Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 3959
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Not really but you are putting a target on your own back.

To be fair, I kind of agreed with Fielzanks about rumox claiming then retracting his role.
    I don't know if rumox is a dumb scum but retracting was the worst idea ever.
    And I have the feeling you are doing the exact same thing.
    Does that make me digging my own grave? No ideas.
    Everyone thinks it’s some type of dumb scum move, but I honestly don’t see it as a scum play. My first instinct when he claimed was that he was citizen (I don’t care what he is now, does not change my read) and that he was trying to take a hit by the mafia. If I were to speculate on it, claiming that role would make mafia think they could get a 4th mafia, waste a night action to block people and then have them kill a citizen instead.

If I’m wrong, and he’s not citizen, then I don’t know what the point of his claim is. The people who actually believe that the scum would claim a sleeper agent need to re-evaluate because I’m not going to change my stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354
    Ganelon

I'm going to look for blink skater's read list (if he has typed that).

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I have seen NOTHING to convince me to Lynch rumox thus far. Absolutely nothing. Seriously, if I understand correctly, you state your reason as being your fear that rumox might be scum and trying to pull wool over our eyes. That's not far apart from lynching the confirmed investigative role just because you think they bussed their own teammates. Yeah, it's a possibility, but it's sure as hell not the most probable situation. @Fielzanks and @blinkskater, you're both rational people - care to explain WHY you're going out of your way to Lynch the fucking meat shield? I think you're just trying to figure out who the actual TPR is. In that case you do not belong here and I will lynch you.

@Unknown1234, personally I am town reading aamirus right now simply because of all the bullshit. I'd like to hear your opinion on her.
    aamirus’ train never took off, which has left me feeling like he could be scum and having his teammates push lynched away from him. He also hasn’t Been engaging as much as of recent. I originally was not a fan of any of his reads, feeling that they seemed almost too fake and practically copied, but after seeing him explain them to me it has made me reconsider my scum read on him. He is nowhere near being a town-read right now though.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Everyone thinks it’s some type of dumb scum move, but I honestly don’t see it as a scum play. My first instinct when he claimed was that he was citizen (I don’t care what he is now, does not change my read) and that he was trying to take a hit by the mafia. If I were to speculate on it, claiming that role would make mafia think they could get a 4th mafia, waste a night action to block people and then have them kill a citizen instead.

If I’m wrong, and he’s not citizen, then I don’t know what the point of his claim is. The people who actually believe that the scum would claim a sleeper agent need to re-evaluate because I’m not going to change my stance.
    Then what do you suggest? Lynching me? We can't lynch looking for alignments, because we cannot afford a no-lynch or a misslynch. We're basically in a LyLo day 1 if scum happens to kill only townies.

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I feel like you're pulling the confusion card so YOU can continue running in circle without having any impact, actually. 'I don't know...' 'There's WIFOM guys....' That isnt contributing; you're again stating things without backing it with your own process of thinking, hiding behind the fact that WIFOM exists.
    Disagreed. As far as I can tell the established “good FM play” is to just pretend you know what you’re talking about because you’ll totally bait those evils you called out somehow. You (not just you fielz but those who “scum-read” me for the same reasons) act like me not being sure who is evil makes me evil, but that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! Anybody who thinks they’re confident who is evil on D1 with 2 guys who haven’t talked and 3/4 of the posts being a) insults b) shit/troll posts c) spammed repeats of previous posts

My point in the last few posts has stayed the same: there is an aspect of the game that is missing so trying to act like the game “is solved” is a clear indication of not trying to explore all possibilities
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #1358

That exactly why I put rumox in my town list. I can't believe it's a scum move.

9. ISO #1359
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Maybe because you guys solved the puzzle! well done you and unknown are the heros this town needs
    The fuck is this hahahahahahahaha @blinkskater if you and I are town this is the second time we've tried to Lynch each other. But I don't think this is a townie slip because I've NEVER seen this shit before from you.

10. ISO #1360

aamirus’ train never took off, which has left me feeling like he could be scum and having his teammates push lynched away from him. He also hasn’t Been engaging as much as of recent. I originally was not a fan of any of his reads, feeling that they seemed almost too fake and practically copied, but after seeing him explain them to me it has made me reconsider my scum read on him. He is nowhere near being a town-read right now though.
    I'm still not a fan of aamiurs, he doesn't feel genuine

11. ISO #1361
    Ganelon

W/e, one way or another either Blink or Fielzanks are not making it out alive.

