S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    SJ trying to look a bit like hybrid without actually coming out makes me think that he's night immune and doesn't want to get lynched.
    Maybe he's efe, but we need efe alive right now.
    I have a diff. opinion on him. However, I believe that for the sake of his strategy, that I believe is pro-town, I will not discuss it. Just don't lynch SJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This setup, and the AFKers, are boring when put together. Can we start getting replaces already? @Denolann obviously forgot that he had signed for this, and Arsonist is Arsonist.
    I‘ll Talk To Denolann And Tell Him But Arsonist Pmmed Me That He Is Unable To Play (and dammit we dont have replacements im a shithost)
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #404

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I‘ll Talk To Denolann And Tell Him But Arsonist Pmmed Me That He Is Unable To Play (and dammit we dont have replacements im a shithost)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hope you got an out-of-site way to communicate with Denolann, because he probably forgot the existance of our site... ;-;

Just don't let Arsonist sign for games.... it's simple as that lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #405

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hope you got an out-of-site way to communicate with Denolann, because he probably forgot the existance of our site... ;-;

Just don't let Arsonist sign for games.... it's simple as that lol
    Dont Worry About Denolann And I Think It‘s My Fault With Arsonist
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

This is the strategy I'm sticking to.

> I still think the best strategy is to side with MafiaZ - essentially by killing Hybrid, Efe is killed too, Sc2 Staff wins and has no reason to fight anyone, MafiaZ and all convertees win, Skwirl clan and Dunna can win by staying alive until the end. That makes 5 people with compatible alignment, in addition to the remaining 4 citizens (some of which may have been converted) and Scv. From here it's a pretty straightforward hunt for Scv - it would take 2 nights for the all citizens to be converted to a winning faction, be it Skwirl or MafiaZ, in which time Scv can probably be identified - and even if someone gets converted to Chooo, MafiaZ will "save" them by converting (and MafiaZ members can't be converted) so it all works out.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Indeed, we have to lynch today... but days are super short I think we should lynch SB16.
    thot
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 if you're gonna claim any roles, you better do it now.

Unless he's hybrid or Efe, lynching him would be pointless... I just don't want Efe to live cause then I'll probably die in the night for trying to do him in kek
    no thanks
    unsubscribe

15. ISO #415

At work, I’ll read this bullshit case against me later. Doesn’t seem to be well founded or thought through.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

Fuck it, I'm done. I guess I can paste this one final time.

I still think the best strategy is to side with MafiaZ - essentially by killing Hybrid, Efe is killed too, Sc2 Staff wins and has no reason to fight anyone, MafiaZ and all convertees win, Skwirl clan and Dunna can win by staying alive until the end. That makes 5 people with compatible alignment, in addition to the remaining 4 citizens (some of which may have been converted) and Scv. From here it's a pretty straightforward hunt for Scv - it would take 2 nights for the all citizens to be converted to a winning faction, be it Skwirl or MafiaZ, in which time Scv can probably be identified - and even if someone gets converted to Chooo, MafiaZ will "save" them by converting (and MafiaZ members can't be converted) so it all works out.

If Hybrid doesn't get lynched today, pls don't kill me Efe - only a coward would do that.

I'll be back a bit before the end of the day in case there's been any development, but there's nothing more I can say/do other than change my vote to the real Hybrid.

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Oh gosh finnaly i'm back, why you don't have replacements, i was unable to play due some reasons.
    We don't even have enough signs lol. Welcome back. What do you think about the current state of the game?

22. ISO #422

CHOOOO CHOOOO
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN

23. ISO #423

the days in this game end 4 hours earlier than the superjack days for some reason
    They end 24h earlier* the setup is broken as hell xD if you sign for this you must expect it...

