Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    hybrid it is
    why tohugh. no thoughts explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2152

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    maybe we should let today be a no lynch. less room for error, TPRs can get more info.
    if that happens and u dont even use your confirmation ability, i ll instantly scum read you and get you lynched d3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #2153

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No hybrid or lenny or mm pick one to lynch
    Nope that's shit choices. Im inno lenn is probably inno hybrid too.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2154
    Rachyl

Okay. seeing everyone else vote up one of my top suspects has fully persuaded me.
    -vote Hybrid

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    if that happens and u dont even use your confirmation ability, i ll instantly scum read you and get you lynched d3
    Ok. Then just fuck it and confirm me =) Scv on me, and I'll find these scum. Else blink will tunnel me to death and we'll all lose.

7. ISO #2157

blink is doc/tracker/guard/radio operator. Only possibilities since he visited me. I saw nothing. He's probably not Doctor else he'd see I'm not Thing. Probably not Guard either lol. I don't know about Tracker or Radio op. He's one of these two.
    blink is scum lmfao, but lets lynch hybrid since that what u guys want to do it seems
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay. seeing everyone else vote up one of my top suspects has fully persuaded me.
    -vote Hybrid
    WHY HYBRID THOUGH. @blinkskater @Distorted EXPLAIN ME FAST!! 10 MINUTES LEFT

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

The only 2 reasons i dont think taunt is the OG thing is because of his history in the mod.

Taunt has been known to throw and reveal his mafia D1.... so not sure if mag would have given someone who potentially is known as a troll/thrower there, the top scum role.
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLmao
    @blinkskater
    someone mentions a game where I played so well that everybody and even the GF himself thinks i'm gamethrowing and I got coroleon with a farshall and fscort sitting there letting me win

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-10154355

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

blink is scum lmfao, but lets lynch hybrid since that what u guys want to do it seems
    blink is not scum unless dutes is too, which is super unlikely and ballsy. Unless blink is a weirdo that framed me N1 instead of converting.

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

@Distorted you ARE going to confirm gyrlander tonight. After all those shitty accusations on me and lenneth and after all those conversations about "We have to lynch or at least make sc confirm someone" i wouldnt let you not to do anything.

17. ISO #2167

@Distorted you ARE going to confirm gyrlander tonight. After all those shitty accusations on me and lenneth and after all those conversations about "We have to lynch or at least make sc confirm someone" i wouldnt let you not to do anything.

18. ISO #2168

I wont save MM
    Ok then scratch that, scv is not reliable. Fuck u lol

Then who are we lynching? i disagree with Hybrid lynch but will vote if it's really our only chance... but i townread him so pls select someone else

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170
    Rachyl

WHY HYBRID THOUGH. @blinkskater @Distorted EXPLAIN ME FAST!! 10 MINUTES LEFT
    earlier in the pages, I questioned Hybrid about some things, and he ran away from the questioning and would not subject himself to the questions. hes hid and lurked and avoided me. thats why im now voting him up. the rest of the town has fully persuaded me now that i see them voting him up also

21. ISO #2171

@Marshmallow Marshall you want to be mayo? u sure?
    Nope scv is not reliable im not even sure hes town at this point also sorry for typo but no time

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

Ok then scratch that, scv is not reliable. Fuck u lol

Then who are we lynching? i disagree with Hybrid lynch but will vote if it's really our only chance... but i townread him so pls select someone else
    @Marshmallow Marshall im about to submit the message to confrm you - this is what you want? ur going to be mayo then

@Scvmurderer protect him if i die confirming him

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

@Marshmallow Marshall im about to submit the message to confrm you - this is what you want? ur going to be mayo then

@Scvmurderer protect him if i die confirming him
    Hm, what happened to your "We must confirm the Citizen's, not the tpr roles" logic? It seems to be gone now somehow?

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186
    Rachyl

Hurry we dont have much time left!

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    MM could have been converted n2 imo because of his CHANGE in behavior
    You are so fucking scum and whoever that other fuck i forget that visited u is protecting u cause u converted him
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.