12. ISO #1362

So if you have a feeling that rumox, ON PURPOSE, threw heavy confusion into town, why are you town reading him?
    That post was meant to say exactly what you’re implying, he’s not a strong town read for me at all, not sure where you even get the rumox town read, I put him gray in my cvote earlier

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

I need to reread wtf naz's been posting, because I think we're going full throttle with the idea that because blinkskater and Fiel are piggybacking on naz that she must be town. Why can't she be the neutral Serial Killer? @Unknown1234 .
    I haven’t gotten that impression from any of her posts that she’s a neutral killer. While there’s nothing saying she can’t be a neutral killer being angry about getting her role, but I’m not seeing any evidence of this.

15. ISO #1365
    Ganelon

I'm still not a fan of aamiurs, he doesn't feel genuine
    Ya I have a feeling the third scum is either aamirus or MM, possibly Lenneth but I think Lenneth is just genuinely confused right now sorry Lenneth, I'm always confused, it's a part of my nature because I have a very indecisive person, and I kind of need direction. I've actually talked about it before, and it's why I'm using the [cvote] thing. It's helping me organise my thoughts better.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367
    Ganelon

You think Blink or me are going to get shot down by the evils?
    Yes, by the big baddie evil Magoroth, the Jailor

18. ISO #1368

Ya I have a feeling the third scum is either aamirus or MM, possibly Lenneth but I think Lenneth is just genuinely confused right now sorry Lenneth, I'm always confused, it's a part of my nature because I have a very indecisive person, and I kind of need direction. I've actually talked about it before, and it's why I'm using the [cvote] thing. It's helping me organise my thoughts better.
    Well don't be sorry, it's normal to be confused in FM games, it's not like the mod.
    so for you, who are the two other scums? blink and fiel?

19. ISO #1369

That's actually half the reason for me to write my 'long' posts. It helps me organize my ideas and push them forward. But if I'm scum, would aamrous be on my team?

20. ISO #1370

I’ve never seen so many people so hesitant to confirm PR claiming roles. It’s like the scum are afraid at how many confirmable roles there can be in this setup and are trying to lynch them.

Unknown does not approve of a Magoroth lynch, because the entire day he has had little to no pressure and there’s isn’t anything gained on lynching a GO claim anyways.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

It's 7v4 going into the night. then it's 5v4 in day 2; with people searching for SK.
    Couple of u have said this, but for the exact reasons you pointed out it doesn’t make sense for town to be trying to lynch SK when it’s basically Lynch a mafia or lose scenario. So I seriously miss the point there

23. ISO #1373
    Ganelon

Well don't be sorry, it's normal to be confused in FM games, it's not like the mod.
    so for you, who are the two other scums? blink and fiel?
    Yes.

24. ISO #1374

I’ve never seen so many people so hesitant to confirm PR claiming roles. It’s like the scum are afraid at how many confirmable roles there can be in this setup and are trying to lynch them.

Unknown does not approve of a Magoroth lynch, because the entire day he has had little to no pressure and there’s isn’t anything gained on lynching a GO claim anyways.
    If Mag is GO and jails me, It'll confirm him as town in my eyes and I could look into the game with a new perspective to I'm eager to have him jail me.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Couple of u have said this, but for the exact reasons you pointed out it doesn’t make sense for town to be trying to lynch SK when it’s basically Lynch a mafia or lose scenario. So I seriously miss the point there
    Because the people who will search for the SK during the day are probably mafia themselves while trying to persuade town it's a good idea to reduce the killing to 1 per night ?

27. ISO #1377
    Ganelon

OK: Put this way. Let's assume the mafia never use their heat ability to gain an extra kill.
    In that case:

Lynch Mafia d1 -> 6 town, 2 mafia, 1 SK. -> 5 town, 1 mafia, 1 sk.
    This is assuming that the SK is wrong twice.

Lynch SK d1: -> 7 town, 3 mafia -> 6 town, 2 mafia. -> 5 town, 1 mafia.

