making claims that Fielzanks is the better lynch. Not letting town be blindsided by the most scum play I've seen in a while. Also, MM was way too opportunistic yesterday and how it appeared he changed his reads to have it fit conveniently with how the day went (including when he tried to encourage a lynch on me instead of myself, going completely ballistic when he realized I was the one accusing him). Will quote this when I am more available.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I don't believe he's one of the TPR's. Don't see why everyone has seemingly ignored him today. I am very content lynching either of these two, and remind me to explain why David is added to my scum-list, along with aamirus to a small degree when I am back.

No regrets on that lynch. If you don't lynch in this game, you accomplish nothing in this game. I hoped to god my reads were incorrect, and was utterly disappointed.
    Blink keep saying he want MM dead and MM is his top lynch for today.

LOOOOOOOOL blink and MM are the likeliest scumteam SUUUUURE LOOOOOOL that might be the funniest thing I've heard this game

1: How did he kill train on me yesterday...
    2: That is false, I had always null-to-scum read you since my first damn list of reads, and the way you jumped on me while I wasn't there to defend myself just made me scumread you more.
    3: We lynched yesterday... the blah blah about lynching to accomplish something in the game is scummy af.
    That's funny, I was the one to kind of 'defend' you yesterday, I refused to put you at L-1 when you were AFK 3 hours before EOD.
    If you flip scum, I will defintively look like one of your buddy friend.
    If you are town, protecting you make me look like what? a scum? a town? the sk?
    So why exactly are you going at me?

I want to look into that. Unknown is probably scum, Magoroth is getting scummiest by the minute, to take his wording, and you, Dunna, Lenneth and Blinkskater are good candidates for the 3rd scum. Probably a Stalin in that too. I'd be surprised if Yzb25 or Fielzanks were scum.
    Interesting, when blink is thinking you and fiel are scum together, you are actualy protecting fiel.

Fielz + Mag scum team would be highly likely given their interactions, but I cannot see a world where Fielzanks is scum.
    Interesting. For the same reason as before.

Welp, we're alone and you don't seem to be willing to answer. @Lenneth will wait on your answers, @Unknown1234 I still scum read you, @Magoroth keeping my vote on you because apparently you don't want to answer, and it's getting scummier and scummier...
    Wait on whose answers? Dude, you do know I was sleeping.

Where are Lenneth, Dunna and yzb btw??? They haven't even shown up I want Lenneth to answer my questions. And @Dunna , please post your reads, we haven't seen you much. Idem for @yzb25 .
    #facepalm

Let's finish what we started yesterday:

2. ISO #2252
    Ganelon

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Nope, I do not know, enlighten me please.
    You saw the way he worked naz, naz caved under pressure and I actually scum read her for that. And Unknown kept blink, fiel and naz at bay more or less all by himself. That's fucking impressive, I would be afraid of someone like that

5. ISO #2255
    Ganelon

@blinkskater I want your reads.

6. ISO #2256
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I am actually going to out this say and say that in my experience mafia tend to keep those they regard as trolls alive so that they can use them in the end-game, which makes me think that either naz was going to figure it all out or that killing was threw MASSIVE wifom in the fray.
    @blinkskater @Fielzanks @aamirus @Lenneth @yzb25 @Magoroth @Dunna @TheGodDavid

7. ISO #2257

You saw the way he worked naz, naz caved under pressure and I actually scum read her for that. And Unknown kept blink, fiel and naz at bay more or less all by himself. That's fucking impressive, I would be afraid of someone like that
    He was scum hunting and kept doing it, which a good town should do ! Still, I don't see why I should be afraid of that.
    I have played 5 games? And I have never really been put on pressure by someone who think I am scum.
    That should be interesting to see

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

@blinkskater , @Marshmallow Marshall and @aamirus , I want you to dig up the posts where I was voted up. I feel that scum never voted me up, even though I was sure to die. People preferred to Lynch rumox -> CLEARLY scum did not believe rumox's claim. Makes me wonder if they would really go TPR-hunting during the day if they honestly believed that Rumox' claim was fake. Also, I haven't the faintest fucking idea what your TPR claim day 1 was meant to accomplish, Fielzanks, from a townie's perspective. I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were trying to goad me into claiming that I am not Jailor.

