Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3959
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

[unvote]unvote[/vote]

Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

-unvote

1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    here is my reasoning. Well I've had more since, but this is most of it. Fiel had his own reasons.
    Hm... @Fielzanks is this a copy of your reasonning in some way? If it's not I strongly townread yzb now, and I'm not sure if the meta of my first game a year ago applies, but this is how he spoke as Town, grosso modo.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1959

The last thing I needed to do was see if mag or blink would jump on the rumox train.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You're nocturnal stop lyiiiiiiiiiiiing
    Nocturnal & French, timezones and I work too. I have a real life, and I must sleep sometimes. Personal is personal though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1961

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The last thing I needed to do was see if mag or blink would jump on the rumox train.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Why would they if I'm the easy lynch?

12. ISO #1962

I AM AT L-1. PLEASE DO NOT HAMMER YET.

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why would they if I'm the easy lynch?
    Because rumox has been the easiest lynch for the majority of the day. The trains were closer to balanced before you came back.

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

TIME TO CLAIM. I CLAIM PSS, WHICH IS BASICALLY BODYGUARD.

DO NOT LYNCH ME. I WANT TO POST MY READS AND READ A BIT.

16. ISO #1966

Mm, the entire time you’ve been here you’ve made excuses about your absensd. I would have at least expected some sort of last will being formed to have any sway on my vote.

17. ISO #1967
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Because rumox has been the easiest lynch for the majority of the day. The trains were closer to balanced before you came back.
    So, because people attacked me instead of Rumox he's less susp? Err.... scum won't get jumped on, but town will. Also see my role.

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

Mm, the entire time you’ve been here you’ve made excuses about your absensd. I would have at least expected some sort of last will being formed to have any sway on my vote.
    That's called a real life, you cuck. Didn't you say your phone was dead? We can play that little stupid and unproductive game if you want... but it'd be stupid and opportunistic. I feel like you're greedying on my lynch now
    -vote unknown1234

23. ISO #1973

So, because people attacked me instead of Rumox he's less susp? Err.... scum won't get jumped on, but town will. Also see my role.
    My vote was on you before it was on rumox. I already had planned on voting you at EOD, but I wanted to test if Magoroth or blink would attempt another train on rumox. That would have changed my opinion on him if he was willing to vote his main town-read because I did. That didn’t happen regardless.

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

Time to check unknown's posts now, mention me if u need me

26. ISO #1976

That's called a real life, you cuck. Didn't you say your phone was dead? We can play that little stupid and unproductive game if you want... but it'd be stupid and opportunistic. I feel like you're greedying on my lynch now
    -vote unknown1234
    Read the game before you comment like this. I was the one who restarted your lynch, there’s no breeding involved, I prefer your lynch over rumox any day.

27. ISO #1977

I don’t really remember when you left off, so I’ll make it large, You’ll have to excuse me thoug, my brain is on fire right now from overthinking so I may miss things out, People. feel free to correct me*!
    >The consensus on naz being scum fell out of the windows, Unkwnow and mag now townread her
    >They’ve been thinking you’re scum till then, and thinks you have been protecting naz out of interest knowing for sure she wasn’t mafia
    >Unknown is driving the train against you because he finds meta reads are bullshit and thus disclaiming your list, as something you use to gain town credibility
    >Magoroth has been flip flopping even harder
    >Naz apologized to Unknown and, even before that, did serious scumhunting to avoid being in the ‘spam pressured’ spot
    >The 2 afk got replaced, by yzb and dunna respectively
    >yzb has been contributing a lot while dunna is mostly dismissive
    >Magoroth had claimed Jailor, but then retracted when I pushed him heavily
    >GodDavid has been AWOL since a while but everyone is giving him a pass
    >Blink is pushing really hard against you, pulling every existing reason to lynch you into existence

@Marshallow Marshall That's what happened concerning you and a bit of fluff.
    Except from the sudden switch off naz, the day was mostly standart since you left, with pressure being put into different spots all the same

28. ISO #1978
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , why did you call me delusional when I called out Unknown, you and aamirus as a scum team?

29. ISO #1979

-vote unknown1234
    You jump on me for this same thing often you dam hypocrite

30. ISO #1980

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Anyway, I've gone to sleep, so I will make my "research" next day. Have a helluva' time conversating stuff.
    Are you serious right now...