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379
    Ganelon

Well, I don't know for Fiel but we are apparently agreed about Blink.
    What about aamirus?
    I don't know what to think of aamirus, part of me's thinking that she's town, the other part finds it really noticeable that she got a lot less aggressive after this confusion was created, suggesting that perhaps confusion was her goal all along.

30. ISO #1380

OK: Put this way. Let's assume the mafia never use their heat ability to gain an extra kill.
    In that case:

If there's a HEAT action they will use, it's this one lmao.

31. ISO #1381
    Ganelon

Because the people who will search for the SK during the day are probably mafia themselves while trying to persuade town it's a good idea to reduce the killing to 1 per night ?
    In that case, why is nobody except for myself looking for the SK?
    Or have you already found him?
    The mafia KNOW who isn't Mafia, and thus might already suspect the SK's real identity.
    cue blinkskater vs MM

32. ISO #1382

I think one of the afk players is scum, based on the way the host phrase one of his comments. That’s not a good lead, but i think it’s something to watch for.

33. ISO #1383
    Ganelon

If there's a HEAT action they will use, it's this one lmao.
    If we assume that they will use their heat ability:

Lynch Mafia d1 ->5 town, 2 mafia, 1 SK. -> 4 town, 1 mafia, 1 sk.
    Lynch SK d1 -> 6 town, 3 mafia -> 5 town, 2 mafia ->4 town, 1 mafia. Seems a lot better to Lynch the SK to me.

34. ISO #1384
    Ganelon

I think one of the afk players is scum, based on the way the host phrase one of his comments. That’s not a good lead, but i think it’s something to watch for.
    Yeah, that might be the case here. Which comment?

35. ISO #1385

In that case:

What if the SK chose to use a Heat action instead?

36. ISO #1386
    Ganelon

What if the SK chose to use a Heat action instead?
    Hm. I see that being the case, checking Kennedy n1 and threatening to reveal him in his last will if they kill him hahahahahaha

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388
    Ganelon

I for one cannot wait to see who's scum, because this game gave me a serious headache

39. ISO #1389

I don't... wha? 2v3 d2? That should literally not be possible. I need to read the setup again. Why didn't you mention this before? If that shir happens, I'll blame you all for not lynching the SK. Also, that is a bullshit claim IMO and makes me feel like you actually want me to lynch MM.
    He said day 3, not two , u again blatantly misread like you did with the roles before... WHY?

40. ISO #1390
    Ganelon

He said day 3, not two , u again blatantly misread like you did with the roles before... WHY?
    WTF? This is actually true, Idk what I was reading.

41. ISO #1391

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    By EoD 1 I will replace people who are not contributing.
    I don’t like to use host meta, but it came across weird to me when he said waiting until the EOD 1 specifically. I don’t understand why they couldn’t be replaced during day 1, or wait until Day 2 because we were already deprived 48 hours of communication with them (granted they don’t show up).

The second thing that went along with this is when people began to speculate that the afk players may be scum, he mentions that he’s working on replacements (implying that now it’s more critical for the game to be continued that way).

I may be way off, but to be honest my gut is right a lot of the time and when I ignore it is usually when I make incorrect lynched.

42. ISO #1392

The reason for this is as follows.

​I hardclaim Gulag officer, I am shooting Fielzanks tonight.
    Claiming Jailor ahead of time is interesting, claiming who you will jail is stupid so this again looks like a fake claim to me

43. ISO #1393

Claiming Jailor ahead of time is interesting, claiming who you will jail is stupid so this again looks like a fake claim to me
    Did you make this same comment when rumox claimed who he’d check?

Interesting observation.

44. ISO #1394
    Ganelon

Hi there PR hunter.

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396
    Ganelon

Did you make this same comment when rumox claimed who he’d check?

Interesting observation.
    Who did rumox want to check? I don't remember...

47. ISO #1397
    Ganelon

He said it was all an act to bait me :^)
    Nah this was a genuine misread on my part.

48. ISO #1398

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Taking my words out of context. I know there is knowledgeable people in this game. What that comment meant is if the new guys were in the scum team.
    Sorry, from a noob perspective I find it hard to believe you’d expect us to be too dumb to at least read the setup properly.

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Sorry, from a noob perspective I find it hard to believe you’d expect us to be too dumb to at least read the setup properly.
    To be fair, I’ve played this setup twice back to back and I still barely remember anything.