User Tag List

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am starting to think I am the only one who did not get any feedback last night. and no I was not attacked last night. we had 2 Kills last night. There are to many people going left and right field. It is Simple town Vote Yzb25 Kenny highly suspected Yzb25 ie prob why he is dead.
    You're not making any sense here. Didn't you say I killed Kenny? In fact, I'd say it would make more sense for me to have killed Kenny. And I did not. I killed MM.

2. ISO #1952

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm literally claiming Marchesi. Not sure what you don't understand. Kenny is not infallible and I could easily see you being scum. I've literally seen Kenny do that in a game before. He claimed - those were his exact words - "I am his teammate and am fully convinced Distorted said not to get shot at night." Distorted happened to be cult. Kenny was Town Sheriff.
    that other game you said He THOUght in his lw. This is not the same HE KNOWS BECUSE IT IS IN HIS RC. and if you are JESTER makes sensce you CLAIMED THAT TO GET ME TO LYCH YOU.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1953
    Ganelon

that other game you said He THOUght in his lw. This is not the same HE KNOWS BECUSE IT IS IN HIS RC. and if you are JESTER makes sensce you CLAIMED THAT TO GET ME TO LYCH YOU.
    No, he didn't think anything. He literally said that with the force of law.

Same thing here. Him putting you as confirmed town in his LW doesn't mean jack shit when half the town don't even have the same win conditions.

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

Noctiz Dustin Mallory Unknown why he is so buddy buddy with Yzb25
    Aivon Michael Welsh Confirms Karen as town ( not confirmed)
    Light Karen Carapelli Confirms Michael as town (not Confirmed)
    Mike Giovanni Rizzo Confirms Kenny as town Confirmed by Kennys Death LW( was Nuet since Kenny dies I become town) Kenny knew this why he put in LW
    Kenny Special Agent Kristopher Harris Confirmed Mike as his Mason Buddy Kenny was ML suspects Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb (confirmed Town Dead)N1 Killed
    SB16 Eveyln Romano 89years old Mother of 9
    Brendan Marco Martinelli (why use a name so close as the scums don't make sense a vet player would use that)
    MM Marco Balothelli ( suspected Light wanted Light Lyched) (confirmed Town Dead) N1 Killed
    Grylander Tyler Jackson (Confirmed town dead) Lynched D1
    Mag Patric O'Brian (confirmed Scum or Jester Leaning to Jester) confirmed NOT TOWN
    Blink Luca Ricci ( Claims Survivor) Nuet (not confirmed)
    Slaol NO name ( tried to turbo Lych Light)
    YZB25 claims town but will not give up name He has been ACTING SCUMMY ALL GAME.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1956

He didn't conclusively say that there are no other Rizzos.

YOU did.

He did. Go back and look. I’d quote it but I’m on shift for the next 5 hours. He said that the Rizzo family is long gone and that the Marchesi family are the new crime family in charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #1957

Noctiz Dustin Mallory Unknown why he is so buddy buddy with Yzb25
    Aivon Michael Welsh Confirms Karen as town ( not confirmed)
    Light Karen Carapelli Confirms Michael as town (not Confirmed)
    Mike Giovanni Rizzo Confirms Kenny as town Confirmed by Kennys Death LW( was Nuet since Kenny dies I become town) Kenny knew this why he put in LW
    Kenny Special Agent Kristopher Harris Confirmed Mike as his Mason Buddy Kenny was ML suspects Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb (confirmed Town Dead)N1 Killed
    SB16 Eveyln Romano 89years old Mother of 9
    Brendan Marco Martinelli (why use a name so close as the scums don't make sense a vet player would use that)
    MM Marco Balothelli ( suspected Light wanted Light Lyched) (confirmed Town Dead) N1 Killed
    Grylander Tyler Jackson (Confirmed town dead) Lynched D1
    Mag Patric O'Brian (confirmed Scum or Jester Leaning to Jester) confirmed NOT TOWN
    Blink Luca Ricci ( Claims Survivor) Nuet (not confirmed)
    Slaol NO name ( tried to turbo Lych Light)
    YZB25 claims town but will not give up name He has been ACTING SCUMMY ALL GAME.
    I’m 81, not 89.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #1958
    Ganelon