31. ISO #1981

Hm... @Fielzanks is this a copy of your reasonning in some way? If it's not I strongly townread yzb now, and I'm not sure if the meta of my first game a year ago applies, but this is how he spoke as Town, grosso modo.
    My reasoning was different, and I got a strong town vide from yzb right away also.

32. ISO #1982
    Ganelon

@Dunna the day's ending in 30 minutes.

33. ISO #1983

My whole main point about it right now is how he has delivered his claim, which nobody seems to want to comment on. I don’t think the way he presented his claim has come across as scum to me.

And yes, I do not like meta reads. If I had to lynch someone right now because of it, MM would get his head chopped off for trying to hide the fact that he was sheeping and because all of his reads are meta based. It’s personal opinion on people, which does nothing for the game. Nobody can have a meta permanently and never change, which is why I’ve dismissed meta posts.

So yes, he could make this claim. And yes, he could have planned to retract the claim. Let me note that he hasn’t directly claimed citizen, and the way he’s delivered this play is, like I said before, not what I think scum would do.
    I always meta read people. If you were looking at my meta (ironically) you'd see it. It's not personal opinion. So yeah, basically you're discrediting w/e I said because I meta read people. And you are obviously not looking at the WIFOM I created for town, and you're an experienced player. Explaining WIFOM in next post. That being said, you kinda used me being asleep/doing IRL stuff to push me without defense.

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You jump on me for this same thing often you dam hypocrite
    Because I post. You often just go without posting, it's not the same thing. Unknown has got off, and it was OK because he had contributed. I only hit on people who go off if they didn't contribute before. And I didn't do that this game because you spoke.

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I was going to do an iso on her and really take the time to read through what she was saying, but I haven't yet. I haven't properly analyzed her posts from my own point of view, I just have read what others have put together about her. However, from what I have read, I have her as a scum lean. She is coming from the mod, this is her first game, and she can easily scum-slip as Mod Scum tactics do not work here. She hasn't been around to reply to any of my posts that I've made today, so the only thing she has noted of me is that I'm "babbling insults" or whatever. She's trying to be analytical but didn't pick up on any of my other posts where I tried to get away from that like you did. She might be scared to touch my posts for that reason, or because she knows I'm town (or non-mafia if you want, I know my role card :P) and will come at her like a shark.

There is something she said that has stuck with me though, she seemed really eager to be confirmed non-mafia (mod tactic) and I will carry that with me into tomorrow. Reasons for not lynching her today: not enough alignments will be revealed to me, and I have a very stupid policy of trying to let new players get to day 2. (this has fucked me over before lol so I would vote her today if she gains traction - but i doubt it)
    I haven’t tried to use any mod tactics in defending myself. I dropped the “mod tactics” after everyone got mad that I was focusing on MM super early in D1. I have read all your posts and I guess because people get mad for “shitposts/sheeping” I don’t really say anything in response to the posts I agree with (which has been most of them since the insult war ended)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

40. ISO #1990

Because you put scum next to my name m8 and of all ppl you said me and UNK? Nah fuck that
    For once I agree with blinkskater LOL.

41. ISO #1991
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Leaving my vote on him for now
    -vote Magoroth

it's kind of a default vote.
    I don't mind anymore, I feel I will useful to town dead. I've already made my lw. PLEASE DO READ IT; AND ONE MORE THING:
    VIGI, DO NOT SHOOT NIGHT ONE YOU FUCK.

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

Marsh, explain to me how your play has made sense as a PSS.

44. ISO #1994

SO. I claimed Citizen and made it look over-unconvincing in order to make people think I was baiting them. As PSS, I don't want to die from a direct nightkill since I can turn the game in a win for Town. I then retracted it to make it even more obvious.

I know it's be quite unpopular... but I'd like Lenin on me, if the Town is not stupid enough to listen to the scum.

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

-vote fielzanks
    explain this?
    Explain Yourself.

48. ISO #1998

Marsh, explain to me how your play has made sense as a PSS.
    Check post below. You're experienced. If you can't understand that play, you're either really stupid or scum. And I think you're scum.

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    By who?
    Unknown. I'm 99% convinced he's scum now. He even admitted starting my wagon while I was gone LOL...