User Tag List

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'm not convinced a Mason night kill would be able to kill you. What is way easier is to lynch you first to be on the safe side and find out what's gonna flip. Afterwards we can still turn to Mag if this all turns out differently than we expect. I simply think your play so far was that you realized that Mag is a direct counter to you so you want him lynched and not fear death. People aren't swayed by you enough to lynch him today and that puts you in a weird spot. You reveal all this information to make yourself seem more town-aligned but what seems apparent to me is that you're intentionally leaving out crucial info of your role. And this missing information makes your claim and intentions seem like bs to me.
    No I want town to win Ie why i am saying to lych him first and all will be apparent. His job claim is not me as target as i am no longer with that I work for the Gov now with kenny. think of My Blue heaven but with out the corruption. dude I RATED out the Crime family Kenny Fliped me that is why I am town. This is why I am in witness protection only ones who want be Dead are Scum Alined. makes me feel like a reverse Jester I die everyone loses except scum.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Oh Shit Apparently Protect That Guy
    Stop acting transparent and do something.

Ugh, town should just lynch you out of concept.

We should make it a Policy lynch.

I like it, how about the rest of you?

:3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

AIVION Stop Trolling Me It Wont Work You Know..
    Who said I was trolling...?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

Also Ive Been Doing Something All Game.. Telling You Who I Believe To Be This Towns Enemies.....
    So have I, it's all we can do.

But you can do something a bit better...

Wanna hear it? Kay, here it is:

DIE! DIE FOR US ALL KAREN!

*clears throat*

Thank you.

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

@NoctiZ Whats Your Opinion On Gyrlander, Brandon, & Slaol
    First off, they're all people with a low amount of posts.

Gyrlander would probably be the scummiest from the lot in my eyes because I'm not sure what to think of his contributions. Didn't have any posts where I thought I really agreed with him.
    Brendan is the towniest from those 3 because after he came back to make more posts he had good points about a few people. He turned around the initial scummy impression I had a bit.
    Slaol seemed like his usual town self at the beginning but then he hasn't really come back for more posts so he's a null read in my opinion.

That said, due to their post counts those are all weak reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #1112

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Idk, because my rolecard doesn't give me any relevant info? Maybe? 1 + 1 is 2? Or is it 11?

DOO IITT!

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

BTW nice work Mayor derailing us asking everyones names we know yours so the rest of you what are they? you would think as Town Mayor you would want to know this as well. why stop the scum hunting?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you deaf?
    Vote her for being Deaf!

Doo ittt!

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

I Am Not The Christ And Can Not Die For Your Sins..
    You dying would absolve my sins baby :3

20. ISO #1120

First off, they're all people with a low amount of posts.

Gyrlander would probably be the scummiest from the lot in my eyes because I'm not sure what to think of his contributions. Didn't have any posts where I thought I really agreed with him.
    Brendan is the towniest from those 3 because after he came back to make more posts he had good points about a few people. He turned around the initial scummy impression I had a bit.
    Slaol seemed like his usual town self at the beginning but then he hasn't really come back for more posts so he's a null read in my opinion.

That said, due to their post counts those are all weak reads.
    The Reason I Believe Slaol Is Scum Is Because Early Today He Was Fairly Active However, He Has Been On And Off All The Rest Of This Day With No Posting To Speak Of.

21. ISO #1121

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    No I want town to win Ie why i am saying to lych him first and all will be apparent. His job claim is not me as target as i am no longer with that I work for the Gov now with kenny. think of My Blue heaven but with out the corruption. dude I RATED out the Crime family Kenny Fliped me that is why I am town. This is why I am in witness protection only ones who want be Dead are Scum Alined. makes me feel like a reverse Jester I die everyone loses except scum.
    Man you're barely coherent. Listen, what I see is that you claimed Kenny is someone that found you, got enough shit on you to turn on your family and now you're the last Rizzo around. I think you slipped enough in that post (referring to this post) to reveal that you're actually a Cult Leader role and you're just biding your time to recruit new Rizzos.
    ah fuck.

22. ISO #1122
    Ganelon

I'm Patrick O'Brien. couldn't have found a more Irish name than that @Cryptonic

23. ISO #1123

BTW nice work Mayor derailing us asking everyones names we know yours so the rest of you what are they? you would think as Town Mayor you would want to know this as well. why stop the scum hunting?
    The names of the people have no relevancy to me whatsoever because no one else is mentioned in my card whatsoever. Hunting for names is akin to role hunting anyway, not scum hunting. And we had plenty of names being revealed already, not sure how you think I'm derailing anything.
    ah fuck.