Lenneth, this makes you look like SK even more. The way you went about shouting 'no way this guy is TPR' makes me wanna cringe. Anything to comment? @Lenneth . If you don't kill a Mafia tonight, you will be lynched tomorrow.
    I HARDCLAIM TROTSKY.

11. ISO #2261

What, you mean that "we want info" is your only defense...???? Because that's shitty. +scumpoints to you. @Unknown1234 I want your thoughts on Magoroth. @blinkskater Same for you.
    mag is town be insulting him day 1 what's to get what I hope to be a chain reaction out of him and it was I never pushed rumox at all never pushed him if anybody can find that I pushed him please show me because you can't I had him as a 50-50 could be town could be scum read also it's funny how everybody is ignoring my start of day two posts the only person who spoke about them or unknown to just throw a few discredits at me and possibly pay me with Eminem are you kidding me foolish foolish foolish I will gladly vote them any day of the goddamn week but why not push other scum liens it's the start of day 2 I'm finding the scum team here unknown is either really bad at this game or scum simple as that

12. ISO #2262

From now on, I am town reading people who voted me up with the intent of lynching me. I think I am looking at this situation entirely wrong, unless yzb25 thought he was sure to get a mislynch up on me. I'm not sure about yzb atm, but he's gaining some town cred for me... some HIGHLY perishable town cred, I might add. @yzb25 . Also, I wanna know what do you think of the fact that I was never even close to being lynched during this entire game - was naz ever close? I don't think she was, but don't quote me on that.

Scum team: Fielzanks/(I seriously cannot pair MM with Fielzanks due to how idiotic their entire interaction would be if they were on the same team. Then again... I'm not so sure. I still don't trust MM.)/aamirus
    Welp, I voted you and tried to start a train on you and yet I'm not town read for that?

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ah that was one of the three options, you have 2 nights to live free, kick ass and take names. With this new piece of information I am replacing fielzanks name with Unknowns name.
    I do think that the gave may be solved within those 2 days because if we misslynch till then, we have a really high percentage chance of losing. As I've written earlier, they used their HEAT ability to roleblock, which explains why I did not receive feedback and why SK didn't kill. Given that JFK ought to use his heat to allow mafia to make 2 kills tonight, I think that it is the consigliere who was sent to make the kill. It'll come down to 3 kills this night, leaving us in 3v3v1 tomorrow if we misslynch and all 3 night kills falls on town.

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hmmm. I find that role claim hard to believe but okay then
    Well nvm something you said earlier in D2 was bothering me but I guess you just touched on it. Think I have to pm distorted for clarification on that tho.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273
    Ganelon

I was tempted to claim TPR and soecifically Trotsky. If there is no CC I will read you as 100% town Fielz.

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275
    Ganelon

I am willing to go for a MM lynch. I do not yhink ye is town, LOL.

26. ISO #2276
    Ganelon

And I want Unknown next, nbecause I would see him in a team with MM, also usually what I have never told anybody about my meta is that when I heavily buddy someone I try to get a reaction out of them.

27. ISO #2277
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , you can pressure people with your rifle.

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Yet if you townread me, his pairings gets obliterated?
    No - I am seeing a potential MM-Unknown scum team, seeing as it might be possible that Unknown tried to shift the discussion from MM to naz.

30. ISO #2280
    Ganelon

MM - Unknown is possibly the only scum team pairing in the entire game that actually makes sense.

31. ISO #2281
    Ganelon

MM - Unknown is possibly the only scum team pairing in the entire game that actually makes sense.

Also, blink, for future reference, please never do that shit again because it left me confused as fuck.

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

Am I the only one who found Blink/Unk's reintroduction shady as fuck? Unk gives this crazy reinterpretation of Blink's push on MM yesterday saying he tried to "bounce attention off MM" when Blink was the one pushing for MM's lynch the hardest. He only gave up when it was obvious the train was falling apart. His vote on Fielz was, in hindsight, obviously not a sincere attempt to get Fielz lynched. He then chooses to put his vote on MM even though his reasons for voting MM are not specific enough for MM to respond to the vote. (Unk says he'll specify later).

Blink then uses all of his time to "push" Fielz even though he's aware Fielz is going to Hardclaim Trotsky today (if he didn't he'd get lynched today w/o a doubt esp. after he used his soft to get me to trust his judgement). So of Blink's scumreads on Fielz and MM, MM was the only actual real scumread. And now he has an excuse to disappear for 12/24 hours before he contributes again.

So they basically wasted daystart both resurrecting the MM train while throwing shade on eachother. They distanced themselves from one-another despite walking in step with the same agenda. Maybe viewing this as an opportunistic attempt to get an MM train so early on is excessive, but (and esp. in Blink's case) it looks like an orchestrated excuse to do jackshit at daystart and not push any of the low-content slots (where there's probably at least one scum).

I'll respond to Aamirus and Mago now.

34. ISO #2284

I HARDCLAIM TROTSKY.
    Hi boss ! well the Fiel/MM scumteam is now falling apart xD
    I can't imagine you fake claiming that role knowing someone else is Trostky.
    Some people start to think Unknown is a scum, but he actualy defended rumox yesterday, that could have been a wifom play to look like a town, what do you think about it?

35. ISO #2285
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Am I the only one who found Blink/Unk's reintroduction shady as fuck? Unk gives this crazy reinterpretation of Blink's push on MM yesterday saying he tried to "bounce attention off MM" when Blink was the one pushing for MM's lynch the hardest. He only gave up when it was obvious the train was falling apart. His vote on Fielz was, in hindsight, obviously not a sincere attempt to get Fielz lynched. He then chooses to put his vote on MM even though his reasons for voting MM are not specific enough for MM to respond to the vote. (Unk says he'll specify later).

Blink then uses all of his time to "push" Fielz even though he's aware Fielz is going to Hardclaim Trotsky today (if he didn't he'd get lynched today w/o a doubt esp. after he used his soft to get me to trust his judgement). So of Blink's scumreads on Fielz and MM, MM was the only actual real scumread. And now he has an excuse to disappear for 12/24 hours before he contributes again.

So they basically wasted daystart both resurrecting the MM train while throwing shade on eachother. They distanced themselves from one-another despite walking in step with the same agenda. Maybe viewing this as an opportunistic attempt to get an MM train so early on is excessive, but (and esp. in Blink's case) it looks like an orchestrated excuse to do jackshit at daystart and not push any of the low-content slots (where there's probably at least one scum).

This also makes sense. I was expecting him to claim this role.

@Distorted , does the Mafia global roleblock disable Trotsky's nightkill? The OoO seems to imply that it does not

36. ISO #2286

I was thinking about the same thing and this is why I was overly avoiding Blink at day start. I wanted to see if he would go at my throat that badly and would paint me the same way as he painted MM. He did, without a doubt. I kept myself thinking this night that Blink / Unknown interactions are basically 'No way we're scum together, we've been at eachother throat' almost every time it was mentioned. They've been distancing themselves since day 1 and I can clearly see Blink going after naz's ass last night.

37. ISO #2287

This also makes sense. I was expecting him to claim this role.

@Distorted , does the Mafia global roleblock disable Trotsky's nightkill? The OoO seems to imply that it does not
    Distorted confirmed to me that the global roleblock would even disable my heat ability of putting my vest on, which is why I hardclaimed now : because I know they have used their heat roleblock since I received 0 feedback for that night.

38. ISO #2288

@aamirus You're right that I'm experienced. I've played exactly 2 games as scum, 1 as exe, and over 20 as town. Your argument seems like an argument a newbie may plausibly make, but I suspect if you play more you'll realize that scum's reads tend to look worse than town's reads. Not in the sense that Scum's reads look dumber - rather, they look faker. Like their reads are a shallow imitation of how they would read the game as town.

You shouldn't psyche my reads on the basis of how "professional" they look or their "quality". Rather, if they look contrived you should scumread me, if they look "meh" you should nullread me, and if you think they include something towny that I don't have the self-awareness to fake you should townread me.

@Magoroth Obviously I think it's susp as fuck. Despite no-one countering the many scumreads made against you and many generally agreeing with them, noone but me, Fielz and Lenneth actually showed an interest in your train when push came to shove (though I think David also temporarily hopped on at one point after it was dying and MM hopped on at one point out of desperation). If you're town, you were an easy lynch that everyone would have plausible deniability after taking part in, probably moreso than Rumox, who had a few townreads that even took part in the train.

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290
    Ganelon

@aamirus You're right that I'm experienced. I've played exactly 2 games as scum, 1 as exe, and over 20 as town. Your argument seems like an argument a newbie may plausibly make, but I suspect if you play more you'll realize that scum's reads tend to look worse than town's reads. Not in the sense that Scum's reads look dumber - rather, they look faker. Like their reads are a shallow imitation of how they would read the game as town.

You shouldn't psyche my reads on the basis of how "professional" they look or their "quality". Rather, if they look contrived you should scumread me, if they look "meh" you should nullread me, and if you think they include something towny that I don't have the self-awareness to fake you should townread me.

@Magoroth Obviously I think it's susp as fuck. Despite no-one countering the many scumreads made against you and many generally agreeing with them, noone but me, Fielz and Lenneth actually showed an interest in your train when push came to shove (though I think David also temporarily hopped on at one point after it was dying and MM hopped on at one point out of desperation). If you're town, you were an easy lynch that everyone would have plausible deniability after taking part in, probably moreso than Rumox, who had a few townreads that even took part in the train.
    Exactly - what I'm saying is that many of you read me as either 'town but dumb' or 'mafia and faking it'. Obviously under those circumstances I should not be alive - why am I still here?

41. ISO #2291
    Ganelon

I don't think it's for LHF... and I will allow myself to be pushed because I *firmly* believe my push (not my Lynch) will give you information.

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293
    Ganelon

-vote kiprockz

You've had more than enough time to build reads. Give us something to work with.
    Didn't you replace kiprockz?

44. ISO #2294

If you are Trotsky, why did you derailled Mm's train?
    Do you believe he is town?
    Did you believe Rumox's claim was a scum claim?
    I didn't so much derailed the MM train as I started my own as I said I would do. I believe Rumox's claim was a scum claim and the fact that his specific claim exposed naz which led to the death of one of our TPR is backing me up on that point. He did something seemingly towny (wanting to take a bullet in favor of TPRs) expecting town points and as a result exposed other TPRs. That was a WAY better scum play that a town play.

And yes, I believe MM has a higher chance of being town than Blink.

45. ISO #2295

Exactly - what I'm saying is that many of you read me as either 'town but dumb' or 'mafia and faking it'. Obviously under those circumstances I should not be alive - why am I still here?
    The response is, I think, quite simple:
    In the mod, or I also believe in the forum, when someone is really too dumb/scum to be true, he is probably not 'scum', and we have multiple TPR who can try to confirm you. Plus scums will use you at a scapegoat to gain time.
    But someone shaddy (like MM), or neutral (like me, or Fiel D1) or rumox with his claim are more likely scum.
    And we have a lot of semi afk dude (david, dunna, aamirus) and lynching them is more about playing at russian roulette.

You played like Efe in some game I have been in, and Efe was always town ~~

46. ISO #2296
    Ganelon

I didn't so much derailed the MM train as I started my own as I said I would do. I believe Rumox's claim was a scum claim and the fact that his specific claim exposed naz which led to the death of one of our TPR is backing me up on that point. He did something seemingly towny (wanting to take a bullet in favor of TPRs) expecting town points and as a result exposed other TPRs. That was a WAY better scum play that a town play.

And yes, I believe MM has a higher chance of being town than Blink.
    And yet rumox was town.

47. ISO #2297
    Ganelon

The response is, I think, quite simple:
    In the mod, or I also believe in the forum, when someone is really too dumb/scum to be true, he is probably not 'scum', and we have multiple TPR who can try to confirm you. Plus scums will use you at a scapegoat to gain time.
    But someone shaddy (like MM), or neutral (like me, or Fiel D1) or rumox with his claim are more likely scum.
    And we have a lot of semi afk dude (david, dunna, aamirus) and lynching them is more about playing at russian roulette.

You played like Efe in some game I have been in, and Efe was always town ~~
    No dude - that doesn't quite cut it. Mafia're content to leave me in the game by claiming I'm just full of shit but town, whereas town would just as soon Lynch me.

48. ISO #2298
    Ganelon

This was also part of my LW.

In the probable event that I will not survive past n1, please note that my reads are as thus follows:

Town: Unknown, Probably Fielzanks, Marshmallow Marshall (much, much weaker read; I'm not entirely sure about him)

Scum: Blinkskater, Lenneth, yzb25, Dunna?

49. ISO #2299
    Ganelon

Though frankly the idea that both AFKs could be scum is absurd

50. ISO #2300