Kenny lied and said that the Rizzos are town aligned. That simply means that his wincon was to see you survive to the end. The Rizzos, as a macro-grouping of criminal elements, are most DEFINITELY not town-aligned. Maybe you are, but that's unprovable because Kenny's testimony, much like anyone else's, is unprovable.

9. ISO #1959
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    He did. Go back and look. I’d quote it but I’m on shift for the next 5 hours. He said that the Rizzo family is long gone and that the Marchesi family are the new crime family in charge.
    Ok - let's stop pussyfooting around the issue then. If we Lynch Mike today and the number of win conditions does not increase by one, then we can categorically state that he's lying or wrong.

10. ISO #1960

I gave town the scum Kenny tried to give town the scum no one will listen. If we lych Mag I will bet money Light will die tonight. because the Mafia wants town to lych Jester. I give up. This town is beyond help everyone has different Win cons. I was Nuet role yet I need to see town win I don't get it all. Fine you all win

-vote Magoroth

Only 1 more and Mag is lyched. I give up

11. ISO #1961
    Ganelon

Kenny understood what the ramifications of his claim that you were the only Rizzo left alive were - if he claimed that there were multiple Rizzos, it would immediately cast doubt upon your claim. So he chose not to. I'm glad Kenny died, because our wincons precluded each other from winning. He honestly sounds like a corrupt FBI agent in Rizzo employ.

Which begs the question, who the fuck wanted to get him lynched yesterday? Besides me. Because I feel the people who wanted him alive have the potential of being Rizzos.

12. ISO #1962
    Ganelon

Lol ;) Hammer me and swift and utter destruction await you tomorrow.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964
    Ganelon

I'm Gabriele Marchesi.

I have a two-shot gun which I used last night upon MM.

Upon being lynched, I can use my gun on someone during the day and it bypasses. all immunity.

15. ISO #1965

Kenny lied and said that the Rizzos are town aligned. That simply means that his wincon was to see you survive to the end. The Rizzos, as a macro-grouping of criminal elements, are most DEFINITELY not town-aligned. Maybe you are, but that's unprovable because Kenny's testimony, much like anyone else's, is unprovable.
    Why would Kenny Lie? he was town you make 0 Sense.

16. ISO #1966
    Ganelon

I'm Gabriele Marchesi.

Upon being lynched, I can use my gun on someone during the day and it bypasses. all immunity.
    I dare someone to hammer.

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

I'm Gabriele Marchesi.

you just confessed t being scum wow you are not VIG

19. ISO #1969
    Ganelon

Why would Kenny Lie? he was town you make 0 Sense.
    Are you being possessed by a spammier and more illogical alter-ego of blink skater's?
    Yes, it does make sense if his win condition was to get the Marchesis lynched and for you to survive to the end.

20. ISO #1970

I dare someone to hammer.
    Dude you have been lying all game. and I know you are lieing about this. FINE SHOOT ME IF YOU ARE LYCHED OK

HAMMER THIS SCUM LOOOK WH ODID NOT VOTE HIM HE IS THE SCUM MATE

21. ISO #1971
    Ganelon

Dude you have been lying all game. and I know you are lieing about this. FINE SHOOT ME IF YOU ARE LYCHED OK

HAMMER THIS SCUM LOOOK WH ODID NOT VOTE HIM HE IS THE SCUM MATE
    Lol are you covering for your Rizzo buddies?

anyway, I don't see how this conversation is going to be productive so I'mma be off to see who defended kenny/you yesterday.

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973
    Ganelon

I a purple yes but pro town Kenny is green town he is FBI
    For future reference Mike claimed non-town (a neutral role)?

24. ISO #1974

UM...

IF I HAMMER HE KILLS ME OUT OF SPITE....

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

Yes I was I was purple an working for the FBI with Kenny I have always been town alined with kenny our job is to kill all the scum

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980
    Ganelon

Like I've previously stated, I am not scum. I'm a neutral role and that's judging off of what I most ardently wish.

31. ISO #1981

FUCK IT I'M BUSY IRL AND IDC KILL ME I DARE YOU

-vote Magoroth

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

Night Two

Magoroth was lynched!
    Magoroth (6 [L-0]): Stealthbomber16, AIVION, NoctiZ (Mayor), Light_Yagami, Mike

His role was Gabriele Marchesi.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Brendan
    @NoctiZ
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)

11% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Night ends in 24.5 hours, at 5:00 PM EST, November 12.
    Day may be delayed depending on when I'm free, but night actions will only be accepted until 1 hour before night ends.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

34. ISO #1984

35. ISO #1985

Day Three

Another person was murdered last night.
    Light_Yagami's role was Karen Caparelli.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Brendan
    @NoctiZ
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)
    @Light_Yagami (Karen Caparelli)

0% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

With 8 people alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Cryptonic; November 12th, 2018 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

^_^

DOWN GOES KAREN! DOWN GOES KAREN!

Love you Night killer :3

(feels like a total bitch xD)

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

Well, You scum read her but she was confirmed town lol.

Well, I wonder what things people have to say today.

I feel a bit more clearer minded now that Light's dead...

I'm guessing you killed her @Mike ?

That means you lied about not having any abilities, right?

41. ISO #1991

He is lieing Vote him Avion Trust me I will help you
    This quote is why I assume you had something to do with Karen's death.

While I appreciate it, that means you actually have a night kill and lied when you said this:

Sorry but I am green now so I don’t have one.
    Am I correct?

Just want answers, that's all :3

42. ISO #1992

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

While I appreciate it, that means you actually have a night kill and lied when you said this:

Am I correct?

No notice only one kill. I was going to help you by getting her lynched today not night kill her. I told you all that mag was scum and that they where the mafia. Now we need to kill his partner. And town wins. Leads anyone I do suspect YZB25. He has to be the last MAfia what I want to know is why 2 kills night before but only 1 kill last night.

43. ISO #1993

Am I correct?

Plus if I could kill at night I would have targeted YZB25 he has been my suspect not light.

44. ISO #1994

No notice only one kill. I was going to help you by getting her lynched today not night kill her. I told you all that mag was scum and that they where the mafia. Now we need to kill his partner. And town wins. Leads anyone I do suspect YZB25. He has to be the last MAfia what I want to know is why 2 kills night before but only 1 kill last night.
    Ah... I can see that.

was just seeing how you react :3

Yzb is someone I suspect as well.

Maybe Gabriel was their only scum night killer? I dunno.

45. ISO #1995

Plus if I could kill at night I would have targeted YZB25 he has been my suspect not light.
    True I suppose.

I also wanna know what Slaol was mentioning.. said we were welcome for a thing he did...

I'm just super super curious xD

46. ISO #1996

True I suppose.

I also wanna know what Slaol was mentioning.. said we were welcome for a thing he did...

I'm just super super curious xD
    This is what has me at a loss light is dead you been trying to lych light makeing it sound as you are exe but now no one has won conditions competed it is now at 0 why is that?

47. ISO #1997

This is what has me at a loss light is dead you been trying to lych light makeing it sound as you are exe but now no one has won conditions competed it is now at 0 why is that?
    Heh...

That wasn't my FULL Win condition :3

48. ISO #1998

Heh...

That wasn't my FULL Win condition :3
    Now that Karen's dead My win condition is that of the Vast majority of the townsfolk that I share this beautiful town with, must eliminate the filth and make this a green and prosperous town now that THE BITCH KAREN IS DEAD MUAHAHHA!!!~

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000