24. ISO #1124

I fucking LOVE that name xD

25. ISO #1125

Man you're barely coherent. Listen, what I see is that you claimed Kenny is someone that found you, got enough shit on you to turn on your family and now you're the last Rizzo around. I think you slipped enough in that post (referring to this post) to reveal that you're actually a Cult Leader role and you're just biding your time to recruit new Rizzos.
    How would I be cult??? and Kenny knows I am town alined???? that makes no sense at all sounds like you are grasping at straws to Keep this cult thery alive that Mag made up in the first place. There is no cult. In What Mafia game can cult ever convert an Mafia? I used to be part of Rizzo Crime family I am not any more I now work for Kenny Special Agent Harris. I am not cult in no way shape or form. You keep painting this Cult image on me to get people to scared to vote Mag. You put Mag up yes then you anoused NO ONE LCYH HIM. So is that putting pressure on him NO. that is just making it look like you are. If you are for town HELP Town and get names. I put all my info out there for this fact I am the only person that has put it all out on the table. other than Avion and Light. I still dont even know What Kennys objective is.

26. ISO #1126

-unvote
    Made up name I dont know but I say let him visit me tonight to confirm this

27. ISO #1127

-unvote
    Made up name I dont know but I say let him visit me tonight to confirm this
    I have nothing to hide. If he is a mason and we know to make a save where a Mason can't kill a cult is useless. to I will confirm I am not cult vist me tonight. and Doc on Mag. so he can not be killed at nigh. so you dont think this is a trick to kill him. If i die to anything else than a scull based in you know who the Killer is

28. ISO #1128

now can you tell the truth and tell is what your real job is as we know it is not Mason

29. ISO #1129

How would I be cult??? and Kenny knows I am town alined???? that makes no sense at all sounds like you are grasping at straws to Keep this cult thery alive that Mag made up in the first place. There is no cult. In What Mafia game can cult ever convert an Mafia? I used to be part of Rizzo Crime family I am not any more I now work for Kenny Special Agent Harris. I am not cult in no way shape or form. You keep painting this Cult image on me to get people to scared to vote Mag. You put Mag up yes then you anoused NO ONE LCYH HIM. So is that putting pressure on him NO. that is just making it look like you are. If you are for town HELP Town and get names. I put all my info out there for this fact I am the only person that has put it all out on the table. other than Avion and Light. I still dont even know What Kennys objective is.
    sorry i misread your post NO I am not ask Kenny he can confirm I am not with rizzo family anymore I can recruit anyone I see your point. but no That would have been cool role. If so I would have played it a lot difrently and not Defending Kenny as mush as I did

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

sorry i misread your post NO I am not ask Kenny he can confirm I am not with rizzo family anymore I can recruit anyone I see your point. but no That would have been cool role. If so I would have played it a lot difrently and not Defending Kenny as mush as I did
    my keyboard is acting up That was I can't Recruit anyone

32. ISO #1132

I Have A Feeling No One Is Getting Lynched This Day And Im Okay With That.
    -vote Light_Yagami

^ If you guys ACTUALLY can't come to a consensus, this is the lynch.

33. ISO #1133

Damn, you're strawmanning all over the place in this post. You're making up arguments and then discrediting those even when I never said any of that. For one thing, there's no reason I'd want to keep Mag alive if I didn't think there is a chance that he is town. You on the other hand do not sound town at all from what you've said.
    Putting Mag at L-2 was pressure enough to keep it going until the day was closer to the end. Saying not to vote him anymore is not alignment indicative if anything, I simply didn't want to see a turbolynch before we even passed the 24h mark but I still wanted to put enough pressure on him to get him to reveal more information which I think he did plenty of. The Mason Leader claim is a bit fishy but with all the things he claimed afterwards it will be found out if he was telling the truth or not soon enough.

Also it's wrong to say you're the only person that "has put it all out on the table" as you already realized and on top of that, I also laid out all I know. You seemingly not choosing to believe that is on you. My actions were aimed at being as transparent as possible and I have been clear with my motivations of what I need to do this game. The same cannot be said for you because your own motivation seems fishy as hell. I think the term of Cult Leader absolutely fits you after all you've said.
    ah fuck.

34. ISO #1134
    Ganelon

I Have A Feeling No One Is Getting Lynched This Day And Im Okay With That.
    I'm not. Let the heads roll.

35. ISO #1135

With that, I gotta go. I won't be here for EoD, kind of lame I didn't get much time in the day chat, but of course that isn't my fault as I was a replacement player : P (Wish PowersofDeath coulda played tho)

I can't convince you all that Lynching Karen is the best move for the town, I cannot. But I CAN say that if you do lynch Karen, we will be stronger as a town and we will all be able to be in glorious victory by the end of this game.

It was fun, it was real.. Sorry I can't be here for EoD.

Peace out guys :3

Please Lynch Light_Yagami if you can't come up with a proper lynch. ANY lynch is better than a no-lynch.. and his lynch opens up so many doors for all of us. Thanks :3

Good luck at EoD!