24. ISO #424

I still think the best strategy is to side with MafiaZ - essentially by killing Hybrid, Efe is killed too, Sc2 Staff wins and has no reason to fight anyone, MafiaZ and all convertees win, Skwirl clan and Dunna can win by staying alive until the end. That makes 5 people with compatible alignment, in addition to the remaining 4 citizens (some of which may have been converted) and Scv. From here it's a pretty straightforward hunt for Scv - it would take 2 nights for the all citizens to be converted to a winning faction, be it Skwirl or MafiaZ, in which time Scv can probably be identified - and even if someone gets converted to Chooo, MafiaZ will "save" them by converting (and MafiaZ members can't be converted) so it all works out.

If Hybrid doesn't get lynched today, pls don't kill me Efe - only a coward would do that.

I'll be back a bit before the end of the day in case there's been any development, but there's nothing more I can say/do other than change my vote to the real Hybrid.
    Ok, ok, i just didn't played the game since the start so i'm too lazy to read the stuff.]
    Can someone explain what happened?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

25. ISO #425

IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SKWIRL MEMBERS LOSE IF HYBRID IS LYNCHED. EVERYONE HAS TO BE RECRUITED ONE BY ONE BY MAFIAZ. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT BEFORE EFE CLANS GATHER 2 MEMBERS, THEREFORE DISTORTED WILL DIE AND WE'RE IN SHIT. And that's not even taking in account the existance of CHOOOO.

26. ISO #426

Ok, ok, i just didn't played the game since the start so i'm too lazy to read the stuff.]
    Can someone explain what happened?
    They want to lynch the jester instead of the scums, basically.

27. ISO #427

IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SKWIRL MEMBERS LOSE IF HYBRID IS LYNCHED. EVERYONE HAS TO BE RECRUITED ONE BY ONE BY MAFIAZ. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT BEFORE EFE CLANS GATHER 2 MEMBERS, THEREFORE DISTORTED WILL DIE AND WE'RE IN SHIT. And that's not even taking in account the existance of CHOOOO.
    Efekannn dies when hybrid gets lynched. he will not recruit a single member.

this here is rachyl's role:
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    Attributes:Insta Modkills Efekannn02 If Hybrid Gets Lynched
    Unkillable And Unconvertable And Also Gets Revealed At The Start Of The Game
    Has Access To Efekannn02's Night Chat(can talk too)

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Anyways, sorry for being afk, but i have stuff in real life too.

And also i informed about that i'm going to leave, seriously, no replacement? Efekannn02, i'm disappointed.
    Sorry I Couldnt Find A Replacement And I Didnt Wanted To Modkill You Yet Because I Had Still Hopes
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

@Arsonist @Denolann
    this here is haecceity's strategy.
    if you are hybrid pls claim now and we will lynch you.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

SJ trying to look a bit like hybrid without actually coming out makes me think that he's night immune and doesn't want to get lynched.
    Maybe he's efe, but we need efe alive right now.
    BEEP BEEP

THIS IS SCUMPAINTING

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

I’ll be back in 30 minutes to answer shit. Calling me scummy for not being active is literally just bullshit because I’ve been doing actual irl things

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

Dunna
    Night Action:Visit Someone And Kills Him If He Belongs To MafiaZ
    Attributes:Cannot Be Converted
    When Efekannn02 Visits Him Then Has Full Access To The Night Chat
    Night Immune

this one? I'm still gonna keep my vote on you then.
    Your goal is killing the mafiaZ clan and we need those alive lol

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Dunna
    Night Action:Visit Someone And Kills Him If He Belongs To MafiaZ
    Attributes:Cannot Be Converted
    When Efekannn02 Visits Him Then Has Full Access To The Night Chat
    Night Immune

this one? I'm still gonna keep my vote on you then.
    Your goal is killing the mafiaZ clan and we need those alive lol
    Dunna: Survive Until The End OR Kill The MafiaZ Members Before Dying

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

yea and that means you'll just kill the one mafiaZ member and win on your own with no fears of losing from dying.
    Yea.

Town definitely has no other avenues of victory.

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450