36. ISO #1136

Damn, you're strawmanning all over the place in this post. You're making up arguments and then discrediting those even when I never said any of that. For one thing, there's no reason I'd want to keep Mag alive if I didn't think there is a chance that he is town. You on the other hand do not sound town at all from what you've said.
    Putting Mag at L-2 was pressure enough to keep it going until the day was closer to the end. Saying not to vote him anymore is not alignment indicative if anything, I simply didn't want to see a turbolynch before we even passed the 24h mark but I still wanted to put enough pressure on him to get him to reveal more information which I think he did plenty of. The Mason Leader claim is a bit fishy but with all the things he claimed afterwards it will be found out if he was telling the truth or not soon enough.

Also it's wrong to say you're the only person that "has put it all out on the table" as you already realized and on top of that, I also laid out all I know. You seemingly not choosing to believe that is on you. My actions were aimed at being as transparent as possible and I have been clear with my motivations of what I need to do this game. The same cannot be said for you because your own motivation seems fishy as hell. I think the term of Cult Leader absolutely fits you after all you've said.
    Ty that is all I wanted to know. Sorry I pushed you but I wanted to know if you where pro town mayor or not I will say to town yes I believe our mayor is not corrupt and is 100% town. Sorry I had to push to find out

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

sigh

Before we risk going out with a no-lynch I wouldn't mind following AIVION's lead. I really want to see if there's any truth to what AIVION claims and I don't think Kira has been particularly towny with his contributions. Am I crazy to think that? Do let me know if I am or if my position is giving me delusions of grandeur.

Kira, is your role really just that of basically a citizen? We know that you and AIVION are "neighbours" but does this mechanic have any further implications we don't know about yet that you haven't told us?
    ah fuck.

39. ISO #1139

Mayor just check with Kenny he can confirm me. As he has done. The reasons I am asking for names is to find the scum crime family. And that O’Malley i don’t by it the whole Mason claim I know Kenny knows it is fake. You will see if we lych Mag. Mayor I believe you now. Trust me when I saw Mag is scum. Kenny has told you all time and again I am aligned with town. I will take a quote from sb16 if I am in any way a cult type I will eat a sock. Don’t make a bad call because I pushed you to see if you where scum or not. When Kenny was suspecting you. I had to push to test you remember I am his Bitch lol

(Vote)magoroth(/vote)

40. ISO #1140

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh Light's a Citizen All right, I can confirm that.

Sigh, maybe his dumb pug will get hit by a car..

-vote unvote
    Mayor he confirmed him they are neighbors fighting he is roleplaying

41. ISO #1141

sigh

Before we risk going out with a no-lynch I wouldn't mind following AIVION's lead. I really want to see if there's any truth to what AIVION claims and I don't think Kira has been particularly towny with his contributions. Am I crazy to think that? Do let me know if I am or if my position is giving me delusions of grandeur.

Kira, is your role really just that of basically a citizen? We know that you and AIVION are "neighbours" but does this mechanic have any further implications we don't know about yet that you haven't told us?
    I Am The Town Gossip Basically The Power Ta Vote.. IDK Why AIVION Chooses To Push My Lynch..

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

As Ive Said If You Believe Me To Be The Enemy Ill Gladly Take My Own Life
    Then who would give us the town gosiup

45. ISO #1145

As Ive Said If You Believe Me To Be The Enemy Ill Gladly Take My Own Life
    Then who would give us the town gosiup lol

46. ISO #1146

Noct's reasoning is sound. I'm happy with a Mike lynch for sure.

If he's townreading SB16 that's a good sign (as far as I'm aware SB16 was sending Noct messages the rest of us couldn't see. If that's where the bulk of his contributions are then fuck it that's fine Noct seems competent enough)

I'm a little frustrated about the lack of attention the low-lying players are getting but ok

-vote Mike

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

If he's townreading SB16 that's a good sign (as far as I'm aware SB16 was sending Noct messages the rest of us couldn't see. If that's where the bulk of his contributions are then fuck it that's fine Noct seems competent enough)

I'm a little frustrated about the lack of attention the low-lying players are getting but ok

-vote Mike
    Mike is confirmed town. I am FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris, with K, not with C and H, and I've spent enough time with this matter to know that without a doubt. Trust me, I've spent 7 years hunting down mafia gangs in this town, it's written all in my rolecard. Mike is town-aligned.
    You voting him up without giving any info by yourself is scummy as hell.

49. ISO #1149

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

-vote Mike
    yzb25 that is a scum move. Town would just see that Mag has been lying this all would clear up. and yzb25 It is not like you to pick a chose unless it is you who are scum. you know there is facts out there that discredit this Cult. and yet you jump on a lych and say that makes sense. I see you know how to read good but this is not your normal self.

50. ISO #1150

what are your names @Brendan @Marshmallow Marshall @Grylander @Stelthbomber16 @Magoroth @Slaol @yzb25 @blinkskater
    Good evening people.

My name is Marco Balotelli. Sorry for inactivity, I had to deal with other stuff unrelated to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :